Author Topic: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.  (Read 21568 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2023, 12:29:07 PM »
I’m the only one of us not pretending. I know you! Abs I know you like a big c*ck up the butt. And honestly if you were man enough to just admit it no one would care. But the shame you feel permiates through everything you do in life. Your self esteem, Your tough man persona, your complete lack of love for yourself. Sad. Just sad. And completely the reason you’re a giant ass to everyone on here. Being a mean tough guy is the only thing that makes you feel like a man. Sad

21 post and you are already talking nasty gay shit is that some kind a record? Go to the fag forums to write your filth not interested Blocked

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2023, 12:32:37 PM »
21 post and you are already talking nasty gay shit is that some kind a record? Go to the fag forums to write your filth not interested Blocked
I’m not talking gay shit. Personally you and I both know a lot of gay people and would never disrespect them but you, my queer dear, are gay. Outed! 😮🫣

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2023, 12:32:45 PM »
One man entered, one man left?

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2023, 12:56:44 PM »
What are these fag forums you speak of? Is your handle the same as your Grindr handle. Want me to share that?
Also, blocked! Ha! You know I know too much to block me. I’ll destroy you in five minutes. It’s been comical  watching these guys try to but don’t test me…I’ve got the pictures and the proof.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2023, 01:44:55 PM »
My IQ is 137 and I have never lied about anything

Bhanky's IQ seems to have dropped 10 points, having previously said on multiple occasions, separated by lengthy periods of time,  that it is very definitively 147, indicating not subject to memory lapses or typographical errors

I have an IQ of 147.  I score 99th percentile on every standardized test I have ever taken since grade school. I would bet money my son will test out as a genius.

The public school demanded I take an IQ test before they had even started administering standardized testing to the class as a whole. They made me sit through hours of testing as a 3rd grader. They would send me to Doctors they even had me take a fucking catscan of my brain as a child. I can't tell you how many times I had to go through the same shit came back genius IQ everytime. I used to chuckle when the standardized test scores came in and my teachers who assumed I was some kind of retard would be shocked every time. You would think eventually the questions would stop but they never do. Always some fucking idiot trying to call me the idiot meanwhile I am 3 standard deviations past the mean.

Someone brought it up. Pre 1995 SAT scores can be used for IQ as can GMAT scores. Both my SAT and GMAT 5 years later matched up with a 147. Additionally I was 99th percentile 130 ASVAB which at the time was the highest score you could get I did not miss a question. I have a CFA in addition to a degree in Finance. You may disagree with me most do but I am not slow.

I said I have taken multiple I am also showing you that almost any standardized test score of the population can be converted to an IQ if you understood bell curves and normal distribution and standard deviations you would understand these things. I was also forced to take an IQ test by the public school I dont recall which one it was as I was a godamn child. I was also given them by multiple doctors again I dont know which ones but I have put freaking triangle shaped blocks together and recited random digits back under time constraints for hours on end too many times to count same result always genius IQ. I also know my PSAT SAT and GMAT convert to a 147 and my asvab was off the charts 99th percentile anything 99th percentile is going to be 3 standard deviations past the mean on a normal bell shaped curve I am technically a genius whether anyone likes it or not.

Can you not read I dont know I took them from 2nd - 7th grade. But I absolutely took several and I have seen the scores. I also explained you can covert asvab sat pre 95 and gmat to IQ all of which ]I have taked all of which way 147 direct correlation sorry you dont understand regression analysis and distribution curves.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2023, 01:48:00 PM »
Bhanky's IQ seems to have dropped 10 points, having previously said on multiple occasions, separated by lengthy periods of time,  that it is very definitively 147, indicating not subject to memory lapses or typographical errors

SMM level bullshit.

Stories of breaking German Shepherd's backs, benching 500lbs and banging supermodels are not long in the coming.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2023, 01:53:09 PM »
CAN'T BE FADED

CAN'T BE TOUCHED

CAN'T BE SHOOK

CAN'T BE ROCKED

Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2023, 02:03:24 PM »

Mensa member.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2023, 02:14:23 PM »

delon swoops in with his usual high-level forensic evidence  8)
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2023, 02:31:49 PM »

You are correct it is a 147 I scored a 1390 on the SAT in 1994 I was also a year ahead and only 16 years old not 17

https://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/oldSATIQ.aspx

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2023, 02:33:02 PM »
You are correct it is a 147 I scored a 1390 on the SAT in 1994 I was also a year ahead and only 16 years old not 17

yep, a bit like RAINMAN.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2023, 02:36:10 PM »
I just looked at the chart the other poster made in this thread showing a 1390 was a 137 but my sat was before recentering at which time a 1390 would be a 147 and again I was a year younger than others taking the exam if I had taken it a year later I would have scored even higher. My Dad was a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Duke and my mother graduated with a master degree suma cum laude from Syracuse at 20. You guys may not like me but technically speaking I am a genius

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2023, 02:37:04 PM »

Good god man! When you were 16! What about today? Onky today matters; remember you dumb f*ck! you work a contractor job making less than six figures, probably half of six figures? Way to live up to your potential. F*ckimg failure. Your stupidity continues to amaze me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2023, 02:41:25 PM »
Good god man! When you were 16! What about today? Onky today matters; remember you dumb f*ck! you work a contractor job making less than six figures, probably half of six figures? Way to live up to your potential. F*ckimg failure. Your stupidity continues to amaze me.

I make about 6 figures now with overtime at my job. I am expecting a raise in the next week or two as I am expecting a full time offer after a year of contract work. I had the interview 10 days ago for the raise. I work from home in my pajamas and make more money than I could make at any local job on the beach. I don't consider that a failure. My lifestyle is far superior to when I worked on Wall Street and it actuually would have been 1993 as it was the fall of my junior year I took the exam. Bank of America recently offered me 60$ and hour to come work as a contractor on their derivatives desk but I would have to move to Charlotte and go into the office no thanks.

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2023, 02:46:56 PM »
I make about 6 figures now with overtime at my job. I am expecting a raise in the next week or two as I am expecting a full time offer after a year of contract work. I had the interview 10 days ago for the raise. I work from home in my pajamas and make more money than I could make at any local job on the beach. I don't consider that a failure. My lifestyle is far superior to when I worked on Wall Street and it actuually would have been 1993 as it was the fall of my junior year I took the exam
Dude, I thought iou blocked me. Liar! But you’ve never lied in your life. Couldn’t be.
Pathetic waste of space.
You almost make six figures with overtime. Haha. Overtime! How pathetic. You’re not even salary. Shut the f*ck up with your I’m a Mensa bullsh.t
What a joke

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2023, 02:48:23 PM »
Congrats on the great weekend of owning many on this board.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2023, 03:03:20 PM »
Dude, I thought iou blocked me. Liar! But you’ve never lied in your life. Couldn’t be.
Pathetic waste of space.
You almost make six figures with overtime. Haha. Overtime! How pathetic. You’re not even salary. Shut the f*ck up with your I’m a Mensa bullsh.t
What a joke

A 1250 is Mensa qualifying I scored a 1390 I qualified and then some contractors often make more than fulltime employees I have seen contractors making 300 plus an hour

https://www.us.mensa.org/join/testscores/qualifying-test-scores/

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2023, 03:16:40 PM »
A 1250 is Mensa qualifying I scored a 1390 I qualified and then some contractors often make more than fulltime employees I have seen contractors making 300 plus an hour

https://www.us.mensa.org/join/testscores/qualifying-test-scores/

Rage!!!! 😡😡😡
You’re killing me. You’re what 45 and a contractor not making six figures. Dying! ☠️

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2023, 03:19:34 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2023, 03:22:33 PM »

Isn't this guy supposed to be clearing the gopher infestation get back to work Carl

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2023, 03:30:36 PM »
Isn't this guy supposed to be clearing the gopher infestation get back to work Carl

Brian, see your future. Be your future.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2023, 03:38:52 PM »
I just looked at the chart the other poster made in this thread showing a 1390 was a 137 but my sat was before recentering at which time a 1390 would be a 147 and again I was a year younger than others taking the exam if I had taken it a year later I would have scored even higher. My Dad was a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Duke and my mother graduated with a master degree suma cum laude from Syracuse at 20. You guys may not like me but technically speaking I am a genius

bhanks, I've been telling people this for years. Your IQ score is up there with some of the great intellectual thinkers of our time.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2023, 03:40:09 PM »
Congrats on the great weekend of owning many on this board.

Thanks Abe it's not much but it is honest work

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2023, 03:54:49 PM »
Thanks Abe it's not much but it is honest work
Congrats on spending your first week of marriage obsessed with guys you don’t know. Winning for sure.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2023, 04:09:55 PM »
I just looked at the chart the other poster made in this thread showing a 1390 was a 137 but my sat was before recentering at which time a 1390 would be a 147 and again I was a year younger than others taking the exam if I had taken it a year later I would have scored even higher. My Dad was a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Duke and my mother graduated with a master degree suma cum laude sum cum load from Syracuse at 20. You guys may not like me but technically speaking I am a genius

Huh??