Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396065 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #5250 on: October 03, 2023, 12:31:27 PM »
Do you ever do longer workouts? Say, 60-90 minutes or so?

It took him 90 minutes to do that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5251 on: October 03, 2023, 12:35:36 PM »
Do you ever do longer workouts? Say, 60-90 minutes or so?

Obviously I incorporate more exercises sometimes and do lower rep sets but right now I am babying a hernia repair. The other day I had no issues lifting and then I had acute abdomen pain the next day so just taking it easy in a few weeks when I have gone a week or two without acute abdomen pain I will increase the volume and weight. The goal right now is not to tear the repair I have plenty of time to go heavy and pick up the intensity there is no rush. I will add more calories and go heavier once I am more confident in the repair. I also need more calories in me to fuel longer workouts. However I don't think 60-90 minutes is ever needed a 45 minute workout is usually about right for me if I start working out 90 minutes a day I will get shredded and be in great shape but I will lose size. I am trying to stimulate no annihilate. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5252 on: October 03, 2023, 12:45:09 PM »
he cant bring himself to put the weight he used up

because he knows all the boys will laugh at him

like they did in school
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5253 on: October 03, 2023, 12:53:53 PM »
Obviously I incorporate more exercises sometimes and do lower rep sets but right now I am babying a hernia repair. The other day I had no issues lifting and then I had acute abdomen pain the next day so just taking it easy in a few weeks when I have gone a week or two without acute abdomen pain I will increase the volume and weight. The goal right now is not to tear the repair I have plenty of time to go heavy and pick up the intensity there is no rush. I will add more calories and go heavier once I am more confident in the repair. I also need more calories in me to fuel longer workouts. However I don't think 60-90 minutes is ever needed a 45 minute workout is usually about right for me if I start working out 90 minutes a day I will get shredded and be in great shape but I will lose size. I am trying to stimulate no annihilate.
lots of people train balls to the wall on an empty stomach you daft twat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5254 on: October 03, 2023, 12:55:16 PM »
lots of people train balls to the wall on an empty stomach you daft twat

Lots of people do lots of dumb stuff. I know my body I know how much food I have had this last week and I know what will stimulate my muscle and appetite vs what will just wipe me out.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5255 on: October 03, 2023, 12:56:39 PM »
Lots of people do lots of dumb stuff. I know my body I know how much food I have had this last week and I know what will stimulate my muscle and appetite vs what will just wipe me out.

Not an ounce of muscle added in 20 years, just full stomach empty stomach weight fluctuations

You have no idea how to stimulate a muscle

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5256 on: October 03, 2023, 12:58:26 PM »
loved hanky nicking lee haneys stimulate not anhiliate line.

hoping he can claim it along with cocooning, etc etc
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5257 on: October 03, 2023, 01:00:44 PM »
delts traps triceps

side raise and press machine 5 supersets
cable side raise 3 drop sets

panatta shrugs 5 x 12
face pulls 4 x 12

nautilus nitro extensions/ dip machine 5 supersets
cross body one arm triceps 3 drop sets

great session weights are flying up and veins are coming through nicely
Nice...........I like the way you use intensity techniques such as drop-sets.

KEEP PUMPING!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5258 on: October 03, 2023, 01:03:13 PM »
Not an ounce of muscle added in 20 years, just full stomach empty stomach weight fluctuations

You have no idea how to stimulate a muscle

Whatever you say bro when adding glucose and water to the muscle the muscle gets bigger that is not food in the stomach or bodyfat. But you know that and just want to talk nonsense. If you are so good at stimulating muscle shows us how it works and post your bench press exactly all you do is diet

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5259 on: October 03, 2023, 01:03:13 PM »
HEY everybody,in case you weren`t aware of it,Hanky had a hernia operation.  :D

Broken Record Of Peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5260 on: October 03, 2023, 01:04:54 PM »
Whatever you say bro when adding glucose and water to the muscle the muscle gets bigger that is not food in the stomach or bodyfat. But you know that and just want to talk nonsense. If you are so good at stimulating muscle shows us how it works and post your bench press exactly all you do is diet

I can show you all my trophies if you like

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5261 on: October 03, 2023, 01:09:22 PM »
I can show you all my trophies if you like

Do you carry them around with you so people will know you are a bodybuilder since you don't have any arms?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5262 on: October 03, 2023, 01:09:30 PM »
Brian thinks that everyone has forgotten about his mystical "trap bar" and his goal of doing a powerlifting meet.

Hope someone tells him that lifting will require judges that most likely are not as lean as him and are probably "slobs" by his definition.

Also required is a lockout....something he has never done.   I hope he knows that he can't tell the judges that it takes tension off the muscle and expect then to give a fuck.

Anticipating 9 red lights....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5263 on: October 03, 2023, 01:11:10 PM »
Do you carry them around with you so people will know you are a bodybuilder since you don't have any arms?

Do people come up to you and ask if you are the 1st unrecognized world record holder of the fake 'strict curl' contest?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5264 on: October 03, 2023, 01:12:13 PM »
being honest Wes it keeps it interesting. Have to admit the lactic acid build up is agony so going to try some bicarb as I've been told it can help! Any thoughts?

After losing just shy of 50 lbs to take me down to 225 I am currently 247- a mill of deca and test with an oral pre- workout. top 2 rows of abs on show intercostals framing the abs lower blurred due to an alien sized hernia that causes me no pain so just keeping going. Arms nudging 18, Legs over 27-27.5 Calves a shade under 19. Waist down from mid/late 40's at start to an honest 38 after dinnner today. Neck just shy of 20 Chest 52. A long way to go but i have got the bug back- thanks to 2 things

1- the gym i go to owner and members
2- people like yourself, jef, illuminati, Ro, Rob, Scott, Krank, SC and loads of tothers on here Iron Nat, Cook,, Scott etc etc who give me a daily lift.

Genuinely loving it and won't let people who have ahcieved nothing stop me from doing what I will do. Its just. amatter of time.

For me and anyone in the gym i think its about application and prgoresss and that is different and unique to everybody. I don't do negaitve if someone is willing ot listen and learn and show humility. But arrogant bullies I love sparking out cold.

So thanks one and all its appreciated. Obviously this does not apply to hankins who I genuinely wish a slow painful death to.

have been into lifting since 1983 Olympia where I still feel bertil fox got robbed doing sexual healing! BB has a great sense of shared experience and community. But sadly it can attract bullying wife beating scumbags who arent worth a wank.
B

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5265 on: October 03, 2023, 01:12:32 PM »
Brian thinks that everyone has forgotten about his mystical "trap bar" and his goal of doing a powerlifting meet.

Hope someone tells him that lifting will require judges that most likely are not as lean as him and are probably "slobs" by his definition.

Also required is a lockout....something he has never done.   I hope he knows that he can't tell the judges that it takes tension off the muscle and expect then to give a fuck.

Anticipating 9 red lights....

He cussed out judges before the contest in the past. Imagine doing that in a proper powerlifting meet. But if he can rag doll Tyson he should be good.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5266 on: October 03, 2023, 01:20:26 PM »
being honest Wes it keeps it interesting. Have to admit the lactic acid build up is agony so going to try some bicarb as I've been told it can help! Any thoughts?

After losing just shy of 50 lbs to take me down to 225 I am currently 247- a mill of deca and test with an oral pre- workout. top 2 rows of abs on show intercostals framing the abs lower blurred due to an alien sized hernia that causes me no pain so just keeping going. Arms nudging 18, Legs over 27-27.5 Calves a shade under 19. Waist down from mid/late 40's at start to an honest 38 after dinnner today. Neck just shy of 20 Chest 52. A long way to go but i have got the bug back- thanks to 2 things

2- people like yourself, jef, illuminati, Ro, Rob, Scott, Krank, SC and loads of tothers on here Iron Nat, Cook,, Scott etc etc who give me a daily lift.

Genuinely loving it and won't let people who have ahcieved nothing stop me from doing what I will do. Its just. amatter of time.

For me and anyone in the gym i think its about application and prgoresss and that is different and unique to everybody. I don't do negaitve if someone is willing ot listen and learn and show humility. But arrogant bullies I love sparking out cold.

So thanks one and all its appreciated. Obviously this does not apply to hankins who I genuinely wish a slow painful death to.

have been into lifting since 1983 Olympia where I still feel bertil fox got robbed doing sexual healing! BB has a great sense of shared experience and community. But sadly it can attract bullying wife beating scumbags who arent worth a wank.
Sounds good my friend and that`s very impressive progress.

Never let ANYONE kill your goals or aspirations, especially you know who,he has and never will achieve anything in the Iron Game....mark my words bro,FUCK HIM.

I use a lot of intensity stuff also which I will be adding slowly over time.......I`m rebuilding right now and looking pretty damned good if I must say so myself.

Just added a bit of Deca yesterday to my Test and in a few weeks I`ll throw in some D-Bol......classic old school cycle.

Not massive amounts,I will tweak things if progress isn`t forthcoming or just way too slow.

By contest time I will be on a bit more!!  :D

OK,I`m fucking rambling  ;D.........stay on point bro,we are all with you,and train hard!!

All the best!  ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5267 on: October 03, 2023, 01:31:17 PM »
Sounds good my friend and that`s very impressive progress.

Never let ANYONE kill your goals or aspirations, especially you know who,he has and never will achieve anything in the Iron Game....mark my words bro,FUCK HIM.

I use a lot of intensity stuff also which I will be adding slowly over time.......I`m rebuilding right now and looking pretty damned good if I must say so myself.

Just added a bit of Deca yesterday to my Test and in a few weeks I`ll throw in some D-Bol......classic old school cycle.

Not massive amounts,I will tweak things if progress isn`t forthcoming or just way too slow.

By contest time I will be on a bit more!!  :D

OK,I`m fucking rambling ;D.........stay on point bro,we are all with you,and train hard!!

All the best!  ;)

Because you're fucking old....thats all you assholes do.  Judging some masters competitors this week...they wouldn't shut the fuck up.  Like I gave a shit what they had to say.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5268 on: October 03, 2023, 01:32:06 PM »

Maybe you should get that fixed before offering to pay for another man's vacation? You do realize no matter how much you train you are going to look nasty with your shirt off with an alien sized Hernia??? And they look worse the lower your bodyfat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5269 on: October 03, 2023, 01:33:32 PM »
Because you're fucking old....thats all you assholes do.  Judging some masters competitors this week...they wouldn't shut the fuck up.  Like I gave a shit what they had to say.
WATCH YOUR MOUTH CONVICT!!  :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5270 on: October 03, 2023, 01:46:14 PM »
Maybe you should get that fixed before offering to pay for another man's vacation? You do realize no matter how much you train you are going to look nasty with your shirt off with an alien sized Hernia??? And they look worse the lower your bodyfat.

Brian my last thing on my mind when I am maiming you will be how I look. It wil be causing you as much permanent damage as I can.

I have offered to pay for your flight. Not a holiday. Once I've battered you you've got to get to the airport or a hospital for treatment. Good luck with that brian. Enoy being a missing person. Em will get the house. Spencer will get a new dad and the world will be rid of you. I've danced this dance before Brian. We obth know you will never fly over here as you are a coward. Also if you come with your wife what do you tell her. Going for a fight love back in never. Course not- its a fanatasy that because you will never travel will never happen.

You are all piss and wind Brian. I have done all i can. I gave you phone numbers to call. I offered to pay for your flights. You reneged on sorting this. So shut the fuck up and stay away and know your position. a FCUKING Nobody who everyone here hates.
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5271 on: October 03, 2023, 01:51:39 PM »
Bhanky
Does the mobile home park you're moving to have a community center with a gym, swimming pool and pickleball courts?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5272 on: October 03, 2023, 01:51:57 PM »
Brian my last thing on my mind when I am maiming you will be how I look. It wil be causing you as much permanent damage as I can.

I have offered to pay for your flight. Not a holiday. Once I've battered you you've got to get to the airport or a hospital for treatment. Good luck with that brian. Enoy being a missing person. Em will get the house. Spencer will get a new dad and the world will be rid of you. I've danced this dance before Brian. We obth know you will never fly over here as you are a coward. Also if you come with your wife what do you tell her. Going for a fight love back in never. Course not- its a fanatasy that because you will never travel will never happen.

You are all piss and wind Brian. I have done all i can. I gave you phone numbers to call. I offered to pay for your flights. You reneged on sorting this. So shut the fuck up and stay away and know your position. a FCUKING Nobody who everyone here hates.

Don't give him ideas, now he'll ask you pay upfront for hospital and ambulance expenses too. Since he lost his job he probably doesn't have health insurance.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5273 on: October 03, 2023, 01:56:58 PM »
the funniest thing was I offered him a flight to fight

he then hankied it to be

he will pay for 2 first class flights and a weeks holiday

get to fuck

the only time she has turned left on a plane is to wank off a steward for a free beer. and as for hankins the only time he has turned left on a planeis to wank off a steward for a free beer.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5274 on: October 03, 2023, 02:00:11 PM »
Bhanky
Does the mobile home park you're moving to have a community center with a gym, swimming pool and pickleball courts?

Legit LOL