Author Topic: Mike Mentzer was a genius  (Read 20314 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Mike Mentzer was a genius
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2023, 09:39:56 AM »
Many geniuses have jarred their own piss. Howard Hughes and Mike Menzter just to name a few!

Don't knock it til you try it.

It transformed Juan Manuel Marquez from a pretty good boxer with an average physique in his 20s to a bone crunching, hard as nails, all time great, crushing Pacquiao with one punch at 40.

I know alot of people obviously suspect peds but according to Juan the secret is to drink your own piss! :D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2023, 11:48:50 AM »
him and his brother were addicts (alcohol and drugs).

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2023, 08:40:32 PM »
Another hit con man still trying to sell the hit dogma. Just look at his crazy eyes.  Reading the comments in the vid are hilarious too as these hit cultists actually think they're big and strong.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2023, 01:16:04 AM »
Why would he wear "Westside Barbell" while promoting 1 set to failure? Westside was like the opposite of (s)HIT training.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2023, 02:52:38 AM »
Why would he wear "Westside Barbell" while promoting 1 set to failure? Westside was like the opposite of (s)HIT training.

Makes him look more "legit".

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2023, 05:07:34 AM »
Looking for a genius in the ifbb hall of fame is like trying to find an honest politician. Who are you kiddin

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2023, 05:28:05 AM »
I refuse to respect arnold for anytimes he verbally sucker punched any competitors

Anybody who dealt with YEARS of work place verbal harassment will understand my hate

OH NO HOW DARE SOMEONE FINALLY THROW SOME SOCIAL ADVERSARY WHATSOEVER SO SOMEONE THAT IS 70+ YEARS INTO THEIR LIFE?

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2023, 07:10:21 AM »

I know. The stupidity of these hit cultists are good for a laugh.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2023, 07:11:57 AM »
i like to talk shit about people talking shit.

makes me feel better about myself than I currently do

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2023, 07:48:25 AM »
Looking for a genius in the ifbb hall of fame is like trying to find an honest politician. Who are you kiddin

You clearly haven't seen Platz's segments from the Arnold 1980 comeback documentary.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2023, 08:41:52 AM »
You clearly haven't seen Platz's segments from the Arnold 1980 comeback documentary.

LOL!!

Indeed. Citing Johnathon Livingston Seagull. Reading philosophy. Yes Platz was the man of the day.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2023, 08:46:22 AM »
i like to talk shit about people talking shit.

makes me feel better about myself than I currently do

No. You just talk 💩

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2023, 08:46:42 AM »
LOL!!

Indeed. Citing Johnathon Livingston Seagull. Reading philosophy. Yes Platz was the man of the day.

Yup!  I remember that from Platz.  I would have thought better of him had he instead quoted Jerome "Curly" Howard. 

"If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking 'til you do suck seed!"

Of course within the world of bodybuilding saying that aloud would send schmoes rushing to either a public bathroom stall or the hospital.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2023, 09:50:38 AM »
I'm curious on if anyone here would even know how the fuck they would handle it if a former 6 time winner came at them sideways years later like that and likely had millions of bandwagoners to psychologically fend off somehow. It wasn't even just mike that was bitter. If I were in Zane's position I would have thrown that trophy to the back of arnolds head

needless to say I don't take kindly to arrogance. I don't suck up to bullies and bandwagoners are not worthy of sucking my fucking cock

everyone who wants to laugh at him go drink some bleach and take the same of years off YOUR lives

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2023, 01:42:08 PM »
I'm curious on if anyone here would even know how the fuck they would handle it if a former 6 time winner came at them sideways years later like that and likely had millions of bandwagoners to psychologically fend off somehow. It wasn't even just mike that was bitter. If I were in Zane's position I would have thrown that trophy to the back of arnolds head

needless to say I don't take kindly to arrogance. I don't suck up to bullies and bandwagoners are not worthy of sucking my fucking cock

everyone who wants to laugh at him go drink some bleach and take the same of years off YOUR lives

Yep. A butt hurt mentzer fan for sure.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2023, 02:04:40 PM »
you and your family go kill yourselves please

I don't talk SHIT about a DEAD person

what makes any of you fucking retards think that charging toward arnold would not have ended up being a punch to the face by mike if assault laws didn't exist?

RETARDS

I need to show some of you what I would fuck you in the ass with after knocking you the fuck out, like RMJ11 and Pet Shop Boys for one

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2023, 05:03:06 PM »
you and your family go kill yourselves please

I don't talk SHIT about a DEAD person

what makes any of you fucking retards think that charging toward arnold would not have ended up being a punch to the face by mike if assault laws didn't exist?

RETARDS

I need to show some of you what I would fuck you in the ass with after knocking you the fuck out, like RMJ11 and Pet Shop Boys for one

Yep, mentzer fan for sure. Didn't mentzer preach in his books to be mentally strong? Guess that hasn't worked for you.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2023, 05:32:54 PM »

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2023, 11:30:01 PM »
HIT

Historically Idiotic Training

Mike coming across as a cranky stroke victim and Ray is slow and dim witted. Why these 2 get so much admiration really is a mystery since they never really achevied anything in life.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2023, 12:13:57 AM »
HIT

Historically Idiotic Training

Mike coming across as a cranky stroke victim and Ray is slow and dim witted. Why these 2 get so much admiration really is a mystery since they never really achevied anything in life.

And yet they both looked much better than you. Just admit it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2023, 01:01:12 AM »
Yup!  I remember that from Platz.  I would have thought better of him had he instead quoted Jerome "Curly" Howard. 

"If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking 'til you do suck seed!"

Of course within the world of bodybuilding saying that aloud would send schmoes rushing to either a public bathroom stall or the hospital.
:D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2023, 01:04:16 AM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Q

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2023, 01:18:35 AM »
ah pride without being able to back it up and outdo the person they talk shit about

no one would have even said it to his face if violence were allowed. everyone just fucking admit it

i need to give rmj11 and pet shop boys a major bleeding asshole that won't ever heal

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2023, 01:32:19 AM »
ah pride without being able to back it up and outdo the person they talk shit about

no one would have even said it to his face if violence were allowed. everyone just fucking admit it
I wouldn't say it to his face because it's not the polite thing to do, not because I would fear him. With Mentzer's bad back and chain smoking history, he wouldn't be kicking anyone's ass.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2023, 01:45:25 AM »
still, why do so?

This also goes on in the work place and thats where I really draw the line. Theres always that initiating verbal warrior one walked on egg shells around who is able to talk his way out of anything. That and breaching on peoples personal lives who always outsourced it and never talked about it in person to any them the person HAS TO WORK WITH AND REMAIN AROUND