Author Topic: What you won’t hear in the MSM today  (Read 10159 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: What you won’t hear in the MSM today
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2019, 01:15:18 PM »
So are you saying this Buzzfeed article is more than just false?? It's an outright lie?
is that what you are saying?

they published a fake "piss" story about Trump a couple years ago made up by 4chan trolls... they also made up statements on the Mueler investigation...which even a person on that team said it was false...so yes they have no credibility just like CNN..

I can see 240 has yet another gimmick ...jesus Christ.,. first time ive been on here  close to a year and I can smell your HIV coming out of your pores
real men= no rubbers

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2019, 06:51:12 PM »
Holy long posts in this thread lol.

It's a discussion board.  Might as well have a real discussion from time to time.  I'm sick of all the bitching with no trying to find a middle ground, and hating just for the sake of hating. (I'm referring to America in general, not Prudence specifically) 

Both of us are being respectful, and speaking what we believe is true so far.....so no harm, no foul.  If it's "TL:DR" for anyone, just don't read it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2019, 06:53:04 PM »
^ TL; DR
X

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »
they published a fake "piss" story about Trump a couple years ago made up by 4chan trolls... they also made up statements on the Mueler investigation...which even a person on that team said it was false...so yes they have no credibility just like CNN..

I can see 240 has yet another gimmick ...jesus Christ.,. first time ive been on here  close to a year and I can smell your HIV coming out of your pores

They are fucking crazy!  How anyone watches, let alone puts any stock into what that sociopathic bi-polar Maddow "chick" spews blows my mind.  She might be the most delusional person ever in the newstainment world....that's saying a lot when you consider the group on "the view" is in that group.

Tim Pool just put out a great video about her getting roasted on her own twitter.  So far her "death by algorithm" tweet that's mention with the ownings is still up...

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1122222811249086465

FWIW, I don't believe Prudence is 240 or SF like everyone else is guessing.  I'll never say who I think it is even if he pm'd me and said I was right, but I've dropped him some easter eggs, and it's telling which ones he acknowledges and which ones he passes over.  Maybe I'm way off, and everyone else is right.  If everyone learns the truth, it won't be from me either way. :-X

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2019, 07:02:02 AM »
Jay Z has lyrics that talk about living like Trump....so do many others.  It's been posted on the net, and I'm pretty sure on here.  I know for sure one song of Jay Z's was posted on here that put the private talk of being able to "grab them by the pussy" to shame....Jay Z is celebrated for those lyrics, and Trump is damned for talking about how groupies are with celebrities.   You're comparing the words of a rapper versus the words coming out of the mouth of the leader of the free world? It's not 'Presidential' or fitting.  

The other stuff you posted to deem him racist proves nothing.
I don't know how to argue my point other than saying I find it odd that you can't say that it at least COULD be considered racist. Read the Wiki entry on Trump and racism  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Saying it’s legal to fire workers for being transgender.
--Arguing in court that it’s legal to fire workers for being gay. (Trump did, or his lawyers?  What were the circumstances?  Did they infringe on or make straight customers, tenants, co-workers uncomfortable or feel violated/harrassed somehow?  IT wasn't a specific case--it was his Trump administration that TRIED to do it. ONE BROAD TAKEAWAYOF EVERY GAY PERSONS RIGHTS  
If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the employees claiming discrimination, it will be an important win for LGBT advocates who have been advocating for protections under the Civil Rights Act for decades. It would also be a major hit for the Trump administration, which has openly advocated against the Civil Rights Act applying to LGBT individuals in hearings and briefs.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emaoconnor/supreme-court-discrimination-lgbt-title-vii

--Making transgender female prisoners live with male prisoners. (THEY ARE NOT FEMALES!) Not according to them--they identify as females. Besides--you can LEGALLY change sexes. Plus--it's just not a bright idea.  
--Telling the Supreme Court that shopkeepers can turn away LGBTQ customers. (Trump doesn't get to tell the Supreme Court what to do.  Private businesses have the right to do whatever the fuck they want.  If a gay cake company only marketed to gay couples, and refused to to straight events; not a single gay person would side with the straight people....in fact they'd cheer the company, and jeer the straights.  You know that is 100% true) I agree 200%  
--Withdrawing Title IX protections for transgender students. (admittedly have no idea what that is, but did he do it or the courts? Either way opinion to follow..)It's the bathroom thing in schools---not sure how I feel about giving MINORS a bunch of rights. South Park episode comes to mind  
--Refusing to investigate anti-transgender discrimination complaints in public schools. (When did Trump become LE?)  Same bathroom stuff.  
--Fighting to kick transgender people out of the military. (In combat...good) That's your opinion--and I don't agree at all-see other thread.  
--Issuing a religious liberty policy to give government workers and contractors a loophole to ignore federal bans on discrimination against women and LGBTQ people. (Admittedly, no clue what you're talking about?)It doesn't SPECIFICALLY ( in the policy) protect gays or trans    
--Declining to appoint an LGBTQ liaison for the White House. (How many other Presidents had one?  What purpose do they serve?  He's made a lot of cuts.  What the fuck does an LGB liaison do for our nation and government?  Let the administration know that gay's are people too?  I think we've known, and practiced that for a couple decades now) The last 8 years with Obama had one...there are PLENTY of groups that had one--pretty sure I read in Feb of this year that only LBGTQXYZHADK got cut  
--Protecting health care workers who don’t help transgender patients. (?) A doctor could refuse medical treatment JUST because the patient is trans...thats FUCKED UP  

--Retracting plans to count LGBTQ people in the Census. (What purpose does that serve?  Actually, I'd think you all would be pissed if it were on there!  100% serious...if I was gay, I'd be pissed and offended if I found out that was going to be on there.  I question everything the government does, and would be very leery of them knowing my proclivities. I don't think a question about a person's sexuality, and especially gender confusion is appropriate in any way. I do think how many illegals is not only appropriate, but constitutionally necessary for the appropriate amount of U.S. citizens to be represented in Congress properly....so should you!  Do you?) I agree with the illegals part but not with the other. What is the purpose of the Census? To get an accurate number! By not asking seems like a good way to get a wrong total. The point is this--TRUMP took away the -PROPOSAL---that's all it was--an idea to see if it would even become part of the Census  
--No longer pressuring foreign governments not to imprison or otherwise persecute their citizens just for being LGBTQ. (The middle east is the only place that happens.  You think are men and women are going to go to fight a war over muslims throwing gays off of buildings?  "Some things" and "some people" will never change.  If you're gay you should be smart enough to either get the hell out of those countries b4 flying your pride flag, or just not go there.  No one cares about people that start shit.  The freedoms you have here do not apply throughout the world.  It is not the job of our government to change their beliefs.  Let's be real here Prudence, anything Obama did in that regard was just fluff and posturing.
He did nothing of real value for the gay community)
  perhaps ur missing the point--and I'm not 100$ sure this is even a valid entry BUT--it means the USA will no longer pressure other countries to lock up people that harm gays. I don't know that the USA is truly doing this--
--Not allowing employees of international NGOs and government agencies to bring their LGBTQ partners to the United States unless they’re legally married — even in cases where same-sex marriage is illegal for those employees.  (I don't know what an NGO is?   non profit organization not connected to ANY government..who the fuck is Trump to say they have to be married? What if gay marriage isn't allowed in their country? What about gay Americans that arent married?  The last part of what you're saying is confusing to me...did you mistype?  Anyway, if they are not married than why should they be allowed to bring them here?  Would a foreigner who migrates here be allowed to bring their boyfriend/girlfriend along with them?  NO...so that is not discriminatory)  But if they're STRAIGHT they ARE allowed!!! wtf?  

The only thing in that part I care about, and would like you to elaborate on when it comes to trans is the part about nurses not providing care because they are trans????  That's fucked up if it is standard care, Then it IS fucked up because it IS standard basic care.PERIOD.   but if it's about forcing a nurse to clean a fake vagina or participating in cock removal surgery; my level of give shit is zero.  I'm not saying trans people don't have human rightsWell yeah you are..if a homeless person gets shot and has no means to pay for hospital care the hospitals have a LEGAL requirement to render help. Not now under this plan.    

It's also part of the reason that I'm so opposed to this tranny / "gender fluid" being able to go into any bathroom they want.  You're just opening the door (literally) to people with a perversion going into a place they don't belong to get their rocks off under the disguise of them being different and needing to be protected.Very well put--it's a problem in the making. While I'm all for trans rights--I dont understand how THEY don't fucken understand that a guy that LOOKS like a girl might not be accepted in a public fucking bathroom. HOWEVER--and again, I'm not defending the thought of this ...how would YOU feel as a straight guy seeing a man dressed up as woman in a public bathroom?? I dunno    

P.S. - Beyonce is not hot in any way, shape, or form without designer clothes and lot's of make up artists......even then it's debatable.  Way to bring things back around to the size of Jay Z's dick at the end ::)  You just can't help yourself......and that my friend is what makes straight people uneasy around you guys.  Not all (I've known a good #), but most are never able to be "just one of the guys".  Settle the fuck down snowflake...it was a joke.  

P.P.S.- There is no such thing as homophobia.  Stop using that word.  It's absurd.WHAAAAT???

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2019, 07:04:56 AM »
It's a discussion board.  Might as well have a real discussion from time to time.  I'm sick of all the bitching with no trying to find a middle ground, and hating just for the sake of hating. (I'm referring to America in general, not Prudence specifically) 

Both of us are being respectful, and speaking what we believe is true so far.....so no harm, no foul.  If it's "TL:DR" for anyone, just don't read it.
Very well put. I'm enjoying our dialogue. He has made very valid points...alot honestly. Maybe some of you turds should read what we're talking about and and see what an adult conversation (for the most part) looks like.
Don't like --don't read.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2019, 11:41:18 AM »
how about we just get back to this.
F

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2019, 12:01:07 PM »
Very well put. I'm enjoying our dialogue. He has made very valid points...alot honestly. Maybe some of you turds should read what we're talking about and and see what an adult conversation (for the most part) looks like.
Don't like --don't read.

Me too, you too, and c'mon it's getbig....gotta have a little fun with it along the way.  Did I get some of the colors right?  LOL!

I did read through your reply as best I could through my allergy watered eyes on my phone this morning.  Between my allergies, and my health issue acting up today; I'm going to have to put my reply off for today at least, but you can rest assured I've read, will re-read, and reply.  I've just scanned a few other threads, and I'm pretty much gonna be done for today in a few minutes.

I didn't read the trump wiki link......I will, but c'mon bro...using buzzfeed and a wiki link that exists for no other reason than to prove a bias to illustrate your point/belief?  You're better than that! :-[

how about we just get back to this.

Great post!

I can't speak for Prudence's motives, but that's kinda what I'm trying to do here is find some common ground on that fact. 8)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2019, 02:08:45 PM »
Either of those two links contents can be found anywhere. those were the ones that popped up. They're both 100% verifiable facts elsewhere.
Trump DID those things.
Insofar as getting back to acting like an American.
I don't have to 'get back' to it. I've never stopped.

Part of being American is having the LEGAL ability and means to voice opposition about/to the President.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2019, 02:27:36 PM »
Either of those two links contents can be found anywhere. those were the ones that popped up. They're both 100% verifiable facts elsewhere.
Trump DID those things.
Insofar as getting back to acting like an American.
I don't have to 'get back' to it. I've never stopped.

Part of being American is having the LEGAL ability and means to voice opposition about/to the President.

Were minority in here. I cant write a post with more than 1 line on politics. Ill vote Biden or nothing

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2019, 02:28:38 PM »
Oh I know we are.
Conversely, the other side feels the same way about us.
Oh well.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2019, 02:33:23 PM »
Oh I know we are.
Conversely, the other side feels the same way about us.
Oh well.

For some Reason they believe Trump will save the World from its doom. Good for them, I guess.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2019, 05:26:37 PM »
I'm not even gonna answer that because your trolling for no real good reason.
You know exactly where I'm coming from.
TDS is out of control, seek therapy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2019, 09:57:51 AM »
Well fuck me....that turned out way longer than it seemed to be while typing :o

I doubt Prudence will have any further questions. ;D

I just skimmed to the "Beyonce is not hot in any way shape or form" and concluded you can't be trusted

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2019, 12:29:35 PM »
I just skimmed to the "Beyonce is not hot in any way shape or form" and concluded you can't be trusted

I did qualify it.."without designer clothes, and the help of a ton of makeup artists"  If I knew how to post pics on here, I could show you plenty of examples.

She was fairly attractive when she first hit the scene.  To me, to qualify as being beautiful your hair needs to be something you grow... not put on.

Everyone's got their own taste A007.  Now we know your's sucks ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2019, 12:39:41 PM »
I did qualify it.."without designer clothes, and the help of a ton of makeup artists"  If I knew how to post pics on here, I could show you plenty of examples.

She was fairly attractive when she first hit the scene.  To me, to qualify as being beautiful your hair needs to be something you grow... not put on.

Everyone's got their own taste A007.  Now we know your's sucks ;D

I agree. Years ago when she was first popular there was a photo of her in the newspaper with no make up and frizzy darkie hair and she looked fucking vile

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2019, 12:45:02 PM »
Beyonce is not hot without makeup?  But I'm only one of 3 gay guys here right?
Phaggot.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2019, 01:08:35 PM »
Beyonce is not hot without makeup?  But I'm only one of 3 gay guys here right?
Phaggot.

Yes stunningly beautiful and almost indistinguishable from her dolled up self, you have to be a dirty aids ridden fag to not find this attractive....

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2019, 01:22:11 PM »
but you have to give her credit she is a good dead lifter.
F

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2019, 11:51:37 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2019, 12:46:26 AM »
Were minority in here. I cant write a post with more than 1 line on politics. Ill vote Biden or nothing

7 days of free accommodation for U & PLudence on Queensland crocks farm  :D

(before US election)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2019, 05:35:39 PM »
Compassionate libtards...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/liberal-response-to-seattle-rape

Demented.

Mentally whacked.

Their values are upside down.