Author Topic: BCAA a waste of money ?  (Read 12782 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: BCAA a waste of money ?
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2018, 08:52:29 PM »
I'm in my car FFS! I can't predict the traffic or anything else that may come up while I am driving. I keep bars in my car because they last forever in a pack under my seat and it's CONVENIENT! Remember what I said what was the one of the most important value in supplements? I can't keep cartons or thermos of egg whites sitting in my car. And, yes, drinking a shake is faster than eating a bar which is what I do in the morning, BUT, I'm stuck in traffic sitting in my car!  I have all the fucking time in the world! If I could, I'd be chowing down on some Orange Chicken and Moo Goo Gai Pan! And of course, nothing is EXACTLY what it purports to be. I don't know if that particular egg contains exactly 6 grams of protein or apple contains x grams of fructose. I get that. I don't care!

You don't like supps. I get it. What I don't get is how so many people are bother by what other people eat, whether it's Mcds or Whey protein, of bcaas.

lilhawk doesn’t even train. Don’t waste your time

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2018, 09:09:00 PM »
Do you really think he's going to openly discuss his gear use? If he's using or not I could care less, one thing I will say is he has a clean look, no acne, bloat, purple face, hair loss,  possibly going to the same doc as Mike Ohearn.

Why not? It's not like he's a pro under contract. Many speak openly about their gear use here. I use 200mg/wk Test cyp and 250mg/wk Deca. So what. I think it's a legit question. If he's that particular about the food he puts in his body how does he justify using hormone coming from the black market from China. He can put an end to that discussion with just a straight answer. I think he's on gear because of the level of his physique. That is a compliment. I will take him at his word whatever he says and leave it his conscious and his God. It will come out in the end if he pursues world class physique titles. Remember when for years Groink portrayed himself as some sort of genetic natural freak. And when he announced that he finally was going to go "to the dark side" what happened? Nothing. Same old Groink. You would think that someone so advanced naturally would blow up easy on Tren, Test, Dbol. Thirty pounds easy for a first time user and moreso with someone so genetically gifted.

And to be clear, I am having a discussion/debate with Go4it, not an argument. Whatever he is doing is obviously working very well for him. Don't think for a nanosecond that I am trying to get him to change anything he does. Why would I? I want to know if it makes sense for me to incorporate some of his ideas and beliefs. Why would he want to incorporate anything I do, especially when it comes to diet. I will say it right here and now that he has a far more superior diet and lifestyle than I do when it comes to physique enhancement. The main, many the only, reasons I don't do what he does is I simply just don't have the drive and discipline that he does. Fuck, I'm eating Ramin Noodles out of a cup and a prepackaged bottle of Muscle Milk as my pre workout meal right now. I'm even too fucking lazy to buy the way cheaper MM powder and mix it myself. And, yes, it's off to McD as for my post workout anabolic window feeding.

There. I said it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2018, 09:14:19 PM »
BTW, if it makes any difference, I do add Olive oil, peanuts and 10 grams fiber powder to my Ramen noodles. Like I said, I'm big on fiber. You could make sausages out of my intestines right out of the corpse.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2018, 09:15:20 PM »
lilhawk doesn’t even train. Don’t waste your time

What a surprise.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2018, 09:54:38 PM »
BTW, if it makes any difference, I do add Olive oil, peanuts and 10 grams fiber powder to my Ramen noodles. Like I said, I'm big on fiber. You could make sausages out of my intestines right out of the corpse.

So no more bananas & sweet potatoes on Hawaii islands  ::)

Olives Yes, olive oil No !.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2018, 10:13:38 PM »
The only time I would care about having EAA's or something to absorb fast is intraworkout, or post workout.  Otherwise it is not needed.  Ignorance is bliss, yeah in your case it is.  Supplements are a joke, not regulated, so who knows what the hell is in them, if anything.  Liquid egg whites, good quality food are all that is needed. 

And in my comment I say: "Yes, there is few if any my words in that, I just happen to watch some videos, made by Marko Savolainen & Anssi Manninen, M.H.S. in sports medicine, who were science-editor in Muscular Development few years ago", so you are referring mostly to ignorance of these guy's. If we compare your knowledge to knowledge of these guys, like an anonym twat vs. IFBB Pro & Master of Health Science....just fuck off, brat.. ;D

Problem with you guys is that you are too fucking stupid to learn anything, you have your prejudices and there is no such force in this universe which could make you get over them. I just translate a little bit of information from these guys because video is in Finnish only, but you already know things so much better than anyone. Wonder why there is so many threads about lack of development, injuries, is this and that working etc. crap in every fucking bodybuilding forum? Because you guys never learn anything, because you know it all already. What if you would benefit by the advice I give you? Would it hurt your fat ass?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2018, 10:19:25 PM »
So no more bananas & sweet potatoes on Hawaii islands  ::)

Olives Yes, olive oil No !.

Bananas every day along with frozen strawberries in my smoothie every morning. Not big on sweet potatoes. Just eat the regular ones.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2018, 04:12:16 AM »
all "supplements"... every single one

Is a waste of money

eat food

be healthy

This.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2018, 04:17:23 AM »
Results from Chinese-made supplements...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2018, 04:21:41 AM »
EAA's + Carb Source Intra-Workout have done wonders for my recovery/stamina in the gym.

But then again, I haven't carried eggs & oats to my workouts either...  ::)
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2018, 09:12:16 AM »
Why not? It's not like he's a pro under contract. Many speak openly about their gear use here. I use 200mg/wk Test cyp and 250mg/wk Deca. So what. I think it's a legit question. If he's that particular about the food he puts in his body how does he justify using hormone coming from the black market from China. He can put an end to that discussion with just a straight answer. I think he's on gear because of the level of his physique. That is a compliment. I will take him at his word whatever he says and leave it his conscious and his God. It will come out in the end if he pursues world class physique titles. Remember when for years Groink portrayed himself as some sort of genetic natural freak. And when he announced that he finally was going to go "to the dark side" what happened? Nothing. Same old Groink. You would think that someone so advanced naturally would blow up easy on Tren, Test, Dbol. Thirty pounds easy for a first time user and moreso with someone so genetically gifted.

And to be clear, I am having a discussion/debate with Go4it, not an argument. Whatever he is doing is obviously working very well for him. Don't think for a nanosecond that I am trying to get him to change anything he does. Why would I? I want to know if it makes sense for me to incorporate some of his ideas and beliefs. Why would he want to incorporate anything I do, especially when it comes to diet. I will say it right here and now that he has a far more superior diet and lifestyle than I do when it comes to physique enhancement. The main, many the only, reasons I don't do what he does is I simply just don't have the drive and discipline that he does. Fuck, I'm eating Ramin Noodles out of a cup and a prepackaged bottle of Muscle Milk as my pre workout meal right now. I'm even too fucking lazy to buy the way cheaper MM powder and mix it myself. And, yes, it's off to McD as for my post workout anabolic window feeding.

There. I said it.
8)

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2018, 10:46:46 AM »
Olive Oil:

A recent study has confirmed over 70% of olive oil sold in the USA markets is fake, cut with other oils like peanut, canola and sunflower. The same brands are sold all over the world, including UK, France, Italy and Spain.
A similar scandal was brought into attention in Italy in 2008, when several police officers were involved in the breakdown known as operation Golden Oil.  It was disclosed that 85 oil farms were mixing chlorophyll, chemical colourants and flavours with sunflower and canola to the olive oil, in order to have a cheaper product. Of course the results were awful and the healthy properties of the olive oil were lost.
California University has recently undertaken a study on 124 olive oils and found that over 70% of samples failed the tests.

Failed:
Mezzetta
Carapelli
Pompeian
Primadonna
Mazola
Sasso
Colavita
Star
Antica Badia
Whole Foods
Safeway
Felippo Berio
Coricelli
Bertolli

It’s not possible to tell how pure the oil is just by looking at it. However you can do your own simple test at home: store the bottle in the fridge and, if after 30min it gets solid, it means it is pure and has monounsaturated fats. If it stays liquid, then it’s cut with other cheaper oils.
As there are other ways of cutting the oil (for example mixing new oil with old oil from the previous years) this test would not guarantee the product we are using is a good quality oil.

So unprofessional, you could make a shit sandwich and call it a fucking soil sandwich and they will put it on the market for your consumption. If you want to eat healthy it costs an arm and a leg, you want to eat anything of a shelf that's carcinogenic they almost give it to you for free.

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2018, 08:35:02 PM »
So unprofessional, you could make a shit sandwich and call it a fucking soil sandwich and they will put it on the market for your consumption. If you want to eat healthy it costs an arm and a leg, you want to eat anything of a shelf that's carcinogenic they almost give it to you for free.

you can eat healthy for cheap if you want to go vegan. Just eat fruit and vegetables from local farmers, hard to fuck up.

however, trying to eat healthy while enjoying a broad diet today is a fucking landmine. Every shelf foodstuff is loaded with oxidized PUFAs. Our meat supply uses hormones to increase the yield of saleable meat and we have no idea if trace elements of these drugs impact our own bodies, we will never get honest studies on this (at least not from a western country, and studies out places like china, india, iran, vietnam rarely get published in the major journals) because of how powerful these industries are.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2018, 03:11:36 PM »

There. I said it.
First off, I actually am under 2 sponsorship contracts, second of all as I stated before, I would never put, especially inject something into my system if I didn't know where it came from. Would you eat a random piece of food you find on the floor? They why would you inject a substance if you didn't know how and where it was produced. But in terms of attaining "scripts" I've worked in hospitality industry for 15 years, I've worked at some of the best nightclubs in Chicago and Las Vegas, now Hawaii, I've networked and befriended many people from all walks of life from all of the world, some are doctors, plastic surgeons, physicians, professional athletes, chiropractors, elite coaches, so obtaining such substances theoretically would not be an issue if I wished to persue that option. In terms of the Cardarine, my coach suggested it so I researched it and used it  for a 10 week period for prep, it's not something I use daily for years upon years, so in terms of negative side effects I really don't think it don't think it's going to do something detrimental in such a short time span. But eating certain foods, daily, year after year will definitely do much more damage in my opinion, then 10 weeks on Cardarine.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »
I tried them in a vain attempt to get big years back.

It had the strange side affect of putting me to sleep. Could not keep my eyes open during the afternoon without a nap.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2018, 07:21:32 PM »
First off, I actually am under 2 sponsorship contracts, second of all as I stated before, I would never put, especially inject something into my system if I didn't know where it came from. Would you eat a random piece of food you find on the floor? They why would you inject a substance if you didn't know how and where it was produced. But in terms of attaining "scripts" I've worked in hospitality industry for 15 years, I've worked at some of the best nightclubs in Chicago and Las Vegas, now Hawaii, I've networked and befriended many people from all walks of life from all of the world, some are doctors, plastic surgeons, physicians, professional athletes, chiropractors, elite coaches, so obtaining such substances theoretically would not be an issue if I wished to persue that option. In terms of the Cardarine, my coach suggested it so I researched it and used it  for a 10 week period for prep, it's not something I use daily for years upon years, so in terms of negative side effects I really don't think it don't think it's going to do something detrimental in such a short time span. But eating certain foods, daily, year after year will definitely do much more damage in my opinion, then 10 weeks on Cardarine.

Go4it, you are making me suspicious. Why don't you just answer a direct question with a direct answer? You tell me you are under two contracts. OK. You tell me you would never inject something that you didn't know where it came from. OK. You tell me you have various options for obtaining scripts from a network of coaches, doctors and health professionals. OK. You tell me you have used Caradine. OK, I don't know what that is.
But you still haven't answered a simple and direct question: Have you ever used anabolic steroids? It's either yes, no or you simply don't want to answer that question.
One of those three will suffice though refusing to answer, though I'm fine with it, will always put in under suspicion. I personally think that you are no stranger to anabolic hormones because you have such an advance physique but I will take you at your word and once again bemoan the fact at how unfair life is. So many people sticking needles in their bodies and popping pills in amounts that can't be good in the long run and busting their ass in the gym and watching their diet but will never achieve what you have naturally.

All you need to do is just answer the question.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »
Go4it, you are making me suspicious. Why don't you just answer a direct question with a direct answer? You tell me you are under two contracts. OK. You tell me you would never inject something that you didn't know where it came from. OK. You tell me you have various options for obtaining scripts from a network of coaches, doctors and health professionals. OK. You tell me you have used Caradine. OK, I don't know what that is.
But you still haven't answered a simple and direct question: Have you ever used anabolic steroids? It's either yes, no or you simply don't want to answer that question.
One of those three will suffice though refusing to answer, though I'm fine with it, will always put in under suspicion. I personally think that you are no stranger to anabolic hormones because you have such an advance physique but I will take you at your word and once again bemoan the fact at how unfair life is. So many people sticking needles in their bodies and popping pills in amounts that can't be good in the long run and busting their ass in the gym and watching their diet but will never achieve what you have naturally.

All you need to do is just answer the question.

There's no need to ask if he uses anabolics. Like I said before, even if he gets his anabolics scripted he will essentially be using black market china made UG drugs.
He took Cardarine which is a Chinese black market drug, certainly not something legally made by a real pharmaceutical company. He doesn't think it's harmful in the short term; maybe not but who knows?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2018, 08:19:29 PM »
There's no need to ask if he uses anabolics. Like I said before, even if he gets his anabolics scripted he will essentially be using black market china made UG drugs.
He took Cardarine which is a Chinese black market drug, certainly not something legally made by a real pharmaceutical company. He doesn't think it's harmful in the short term; maybe not but who knows?

Why would getting anything in a legal regulated open market be a black market which by definition is unregulated? Are they not legal anabolics sold by a real pharmaceutical company?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »
Why would getting anything in a legal regulated open market be a black market which by definition is unregulated? Are they not legal anabolics sold by a real pharmaceutical company?

I guess he could be getting some extremely expensive oxandrolone or halo or pharma gh along with test that are made by real pharma companies but somehow I doubt this is what he's using. The gear sold by these "clinics"
and compounding pharmacies which many pros rep for are essentially black market items. They are working with the same China powders as the UG labs. The final product can be good and properly dosed, even if the raw powder is only say 98% pure as opposed to 99.9 for a powder made by a real company, but if they bought the raws from regulated companies a bottle of tren or whatever would cost several hundred dollars. Basically you will lack complete confidence in the drugs.

Cardarine has never been made for human consumption anywhere, it never passed animal research so he does put
experimental black market items in his body. I mean I've put a lot of shit in my body but I don't know if I would be comfortable with using this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2018, 09:47:50 PM »

cardarine gw 50156
10mg daily?
20mg daily

any personal thoughts on - would like to hear from you go4it

thank you

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2018, 09:49:06 PM »
Lol, dude I was a brick layer throughout my college career, I brought cans of tuna, hard boiled eggs and a loaf of ezikiel bread for my meals, in my car for the ride home I always had bananas and a bag of almonds for the commute back home stuck in traffic, the whole crew would bust my balls like crazy, they would be eating Burger King, Dunkin Doughnuts, tacos from the taco trucks, and I would just sit there and eat my food. Look if protein powder was regulated by the FDA, I would have no problem with it, but I have a problem with thinking I'm getting 25 grams of protein per scoop of something and in all actuality I'm getting 8. This is the reason I stopped using olive oil, the majority of it is bunk, they found that 69% of all store bought olive oil in the US is fake.

dave palumbo always says that olive oil too... maca nut oil is his goto

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2018, 09:57:15 PM »
I guess he could be getting some extremely expensive oxandrolone or halo or pharma gh along with test that are made by real pharma companies but somehow I doubt this is what he's using. The gear sold by these "clinics"
and compounding pharmacies which many pros rep for are essentially black market items. They are working with the same China powders as the UG labs. The final product can be good and properly dosed, even if the raw powder is only say 98% pure as opposed to 99.9 for a powder made by a real company, but if they bought the raws from regulated companies a bottle of tren or whatever would cost several hundred dollars. Basically you will lack complete confidence in the drugs.

Cardarine has never been made for human consumption anywhere, it never passed animal research so he does put
experimental black market items in his body. I mean I've put a lot of shit in my body but I don't know if I would be comfortable with using this.

My TRT doc prescribes anavar. It's tabs and says it has to be kept in the fridge. It's not the 2.5mg of old. I think it's more like 25 mg/tab. Didn't really check. But it's only a $10 copayment when you pick it up from the pharmacy. I could get it but don't really want to hit orals. Also, I heard it's one of the few oral AAS that is hard on your kidneys.

I'll check out that link.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2018, 09:58:54 PM »
My TRT doc prescribes anavar. It's tabs and says it has to be kept in the fridge. It's not the 2.5mg of old. I think it's more like 25 mg/tab. Didn't really check. But it's only a $10 copayment when you pick it up from the pharmacy. I could get it but don't really want to hit orals. Also, I heard it's one of the few oral AAS that is hard on your kidneys.

I'll check out that link.

anvar on TRT and covered by insurance? that is a home run

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2018, 10:01:15 PM »

Just read this link and other write-ups on Cardarine. Seems ALOT riskier than protein powders or olive oil.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2018, 04:10:19 AM »

So prescription testosterone from my doctor is coming from China? On the bottle its says Florida.