Author Topic: SCN  (Read 113780 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: SCN
« Reply #600 on: July 21, 2023, 04:15:06 AM »
and again Brian will now change the subject with something more ridiculous so everyone moves on from one preposterous stiory to the next heaping further ridicule on him while he furiously jacks off to the barrage of insults.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #601 on: July 21, 2023, 05:10:17 AM »
and again Brian will now change the subject with something more ridiculous so everyone moves on from one preposterous stiory to the next heaping further ridicule on him while he furiously jacks off to the barrage of insults.

Not changing the subject just not beating the dead horse. I used to have to fight a dozen guys a day is that technically everyone no but it’s close enough. You guys don’t evolve me so what it was 30 some years ago

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #602 on: July 21, 2023, 05:11:41 AM »
Not changing the subject just not beating the dead horse. I used to have to fight a dozen guys a day is that technically everyone no but it’s close enough. You guys don’t evolve me so what it was 30 some years ago

You sound like Frank Dux in the Kumite 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #603 on: July 21, 2023, 05:14:20 AM »

FUCK OFF LIAR

Now it's gone from everyone to 12 a day  ::) - Fuck off you arse wipe

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: July 21, 2023, 05:19:16 AM »

FUCK OFF LIAR

Now it's gone from everyone to 12 a day  ::) - Fuck off you arse wipe

There were only about 30 kids in the class half of them were girls so yeah 12 a day is everyone again not a lie you don’t know my childhood you were not there I am not going to sit here and defend the truth all day I know who I am and where I have been you assholes still claim I am 5 foot 8 and 185lbs you people are the liars

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #605 on: July 21, 2023, 05:23:51 AM »
There were only about 30 kids in the class half of them were girls so yeah 12 a day is everyone again not a lie you don’t know my childhood you were not there I am not going to sit here and defend the truth all day I know who I am and where I have been you assholes still claim I am 5 foot 8 and 185lbs you people are the liars
YOU PEOPLE ?

:'(

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: July 21, 2023, 05:28:03 AM »

Look at this 40 inch gut lying weasel.

Three weeks ago he said it was the entire class once the entire class couldn’t handle him. It was the older classes.

Yesterday just the bullies. Now it’s  12 people just like 12 reps are 15 reps.

You are a pathological liar

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: July 21, 2023, 05:31:48 AM »

Brian, any school would expel a pupil after two fights in a day

Schools have a duty of care to the students, any pupil constantly fighting would be removed

Dont be fucking stupid

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #608 on: July 21, 2023, 05:38:27 AM »

Bhanks, you are back peddling now. You were caught in a lie.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: July 21, 2023, 05:39:56 AM »

Bhanks, you are back peddling now. You were caught in a lie.

You can say it is a lie all you want  I lived it I know better.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #610 on: July 21, 2023, 05:40:01 AM »

Ohhhhh so now its technically not everyone.   You literally said everyone, every day.   Then you denied saying it.  I showed you the proof of said comments and now you are trying to back pedal again.  Now its 12 guys, not girls and boys.  Did you memory clear up?  Were these the same 12 guys every year or did the roster change?  Were some more grapplers?  stand up fighters? 

We evolve you?  (you're back on the mental pharmaceuticals again)

Now its a dozen guys a day.  From kindergarten to high school.....lets do some math.

On average there are 170 days in a school year.
Kindergarten = 1yr
Grade School = 6 years
Middle School = 3 years
HALF of high school (per your words) = 1/5 years

Total years = 11.5 years

170 days * 11.5 years * 12 fights a day = 23,460 fights.....never lost, never knocked out.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: July 21, 2023, 05:41:07 AM »

HA HA  Hankins math at work. 

12/30 = 40%....nope.   Its Hankins 100% / everyone.

This shit is pure gold.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: July 21, 2023, 05:41:15 AM »
Brian, any school would expel a pupil after two fights in a day

Schools have a duty of care to the students, any pupil constantly fighting would be removed

Dont be fucking stupid

Again that was my childhood experience you guys don’t get to come on here and rewrite my life I was there

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #613 on: July 21, 2023, 05:42:43 AM »
Ohhhhh so now its technically not everyone.   You literally said everyone, every day.   Then you denied saying it.  I showed you the proof of said comments and now you are trying to back pedal again.  Now its 12 guys, not girls and boys.  Did you memory clear up?  Were these the same 12 guys every year or did the roster change?  Were some more grapplers?  stand up fighters? 

Now its a dozen guys a day.  From kindergarten to high school.....lets do some math.

Kindergarten = 1yr
Grade School = 6 years
Middle School = 3 years

Total years = 11.5 years

170 days * 11.5 years * 12 fights a day = 23,460 fights.....never lost, never knocked out.
HE CAN`T BE FADED !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: July 21, 2023, 05:43:15 AM »

Kindergarten = 1yr
Grade School = 6 years
Middle School = 3 years

Total years = 11.5 years

I never said I fought girls everyone always meant just the boys and ok 90% of them. I went to private schools there were only about 30-40 kids in a class. But yeah same thing at public schools I went to as well again I am sorry you don’t like my childhood I didn’t either

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #615 on: July 21, 2023, 05:45:43 AM »

Is it "technically" not placing Top 3 if you turn tail and run and don't complete the show?  Is it close enough?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #616 on: July 21, 2023, 05:46:06 AM »
You can say it is a lie all you want  I lived it I know better.

Bhanks, is there a difference between 12 people vs. Whole class?
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: July 21, 2023, 05:46:23 AM »
I never said I fought girls everyone always meant just the boys and ok 90% of them. I went to private schools there were only about 30-40 kids in a class. But yeah same thing at public schools I went to as well again I am sorry you don’t like my childhood I didn’t either

You can’t even keep your lies straight. You said you fought the entire class. And then the older classes. Yesterday your lie got exposed and it became just a bullies. Today it has become 12 people.

But you were fighting every day?? For the entire school year? What did you do during the summer months? Did the bullies give you the summer off?

You also said you were broke growing up as a child. Eating hotdogs because you couldn’t afford proper food. Remember that? But you went to a private school?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #618 on: July 21, 2023, 05:49:03 AM »

Kindergarten = 1yr
Grade School = 6 years
Middle School = 3 years

Total years = 11.5 years

Bhanks is 23,460 and 0.

Very impressive fighting history.
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: July 21, 2023, 05:49:32 AM »

40% of 30 is 12.   Not 90%   You say you write code and you can't even calculate numbers.  You need to go back to remedial math dumb fuck

I don't care if you went to a private or a public school.   I am calling you out on your bullshit claim by using math. 

As far as not liking anything....I don't like YOU....no one does.  Even the 40% OF KIDS YOU WENT TO SCHOOL WITH.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #620 on: July 21, 2023, 05:50:12 AM »

How many kids do you think there are in a public school? It's about 30 too. No difference.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: July 21, 2023, 05:53:10 AM »

It sounds like you don’t know your childhood with your constantly changing story.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: July 21, 2023, 05:55:33 AM »
If Ryan was fighting entire classes. Throughout grade school. When did NASA have time to study him?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #623 on: July 21, 2023, 05:56:40 AM »
Look at this 40 inch gut lying weasel.

Three weeks ago he said it was the entire class once the entire class couldn’t handle him. It was the older classes.

Yesterday just the bullies. Now it’s  12 people just like 12 reps are 15 reps.

You are a pathological liar

It is very hard for basically honest rational people with no psychological or ego problems to understand someone who has such a loose relationship with truth and facts.  He has so much going on psychologically and ego-wise that he lives in a wholly different reality where truth easily bends and facts are easily discounted or explained away if it helps him.  12=15 of peace.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: July 21, 2023, 05:59:11 AM »
If Ryan was fighting entire classes. Throughout grade school. When did NASA have time to study him?

Maybe NASA was studying him because they got wind of his undefeated streak and they thought this is they type of determination they need to successfully fight aliens?

With so many fights how did Hankins never make it to the UFF?