Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1517064 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #10550 on: July 30, 2022, 07:35:18 AM »
This aint powerlifting what do you look like? Exactly

I think I look alright for 42 years old and lifetime drug free.

Sober, gainfully employed, and no legal or custodial issues as well.  Have some injuries that limit me a bit but I'm not a soft bitch so I won't belabor those issues on here.  Life is good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10551 on: July 30, 2022, 07:43:09 AM »
Lean as F.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10552 on: July 30, 2022, 07:45:43 AM »

Sober, gainfully employed, and no legal or custodial issues as well.  Have some injuries that limit me a bit but I'm not a soft bitch so I won't belabor those issues on here.  Life is good.

Looking lean + mean my brother.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10553 on: July 30, 2022, 07:46:56 AM »

Did you really try and claim you are stronger than me? I couldn't be any more sober. I have a pounding headache and finally broke down and took 2 advil. I have no legal issues. I am trying to get more custodial time with my son nothing wrong with that. But you calling yourself Hulkatron at 170lbs GTFO nice 15 inch arm. You are the size of a teenager. Is everyone here a fraud??? Do you even lift?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10554 on: July 30, 2022, 07:52:48 AM »
Just have a shit and piss out the gatorade, thats your 10lbs right there.

Fuck me , goes on a bulk to 240 and now wants to lean out a little

This guy cant be so stupid, hes got to be trolling us.

No way this is a troll job, way too good.  If it is, he needs to quit here and start writing for Hollywood.  I mean the sting ray bit alone, priceless.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10555 on: July 30, 2022, 07:54:29 AM »
No way this is a troll job, way too good.  If it is, he needs to quit here and start writing for Hollywood.  I mean the sting ray bit alone, priceless.

I was actually stung by stingray sorry you guys don't believe me doesn't change the fact. Hell, I could tell you the sky was blue and everyone would spend all day saying I was lying.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10556 on: July 30, 2022, 07:55:21 AM »
Did you really try and claim you are stronger than me? I couldn't be any more sober. I have a pounding headache and finally broke down and took 2 advil. I have no legal issues. I am trying to get more custodial time with my son nothing wrong with that. But you calling yourself Hulkatron at 170lbs GTFO nice 15 inch arm. You are the size of a teenager. Is everyone here a fraud??? Do you even lift?

what was the reason for the restricted time with him in the first place?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10557 on: July 30, 2022, 08:38:37 AM »
Multiple court cases are typically frowned upon by judges in custodial cases like this.

If Hulkotron says he's lifts are bigger than yours, I believe him, I've conversed with him for many years, not known to exaggerate. You're just weak, especially for someone that has been pounding steroids as long as you have.
MattC barely weighs 200#'s and he outlifts you easily. You put far too much stock into bodyweight, that's why you look like shit. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10558 on: July 30, 2022, 08:38:56 AM »

Who said my time was restricted? I have the same amount of time as most men get. I am trying to get more.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10559 on: July 30, 2022, 08:39:55 AM »
Multiple court cases are typically frowned upon by judges in custodial cases like this.
If Hulkotron says he's lifts are bigger than yours, I believe him, I've conversed with him for many years, not known to exaggerate. You're just weak, especially for someone that has been pounding steroids as long as you have.
MattC barely weighs 200#'s and he outlifts you easily. You put far too much stock into bodyweight, that's why you look like shit. :)

Have you seen Matts Lifts? It’s not the same thing. And are you kidding “Hulkatron” doesnt look like he even lifts at all. Dude is 170lbs with 15 inch arms just another fraud

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10560 on: July 30, 2022, 08:45:11 AM »
Have you seen Matts Lifts? It’s not the same thing. And are you kidding “Hulkatron” doesnt look like he even lifts at all. Dude is 170lbs with 15 inch arms just another fraud
You are the worst case of denial and ego that's ever posted on getbig. You're not the biggest, you're not the strongest, you're not the leanest, you're not the toughest. You're nothing special. Hulkotron towers over you, you'd count his nose hairs right before he knocked you out. ;) :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10561 on: July 30, 2022, 08:49:01 AM »
Who said my time was restricted? I have the same amount of time as most men get. I am trying to get more.
really?
You sound greedy

Why do you have to take legal action to get more, if you had a decent relationship with your ex it shouldnt be a problem unless you were being unreasonable.

There is normally a reason that exes try and keep kids away from partners, its because the partner upset or hurt them during the relationship

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10562 on: July 30, 2022, 08:51:57 AM »
You are the worst case of denial and ego that's ever posted on getbig. You're not the biggest, you're not the strongest, you're not the leanest, you're not the toughest. You're nothing special. Hulkotron towers over you, you'd count his nose hairs right before he knocked you out. ;) :-*

If you want to pretend "Hulkatron" is half my size have at it. I am not blind I have 50 solid pounds on the guy

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10563 on: July 30, 2022, 08:53:30 AM »
If you want to pretend "Hulkatron" is half my size have at it I am not blind I have 50lbs on the guy
Yet he's still stronger, just as lean, 6" taller, has a full head of hair and doesn't abuse steroids or women. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10564 on: July 30, 2022, 08:58:02 AM »

I am 6 feet tall yes.  Also can afford health insurance.

It is interesting how he thinks a 1.1x bench for six reps must be an exaggeration.

Hairline isnt looking so good these days though, father time gets us all in the end.

MattC is pound for pound one of the strongest getbiggers, bhanks is the weakest that I know of.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10565 on: July 30, 2022, 09:05:12 AM »
Yet he's still stronger, just as lean, 6" taller, has a full head of hair and doesn't abuse steroids or women. :)

He is not even close to stronger he is 170lbs. 1 inch taller whoop de doo. Put down the crack pipe hater

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10566 on: July 30, 2022, 09:22:00 AM »
I actually had a horrible headache last night and today some kind of long Covid symptoms maybe did too much in the gym no appetite also stomach started to bother me a bit may pull it back down 10lbs. Today is a rest day hopefully feel better Sunday as GF is having her girlfriends over and I plan to step out to the gym and do some squat work. I mean I feel I am in decent shape but could lean out a little. It's good to have high and low calorie days maybe give the bulking a few days off.

How long are you going to blame Covid for your drug withdrawals.

You are only person who has Covid for over a month.

Why not stop the Charade and admit you’re having drug withdrawals.

There is absolutely no chance you get more time with your son based on your arrest record, your anger issues and your piss poor relationship with your baby mother.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10567 on: July 30, 2022, 10:06:50 AM »
Maybe Hulkatron doesn`t want to ruin his health by becoming a bloated gasbag/windbag who relies solely on drugs, and eats like one of "The Garbage Pail Kids".....and just maybe Hulkatron is  training for health, strength, lean muscle, and to look good instead of looking like  a bloofy bloated mess with an amalgamation of torn sewn together looking bodyparts that even Mary Shelly couldn`t put into words.

At any rate he`s an asset to the board, a longtime getbigger,and a damn good dude....YOU....not so much.

NOT EVERYONE HERE HAS THE SAME GOALS OR THINKS AS STUPIDLY AS YOU DO DICKHEAD......THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD....A GUY CAN TRAIN AS HE CHOOSES TO AND YOU CHOOSE TO TRAIN LIKE A TWAT AS WELL AS TO ACT LIKE ONE.

FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10568 on: July 30, 2022, 10:09:36 AM »
A highly regarded friend of mine asked me earlier why I continue arguing with Brian....I had no really legit anwer......so I`m done with it.

I`ll have to bite my tongue off as he says so much stupid shit that bugs me, but I`m gonna` press forward and continue to focus on winning the "Skinny Old Man Who Looks Like A Small Child Division" at the NPC Masters Nationals contest next year.

Don`t know how long I can hold out ....but we`ll see.

Someone else take care of my light work please..... PM me for buttons to push that make him melt if you need to.

Carry on .

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10569 on: July 30, 2022, 10:18:52 AM »
If you want to pretend "Hulkatron" is half my size have at it. I am not blind I have 50 solid pounds on the guy

He's natty you'd be lucky to look the same off the sauce

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10570 on: July 30, 2022, 10:26:29 AM »

he looks better than you, hes tall with broad shoulders and an athletic build
And Im pretty sure his head is in proportion as well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10571 on: July 30, 2022, 10:32:59 AM »
July 30 2022

Chest,Back,Neck,Abs:
DB Inclines - 4 sets
DB Flyes - 3 sets
Chest Supported Rows - 4 sets
DB Pulovers - 3 sets
Crunches - 3 sets
Lying Plate Neck Raises - 3 sets

Great workout....was strong and trained hard + fast.

TRAIN HARD

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #10572 on: July 30, 2022, 10:44:40 AM »
Typical leg day (2nd one this week). Doing 2-per week for time being.

Legs

Squats 5 sets
       - Last set - 425 x 3
Leg Press (Cybex Machine) 5 sets with the stack (500 lbs)
Leg Ext - 5 sets
Leg Curls - 5 sets

Superset
  {Rotary Calf - 5 sets
  {Ironmind Gripper #1 - 5 sets

Misc
Seaed Dbell Curls - 5 sets
Overhead Dbell TRicep Press - 5 sets

* 1 hour walk w/ dog

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10573 on: July 30, 2022, 10:48:16 AM »
he looks better than you, hes tall with broad shoulders and an athletic build
And Im pretty sure his head is in proportion as well
Legit LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10574 on: July 30, 2022, 10:50:40 AM »
Typical leg day (2nd one this week). Doing 2-per week for time being.

Legs

Squats 5 sets
       - Last set - 425 x 3
Leg Press (Cybex Machine) 5 sets with the stack (500 lbs)
Leg Ext - 5 sets
Leg Curls - 5 sets

Superset
  {Rotary Calf - 5 sets
  {Ironmind Gripper #1 - 5 sets

Misc
Seaed Dbell Curls - 5 sets
Overhead Dbell TRicep Press - 5 sets

* 1 hour walk w/ dog
Awesome workout GR, and nice squat poundages to say the least.....also great looking dog.