Author Topic: Health Tips for Bhanky  (Read 8643 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Health Tips for Bhanky
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2023, 10:11:29 AM »
That is Santa Claus material.

Also not real I have never had a gunt lol whatever you guys say

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2023, 10:13:00 AM »
Also not real I have never had a gunt lol whatever you guys say

Are you claiming this was a photoshop? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2023, 10:17:14 AM »
I tell you what in a couple weeks when I have recovered from Hernia repair I will post an updated pic. Seems kind of unfair you all demand pics of my abs 3 weeks after a Hernia repair. Meanwhile after 3 years none of you are willing to post any current comparable pics to me.

Nope...you claim the pics are photoshopped.  Prove us wrong with the originals.  THAT is the challenge you will NEVER take.  You know we are all correct.  Deflect all you want...no one will ever forget these things no matter how much you babble on and on about random bullshit.

Please answer this question : WHAT is so difficult to fathom that I have NO DESIRE to look contest ready?  You feel it defines you...that is what makes you even more pathetic.

I competed for 20+ years.  I never quit a show.  Never....not once.  Never had to have a promoter come look for me.  Never had organ failure.  Never had to take lasix because people talked shit about me online.  I WON my shows.  I put the work in.  I do my own shit now and am WAY more FIT (note : that does not equate to low bodyfat) than you.  You can keep saying I do all sorts of bullshit...but deep down you know you couldn't hang with me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2023, 10:22:11 AM »
If you want to pretend that blur is a real photo have at it

Its soooooooooooooo easy and it doesn't take 3 weeks chunky fuck. 

Post.....the.....origina l.....video.

Brian, do you know the actual video dimensions of your twitter video?  Want to know what happens when you enlarge a video from small frame size to large?  Hint : it gets burry.   We dont have access, like you do, to NASA video enhancing software.   Best I can do I photoshop you taking a horsecock to the mouth...then again, is it really photoshopped?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2023, 10:25:51 AM »
I haven’t even lifted a bag of groceries in 3 weeks but holding 230 with vascular arms you guys go ahead and pretend I am fat

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2023, 10:26:31 AM »
I haven’t even lifted a bag of groceries in 3 weeks but holding 230 with vascular arms you guys fo ahead and pretend I am fat

Hanky are you growing your hair back out?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2023, 10:34:08 AM »
You are a fucking moron if you think that is a big old tummy a million pics no shirt showing abs no gut but every pic I am in a shirt getbig tries to argue I have a gut fucking haters

You said your waist fluctuates 8”in a day tubo. That would mean you have a gut fat boy. Post a shirtless pic right now and prove us wrong. You obviously have a gut in the video, until you prove otherwise you still do.
 Only today matters.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2023, 10:35:38 AM »
Hanky are you growing your hair back out?

I believe he is

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #208 on: August 24, 2023, 10:37:48 AM »
You are a fucking moron if you think that is a big old tummy a million pics no shirt showing abs no gut but every pic I am in a shirt getbig tries to argue I have a gut fucking haters

BHANKS, you dont have a gut from being overweight.

You have a distended stomach likely due to all the drugs enlarging your organs. Nonetheless, you have a distended stomach.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #209 on: August 24, 2023, 10:48:31 AM »
Wow... is it just me, or is Brian looking a little fat..?
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2023, 10:52:57 AM »
Damn this just showed up in my feed  - - - - -you go for it Bhanks.

Fat Bhanks is Back!!!!!  And you know he can never be Whack!!!   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2023, 10:53:36 AM »
Wow... is it just me, or is Brian looking a little fat..?

He’s really let himself go post surgery. All of his previous discipline when it came to diet and exercise went out the window, it’s likely eating is how he deals with depression.

Poor guy ballooned up, he put on 20 pounds in 10 days. Without working out it can not be muscle, so that’s all fat. :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2023, 10:57:14 AM »
He’s really let himself go post surgery. All of his previous discipline when it came to diet and exercise went out the window, it’s likely eating is how he deals with depression.

Poor guy ballooned up, he put on 20 pounds in 10 days. Without working out it can not be muscle, so that’s all fat. :(

He eats like a FAT BOY and a slob - probably hogging and stuffing even more in the house alone.   

Good - EAT BRO - 350 is coming!   SSTTTUUFFFF!!!!!! 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2023, 11:33:33 AM »
I haven’t even lifted a bag of groceries in 3 weeks but holding 230 with vascular arms you guys go ahead and pretend I am fat

Right arm has atrophied as suspected once the site injections stopped

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2023, 11:45:45 AM »

Ya Dave, it's a real shame - he used to be pretty trim, but now you can just see him bloating up each time he desperately posts a pic.  Brutal shame  :'(
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2023, 11:48:40 AM »
Look at the swelling under the left eye.

Just the  anemia medicine side effects

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2023, 11:54:49 AM »
He took diuretics when he realized how big his head was in that other picture.

They helped, but doesn’t get the fat he gained away.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2023, 11:56:25 AM »

I'm ready for a "Bhank's so fat, the fire dept has to cut open the side of his house to get him out" subplot. Do it Hankins, 1200lbs or bust.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2023, 11:59:10 AM »
Not using anything not sure what part of that you don't understand. I am not training. I am not counting calories or macros. I am just sitting around doing nothing. No idea where my strength might be. Not worried about my condition or anything just trying to heal up.
You never train,you merely workout/"lift"........you never count cals or macros you just shovel any old slop into your piehole...... YOU ARE DEFINITELY ON A TON OF GEAR.....I know it,you know it,and the entire board knows it.

You are far too insecure to ever be clean for any length of time,especially at a time of recovery after surgery when you are in peril of shrinking.....we all know it just like you do.

You can lie to us,but you can`t lie to yourself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2023, 12:03:44 PM »

You have a distended stomach likely due to all the drugs enlarging your organs. Nonetheless, you have a distended stomach.
^^^^THIS

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #220 on: August 24, 2023, 12:07:18 PM »
brian still unable to confirm what type of hernia then??

One thing I will say is can we stop mocking him until we are certain its something serious like cancer please. I would love to believe he doesn't see 2024 but don't get my hopes up eh?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 24, 2023, 12:30:36 PM »

I don’t think I have 20lbs of fat on my entire body

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 24, 2023, 12:34:37 PM »
You never train,you merely workout/"lift"........you never count cals or macros you just shovel any old slop into your piehole...... YOU ARE DEFINITELY ON A TON OF GEAR.....I know it,you know it,and the entire board knows it.

You are far too insecure to ever be clean for any length of time,especially at a time of recovery after surgery when you are in peril of shrinking.....we all know it just like you do.

You can lie to us,but you can`t lie to yourself.

You are an idiot. I am not on anything zip nada zilch not even a multi vitamin or an Advil I had an infection those kind of things weaken your immune system or mess with collagen synthesis not taking anything

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2023, 12:36:05 PM »

Not on any drugs much less any that have enlarged my organs lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2023, 12:38:48 PM »
He eats like a FAT BOY and a slob - probably hogging and stuffing even more in the house alone.   

Good - EAT BRO - 350 is coming!   SSTTTUUFFFF!!!!!!

Currently 7 people are staying in my house I am really not trying to bulk just eating and relaxing healing up