Author Topic: Height Check and drug testing  (Read 17595 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Height Check and drug testing
« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2022, 02:02:02 PM »
Jesus another 5 foot 2 giy are you kidding

You talk like you are 6’4 haha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2022, 02:38:37 PM »
Someone reached out to his baby mama.

Links have been sent, conversations had.

Going to be fun in court.

She is much appreciative of this information, as i'm sure her legal council is too.

This is a LONG story.

Yawn nothing illegal about bodybuilding no one gives a fuck about Getbig in the real world this isn't even considered social media. It is literally a board of freaks I could post a Matt style manifesto on here and no one would care

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2022, 02:41:02 PM »
Yawn nothing illegal about bodybuilding no one gives a fuck about Getbig in the real world this isn't even considered social media. It is literally a board of freaks I could post a Matt style manifesto on here and no one would care

Fucks sake you really think your ramblings on here show someone responsible enough to have access to a small child?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2022, 02:43:35 PM »
The OP owns a lot of minds on this site. All in good fun though.
He went and did a full drug panel because anonymous strangers said mean words to him. Who's he owning? We dont give this a second thought when we put our phones away. Hes consumed by what goes on here so much that it changes what his plans for the day . He's a loser

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2022, 02:46:29 PM »
It is a board of freaks. Some losers nonstop post up pictures of themselves half naked to try and impress other men.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: July 19, 2022, 02:48:33 PM »
Fucks sake you really think your ramblings on here show someone responsible enough to have access to a small child?

Correct no one gives a fuck about getbig not relevant in anyway they printed out a thousand pages of getbig last time we were there judge wouldnt even look at it. Hell she tried to have my parole officer look at getbig over a year ago no one cares they won't even look at it. You guys are not relevant to the outside world in anyway.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2022, 02:49:31 PM »

Not necessarily true.

I once posted about where I grew up/who my neighbours were and how they were now infamous and the real events surrounding what went on. Was told to delete that shit ASAP and not by mods or anyone on getbig.

Plenty of real world eyes on here. Getbig has been cited on many news stories. Craig Titus and his posts were used in his trails.

We dont wanna see you go down like this. Go back and delete everything Bhanky, or ask a mod.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2022, 02:53:00 PM »
The obsession with 200lb’s doesn’t make sense to me.

Bhank is too small to compete at that weight.

What weight would he realistically compete at?

180 something I’m thinking, which is not small IMO.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2022, 02:53:36 PM »
Correct no one gives a fuck about getbig not relevant in anyway they printed out a thousand pages of getbig last time we were there judge wouldnt even look at it. Hell she tried to have my parole officer look at getbig over a year ago no one cares they won't even look at it. You guys are not relevant to the outside world in anyway.

Is that why you deleted so many posts over the years about drugs?

Also, in your case i bet what you post on here is meaningless.

Threatening women online, your multiple run ins with police, multiple arrests, multiple restraining orders, broken restraining orders, drug problems, verbal threats, assaults, drug convictions, etc.

I bet Getbig is not a blip on the radar for you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2022, 02:53:46 PM »

so you know she accesses getbig and yet you still post photos of yourself smashed out of your tits?

Jeez you are dumb

Maybe she will save them and show her son what a twat daddy is when he gets a bit older

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 19, 2022, 02:55:14 PM »
so you know she accesses getbig and yet you still post photos of yourself smashed out of your tits?

Jeez you are dumb

Maybe she will save them and show her son what a twat daddy is when he gets a bit older

Was never smashed out of my tits idiot I was literally chewing food you guys then sped up the video and tried to make something out of nothing I even posted a drug test showing that again really offensive to me as I am not about that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2022, 02:56:04 PM »
Was never smashed out of my tits idiot I was literally chewing food you guys then sped up the video and tried to make something out of nothing I even posted a drug test showing that again really offensive to me as I am not about that

hey, its only getbig, it doesnt matter

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2022, 02:56:29 PM »
Is that why you deleted so many posts over the years about drugs?

Also, in your case i bet what you post on here is meaningless.

Threatening women online, your multiple run ins with police, multiple arrests, multiple restraining orders, broken restraining orders, drug problems, verbal threats, assaults, drug convictions, etc.

I bet Getbig is not a blip on the radar for you.

I have no convictions for any of that stop believing Josh I was actually vindcated multiple times

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2022, 02:56:43 PM »

Bhanks,

How do you feel the hearing will go?

Looking at your track record

Lost cat
Dead x gf
Already taking care of 3 kids

I doubt the judges let you take care of 4 kids with no job

Do you think the above  will hinder the case?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2022, 02:57:45 PM »
I have no convictions for any of that stop believing Josh I was actually vindcated multiple times

you are aware that most people dont get accused of these things in the first place?
I dont think I have even spoken to a police officer on duty in 35 years

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2022, 02:59:48 PM »
you are aware that most people dont get accused of these things in the first place?

It’s bio identical arrests bro,

Hanky, was just volunteering to appear in a line up.

Hence the various mug shots all over the Internet.

Normal law abiding citizens routinely get picked up and asked to take mug shots.

The police in Kitty Hawk had gotten a new camera and needed volunteers according to bhanky.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2022, 03:00:33 PM »
Bingo. Notice his wording. "I have no convictions."

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2022, 03:01:00 PM »

It was expunged off your record.

Big difference.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 19, 2022, 03:02:45 PM »
Bingo. Notice his wording. "I have no convictions."

Exactly, multiple arrests.

You would think bhanky was a chocolate face with his arrest record.

Nope, just experiencing Roid rage and mdma withdrawal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 19, 2022, 03:05:10 PM »
It was expunged off your record.

Big difference.

After being found not guilty dumbass

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2022, 03:07:39 PM »
Jesus another 5 foot 2 giy are you kidding

Yeah, he totally destroys your physique.
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2022, 03:09:24 PM »
After being found not guilty dumbass

How many arrests do you have?

And how many charges have you beaten?

Bhanky, my count for you is 6 arrests and 6 beaten charges.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2022, 03:14:36 PM »
How many arrests do you have?

And how many charges have you beaten?

My count is 6 arrests and 6 beaten charges.
Jesus did he beat a different woman every arrest? Or the same woman multiple times?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2022, 03:15:08 PM »
The local cops must be so sick and tired of seeing Bhank’s rat bastard face

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2022, 03:35:00 PM »

I am confused by your post. Are you saying you'd be happier posting on a more traditional bodybuilding website? Maybe, you meant to say that you are a freak, and freaks are most comfortable around other freaks... like birds of a feather flock together thing. 

I looked up the definition of social media, did you? I ask because Getbig is a great example of social media. Although, the definition of social media is by nature somewhat broad.

When you achieve bodybuilding pro status are you going move on to a more traditional bodybuilding website? If I remember correctly, shortly after you started posting here, you mentioned you'd be kicked off several bodybuilding websites/social media platforms. Why was that?