Author Topic: Diet - I have not eaten any meat based products in 12 days  (Read 11949 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I have not eaten.......
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2017, 07:16:02 PM »
.................any meat-based product in 12 days. My current diet has primarily consisted of:

--Vegetables (asparagus, red onion, mushrooms, zuchinni, broccoli, carrots, spinach, kale, cucumber, peppers, celery, and cabbage).
--Fruits (bananas, oranges, grapefruits, apples, nectarines, grapes, strawberries, avocado, and pears)
--Whole grain breads and/or pastas
--Oatmeal with fruit
--Assorted nuts and peanuts, as well as beans, peas, and lentils
--Hummus
--Yogurt (1-2 every 2-3 days)
--Dark chocolate sporadically (good antioxidants)

I am not too sure when I will eat meat again, but I really do not crave it. Maybe on Thanksgiving!  :D :D

These days are long gone!!

You have the diet of a female gorilla, I say female because you have dark chocolate in your diet which I assume is for your period :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2017, 07:18:24 PM »
You are on a liquid diet consisting of alcohol.

Unless you consider his alcohol straight from the tap...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2017, 07:18:47 PM »
You have the diet of a female gorilla, I say female because you have dark chocolate in your diet which I assume is for your period :D
Omggggg this is so true 😂

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2017, 07:20:07 PM »
Unless you consider his alcohol straight from the tap...
This thought makes me dry wretch.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2017, 07:27:44 PM »
I eat meat maybe once a week, at friends. Lately it's been:

Meal 1: lentils, tofu or falafel, broccoli
Meal 2: oats in water, peanut butter, chocolate powder
Meal 3: scoop of protein and banana
Meal 4: tofu, oil, vegetables stir fry + a sweet potato. Some fruit and peanut butter powder if I'm still hungry.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2017, 07:28:20 PM »
This thought makes me dry wretch.

Sorry....lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2017, 07:57:51 PM »
Omggggg this is so true 😂

I am actually not that big of a fan of dark chocolate, but it gives me my fix and provides some good antioxidants.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2017, 08:24:19 PM »
Humans are carnivores. Act like it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2017, 08:26:00 PM »
I just finished eating an egg white omelette with spinach, mushroom, red onions, and peppers.

I had same sans the shrooms

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2017, 08:29:30 PM »
I eat meat maybe once a week, at friends. Lately it's been:

Meal 1: lentils, tofu or falafel, broccoli
Meal 2: oats in water, peanut butter, chocolate powder
Meal 3: scoop of protein and banana
Meal 4: tofu, oil, vegetables stir fry + a sweet potato. Some fruit and peanut butter powder if I'm still hungry.

Interesting. I never really considered tofu or falafel.

I may incorporate meat every few weeks. There is just too many benefits to reducing meat consumption. You can get all the proper nutrition from other sources, so its better to just avoid meats. Plant-based is just a better option and the research is showing its a great alternative to meat-based and has tons of health benefits.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2017, 08:31:25 PM »
I had same sans the shrooms

Nice.

Limited meat consumption is the best way to go.

For example, there is way more nutrition benefits to eating green leafy vegetables compared to eating a piece of steak.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2017, 08:34:25 PM »
I am actually not that big of a fan of dark chocolate, but it gives me my fix and provides some good antioxidants.
Stick with it as it’s very good for you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2017, 08:34:57 PM »
I'm not a huge meat fan, I think I will folllow the SF1900  protocol I think they call them 90% vegetarians. Whenever I go camping my friends try to offer me big hunks of steak pork chicken they think it's weird when I turn them down I'm just not that into meat by itself. I don't mind eating meat if it's on a burrito or something like a cheeseburger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2017, 08:37:05 PM »
Stick with it as it’s very good for you.

I buy dark chocolate  that is 72%+.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2017, 08:39:45 PM »
I'm not a huge meat fan, I think I will folllow the SF1900  protocol I think they call them 90% vegetarians. Whenever I go camping my friends try to offer me big hunks of steak pork chicken they think it's weird when I turn them down I'm just not that into meat by itself. I don't mind meeting me if it's on a burrito or something like a cheeseburger.

There are too many benefits to eating a plant-based diet. You just can't go wrong. There are really no bad side effects to eating too much spinach or broccoli. However, there is obviously bad side effects to eating too much red meat or pork.

I don't even know how people can deny the obvious. Load up on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and limit meat consumption. One should always eat way more servings of vegetables, fruits, whole grains when compared to meat.

I sort of follow the Mediterranean diet.

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2017, 08:46:51 PM »
Mediterranean pyramid looks good but I don't eat seafood and I recall you saying you don't either.

Also be advised while plants are certainly healthy there are some issues. For example many plants we eat should not be eaten raw because they contain toxins (plants don't want to be eaten either  ;) )

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2017, 08:54:32 PM »
Mediterranean pyramid looks good but I don't eat seafood and I recall you saying you don't either.

Also be advised while plants are certainly healthy there are some issues. For example many plants we eat should not be eaten raw because they contain toxins (plants don't want to be eaten either  ;) )

That is why I said I "SORT OF" follow the Mediterranean diet because I don't eat seafood. Had to make some adjustments.

Well, of course. I am not saying just grab a handful of plants and start eating them. Of course, the ones that need to be cooked should be cooked.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2017, 08:56:23 PM »
Tofu makes you grow tits. I suggest Arimidex with your tofu.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2017, 09:02:15 PM »

Crap, forgot to ask:

When you tell people that you do not eat meat, what is their response? People look at me like I have 10 heads. Then, they start to get me to eat seafood. They say, "Oh, but you will probably like lobster." Um, no. They keep going down the list of seafoods, as if my answer will change. I wish I did like seafood, but I just don't. I can't even stand the smell. If its real strong, I start to gag.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2017, 09:02:36 PM »
There are too many benefits to eating a plant-based diet. You just can't go wrong. There are really no bad side effects to eating too much spinach or broccoli. However, there is obviously bad side effects to eating too much red meat or pork.

I don't even know how people can deny the obvious. Load up on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and limit meat consumption. One should always eat way more servings of vegetables, fruits, whole grains when compared to meat.

I sort of follow the Mediterranean diet.

The diet with the lowest heart disease. I follow this too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2017, 09:04:36 PM »
Crap, forgot to ask:

When you tell people that you do not eat meat, what is their response? People look at me like I have 10 heads. Then, they start to get me to eat seafood. They say, "Oh, but you will probably like lobster." Um, no. They keep going down the list of seafoods, as if my answer will change. I wish I did like seafood, but I just don't. I can't even stand the smell. If its real strong, I start to gag.
Seafood is high in kelp, which is good for a healthy thyroid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2017, 09:07:21 PM »
The diet with the lowest heart disease. I follow this too.

I know those Mediterraneans love their wine. I also dislike, most, if not all alcohol. But, yeah, the evidence is overwhelming.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/26/health/mediterranean-diet-heart-attack-stroke/index.html
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2017, 09:09:07 PM »
Crap, forgot to ask:

I don't mind meat being in my food like stir fry, on a pizza, burrito, Chinese food etc I'm just not into eating a hunk of meat like steak, pork loin and such. Usually they just keep offering. Seafood I just don't like. The only seafood I eat is so heavily breaded and deep fried that is certainly not healthy and I will only eat that a few times a year.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2017, 09:09:40 PM »
Seafood is high in kelp, which is good for a healthy thyroid.

Don't matter. I can't stand the taste of seafood, no matter how healthy it is for you.

I take a fish oil vitamin and sometimes when I burp, I taste the fish come back up, and I want to vomit!
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2017, 09:10:59 PM »
I know those Mediterraneans love their wine. I also dislike, most, if not all alcohol. But, yeah, the evidence is overwhelming.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/26/health/mediterranean-diet-heart-attack-stroke/index.html
I take Resveratrol in supplement form.