Author Topic: Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST  (Read 16415 times)

chess315

Re: Big Spikes new plan *SERIOUS POST
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2018, 09:59:30 AM »

I intended to train athletes , maybe NFL, but I ended up training at a facililty for SCIs (spinal cord injuries)

was hard work but it gave me insight into the neurological system - which a main focus of CSCS study in integrating the skeletal muscular system with the central nervous system

I worked with a girl my age who had severe Cerval Palsey which is congenial - happened at birth -

train someone you cant use their own hands and see how much insight you get from that - eye opening

but mainly my professor in college saw some potential - told me to skip grad school and take the test - took me  a few tires but I got it , also it allows gets people to respect you enough to listen
did you bang her. And what do you mean wives we have several women living with us at once of we feel like eating healthy we tell them there fat usually anywhere from 2-4 women at a time it's much more efficient .

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2018, 10:52:05 AM »
what matters really is calories in vs calories out.
Keeping insulin low is also a huge factor. Non processed carbs, fibrous vegetables cause much less insulin secretion then a can of coke on an empty stomach.
On the other hand a can of coke mixed with a fatty meal will cause a lower spread out over time insulin response. But you also have to think of the number of calories you're consuming there.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2018, 11:16:13 AM »
 When you guys think about what food you should be eating a lot of look at your teeth human teeth we have one set of canines so to me that kind of indicates that we don’t need to be eating that much meat although it should be part of our diet but flat teeth just like a big ass dinosaur had meant you eat vegetables as the main part of your diet so if flat teeth means the majority of your diet should be comprised of veggies Or the food that’s accessible to you , you would have to work for

What I mean by that is for example our ancestors used to consume a root vegetable that was similar to a yam that’s not around anymore it’s just kind of extent but it’s similar to a sweet potato that’s why you see a lot of bodybuilders dining on sweet potatoes the beta carotene and it does have some natural sugars in it as well but you have to work to pull that out of the ground it takes a lot to cook it and actually caramelizes kind of a rewarding you for your hard work

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2018, 11:19:45 AM »
This is me on McDonald's pizza slut ice cream and gummi bears

Maybe i really am a genetic wonder 😎.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2018, 11:51:02 AM »
This is me on McDonald's pizza slut ice cream and gummi bears

Maybe i really am a genetic wonder 😎.

Not arguing but it goes back to my first point - hormones

Not saying you take anything - but your levels are elevated

Now not may be to many diff factors but one thing that plays a huge role is your activity level
And that leads us back to ‘calories in calories out ‘

It all kind of plays off each other but the premise is still there :
Workout and eat like a beast in a smart way — and you get fckn results , results so good you can eat shit like any other person around you but the diff is they don’t MOVE so they have lower hormones , eat more , on and on

Look good bro , skin is tight and your muscles are dense - you guys know what good muscle looks like we all look and say shit like philsulina but it’s true they do it for us to an extent - they take these huge amounts of drugs to entertain us , but it is - pushing human capabilities to the max , it’s fckn awesome but I’m past it in my life now (just want to be a healthy example but my past is an example too)and I love it

Workout - get ripped , get big , experience what it’s like to be a man

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2018, 12:11:08 PM »
Yep yep

HARD TRAINING negates any "diet" worries

If i ate like i did but didn't train hard i would look like shit

HARD TRAINING>>>>>>>>>>>>"diet"

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2018, 12:43:02 PM »
Yep yep

I’ve been there broseph - but here’s a little a little something to consider

Change one of your meals - I know one of them can be revamped , or we can add one

If you aren’t doing it already try cream of rice and a shake in the morn on days you train - go to McDonald’s still and do your same shit but add that in for 2 weeks - if your low on bank just get a box of cream of rice for $3 and eat 1/4cup with 1 cup water - I add a little stevia or honey if I feel like it
I’m in real hungry I’ll have a shake too and if I’m on the gas I add liquid egg whites to my shake and if I’m really getting FUCKIN massive I take a gdamn shot of slin and tell myself im eating cream of rice and egg whites shakes and don’t stop until your not fckn hungry - getbig !! Haha , being funny but I will never lie or mislead anymore , I’m done Being ‘Spike’ in real life - I’m rob but ‘Spike’ the moniker I wear so peps can seek me out in this life

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2018, 12:49:36 PM »
Spike taking broscience to a new level.

The problem with arguing about primitive hunter gatherers is that their life expectancy was short.

I prefer science to your musings.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2018, 01:02:29 PM »
Spike taking broscience to a new level.

The problem with arguing about primitive hunter gatherers is that their life expectancy was short.

I prefer science to your musings.

Yes sir

But I’m not really arguing and you are correct

There’s is a current tribe (1) left in our current world - they are known to live well to 80 or even older , but don’t get so bogged down in a number and please don’t compare it to our current way of life - it’s not the same

For instance , in a common time for hunter gatherers predators would be common, big gdamn ones you’d have to constantly worry about , now being a big dude you’d fckn welxome that shit and bash it’s head in , be prepared for life so you’d train, life heavy rocks ,  to survive

But if a tiger got you , which prob happens a lot , you die , you lived a damn good life but you were 40 but your dad was and his dad was cause these goddamn dinosaurs , it’s just how life is

So your idea of hunter gatherer is a bit misconstrued - just think bad ass man years not shitting pants,

“Some theorize that by the end of this century, the last hunting and gathering societies will vanish, taking with them an “irreplaceable link to our past”. Incredibly, here are some of the few tribes that have managed to maintain much of their independence as hunter-gatherers.”

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2018, 01:04:04 PM »
Hers that website I got that from

Read about ‘persistence hunting ‘ in the third paragraph — fckn real shit and that’s what a fckn man should strive for in life ,

https://www.huntercourse.com/blog/2011/05/amazing-hunter-gatherer-societies-still-in-existence/

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »
I’ve been there broseph - but here’s a little a little something to consider

Change one of your meals - I know one of them can be revamped , or we can add one

If you aren’t doing it already try cream of rice and a shake in the morn on days you train - go to McDonald’s still and do your same shit but add that in for 2 weeks - if your low on bank just get a box of cream of rice for $3 and eat 1/4cup with 1 cup water - I add a little stevia or honey if I feel like it
I’m in real hungry I’ll have a shake too and if I’m on the gas I add liquid egg whites to my shake and if I’m really getting FUCKIN massive I take a gdamn shot of slin and tell myself im eating cream of rice and egg whites shakes and don’t stop until your not fckn hungry - getbig !! Haha , being funny but I will never lie or mislead anymore , I’m done Being ‘Spike’ in real life - I’m rob but ‘Spike’ the moniker I wear so peps can seek me out in this life

Actually i am replacing one of those crap meals with a fairly heathly one, it is tuna in a can with some veggies and beans Mexican style and either a few bananas or a bowl of blueberry

How is that?

Btw I'm round a wet 10% and on low deca high dbol, but i will stop the dbol on Friday and throw in mast whole keeping in deca @ 400 mg

The dbol is fucking up my health so i gotta get a break from it and i will go to 2 of the 3 healthiest steroids deca and mast, without primo

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »
Actually i am replacing one of those crap meals with a fairly heathly one, it is tuna in a can with some veggies and beans Mexican style and either a few bananas or a bowl of blueberry

How is that?

Btw I'm round a wet 10% and on low deca high dbol, but i will stop the dbol on Friday and throw in mast whole keeping in deca @ 400 mg

The dbol is fucking up my health so i gotta get a break from it and i will go to 2 of the 3 healthiest steroids deca and mast, without primo

Awesome with the tuna - that’s the shit I’m talking about , but now just stay consistent

You guys can read your situation the best , it’s not about a fckn supplement or even hormones , it’s food

Teach yourself how to eat

As far as hormones , if you want to ramp up - I say do it but do it right , now that shit puts your body in a gdamn hyper fckn State , like kill a fckn mule dear with ur bare hands and u can and will - not kidding - it fckn magical powerful shit but do it fckn right — you have a job and that’s how you have ur car and house , put it first THEN go crush shit in the gym when u get off , back ur meals , eat good all day and ur like a fckn horse - reAlsee the beast !!

But right on track with the hormones - clean them up - you gettin on stage brah? Then don’t gas like you are ,
Gas to attract girls and guys let me tell you , you get a certain ‘big’ no matter how cut you are , veins , your a freak and it’s harder to meet others unlike yourself in life

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2018, 01:27:22 PM »
One of the curious things about muscles is that they get sore....DOMS, or Delayed, Onset Muscle Soreness. I wondered why that happened and how a primitive man could still perform even though sore. Made me realize that we could retrain even though sore and perhaps that might speed up hypertrophy.

What evolved in primitive people was intelligence. That was what humans found useful to hunt and gather. Humans lived in tribes so hunted in groups which is why they became more successful. I live in Australia and you seldom see Kangaroos or Wallabies in the wild when out in the bush. When you do come across them they disappear quickly and there is no way you could find them let alone capture or kill one for food. So I imagine the Aboriginees hunted in groups and this is why they could kill them.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2018, 02:08:26 PM »
One of the curious things about muscles is that they get sore....DOMS, or Delayed, Onset Muscle Soreness. I wondered why that happened and how a primitive man could still perform even though sore. Made me realize that we could retrain even though sore and perhaps that might speed up hypertrophy.

What evolved in primitive people was intelligence. That was what humans found useful to hunt and gather. Humans lived in tribes so hunted in groups which is why they became more successful. I live in Australia and you seldom see Kangaroos or Wallabies in the wild when out in the bush. When you do come across them they disappear quickly and there is no way you could find them let alone capture or kill one for food. So I imagine the Aboriginees hunted in groups and this is why they could kill them.

exactly - they worked as a tribe !

That is also the reason they say the aborigines are one of the first tribes on earth - they are smart and kind people very in tune with their environment and they still possess some of the powers our ancestors had as far as what we really can get from nature

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2018, 02:23:15 PM »
Yep yep

You don't even work your back.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »

You don't even work your back.

Yep and i can't work my legs coz my goddamn foot is fuck up

Still gimping around on it

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2018, 05:03:56 PM »
One major drawback in today’s Jim’s for young guys is the environment You training don’t get caught up and going in there at the same time although because your job you may have to but you can’t focus on the one dude in there that you’re trying to compete with in your head so the guy that you think has bigger arms and he may or the girl that you think is real hot you can’t go in there focusing on that all the time in the gym Sundays don’t get me wrong it’s gonna push it and you’ll you’ll get that weight up but other days you need to worry and most days you need to worry about yourself train yourselfFor that 45 minutes put others behind you and worry about yourself concentrate on your form and how you control in the weight and then ultimately are you getting bigger

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2018, 05:27:06 PM »
 One thing I’ve noticed lately since I  made some major nutritional changes is that it causes a lot of inflammation to go down and I know that word gets thrown around a lot just think of it is anything connective tissue wise that you use often is going to become bigger  now there Is a natural form of information that your body’s response to exercise but then the other information what I’m talking about is the one that’s caused by shitty diet with a bunch of chemicals mixed in there that you don’t need I don’t want to get too deep into it but basically be in swelled up all the time causes lotta shit to go down so with me making some changes all that stuff kind of goes away and I got drawn to yoga not selling anything I’m just saying to get to a point where you kind a want to stretch when you’re a big fucking swallow last dude or taking a bunch of shit I’ve been there you don’t want to stretch because it doesn’t feel natural and honestly in my head I couldn’t get it to I don’t even know how to stretch I didn’t know I wasn’t spacially aware enough of my big ass goddamn arms shoulders
A huge difference I can tell you is the lower part of my spine and my hips that Jen I’m still like 225 but that should opened up and I feel a whole lot better and it’s just I don’t know that I best way I can describe it’s like increase blood flow just all over your body

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2018, 05:35:26 PM »

you're right coach

its a new thing and they are getting money from people

I like it because you have to have a 4 year science based degree to even sign up for it - which excludes a lot of halfasses
 but its hard as shit

also every NCAA DIV I coach who is in any athletic weight room HAS to have it - as well as any professional sports team coach - NFL, NBA, NFL etc

This is a fact

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2018, 08:06:02 PM »
This is a fact
Yeah, I assumed it was when he stated it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2018, 08:25:59 PM »
  I know I've been in a weird spot and rather crass, selfish and just disconnected with this community.  It always a nice place to come when I lost my job, lived with my parents, had some shit girlfriend - its hard to find intelligent males to guide your thought process.  Biggest thing about this board is, yes it is entertaining but it offers a lot of different experiences to many.

I've been doing some things to improve myself and I intend to share all of this as I feel I have achieved a supreme level of insight - that of which I want to help others mainly and by sharing my experiences as well as my insight scientifically into the human body when it comes to living better - getting big is one aspect - your decision how far you want to take it

I am by no means saying I'm some top authority , I am always learning and open to new ideas - I just would like to share my experiences as well as some research Ive done over the years and most of it ive done on myself , on my own - hasn't always gone accordingly but that is where you learn

anyway - here is some of my background and I will continue to update my story

NSCA CSCS cert (basically a hard test that all the NCAA weight room guys and NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL have)
won many bb;ing shows (state teen champ, nc state 2nd place 3xs, went to JR USAs)
I have a 4-year science degree in exercise science - help me know what VO2 max and how to really study body , also what hormones are doing on a cellular level, the science stuff the supplement companies use!!

I know you guys need some pics too

Instagram  -     spikejones88

I don't know how to link stuff yet from that

Just followed you. Keep up the good work. You have a lot to offer

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2018, 09:28:19 PM »
are we enlightened yet?

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2018, 09:39:51 PM »
Yep yep

Hard training? No legs, no back, so just chest and arms? The easiest bodyparts to train..

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2018, 09:41:28 PM »
So it took you all those years of training, studying,  getting various  certifications to realize eating natural foods grown from the earth is the best thing for the human body?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2018, 09:45:46 PM »
So it took you all those years of training, studying,  getting various  certifications to realize eating natural foods grown from the earth is the best thing for the human body?

ur on a tard forum, bruh.... keep that in mind