Author Topic: The UK keeps getting more pathetic - Deadly Crossbows - No license  (Read 11361 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The UK keeps getting more pathetic - Deadly Crossbows - No license
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2018, 03:20:07 AM »
maybe rare in terms of how many people they affect but anything but rare in frequency.  no one gives a sht about the overall gun crime epidemic. but the mass random massacres are really damaging to the national psyche. a couple really bad ones, maybe another sandy hook and i could see a tipping point being reached.

Thank you for admitting the obvious , facts don't matter , just emotion. And I agree no one gives a shit about the overall gun crime epidemic which proves the point you're ALL fucking hypocrites for pretending like you do care.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2018, 09:29:30 AM »
Thank you for admitting the obvious , facts don't matter , just emotion. And I agree no one gives a shit about the overall gun crime epidemic which proves the point you're ALL fucking hypocrites for pretending like you do care.

I'm no hypocrite as I don't care - I'm safe(ish) in my gated little community, the rest of the world can fend for itself...

But what I do care about is can these f**king things shoot a quarter of a mile??  Surely one of you nutcases owns one of these things?  I smell a new hobby...  :)

:o

Can this be right?!?

"The terrifying weapon, bought in Leeds, is capable of hitting a target with its aluminium-pointed bolts at 500 yards"

It's made me want to buy one...  :P

T

Meta-physical

« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2018, 09:52:40 AM »
I'm no hypocrite as I don't care - I'm safe(ish) in my gated little community, the rest of the world can fend for itself...

But what I do care about is can these f**king things shoot a quarter of a mile??  Surely one of you nutcases owns one of these things?  I smell a new hobby...  :)

No chance, Taff. The only way you would hit anything at that distance would be with a Mortar Fire Controller to direct its flight path down onto a sunbathing Shizzo.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2018, 10:45:16 AM »
I've wanted to build a trebuchet for the longest time.  I wonder if I'll get arrested.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2018, 11:35:38 AM »
I've wanted to build a trebuchet for the longest time.  I wonder if I'll get arrested.

Go watch "Kingdom of Heaven".  Those babies are featured in some of the battle scenes.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2018, 11:37:18 AM »

you've gone back to attacking straw men again. i'm not "admitting" anything, my position has not changed.  just because random massacres only directly affect a small number of people(relatively speaking), doesn't mean it's not a problem.

the US makes up something like 5% of the world's population yet over 30% off all mass shootings happen there. why is that?
and why am i a hypocrite ? none if it this impacts me in any way as i live in another country. i just find it mind boggling that not any is attempt to reduce the problem, no matter what happens.

half the country refuse to admit there's any problem. the other half don't have the balls to exert any pressure to get things changed

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2018, 11:39:43 AM »
you've gone back to attacking straw men again. i'm not "admitting" anything, my position has not changed.  just because random massacres only directly affect a small number of people(relatively speaking), doesn't mean it's not a problem.

the US makes up something like 5% of the world's population yet over 30% off all mass shootings happen there. why is that?
and why am i a hypocrite ? none if it this impacts me in any way as i live in another country. i just find it mind boggling that not any is attempt to reduce the problem, no matter what happens.

half the country refuse to admit there's any problem. the other half don't have the balls to exert any pressure to get things changed

If you live in another country, you've probably got more than enough problems of your own. Unless, that is, you're the problem.  Islime is a protected feces, don'tcha know...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2018, 12:32:58 PM »

Go learn what a strawman fallacy is. Who said they weren't a problem?  ??? I'll wait for you for to find that post. In the scheme of things mass shootings are very rare

That's for providing the proof  ::) And you're a hypocrite because you don't give one fucking iota about ANY shooting victims , if you did you'd at least know what the fuck you're talking about which you don't.

And you just type inane shit like " i just find it mind boggling that not any is attempt to reduce the problem, no matter what happens. " there have been plenty attempts and all have failed for a reason. Again you just type shit and don't do any of the research on what you're talking about. You think posting the odd link here from anti-gun websites means you know what you're talking about , you don't. You don't know how many laws have been passed that have promised to stop this nonsense yet it continues , gee I wonder why  ::)

" gun-free school zones "
" magazine capacity limits "
" assault weapons bans "
" restraining orders "
" 1 gun a month limits "
" bump-stick bans "
" ammunition limits "
" gun buy-backs "
" no fly list "
" safe storage "
" bans for under 21 "

I could go on-and-on of all the things moronic politicians have promised that would curb gun violence and it's ALL failed and you don't know because you're fucking ignorant. I actually enjoy when you reply because I take pleasure in exposing your stupidity , keep posting moron.  ;)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2018, 12:42:54 PM »
No chance, Taff. The only way you would hit anything at that distance would be with a Mortar Fire Controller to direct its flight path down onto a sunbathing Shizzo.

Thank you...

(just switching to the Dark Web to purchase a Mortar Fire Controller - just in case...  ;))
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2018, 12:50:16 PM »
"Go learn what a strawman fallacy is."

you said "thanks for admitting the obvious" as if i'd previously been denying something or had changed my position. i hadn't and i hadn't.

and when did say i "care" about shooting victims. i have said before none of it impacts me. i just find the situation very strange and therefore interesting.

well i do care in a passing way, as it is sad to see people (even strangers) killed unnecessarily wherever it is in the world.

and no mention of a gun amnesty to reduce the guns in circulation?

proves my point. no one has the balls to even suggest anything that would have a meaningful impact.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2018, 01:13:17 PM »
"Go learn what a strawman fallacy is."

you said "thanks for admitting the obvious" as if i'd previously been denying something or had changed my position. i hadn't and i hadn't.

and when did say i "care" about shooting victims. i have said before none of it impacts me. i just find the situation very strange and therefore interesting.

well i do care in a passing way, as it is sad to see people (even strangers) killed unnecessarily wherever it is in the world.

and no mention of a gun amnesty to reduce the guns in circulation?

proves my point. no one has the balls to even suggest anything that would have a meaningful impact.

Not a strawman go back to the drawing board

We know you don't care , yet you're offering up solutions to a problem you don't know about or care about in a country you don't live in  ::)

Make up your mind hypocrite. Of course it's sad to see people killed unnecessarily yet you back nonsolutions so you can virtue signal and feign caring. You're in every mass shooting thread " see , see I told you "  ::) yet you don't care , yet you do care  ::) You're another brainless moron whose been told they should care. 33K die every single year from suicides by guns INSANELY higher than ALL mass shootings combined , how many threads have you started about preventing suicides? how many times have you mentioned the vast majority of victims of gun violence? NONE because you're fucking ignorant to even know what you're talking about.

and no mention of a gun amnesty to reduce the guns in circulation

LMFAO more guns than people in this country and this is your solution? that sounds plausible?

You have NO point because you don't know what you're talking about STUPID. It's been proposed many times by the left guns should be confiscated and the 2A needs to be abolished. I've showed you this many times. And this " meaningful impact " just creates more gun violence , so right back to square one. You want to take peoples guns you're going to need people with guns to take them and lets say half turn them in willy-nilly the other half wont and " Come and take them " starts Civil War part Deux

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2018, 01:25:57 PM »

We know you don't care , yet you're offering up solutions to a problem you don't know about or care about in a country you don't live in  ::)

People who do this invariably hate the country which they are advising, and the advice they offer is always suicidal.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2018, 01:47:51 PM »
People who do this invariably hate the country which they are advising, and the advice they offer is always suicidal.

yes. several studies confirm this  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2018, 02:03:00 PM »

We know you don't care , yet you're offering up solutions to a problem you don't know about or care about in a country you don't live in  ::)

Make up your mind hypocrite. Of course it's sad to see people killed unnecessarily yet you back nonsolutions so you can virtue signal and feign caring. You're in every mass shooting thread " see , see I told you "  ::) yet you don't care , yet you do care  ::) You're another brainless moron whose been told they should care. 33K die every single year from suicides by guns INSANELY higher than ALL mass shootings combined , how many threads have you started about preventing suicides? how many times have you mentioned the vast majority of victims of gun violence? NONE because you're fucking ignorant to even know what you're talking about.

LMFAO more guns than people in this country and this is your solution? that sounds plausible?

You have NO point because you don't know what you're talking about STUPID. It's been proposed many times by the left guns should be confiscated and the 2A needs to be abolished. I've showed you this many times. And this " meaningful impact " just creates more gun violence , so right back to square one. You want to take peoples guns you're going to need people with guns to take them and lets say half turn them in willy-nilly the other half wont and " Come and take them " starts Civil War part Deux

if you don't give up your gun as requested by law you become a criminal and can be arrested or fined. does the arrest of most people that own a gun currently end in a shoot out?

in australia 650,000 guns were handed in and i never heard about any mass bloodshed. at the end of the day you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

what's a better option sit on your hands and just hope the problem will go away. it won't

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2018, 02:09:54 PM »

if you don't give up you're gun as requested by law you become a criminal and can be arrested or fined. does the arrest of most people that own a gun currently end in a shoot out?

in australia 650,000 guns were handed in and i never heard about any mass bloodshed. at the end of the day you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

what's a better option sit on your hands and just hope the problem will go away. it won't

In the U.S.A. violent crime has declined a great amount over the last 20 or so years..so has gun crime. So what is the problem? If gun crime has dropped precipitously and flatlined over the last 2 decades why do we need to confiscate firearms, strip citizens of their rights and turn law abiding citizens into criminals?

School shootings are still a rare occurrence. In fact, firearms (in one form or another) have been around for a long, long, long time in the U.S. while these school shootings have been recent in nature. Guns didn't cause these students to go nuts and shoot the schools up....so what has changed over the years?

Thinking about the above question may lead to an actual solution to the problem.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »
In the U.S.A. violent crime has declined a great amount over the last 20 or so years..so has gun crime. So what is the problem? If gun crime has dropped precipitously and flatlined over the last 2 decades why do we need to confiscate firearms, strip citizens of their rights and turn law abiding citizens into criminals?

School shootings are still a rare occurrence. In fact, firearms (in one form or another) have been around for a long, long, long time in the U.S. while these school shootings have been recent in nature. Guns didn't cause these students to go nuts and shoot the schools up....so what has changed over the years?

Thinking about the above question may lead to an actual solution to the problem.

obviously if you don't accept there is any problem you're not going to think any solution is necessary. but i know there's a hell of lot of people in the US that do think there's a big problem.

if i lived in a country that had 30% of worldwide mass shootings while only 5% of the population and  massively higher gun crime and murder rates than any other country in the developed world, i'd think there was a problem.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2018, 02:46:31 PM »

obviously if you don't accept there is any problem you're not going to think any solution is necessary. but i know there's a hell of lot of people in the US that do think there's a big problem.

if i lived in a country that had 30% of worldwide mass shootings while only 5% of the population and  massively higher gun crime and murder rates than any other country in the developed world, i'd think there was a problem.

Wow & Wow, never ending negativity about Western countries.

Tell us about "love & peace" in muslim world ?.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2018, 03:31:41 PM »

if you don't give up your gun as requested by law you become a criminal and can be arrested or fined. does the arrest of most people that own a gun currently end in a shoot out?

Think about what you just typed. 100 Million gun owners , you have the space to jail even a 1/3rd of them? And the 2A is exactly for these types of situations. A tyrannical Government oppressing it's people because one of the key factors you ignore habitually is the fact that guns save lives as well as take them and in much greater numbers as well.

Just because the Aussies went willingly doesn't mean Americans will. Entertaining if 2/3rd of them did hand them over 30 million don't , think about that for a moment , no really , think about that.....

All the options they've tried have failed already , you think anymore additional laws will solve it? The nature of mass shootings are you CANNOT stop them , only minimize them. The element of surprise is half the battle and not having ANY resistance is the other , someone hell bent of causing havoc will do so with guns , with pressure cookers , with trucks , if you have a solution that can prevent future crimes please share it but keep it based in reality

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2018, 05:36:32 PM »

Wow & Wow, never ending negativity about Western countries.

Tell us about "love & peace" in muslim world ?.

Those people are “Oppressed” and as a result should be held to no standards.😉

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2018, 06:56:59 PM »

They estimate that 650,000 was about 1/3 of Asstralias guns, in the US 1/3 would be roughly 100,000,000. That would still leave over 200 million guns floating around the country. I'm sure the criminals would be part of the 100 million to turn theirs in. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2018, 08:00:51 PM »
They estimate that 650,000 was about 1/3 of Asstralias guns, in the US 1/3 would be roughly 100,000,000. That would still leave over 200 million guns floating around the country. I'm sure the criminals would be part of the 100 million to turn theirs in. ::)

Just count on the State to "protect" you, right?

Just after they get done disarming you and stripping you of your ability to properly defend yourself.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2018, 09:52:02 PM »

Exactly.

Criminals will always have guns and weapons. Which are mostly obtained illegally anyway.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2018, 02:36:11 AM »
Exactly.

Criminals will always have guns and weapons. Which are mostly obtained illegally anyway.

all guns start off legal. they just end up filtering down into criminal hands. if there are less legal guns to start with, as a result there will be less criminals with guns. there are working models of this all over the first world.

and this fallacy that if you give up your guns you will suddenly be overrun by gun toting criminals looking for soft targets, is nonsense. i constantly see on here people saying gun crime is primarily a black problem. well if you look at a lot of the black murder hot spots a lot of them are in states with pretty low overall gun ownership.

so why then do poor blacks currently not tend to victimize the wider community of soft targets. instead they overwhelmingly target other poor blacks that they know for certain will own guns themselves ?

Think about what you just typed. 100 Million gun owners , you have the space to jail even a 1/3rd of them? And the 2A is exactly for these types of situations. A tyrannical Government oppressing it's people because one of the key factors you ignore habitually is the fact that guns save lives as well as take them and in much greater numbers as well.

Just because the Aussies went willingly doesn't mean Americans will. Entertaining if 2/3rd of them did hand them over 30 million don't , think about that for a moment , no really , think about that.....

All the options they've tried have failed already , you think anymore additional laws will solve it? The nature of mass shootings are you CANNOT stop them , only minimize them. The element of surprise is half the battle and not having ANY resistance is the other , someone hell bent of causing havoc will do so with guns , with pressure cookers , with trucks , if you have a solution that can prevent future crimes please share it but keep it based in reality

well you can hugely minimise the risk of mass shootings if you make it much harder for people to access guns. again there are tons of working models of this worldwide.

and all this "if we ban guns they'll just use a truck or a pressure cooker blah blah blah" holds no water either. guns are more efficient and more convenient for killing people than pretty much any other instrument. if they weren't you wouldn't all be saying you need your guns for protection. you'd get a truck  or pressure cooker instead.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2018, 02:41:42 AM »
something else i read that amazed me. apparently 60% of all guns traced from crime scenes come from 1% of gun dealers. yet there are federal laws that protect these dealers and make it illegal for them to be publicly identified. doesn't sound like the actions of an establishment that cares about solving the gun crime issue.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2018, 05:06:09 AM »
all guns start off legal. they just end up filtering down into criminal hands. if there are less legal guns to start with, as a result there will be less criminals with guns. there are working models of this all over the first world.

and this fallacy that if you give up your guns you will suddenly be overrun by gun toting criminals looking for soft targets, is nonsense. i constantly see on here people saying gun crime is primarily a black problem. well if you look at a lot of the black murder hot spots a lot of them are in states with pretty low overall gun ownership.

so why then do poor blacks currently not tend to victimize the wider community of soft targets. instead they overwhelmingly target other poor blacks that they know for certain will own guns themselves ?

well you can hugely minimise the risk of mass shootings if you make it much harder for people to access guns. again there are tons of working models of this worldwide.

and all this "if we ban guns they'll just use a truck or a pressure cooker blah blah blah" holds no water either. guns are more efficient and more convenient for killing people than pretty much any other instrument. if they weren't you wouldn't all be saying you need your guns for protection. you'd get a truck  or pressure cooker instead.

If my Aunt had balls she's be my Uncle. Jackass it's to fucking late to play the " if there are less legal guns " 400 Million firearms already floating around. So your " working model " doesn't and wouldn't apply. U.S is unique in this regard and can't be compared to the rest of the first world. Most criminals get their guns illegally , theft , straw purchases , etc

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. Despite your ignorance guns save lives period , end of sentence. You take guns from legal people you create a new class of victims. This is not debatable even anti-gun sources are forced to admit this.

See this is where you go afoul , You're playing with words. " pretty low overall gun ownership " LEGAL gun ownership!!!! Most states where they have oppressive gun laws , also have the highest homicides with guns , Chicago , Baltimore , LA ( Louisiana  ;) ) Detroit , etc

We have an issue with to many drunk drivers killing people the solution is less cars , less drunk driving issues , you giving up your car? We have an issue with to many drunk drivers killing people the solution is less alcohol , you giving up your alcohol? Yeah I thought so.

Most of the black-on-black gun violence is gang related most of the homicides in overall gun stats is gang related in certain pockets of America.

This is such a meaningless statement. How the fuck to you make it harder for people to access guns when there is 400-fucking-million of them already? You offer up no solutions , no proof , just some throw away statement.

well you can hugely minimise the risk of drunk driving deaths if you make it much harder for people to access cars & alcohol.

See how that works? Almost silly to punish you for the actions of drunk drivers isn't it?

It holds no water? LMFAO to a simpleton like you it doesn't. Guns are a force multiplier , a woman who is 5'0" 100lbs can defend herself against a guy 6'0" 200lbs ! Guns can save lives and take them and that's all contingent on the person using them. Show me one single fucking person that killed 82 people with a gun, I dare you. I can show you a guy with a truck who did that  ;) No access to guns yet somehow he managed to kill so many people. 168 people with a van full of fertilizer , please show me where a single " mass shooter " killed that many people . I'll be waiting  ;) Oh wait 3000 with some planes , want to continue?

Anything you type holds no water , your " arguments " are sophomorish , ignorant and laced with emotion and virtue signalling. You're irrational and not very well thought out. You claim you don't care , then you do care and you go on tirades on how to fix problems in a country you don't live in and never even had the wherewithal to brush up on the subject you're trying so hard to seem topical in. You're just fucking stupid. There is no kind way to put it.  

Keep posting I enjoy highlighting your stupidity  ;)