Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Another Surgery on Jan 12th on his Spine  (Read 17968 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Another Surgery on Jan 12th on his Spine
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2017, 06:30:11 AM »
But there is also being addicted to pain killers, and using said painkillers as a tool to keep working out and destroying one's body. This is due to the fact that Ronnie has not moved on, he is still living in the past, and not looking preserve the body that he has.

Yup.  And no amount of those pain killers will ease the fact that he is just plain stoopid.  If that were not so, he would never have continued to fall down the stairs of life and film it for everyone to watch on YouTube.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2017, 09:36:42 AM »
He’s yammering about putting size on his legs and he’s numb in each limb.

The idiocy is frightening.

Ronnie, it’s OVER.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2017, 10:22:32 AM »
He’s yammering about putting size on his legs and he’s numb in each limb.

The idiocy is frightening.

Ronnie, it’s OVER.

The numbness is an unfair advantage because he can train PAST failure, the pain is irrelevant as he can't feel the lactic acid build up.

He will be putting on size in no time.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2017, 10:38:08 AM »
The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Numb. Let's say you train your legs. Sensation is leaving your extremities and that's what we call The Numb.

~Ronnie Coleman

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2017, 10:39:55 AM »
The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Numb. Let's say you train your legs. Sensation is leaving your extremities and that's what we call The Numb.

~Ronnie Coleman
;D

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2017, 01:07:09 PM »
Robbie should have just done a Shawn ray in 07. Just step away from everything and become skinnyfat....but healthy. Living a normal life.

At what point is he going to stop?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2017, 02:06:13 PM »
Would rather train moderately hard for 40-50 years than hardcore for 10-20 in the end its about the lifestyle and the love for training and living the bodybuilding lifestyle not the mass weights and quantities of drugs one can take.

I always see it as a real shame when guys like Dorian and others don't live the training eat well lifestyle forever, but then again maybe we all got into it for different things just the guys from the 60,70, and 80s when drugs wee a part of then sport not all of it seem to train for their whole lives rather than just competition.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2017, 02:11:03 PM »
train at 90% for a full year injury free or go 100% and be injured for three months.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2017, 02:16:42 PM »
Robbie should have just done a Shawn ray in 07. Just step away from everything and become skinnyfat....but healthy. Living a normal life.

At what point is he going to stop?
He won't stop because that is all that he knows. That is what makes him happy. This is what defines him. He has not done what Dorian has done, which is to move into a new lifestyle, and leave the the life of bodybuilding behind. Call it mental illness, or stubbornness, I don't know.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2017, 02:20:49 PM »
At this point, the only thing that surprises me is the fact that he's still alive.

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2017, 02:21:51 PM »
At this point, the only thing that surprises me is the fact that he's still alive.

he think he is propped up by very strong pain meds...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2017, 10:57:00 PM »

I've listed most of the surgeries he's had and the last one being eleven hours. Being intubated and under anesthesia takes a lot out of someone not to mention recovering from all those invasive surgeries. I'm actually quite shocked they would put him under again two years after his last long surgery at Baylor of all places.

At about 1:50 it shows how he's trained after retirement and between surgeries. One of the bolts broke training after his first lumbar back surgery. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »
The worst thing Ronnie could do is stop lifting
entirely. No he shouldn't go heavy and swing the weights
but he needs to activate those nerves. His legs are twigs, what do you think would happen if he ceased loading them altogether?

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2017, 11:23:51 PM »
He is small and useless to us now....

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2017, 04:36:15 AM »
he think he is propped up by very strong pain meds...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2017, 06:06:41 AM »
"Trying my best to get these legs bigger despite all the challenges I face. Right leg and foot are completely numb and left leg is partially numb. I’ll be having surgery on my spine January 12th to hopefully fix all my problems which includes excruciating pain in my lower back and left leg. The downfall will be I won’t be able to workout or train for 6 months which is the second time a major surgery has required major time off from training and me having fun since that is my hobby. Sometimes it is what it is and we have to do what is required to make us better."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQbd3eDHKw/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8

that 800lbs squat is having a savage revenge on him these days

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2017, 06:32:11 AM »
The worst thing Ronnie could do is stop lifting
entirely. No he shouldn't go heavy and swing the weights
but he needs to activate those nerves. His legs are twigs, what do you think would happen if he ceased loading them altogether?

How much strength does he really need?  He should be doing yoga, resistance band training, stuff like that

Like WalterWhite said, I'm surprised that he's finding surgeons to keep operating on him .. he's obviously not maintaining the lifestyle changes needed to support a positive outcome to the surgeries

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2017, 09:11:46 AM »
I like Ronnie as a person. He was always friendly with me. But his inferior intellect was always obvious.

He is so profoundly stupid, though, it’s alarming.

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2017, 10:32:07 AM »
He needs to stop. My mother had the numbness in her feet/one leg from herniations and it is no joke. Guy is going to be in a scooter forever if he keeps playing games... He's honestly nuts to be running anything past trt at this stage...

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2017, 10:46:08 AM »
all because of..

and..

Probably....

But there are lots of powerlifters who lift this heavy and don't end up like Ronnie.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2017, 10:53:29 AM »
I've listed most of the surgeries he's had and the last one being eleven hours. Being intubated and under anesthesia takes a lot out of someone not to mention recovering from all those invasive surgeries. I'm actually quite shocked they would put him under again two years after his last long surgery at Baylor of all places.

At about 1:50 it shows how he's trained after retirement and between surgeries. One of the bolts broke training after his first lumbar back surgery. 

My back hurts just from watching that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2017, 11:38:03 AM »
My back hurts just from watching that.

And I presume that you never had back surgery. Imagine how Ronnie's back must feel doing that weight. It must be crippling.  :-\ :-\

X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2017, 11:46:51 AM »
And I presume that you never had back surgery. Imagine how Ronnie's back must feel doing that weight. It must be crippling.  :-\ :-\

I'm only 185 or so lbs at 5'7 and squat 405 still at 49 for decent reps and that is plenty for me and takes a few days to recoup ,I have no back issues but I feel it...my legs are strong strength and body part wise.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2017, 11:50:48 AM »

When I was a naive teenager I used to squat as much as I could (something like 250 pounds for 8 reps lol :D). That didn't last long.

One day I used too much weight and my back was hurting so much I couldn't even walk back home.

I decided to never do "heavy" squats again. I accepted my obvious limitations and since then I've only lifted 70-100 pounds for 10 reps and I feel just fine.

------

I can't fathom how Ronnie can be so stubborn and bear the pain. He must be completely high on opioids in all those recent training videos.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2017, 11:53:34 AM »
When I was a naive teenager I used to squat as much as I could (something like 250 pounds for 8 reps lol :D). That didn't last long.

One day I used too much weight and my back was hurting so much I couldn't even walk back home.

I decided to never do "heavy" squats again. I accepted my obvious limitations and since then I've only lifted 70-100 pounds for 10 reps and I feel just fine.

------

I can't fathom how Ronnie can be so stubborn and bear the pain. He must be completely high on opioids in all those recent training videos.

LEGS RESPOND WELL at higher rep intervals as well 12-20 moderate weights'relative'to ones strength levels..