Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 28058 times)

chrisbro

• Getbig III
Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »
Lol, bro the average passenger gains anywhere from 7-10 pounds on a 7 day cruise, trust me I'm taking down nowhere near what most of these American passengers are on a daily basis. I see their plates, some of these people could hang with Juan Morrel on a cheat day ;D
Did you ever get Paid for Gay sex on the ship ?

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2018, 08:34:01 AM »
asking because you never talk About pussy on the ship. could be incase your employer reads getbig or your Partner man or Woman reads it.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2018, 08:46:00 AM »
It should be, this is Getbig after all.

Every thread should be about Gianfranco4It,
Lol.

asking because you never talk About pussy on the ship. could be incase your employer reads getbig or your Partner man or Woman reads it.
Bragging about banging chicks to a bunch of strangers really isn't my style, but I do very well there, pretty much the sole reason I got into the hospitality/bartending/F&B occupation to be honest, it definitely wasn't because I have a passion for mixology lol. The ship has 500 women employees that are from all over the world and we all live on the ship in a dormitory style living environment, if you've been to college it's exactly like college, just replacing studying with work, but I do very well. Most of my ex's from the ship are from other countries, I've dated girls from Peru, Chile, Columbia, and Philippines.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
I'd be thrilled...waitress knows what goes on in kitchen so if she eats it, means they aren't pissing and spitting in it with unwashed hands.....I'd demand my waitress eat off my plate before I touch it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2018, 02:12:52 PM »
Lol, bro the average passenger gains anywhere from 7-10 pounds on a 7 day cruise, trust me I'm taking down nowhere near what most of these American passengers are on a daily basis. I see their plates, some of these people could hang with Juan Morrel on a cheat day ;D

Can't imagine feeling bloated for 10 days while trying to have fun. Well, at least these passengers would float should they fall overboard.  ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2018, 04:05:03 PM »
Can't imagine feeling bloated for 10 days while trying to have fun.

Even after the all you can eat buffet at the local gay saunas? I’m sure you’ve eaten a gallon of population paste in your frequent trips to the dark rooms there. ;-)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2018, 05:38:30 PM »
Even after the all you can eat buffet at the local gay saunas? I’m sure you’ve eaten a gallon of population paste in your frequent trips to the dark rooms there. ;-)

The only thing untouched at that buffet is the salad bar.
K

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2018, 06:12:56 PM »
The only thing untouched at that buffet is the salad bar.

I thought there was someting called "tossed salad".  Sounds weird.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 20, 2018, 01:33:00 AM »
Maybe if instead of a waitress it was a bong eyed twink dressed up as a fairy princess vince would have happily allowed him to eat out his food and even put his fingers and phallus in his mouth

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #209 on: September 20, 2018, 09:38:44 AM »
Maybe if instead of a waitress it was a bong eyed twink dressed up as a fairy princess vince would have happily allowed him to eat out his food and even put his fingers and phallus in his mouth

;D ;D

Maximum points for use of the word 'phallus' - legit LOL - will work it into a conversation somehow within 24 hours - thanks! 
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 20, 2018, 10:06:15 AM »
I'd be thrilled...waitress knows what goes on in kitchen so if she eats it, means they aren't pissing and spitting in it with unwashed hands.....I'd demand my waitress eat off my plate before I touch it.

Haha, good point  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 20, 2018, 03:00:39 PM »

True, some passenger families eat & eat ................others (Jews) eat choco cakes & play cards all day long, recent female divorces bonk with anyone, some good looking girls get bored , no younger boys 4 them ,etc,.....................

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2018, 02:52:19 AM »
Lol.

Bragging about banging chicks to a bunch of strangers really isn't my style, but I do very well there, pretty much the sole reason I got into the hospitality/bartending/F&B occupation to be honest, it definitely wasn't because I have a passion for mixology lol. The ship has 500 women employees that are from all over the world and we all live on the ship in a dormitory style living environment, if you've been to college it's exactly like college, just replacing studying with work, but I do very well. Most of my ex's from the ship are from other countries, I've dated girls from Peru, Chile, Columbia, and Philippines.
Have done an aids test? do you also take a mans cock?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2018, 05:57:55 AM »
Have done an aids test? do you also take a mans cock?
Lol, no aids or stds (luckily) at the end of each 6 month contract I always get full bloodwork done, tons of STDs on ship, upwards of 60% of crew have some form of STD, the main one being herpes. Sorry to break it to you but I'm not gay. Here's a little example of one of my ex's from the ship, nice 22 year old girl. Guys, if you place yourself in the right environments possibilities are endless ;D

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: September 22, 2018, 07:02:39 AM »
Lol, no aids or stds (luckily) at the end of each 6 month contract I always get full bloodwork done, tons of STDs on ship, upwards of 60% of crew have some form of STD, the main one being herpes. Sorry to break it to you but I'm not gay. Here's a little example of one of my ex's from the ship, nice 22 year old girl. Guys, if you place yourself in the right environments possibilities are endless ;D
did you do her bum hole stud?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2018, 07:46:15 AM »

Goodrum got hard just from reading this.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2018, 09:30:51 AM »

Chrisbro probably wasn’t aware that you are a waitress on a cruise ship.

I don’t think you have ever mentioned it.

Guys, GoFagIt is a very important person of questionable sexual orientation and works as a waitress on a cruise ship. He is just too shy to mention it and make this thread about him.

Kwon3

« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2018, 02:40:54 PM »

Guys, GoFagIt is a very important person of questionable sexual orientation and works as a waitress on a cruise ship. He is just too shy to mention it and make this thread about him.

Yeah he tries a little too hard to come off as straight for a straight guy. Real heterosexuals can take a gay joke and even pretend to own it for a laugh. When you have to nitpick every post that implies you like men, too, chances are that you do.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2018, 06:42:09 PM »
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »

LOL! Now that was funny!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2018, 06:43:35 AM »
No

Sometimes when I'm not waitressing I occasionally repair deck chairs. ;D

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2018, 07:19:03 AM »
No
bet you suck your own cock  :-X

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2018, 10:09:57 AM »
No
Nice scenery,  where is this?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2018, 08:11:04 PM »

You and your husband look happy.

Kwon3

« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2018, 09:04:35 PM »
No
No offense man because you're a generally easy-going dude and not easily triggered but that is one douchey ass photo if I can say so. I know you were playing for the camera but it's so fucking stupid. If you're going to do a tricep shot, then do it. But don't do it under the guise of pulling on some fabric. That's like the duckfaces and constipation look that DLB does in all her pics while doing everyday things.