Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 58077 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2020, 04:13:05 PM »
Blaming it on Trump... ;D ;D

It’s unbelievable how easily people mark out for bullshit narratives.

Apparently the guy lived like 10 miles away from this house which means he would’ve been doing an out and back 20 miler. Only somebody in the late stages of marathon training or a professional distance runner would do something like that. And he was wearing cargo shorts no less.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2020, 04:48:24 PM »
Video of Arbery in construction site.

He was definitely a thug looking for things to steal. LOL at jogger.

Still, it looks bad for the father & son.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2020, 05:37:32 PM »
The first shot which hit the palm of his hand wasnt fired until he grabbed the gun. Once he laid his hand on the gun he was now armed.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2020, 05:41:14 PM »
Jesus fucking Christ this shit is simple.

-Buckwheat was out looking for shit to steal
-Roscoe and cousin Goober saw him
-Sadly for Buckwheat, Roscoe and cousin Goober are even dumber than he was
-Roscoe and cousin Goober murdered Buckwheat
-Buckwheat gets the dirt nap
-Roscoe and cousin Goober need to spend the next 25 years in prison
-Case closed
a

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2020, 06:16:48 PM »
The first shot which hit the palm of his hand wasnt fired until he grabbed the gun. Once he laid his hand on the gun he was now armed.

Dayum.  A bit reminiscent of Ferguson, MI, when a perp tried to take a cop's gun.  Two adversaries trying to control one gun won't end well.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2020, 07:01:31 PM »
And so, just because he is jogging, they have a right to stop you with a gun?  If it was reversed, would that be ok.

Bottom line, this was NOT OK.  If they were so worried, they could of called the police.  No, they chose to get into a fight with someone, and went it went bad, they killed him.  Maybe not intentional, but they did.  And they will lose in a trial for that.

If you are jogging, and two men come at you with a gun, with another one behind you in a car, anyone would be worried.

Exactly. Why does that justify being shot for jogging while being Black. There is definitely to much reverse racism in our society where Blacks are given a pass and Whites are demonized but it doesn't help the cause when you swing so far the other way. He didn't deserved to be shot dead. That should just acknowledge and those two punished.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2020, 07:03:38 PM »
That would depend if they were legally allowed to have a gun on them.  If they were legally allowed to carry, then yes, they were legally allowed to stop someone on the street, with that gun in their possession.

Stop him why? For jogging? You don't have a legal right to stop someone that is not committing a crime.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2020, 07:04:05 PM »
A murder charge would be tossed I think. They would have to prove intent. Manslaughter would probably stick and might end up in a conviction.

Nope.

A citizen's arrest is legal in Georgia.  As per usual, the thieving Negro attempted to take the weapon from the White people, who had the right to carry it, and had the right to arrest him for his scoping out of the residence in question, which was 21 miles away from the home he lived in.

But he was "just out for a jog", right?  ::)

I'm in stitches watching these pro-Negro narratives in the Jewish-owned media collapse like this.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2020, 07:04:55 PM »
LOL!!!!

Blacks commit 56% of all gun violence in the USA, Ron!  If the situation was reversed, LMAO!!!!

Young Black males are 3.5% of the American population, yet commit more gun violence than the entire 96.5% of the entire population of ANY race.

Imagine me telling you that some poor innocent Palestinian getting killed by a Jew in Israel, but you thinking "WTF, but Palestinians commit 99% of the bombings in Israel - why shouldn't Jews be on edge about that, and quick to defend themselves?"

Now that I've cited specific data on Black gun crime rates, I'd love to see you address any of those.

I also like that Jews get blamed for all the bullshit Palestinians are doing to them in Israel.  Maybe by that, you will understand how frustrating this bullshit of blaming everyone else for the crimes of the perpetrators is to me as a White man.

Yes, Black disproportionally commit the vast amount of violent crimes. What does that have to do with this case?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2020, 07:06:45 PM »
Stop him why? For jogging? You don't have a legal right to stop someone that is not committing a crime.

He had just trespassed on a property, as shown in the video posted above.  Or was this Negro on a 21 mile jog?  LOL.

Since he broke the law, a citizen's arrest was legal.

Didn't you get into a fight with a homeless man who attempted to steal your quarter pounder?  If he was Black, would that have made it illegal?

Apparently, laws don't change depending on the race of the people involved.

This will be a full acquittal.  Or has it been already?  From the evidence so far, you can call this case tragic.  But nothing illegal happened here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2020, 07:09:24 PM »
He had just trespassed on a property, as shown in the video posted above.  Or was this Negro on a 21 mile jog?  LOL.

Didn't you get into a fight with a homeless man who attempted to steal your quarter pounder?  If he was Black, would that have made it illegal?

This will be a full acquittal.  Or has it been already?  From the evidence so far, you can call this case tragic.  But nothing illegal happened here.

So you think he deserved to be shot to death?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2020, 07:11:33 PM »
Yes, Black disproportionally commit the vast amount of violent crimes. What does that have to do with this case?

That's why people profile.

And while I am concerned for my safety with Black people in general, I can afford to live nowhere near them, and I choose to do that.

It's beyond clear to me that White people don't have the right to defend themselves against violent Black criminals, and I just want to live nowhere near this race of people.

I know plenty of Black people are fine people - but here's the thing:

I have the right to defend myself.  But apparently according to our Jewish media overlords, I don't have this right as a White man.

So I want Black people, and all other "protected groups" to just stay the fuck away from me!

In Germany, a German father stopped his daughter from being raped by a Muslim at a public pool, and HE got arrested.

Bottom line...anyone not White just needs to keep the fuck away from me.  I'm sure that some of them are good people - but it's clear to me that this system won't allow me to exercise my right of self-defense if the person attacking me is not White.

So I want to simply part ways, citing "irreconcilable differences".

I realize in this case, the issue wasn't self-defense, but once again, White people are expected to let Negros rob us blind or scope out our properties, and do nothing about it.

I'm sorry, but fuck that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2020, 07:14:58 PM »
So you think he deserved to be shot to death?

He shouldn't have made a move for the gun.  The dumb N knew he was going back to jail this time, and probably got scared.  This is all explained in the Stefan Molyneux video.  Typical low IQ N.  He should have actually been in jail, but he got his typical N "Get out of Jail" free card for being an N.

Don't grab the gun of a retired police officer who is legally making a citizen's arrest after you just trespassed.

But hey - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2020, 07:31:23 PM »
He shouldn't have made a move for the gun.  The dumb N knew he was going back to jail this time, and probably got scared.  This is all explained in the Stefan Molyneux video.  Typical low IQ N.  He should have actually been in jail, but he got his typical N "Get out of Jail" free card for being an N.

Don't grab the gun of a retired police officer who is legally making a citizen's arrest after you just trespassed.

You know what was he was thinking how?

And someone you don't know pulls a shotgun on you and you're surprised that he tries to defend himself.

And you still avoid my simple direct question: Do you think he deserved to be shot dead for this incident?

Matt, I don't have a problem with you and think you are pretty intelligent and bring up good arguments on a variety of subjects but you are an abject racist and will always find a way to hold Blacks, and Jews for that matter, for all that is wrong with the world.
You have to realize Matt that being so extreme with regard to race that you have no credibility and no one takes your arguments on race seriously.

You still have never answered my repeated question, other than say it was a good question, what do you want to do with the Jews? None of this, they have to treat Whites better, they can't control everything, they have to give up Israel -- not what you want Jews to do but what you want to do with the Jews.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2020, 08:08:02 PM »

My skin color is not a crime you fucking idiot and I'm getting really sick and tired of your anti-Semitic bullshit. 

There are a lot of people who have criminal records.  Regardless of his past, that doesnt give any right to chase him down and shoot him to death for no reason.  He was jogging down the fucking street and he was unarmed.  Considering the fact that it took months for charges is blatantly racist.

When are you going to grow up, Matt.  It's people like you spouting this white supremacist shit that makes people act this way

Really? Come on Vince, aside from traffic violation, not “a lot” of people have criminal records. I don’t know what kind of people you know

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2020, 08:21:34 PM »

🙄

Matt,  as usual, your true colors are showing.  He defended himself because 3 unknown  men chased him in a truck and charged at him with shotguns.  He has every right to defend himself as any normal human being would. 

They are charged with murder and will be found guilty.  Unless he represented a clear and present danger, you cannot gun down someone for trespassing on a construction site. 

Matt, are you so bend over backwards in white supremacy in which you would actually defend shit like this???🙄
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2020, 08:33:19 PM »
Nope.

A citizen's arrest is legal in Georgia.  As per usual, the thieving Negro attempted to take the weapon from the White people, who had the right to carry it, and had the right to arrest him for his scoping out of the residence in question, which was 21 miles away from the home he lived in.

But he was "just out for a jog", right?  ::)

I'm in stitches watching these pro-Negro narratives in the Jewish-owned media collapse like this.  ;D

You are wrong in your assessment. Hope this helps

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2020, 08:34:33 PM »

Again you are wrong. Here's why. The citizens arrest authority falls under specific conditions. You can look them up but "trespassing" is far from one of them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2020, 08:37:26 PM »

He shouldn't have made a move for the gun?

How about father and son shouldn't have played wild west and grabbed shotguns and jumped in their truck to chase down someone who at worse poked his head into a house under construction (which they probably didn't know) at the time and at worst committed a burglary of vehicle days or weeks earlier when dumbshits left a handgun in their unlocked vehicle.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2020, 08:47:16 PM »
🙄

Matt,  as usual, your true colors are showing.  He defended himself because 3 unknown  men chased him in a truck and charged at him with shotguns.  He has every right to defend himself as any normal human being would. 

They are charged with murder and will be found guilty.  Unless he represented a clear and present danger, you cannot gun down someone for trespassing on a construction site. 

Matt, are you so bend over backwards in white supremacy in which you would actually defend shit like this???🙄

X2.

Typical Matt, goes on and on but avoids answering a very simple and direct question.

Matt, do you think he deserved to be shot dead for this incident?

Matt, as I've said. I inexplicable like you and I think you contribute a lot this board but
Vince summed you up perfectly.

"Matt, are you so bend over backwards in white supremacy"

When it comes to racial issues you have no credibility with anyone because you are so extreme. It's always a knee jerk reaction: Whites = Good, Blacks = Bad. Draw your conclusions first then make up any argument you can to defend it.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2020, 09:20:28 PM »

So when you violated your ban from Lakehead U multiple times and entered campus what did you deserve? A bunch of citizens approaching you with shotguns? What lawful purpose did you have to be on property after your ban? You also had the stupidity of using your kids as shields while doing this.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2020, 09:22:54 PM »
Jesus fucking Christ this shit is simple.

-Buckwheat was out looking for shit to steal
-Roscoe and cousin Goober saw him
-Sadly for Buckwheat, Roscoe and cousin Goober are even dumber than he was
-Roscoe and cousin Goober murdered Buckwheat
-Buckwheat gets the dirt nap
-Roscoe and cousin Goober need to spend the next 25 years in prison
-Case closed

Good summary.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2020, 05:06:58 AM »
He didn't deserve to die
He wasn't a jogger
This won't end in a 1st degree murder conviction.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2020, 09:14:57 AM »
I'm just curious, Matt.  For someone who continues to trespass on Lakewood University, you have some nerve to talk about "thief Negros".  Maybe you should get hit with a shotgun blast😀
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2020, 11:07:37 AM »
i dont recall this violent race-killing being all over the news. hmm wonder why