Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 58128 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2020, 11:12:46 AM »
According to police only one break-in, on 1/1/20, reported in the neighborhood before the shooting. And the break-in involved the theft of a gun from an unlocked truck parked outside of the McMichaels’ home. So much for responsible gun ownership.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/08/police-debunk-accused-killers-claims-ahmaud-arbery-was-burglary-suspect/

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2020, 11:14:28 AM »

They also havent ran the part where the murderers were in the KKK and participated in a recent March.  But it will be out soon

If this is true they should get the death penalty for stupidity.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2020, 12:25:10 PM »
If this is true they should get the death penalty for stupidity.
There won’t be a link..it’s just more lies and trial by media.

Just rest in the fact that no one will ever know what actually happened because of the media and black groups fanning the imaginary flames of racism once again.

I can’t understand why anyone would wake up every morning and yearn to be a victim! No one will ever respect a victim...just use them...keep your owners happy I guess...this shit keeps you a slave and you don’t even realize it.

Too many black Americans have done awesome things...but because the bullshit of a few it will never matter.

Bench

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2020, 12:35:57 PM »
I like it how he uses a media outlet to refute another media outlet, which leads some Getbiggers to conclude that we should never trust the media.

Heh, yes.  Stolen concept fallacy at its finest.

Regardless, as a gun owner and white guy, I'd like to see those two shitkickers flogged in the county square.  Every round their ilk fire at a black kid is an ammo dump for liberals to condemn whitey and demonize firearms.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ahmaud Arbery
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2020, 12:45:24 PM »
Been following the story on the news. This I did not know. Perhaps the killers did the world a favor and eliminated someone who was a burden on society and primed to become an even bigger one? I hate thiefs.

Would you intentionally kill a thief if he or she posed no direct threat to you? Vigilantism is dangerous and against the law.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2020, 12:57:57 PM »
Would you intentionally kill a thief if he or she posed no direct threat to you? Vigilantism is dangerous and against the law.

What about all the Getbig threads you’ve killed in vigilante fashion while showing no remorse for the victims?👎

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2020, 01:07:16 PM »
What about all the Getbig threads you’ve killed in vigilante fashion while showing no remorse for the victims?👎

Who knew I had that much power.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2020, 01:08:41 PM »
Now that's funny right there.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2020, 01:32:03 PM »
you victim whining again?

I never get to be the victim. I’m not even old enough to be in a high risk Covid group. 😢

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2020, 08:50:44 PM »
This video EXPLAINS everything about this case and proves Not All Is What It Seems:

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2020, 09:01:45 PM »
Couldn’t give less of a fuck about all 3 of them.They killed him and if no reason then they should be killed if they had a reason then fine.Fuck em all.

Works for me.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2020, 07:30:14 AM »

https://abcnews.go.com/US/authorities-investigate-video-showing-ahmaud-arbery-prior-shooting/story?id=70600564

The video, obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, shows someone who appears to be Arbery on a home surveillance camera down the block from a construction site just minutes before the 25-year-old was shot on the afternoon of Feb. 23. The man enters the home under construction through the garage, walks around the back of the home and then leaves and runs down the street.

A neighbor can be seen across the street from the construction site, possibly the person who was heard on previously released 911 audio saying, "He's running right now. There he goes right now." Two police cars can be seen in the video minutes later traveling down the street in the direction Arbery ran and was later shot.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2020, 07:42:01 AM »
https://abcnews.go.com/US/authorities-investigate-video-showing-ahmaud-arbery-prior-shooting/story?id=70600564

The video, obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, shows someone who appears to be Arbery on a home surveillance camera down the block from a construction site just minutes before the 25-year-old was shot on the afternoon of Feb. 23. The man enters the home under construction through the garage, walks around the back of the home and then leaves and runs down the street.

A neighbor can be seen across the street from the construction site, possibly the person who was heard on previously released 911 audio saying, "He's running right now. There he goes right now." Two police cars can be seen in the video minutes later traveling down the street in the direction Arbery ran and was later shot.

What are you really stealing from a construction site? Residential construction, they’re taking their tools home with them everyday. Maybe he was just checking it out. I went into a house that was being built on my street some months back just to look around. I realize it’s trespassing but I had no I’ll intent. Regardless of whether or not the dude was a shitbag thief or not, he doesn’t deserve to be gunned down like he was. Those dudes made a massive error in judgement and will be punished accordingly.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2020, 07:45:34 AM »
What are you really stealing from a construction site? Residential construction, they’re taking their tools home with them everyday. Maybe he was just checking it out. I went into a house that was being built on my street some months back just to look around. I realize it’s trespassing but I had no I’ll intent. Regardless of whether or not the dude was a shitbag thief or not, he doesn’t deserve to be gunned down like he was. Those dudes made a massive error in judgement and will be punished accordingly.

I’m not saying he deserved to be shot. I happen to agree with Agnostic’s take on the situation. Manslaughter seems like the most likely charge.

However, don’t insult our intelligence by telling us this fucking guy was jogging. The guy has a criminal record and was on probation. Why the fuck would you trespass under those circumstances?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2020, 07:46:40 AM »
This video EXPLAINS everything about this case and proves Not All Is What It Seems:

🙄🙄
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2020, 07:50:49 AM »
I’m not saying he deserved to be shot. I happen to agree with Agnostic’s take on the situation. Manslaughter seems like the most likely charge.

However, don’t insult our intelligence by telling us this fucking guy was jogging. The guy has a criminal record and was on probation. Why the fuck would you trespass under those circumstances?

Murder is the appropriate charge...manslaughter would give an indication of mutual combat.  Three armed men with shotguns against an unarmed man isnt.  The biggest thing that the jury is going to see is the father yelling out to his son Travis to stop.  That's an admission that they fucked up.

Plea deal likely
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2020, 08:11:55 AM »
A murder charge would be tossed I think. They would have to prove intent. Manslaughter would probably stick and might end up in a conviction.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2020, 08:19:55 AM »
The constitution and bill of rights is being ripped up right in front of us. Hell, people are being arrested for PROTESTING.. and this is what the media wants us to focus on. Not to mention the revelation that the FBI was trying to set up and destroy an American Citizen

They must think we are a bunch of retards. We are smarter than that Right?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2020, 08:23:04 AM »
The constitution and bill of rights is being ripped up right in front of us. Hell, people are being arrested for PROTESTING.. and this is what the media wants us to focus on. Not to mention the revelation that the FBI was trying to set up and destroy an American Citizen

They must think we are a bunch of retards. We are smarter than that Right?
The media is our enemy, it controls the sheeple and the weak minded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2020, 08:44:37 AM »
 ???

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2020, 08:52:46 AM »
???

premeditated, evil, gangster, typical, nice boy, dindu, skittles, coward, typical again, thousands on the daily ignored, slap on wrist for tar-babies

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2020, 09:19:36 AM »
When the media is getting the nation to solely focus on A. Arbery(and on their terms and narrative) as opposed to thousands of others cases, that is literally mind control. They shift the nation's collective focus on whatever they deem important and however they tell you it went down. And if you see it any differently than their official narrative, you are to be ostracized.

The media could easily do the same year after year with Asians being beaten, robbed, and killed in "inner cities"(see video directly above) and everyone's mind would be on who, in this different focus, is committing the hate. Then, Asians would be in hog heaven because the media would again be dividing the population, but this time it's in their favor. Very few in the groups that the media focuses on lionizing with victim status realize that they're pawns and that the media could "switch sides" and be against them at the drop of a hat.

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2020, 02:35:40 PM »
This is horrible. This guy went hunting for elderly white people to kill in a graveyard.

I would have to post a "hunting whites" headline in large fonts about a billion times all over the internet to have the impact that the media has done with the Georgia story.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2020, 03:02:54 PM »
Blaming it on Trump... ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!