Author Topic: Who's still using protein powders?  (Read 11497 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Who's still using protein powders?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2019, 12:45:24 PM »
If you are Vegan you better take some protein.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2019, 02:40:34 PM »
Goodmorrow,

Why wouldn't one use a reputable protein powder, especially a person who is on the go and can't cart around an IGLOO Cooler filled with organic proteins and vegetables? There are times I don't feel like making food or even eating and I'll slug down a protein shake.
Protein shakes have their place in todays active lifestyle and bodybuilder.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get with the times. That’s what Uber eats is for. Use it on the regular can get what I want

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2019, 02:42:52 PM »
igloo cooler? i think not

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2019, 03:15:49 PM »
im wondering what spices and herbs one can drop into the protein shake to make it more healthy !

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2019, 03:18:26 PM »
im wondering what spices and herbs one can drop into the protein shake to make it more healthy !

I hear arsenic works wonders.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2019, 03:46:06 PM »

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2019, 01:33:35 AM »
VERY RARELY - but I have a tub, I crack it open occasionally if I feel depleted.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2019, 03:07:05 AM »

vanilla & cinnamon

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2019, 03:08:10 AM »
VERY RARELY - but I have a tub, I crack it open occasionally if I feel depleted.
You "feel" depleted of protein? ???

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2019, 03:12:51 AM »
You "feel" depleted of protein? ???

Sometimes I "feel" like I need a bit extra protein. Yes.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2019, 04:06:12 AM »
Sometimes I "feel" like I need a bit extra protein. Yes.

from the tap no doubt

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2019, 04:19:40 AM »
I did egg whites for a while back when gh15 was on here and it gave me the worst gas of my life.,  Like, the stench was ludicrous.  I don't really have a sensitive stomach either.  

You must have a digestion issue, an inability to breakdown egg components. Those components are consumed by intestinal bacteria which produce sulfur waste aka gas like a cow in a pasture. I believe vegetable base protein is worst. Maybe you should try protein from the fountain like Bay, Vince, One, Go4it and Bunny Suit Man.

paloboi

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2019, 06:28:31 AM »
Yes.

In all those years at Golds Gym Venice, being right there in the mix.  Seeing every bodybuilder who was ever anybody...

Not one single bodybuilder I ever knew, and I knew all of them... did not use protein sups.

They work. Protein drinks, shakes, powders work. 
I agree and I used to get them for free I have to say mega dosing protein does work.

paloboi

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2019, 06:30:25 AM »
weekdays breakfast : Syntha 2 scoops
Best protein supp out there

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Stay vintage
it is decent have used it with success my current favorite is bodyfortress sold at Walmart I agree

paloboi

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2019, 06:33:58 AM »
I never buy the shit have a lot of friends family work at Amazon I order everything I can feels like Christmas everyday lol I probably save quite a bit doing this I would guess. Because I don't get in the store by useless stuff.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2019, 01:53:23 PM »
labdoor test protein powders.

at the top they get a score of 91.3
at the bottom they get a score of 31.5

so much for all protein powders being the same, made in the same place.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2019, 02:18:09 PM »
labdoor test protein powders.

at the top they get a score of 91.3
at the bottom they get a score of 31.5

so much for all protein powders being the same, made in the same place.

Yeah, I'm sure Labdoor has never gotten any money to rate certain protein powders higher.  Enjoy drinking shit and thinking you're building muscle.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2019, 02:22:40 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure Labdoor has never gotten any money to rate certain protein powders higher.  Enjoy drinking shit and thinking you're building muscle.

they've tested 81 products.

youre just a moron who doesnt have the capacity to think or listen to facts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2019, 02:26:40 PM »
they've tested 81 products.

youre just a moron who doesnt have the capacity to think or listen to facts.
No, you are an idiot who believes these companies and their bullshit marketing.  You probably believed Muscle Tech really had a 8,465.985678329% higher absorption rate for creatine too, didn't you?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2019, 02:32:48 PM »
No, you are an idiot who believes these companies and their bullshit marketing.  You probably believed Muscle Tech really had a 8,465.985678329% higher absorption rate for creatine too, didn't you?

im just calling you out on your bullshit.

you make up stories and tell yourself so you can feel smart. "protein doesnt work" "im no fool like others, i dont spend my money on that! "theyre all the same" etc etc

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2019, 02:38:23 PM »
im just calling you out on your bullshit.

you make up stories and tell yourself so you can feel smart. "protein doesnt work" "im no fool like others, i dont spend my money on that! "theyre all the same" etc etc

I make up stories about protein not working?  So you still believe the supp companies?  I used to be ignorant like you on supplements when I was a teenager/early 20's but learned the truth.  Maybe someday you will learn.  Until then enjoy wasting money on fart powder and just remember to stack creatine, HMB, Vanadyl Sulphate and Hot Stuff to really amp up the gains.  If you add some Andro to the mix you'll put 2 inches on your arms in 30 days!!!  Just don't tell anyone I let you in on the secret.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2019, 02:46:27 PM »
I make up stories about protein not working?  So you still believe the supp companies?  I used to be ignorant like you on supplements when I was a teenager/early 20's but learned the truth.  Maybe someday you will learn.  Until then enjoy wasting money on fart powder and just remember to stack creatine, HMB, Vanadyl Sulphate and Hot Stuff to really amp up the gains.  If you add some Andro to the mix you'll put 2 inches on your arms in 30 days!!!  Just don't tell anyone I let you in on the secret.

sigh. nobody said protein is anything special. however, when people do discuss protein powders, for whatever reason or need, it helps to be TRUTHFULL and not post shit and lies.

dont make claims that are false.

that is not helping.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »

sigh. nobody said protein is anything special. however, when people do discuss protein powders, for whatever reason or need, it helps to be TRUTHFULL and not post shit and lies.

dont make claims that are false.

that is not helping.

It's the supplement companies making false claims, not me.  How am I not being truthful about protein?  People that still believe protein powder is helping their gains need help the exception is for people dieting for a contest who need to spread their meals out as I stated earlier.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2019, 03:31:55 PM »
It's the supplement companies making false claims, not me.  How am I not being truthful about protein?  People that still believe protein powder is helping their gains need help the exception is for people dieting for a contest who need to spread their meals out as I stated earlier.

Protein powder is nothing special, it's just an easy, inexpensive way to consume protein.  I could either cook & choke down 1/2lb chicken breast or I could mix & drink 16oz water with 2 scoops of protein.  One is significantly easier for me.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2019, 03:33:42 PM »

because you claim theyre all the same, made in the same factory etc.

nobody but you is talking about false claims and marketing.

i dont know if you just registered on getbig, for some reason you seem to think youre the only one thats been lifting weights for a long time and you feel the need to tell people of your great discovery "supplements dont work!"