Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18969 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESF Update
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2017, 12:57:01 PM »

Eric explaining the importance of drinking a gallon of milk a day whilst inside.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #126 on: December 23, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »
I made this for you before you went into Shawshank, it is my favourite writing adaptation. did not know if you had a chance to see it

I need to do one with Christmas in mind

adapted from GetBigApedia, Volume D, Page 4, Disrespect @2017

I don't take kindly to disrespect from trick or treaters. Not 3 year olds dressed as cats carried by their parents, not 5 year olds dressed as goblins, not 20 year old sorority girls dressed as slutty nuns, not in the Halloween section at WalMart, not at a costume party, not at dress up day for halloween at work, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighborhood begging for candy thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you trick or treat at someone's house and you say "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" , you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing spooky little masks, clown shoes and a a colourful loud shirt, the guy you ask for candy from when trick or treating and proceed to leave a burning paper bag of shit on his porch when he refuses, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your little 6 year old bitch dressed up as Princess Elsa and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her baby  teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to November.

Happy Fucking Halloween

"

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
ESF I'm Calling You Out!!
« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2017, 02:08:03 PM »
I challenge you to a hair showdown! And winner gets the illusive Stamos Sandow Trophy to be showcased on their mantel in their respected mansion! Come at me Bro! ;D

Simple Simon

Re: ESF I'm Calling You Out!!
« Reply #128 on: December 23, 2017, 02:08:54 PM »
I have a hairline as good as that and Im 52

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2017, 02:10:21 PM »
I have a hairline as good as that and Im 52

Jump in on this bro! You are like Levrone have a lifetime qualification in the Hair Olympia!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2017, 02:12:22 PM »
Moving to the sex board in 3...2...1....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2017, 02:12:36 PM »
I challenge you to a hair showdown! And winner gets the illusive Stamos Sandow Trophy for to be showcased on their mantel in their respected mansion! Come at me Bro! ;D

ESF is Joon now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 23, 2017, 02:17:12 PM »
Not making it bout me shitstain

Just flirtin a bit wit ma boy poly

Well I'll tell you right from the get go, you are the wrong sex to get me all hot and bothered.

I have love for you but not in that particular manner.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2017, 02:17:18 PM »
You have the best hair on getbig.
ESF probably has the strongest hair genetics though. Abused every drug available but hasn't suffered any hairloss at all.

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: December 23, 2017, 02:22:25 PM »
You have the best hair on getbig.
ESF probably has the strongest hair genetics though. Abused every drug available but hasn't suffered any hairloss at all.

As true as he also hasn't experienced any muscle gain at all.

Simple Simon

« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2017, 02:26:29 PM »
1996 and 2017

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2017, 02:28:08 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chess315

« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2017, 02:28:47 PM »
He's in jail prison.

Simple Simon

« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2017, 02:29:39 PM »
He's in jail prison.

hes out now, try and keep up...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2017, 02:30:18 PM »
1996 and 2017

Hell yeah! Nice bro, you got Labrada hair in the 96 pic!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2017, 02:31:12 PM »

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »
21 seconds. what do you have in those arms?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2017, 02:33:48 PM »
ESF is Joon now.

Apparently so is go4it as the real go4it would never challenge someone to a "hair down"  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2017, 02:34:44 PM »
Epic fish eye to appear bigger so you don't get roasted on getbig. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2017, 02:35:15 PM »

Apparently so is go4it as the real go4it would never challenge someone to a "hair down"  ::)

not sure joon could use enough make up to look like Go4it

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2017, 02:35:15 PM »
I challenge you to a hair showdown! And winner gets the illusive Stamos Sandow Trophy to be showcased on their mantel in their respected mansion! Come at me Bro! ;D

You're quite the diva here :D

chess315

« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2017, 02:37:15 PM »
I'm out.

Did 6 wks. No big deal. Just wasn't expecting to be remanded to custody that day... Or to know so many of the sheriffs who work that... At least at the initial jail til I was transferred. & yea I have the mugshot. Took the pic out of the wristband b4 release (told'em it fell out). Thought it was one of my better ones.

Don't know where the "7 dui's" came from. Its a dui 3rd. 90days w/half =45days. Or the FTA. I've never failed to appear. For duo's or anything else. Bail was 75k, not 25. Havnt had a drink since that dui or for a year prior to that one, so that ain't a problem. I just don't drink anymore. And I did notice that "6ft 186lbs" thing when I was booked and asked wtf? That was on file from when I got my license when I was 16 (switched it from s.d. to c.a. in 98). Was 216 when I went in. Dropped 20 in the first 10days. Back up to 208 today. Sorry suckers.

Jail was interesting. As are Hi-power blocks 'n cali "prison politics", n everything that comes with it. Some can adapt n survive. Some can't. Got plenty of stories... N bruised n scrapped knuckles n not a scratch on my face.
im the one who figured out you was in we were just going by the documents off YouTube I was shocked how person coming get 7 myself your lucky man I have 4 myself. Well your still lucky Merry Christmas you couldn't help but to laugh your ass off how someone could have that many DUIs it was on rxmuscle or somewhere all over the news

Simple Simon

« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2017, 02:38:41 PM »
im the one who figured out you was in we were just going by the documents off YouTube I was shocked how person coming get 7 myself your lucky man I have 4 to

no you wasnt, Nelson Muntz posted them and they got took down before you saw them

chess315

« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2017, 02:41:56 PM »
Yeah efs you made lot of news they had documents showing all these charges everything it said 7 dui what can you say have one for me marry Christmas you would be proud all the news you was on I put 2 and 2 together and thought that's the guy gh15 argues with always now he's back to lol you was on a few news shows

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2017, 02:43:23 PM »
Yeah efs you made lot of news they had documents showing all these charges everything it said 7 dui what can you say have one for me marry Christmas you would be proud all the news you was on I put to and

He would be in jail for life with 7 duis, not posting on getbig days later.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/weatherford-star-telegram/article140243138.html