Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61683 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #500 on: March 21, 2019, 01:37:21 AM »
Ah , so it's Paki Plonker on the RatherbeGay account now.

If U have time, Google search: Mongrel Mob MC & you'll see who is now 'guarding' mosques in New Zealand

This mob is like "Once were warriors" 10 X  ;D ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: March 21, 2019, 01:53:49 AM »
Ah , so it's Paki Plonker on the RatherbeGay account now.

Perhaps it was always his gimmick account.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2019, 02:25:03 AM »
I have a co-worker who works / lives in Linkoping (Sweden) says it was once the greatest place on earth, is now over-run by shitskin muzzies.

Shithole of peace piss since the muzzy invasion...

Linköping was great during the late 80s / early 90s.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #503 on: March 21, 2019, 02:44:17 AM »
Ah , so it's Paki Plonker on the RatherbeGay&Paki account now.

Slight fix to your post. ;)

Thought so -  ::)
Was kinda glad we’d lost his (Plonkers) Paki Loving posts on here.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #504 on: March 21, 2019, 02:54:39 AM »
Apparently Australian ISPs have taken it upon themselves to block access to 4chan and 8chan because people kept going there to watch 'the bad video.'  I haven't watched it.  I don't give a fuck about watching it.  But super fucking unimpressed with this we-know-what's-best-for-you censorship.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #505 on: March 21, 2019, 03:01:19 AM »
But super fucking unimpressed with this we-know-what's-best-for-you censorship.

This is just the beginning.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: March 21, 2019, 03:50:47 AM »
Apparently Australian ISPs have taken it upon themselves to block access to 4chan and 8chan because people kept going there to watch 'the bad video.'  I haven't watched it.  I don't give a fuck about watching it.  But super fucking unimpressed with this we-know-what's-best-for-you censorship.

& who is making decision what can I watch or read  on TV,YouTube,Facebook,DVD,............................................ ???

I watched that fake shit 3X   :D, 3x = 30 years of lock up  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #507 on: March 21, 2019, 04:17:56 AM »
It is vital when someone downplays the way mohammedans act, live and believe, always ask them do you support the Jews and their state and do you condemn hamas and hezbollah.

Like Horowitz did in this video:

Also add if the Jews by ther belief will enjoy gods paradise and if they are equal to them, especially in what is known as end of days by their term.

Keypoint is their "religion" and the life of their "perfect man" by which example they try to live...

The situation in the ME is more complex given that there are Christians in the region who will support or sympathize with Hezbollah.

Besides, there is no shortage of Jews who wouldn't regard gentiles as being their equal.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6826211/Kushners-refused-meet-Joshs-wife-Karlie-Kloss-six-years-wasnt-Jewish.html

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-why-more-u-s-jews-will-walk-off-birthright-this-summer-1.6269655

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-lawmaker-lauds-supremacy-of-jewish-race/

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #508 on: March 21, 2019, 05:03:05 AM »
No Christian in their right mind would support terrorist organizations. As far as gentile argument goes, Israel is not a religious state and being a Jew is not being religious by default.

It is a matter of agreeing what a normal society is and what is a threat to it and democracy, nothing more.

Why the question regarding Jews and Israel is crucial to ask someone about is the fact that the mohammedan "god" and "prophet" hate them to an extent of nazis.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: March 21, 2019, 06:39:58 AM »

& who is making decision what can I watch or read  on TV,YouTube,Facebook,DVD,............................................ ???

I watched that fake shit 3X   :D, 3x = 30 years of lock up  ;D

I’m aware some have it on mobile phone & can send share by WhatsApp
So I’m Told  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 21, 2019, 06:42:30 AM »

Big Brother swinging into Full Effect - Worrying Trends Happening

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #511 on: March 21, 2019, 07:36:00 AM »
No Christian in their right mind would support terrorist organizations. As far as gentile argument goes, Israel is not a religious state and being a Jew is not being religious by default.

It is a matter of agreeing what a normal society is and what is a threat to it and democracy, nothing more.

Why the question regarding Jews and Israel is crucial to ask someone about is the fact that the mohammedan "god" and "prophet" hate them to an extent of nazis.

If you're a Christian living in Syria or Lebanon and have been trained/assisted by Hezbollah to fight against ISIS rebels then why won't you be supportive or sympathetic towards them? I would be if I were in their position.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/they-accept-us-as-we-are-christians-join-forces-with-muslim-group-hezbollah-to-fight-isis-in-lebanon.html

Many countries will support terrorists if it's in their strategic interests to do so. America helped the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight against the Soviets for instance. Israel have supported Jihadist groups in Syria for years for strategic reasons too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

I don't oppose challenging Muslims over their beliefs and have done so myself on many occasions but I'll do the same for other groups that hold unpleasant or problematic views as well.  

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 21, 2019, 09:23:18 AM »
I have a co-worker who works / lives in Linkoping (Sweden) says it was once the greatest place on earth, is now over-run by shitskin muzzies.

Shithole of peace piss since the muzzy invasion...
But buT "ratherbebig" whos never even been there knows better than your friend who lives there!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: March 21, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »
Apparently Australian ISPs have taken it upon themselves to block access to 4chan and 8chan because people kept going there to watch 'the bad video.'  I haven't watched it.  I don't give a fuck about watching it.  But super fucking unimpressed with this we-know-what's-best-for-you censorship.

Perhaps they're worried about people seeing the shooting techniques and training of the shooter.

Seeing that the military in many countries are trained to not actually use the rifle on full automatic when firing like the Islamic state and other freedom fighter terrorists.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #514 on: March 21, 2019, 12:26:05 PM »
But buT "ratherbebig" whos never even been there knows better than your friend who lives there!

Haha yes, Plonker who's never been here for 50 years seems to know better than us who live here! :D
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: March 21, 2019, 02:59:36 PM »
Haha yes, Plonker who's never been here for 50 years seems to know better than us who live here! :D

RatherbePaki&Queer can’t travel as he’s an Ex Convict.  😂😂😂

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: March 21, 2019, 10:44:54 PM »
Perhaps they're worried about people seeing the shooting techniques and training of the shooter.

Seeing that the military in many countries are trained to not actually use the rifle on full automatic when firing like the Islamic state and other freedom fighter terrorists.

Over 1.5 millions views on Facebook & NO more ................gone permanently  ::)

But Isis/Daesh heads cutting , can stay 4 a day or 2  >:(

Almost anyone can join AU or NZ army reserve & get military training ............

Many guys visit Vietnam & fire AK47, every young AU Jew attends 3 months of training with IDF  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #517 on: March 22, 2019, 03:05:53 AM »
New Zealand's prime minister announced that assault rifles, such as the ones used last Friday in the massacre at two mosques in Christchurch, will be banned from the country once approved by the parliament.

"Today I am announcing that New Zealand will ban all military-style semi-automatic weapons. We will also ban all assault rifles. We will also ban all high capacity magazines," Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said Thursday local time. "We will ban all parts with the ability to convert semi-automatic or any other type of firearm into a military style semi-automatic weapon."
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: March 22, 2019, 03:11:28 AM »
New Zealand's prime minister announced that assault rifles, such as the ones used last Friday in the massacre at two mosques in Christchurch, will be banned from the country once approved by the parliament.

"Today I am announcing that New Zealand will ban all military-style semi-automatic weapons. We will also ban all assault rifles. We will also ban all high capacity magazines," Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said Thursday local time. "We will ban all parts with the ability to convert semi-automatic or any other type of firearm into a military style semi-automatic weapon."

Hmmm well that should really stop anybody who’s intent on doing the same  ::)
Stupid Woman.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #519 on: March 22, 2019, 03:15:54 AM »
Hmmm well that should really stop anybody who’s intent on doing the same  ::)
Stupid Woman.

Yeah, like criminals would ever follow the law.

Laws only restrict law-abiding citizens.

Idiots at work. Or is there an Agenda? Didn't that woman wear a hijab recently?
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: March 22, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »
Yeah, like criminals would ever follow the law.

Laws only restrict law-abiding citizens.

Idiots at work. Or is there an Agenda? Didn't that woman wear a hijab recently?

Exactly- Let’s restrict law abiding People  ::) as that’s where the Problems come from.
I’d guess there is definitely an ulterior motive / agenda.

Apparently so The Stupid Bitch did wear one   ::) FFS Another fucking Traitorous supposed Leader.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #521 on: March 22, 2019, 03:28:09 AM »

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #522 on: March 22, 2019, 06:48:29 AM »
Moral of the story is terrorism works.  What a joke of a PM.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #523 on: March 22, 2019, 07:00:39 AM »
Hypothetical question about a potential gun ban in the United States.  What would have a larger impact on violent crime and murder???

A.  Ban and remove all guns from the country.

or

B.  Ban and remove all blacks from the country.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: March 22, 2019, 07:03:28 AM »

Over 1.5 millions views on Facebook & NO more ................gone permanently  ::)

But Isis/Daesh heads cutting , can stay 4 a day or 2  >:(

Almost anyone can join AU or NZ army reserve & get military training ............

Many guys visit Vietnam & fire AK47, every young AU Jew attends 3 months of training with IDF  ;)

I got to fire an AK47 in Cambodia. I was just handed the rifle with a full clip and told to fire at the target.

Can do the same shooting in Thailand with other weapons but would have preferred if they could have offered a training course as well.