Author Topic: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight  (Read 12627 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« on: December 31, 2017, 02:46:31 PM »
....making California law makers and those who support it that much more stupid. But get caught with a bottle of deca, you’re a felon.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: California recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:04:18 PM »
....making California law makers and those who support it that much more stupid. But get caught with a bottle of deca, you’re a felon.

Great news!! Soon the whole country will be able to enjoy the benefits of cannabis with out fear of going to jail. Good times.
h

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 04:07:18 PM »

Coach, when was the last time you got high ???

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 05:24:08 PM »
A plant shouldn't be illegal in the 1st place (Test and Deca shouldn't be either) stupid fucking laws/Gov't...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »
Coach, when was the last time you got high ???

Probably 30 years ago.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 05:34:40 PM »
Great news!! Soon the whole country will be able to enjoy the benefits of cannabis with out fear of going to jail. Good times.

Now instead of having drunks now they’ll be drunk and high. It’ll be in the in air where kids can smell it. We have a state government of inept retards all for the purposes of tax revenue. Colorado is already fucked.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 06:16:28 PM »
Much rather have idiot douche bags betas getting stoned

Than :

Drunk
Lit off stimulants
Or on fckn hormones or able to possess them

Deca /aas are schedule III so ur old ass can go get from ur ‘DR’ ‘legally’ is u must possess it but I totally indesestand why it’s classifed as that - it’s medically viable,  useful but powerful

Banned in sports cause they WORK

But schedule I a plant is a travesty - hats off to Cali for putting nature first

Remember no one was hurt or died

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 06:35:24 PM »
Relax coach it's been legal here in Or and WA and it's just not a big deal at all. I feel ya on the steroid thing too, sucks that I'll go to bar for the stoners but they don't give a flying fuck about us having anabolics.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
Now instead of having drunks now they’ll be drunk and high. It’ll be in the in air where kids can smell it. We have a state government of inept retards all for the purposes of tax revenue. Colorado is already fucked.

News flash for you. There have always been drunk and high people on the roads. Just like crime, laws do not stop crime, only thing laws do is put people in jail or cost them money. Now with cannabis being legal you think it's going to be more of a problem. Quite the opposite will be true. Kids smelling pot? So what? Nothing new there either. Look at all the problems alcohol has caused and still is, yet gets a pass. Cannabis does not have any of the problems that alcohol does.
   I do agree with you on the steroids. As long as people can legally eat at McDonald's how bad can steroid usage really be?
h

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 07:52:04 PM »
News flash for you. There have always been drunk and high people on the roads. Just like crime, laws do not stop crime, only thing laws do is put people in jail or cost them money. Now with cannabis being legal you think it's going to be more of a problem. Quite the opposite will be true. Kids smelling pot? So what? Nothing new there either. Look at all the problems alcohol has caused and still is, yet gets a pass. Cannabis does not have any of the problems that alcohol does.
   I do agree with you on the steroids. As long as people can legally eat at McDonald's how bad can steroid usage really be?

Aside from using for legit pain, McDonalds is more of a health benefit that weed. With kids smelling the weed it makes them more curious even more than alcohol. I see most kids that come in as freshmen fairly innocent, good grades, good athletes then after integrating more with upper class men or the wrong people you see kids that go from A-B students to barely passing or not at all throughout their high school years. This will make it worse.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 08:40:00 PM »
25% tax without medical prescription...no tax with it...and easy as fuck to get...nothing will change.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 08:57:22 PM »
Aside from using for legit pain, McDonalds is more of a health benefit that weed. With kids smelling the weed it makes them more curious even more than alcohol. I see most kids that come in as freshmen fairly innocent, good grades, good athletes then after integrating more with upper class men or the wrong people you see kids that go from A-B students to barely passing or not at all throughout their high school years. This will make it worse.

Bullshit. Sounds like foxnews scare tactics. Cannabis  has been around schools and young people long since any of us where thought of. It's a known fact that when something is labeled taboo that young minds become more interested in it than if it where the opposite. Case in point, young people in parts of Europe are brought up with alcohol in such a way that alcoholism is rare over there. Sex is more open over there and there are less sexual deviants as over here. Legalizing cannabis use will take away the taboo of it and young people will be less interested. Give kids some credit man, those that want to do it will always find a way. Besides it's only available to those 21 and older just like alcohol,  so there goes your high school kid argument.
h

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 10:15:02 PM »

translation: Training camp is officially clsed just for today kids

I worked hard thinking this one up

"

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 05:55:54 AM »

Watch something besides Fox News.  Good god you're misinformed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 06:05:16 AM »
A plant shouldn't be illegal in the 1st place (Test and Deca shouldn't be either) stupid fucking laws/Gov't...

THIS

Don't need "daddy" to tell me what to do

As along as you aren't hurting nobody everything is cool

Joooooooo S A=Po-LICE STATE

QuietYou

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 06:12:29 AM »
Just ignore laws and do whatever you want. Most of the time nobody cares about most "illegal" stuff. They don't exist if you don't weigh them so heavily. Just don't be stupid about certain things and do your stuff in reason.

Steroids are illegal and yet most of us use them, alot of people sell them as well as use them and have them in large quantities. Fuck the laws lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 07:03:27 AM »
Great news!! Soon the whole country will be able to enjoy the benefits of cannabis with out fear of going to jail. Good times for politicians and big business.
Yep.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 09:11:54 AM »

see this is the retardedness of the average american. think it is a god given right to be able to legally own lethal military grade weapons but think smoking a bit of weed should be illegal.  ::)

stupid of the highest order

QuietYou

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 09:15:25 AM »

see this is the retardedness of the average american. think it is a god given right to be able to legally own lethal military grade weapons but think smoking a bit of weed should be illegal.  ::)

How obnoxious would it be all the growing number of hipster loser f4ggots walking around EVERYWHERE with blunts in their hands and weed smoke everywhere all over the country like it was the 70's san diego all over again? I think the obnoxiousness of the outspoken betas is what's keeping it from being completely legalized. They just don't want to see those pussies happy and i don't blame them.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 09:26:24 AM »
How obnoxious would it be all the growing number of hipster loser f4ggots walking around EVERYWHERE with blunts in their hands and weed smoke everywhere all over the country like it was the 70's san diego all over again? I think the obnoxiousness of the outspoken betas is what's keeping it from being completely legalized. They just don't want to see those pussies happy and i don't blame them.

not sure how the law would/does work. but with alcohol in many countries it's technically illegal to walk down the street openly drinking a can of beer or whatever. only legal in a place licensed to sell it or private property. i suppose something along the lines of that would be acceptable to most.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2018, 09:27:39 AM »
Vince is this a conspiracy to keep the field negro down?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2018, 09:57:43 AM »
Actually the laws take effect today at 6 a.m. (or *took* effect as it is now 8 a.m.)... weed smokers had to wait until 6 a.m. before they could walk into a dispensary and purchase legally for recreational use.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2018, 11:03:29 AM »
Watch something besides Fox News.  Good god you're misinformed.

I don’t need “Fox News” to know this. I’m 55 years old and have seen and been through more shit than you’ll ever know. Don’t give me the “Fox News” BS. Tell me where I’m misinformed and I’m sure I can correct it.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2018, 11:11:31 AM »
So can you just smoke weed out in the open now in Cali?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2018, 11:15:28 AM »

See this is the retardedness of the average moronic Brit. AR-15s are NOT military grade weapons , hence why the U.S military doesn't use them , fucking dope , You , like most Europeans are hopeless clueless on firearms and firearms laws. Keep reading the Guardian