Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202278 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1350 on: October 12, 2023, 09:08:53 AM »
I don't think we have any proof that the golf contest was actually a win.

Good point, more likely the hill billy won

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1351 on: October 12, 2023, 09:25:21 AM »
What a toolbag comment. I know you have followed the boards for years and picked up on lil sayings, but those of us that are/were serious competitors don’t really talk that way man.
Have you ever won a contest? Or even your weight class in an open NPC?

You beat 2 retards at 154lbs over 40 to get your pro card no one considers that bodybuilding. Proof being you took 9th in classic same show because your 20lbs under the classic weight limit for your height. You have never won an open show. But you want to act like you are a serious competitor because you got a back door over 40 154lb pro card. Who gives a fuck about your card? I destroy you right now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: October 12, 2023, 09:26:49 AM »
You beat 2 retards at 154lbs over 40 to get your pro card no one considers that bodybuilding. Roof being you took 9th in classic same show because your 20lbs under the classic weight limit for your height. You have never one an open show. But you want to act like you are a serious competitor because you got a pro card who gives a duck about your card I destroy you right now

Looks like the positive Brian has left the building

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1353 on: October 12, 2023, 09:31:23 AM »
Holy fuck, Hulkotron! Great find. I wonder what other absolute horseshit he has claimed.

Speaking of your comment about not having elite talent in BOTH sprinting AND endurance sports, I can relate that to me:

I was always a Top 3 sprinter in elementary school. Later on, I was always the fastest in my Army courses, post-Basic Training [no big deal, as I was in the Communication Reserves  ;D, but needless to say, I had OK speed].

In 2000, during Basic Training, I ran the "Beep Test" to either 11 or  11.5. I don't know if this test is still common, but only two guys beat me, and they got between 12-13, IIRC.

In elementary school, I got either a sub 12.5s 100m, or maybe even sub 12s. It would have been around 12s anyway. Certainly not 11.11s.  ::)

Anyway...in high school, I joined the cross country running team, and I was ASTOUNDED that I was...not great...

My FASTEST 8km [5 mile] time was 32.5 minutes. That's OK, but...not as good as even my average sprint times, with respect to the norm.

I was not nearly as good at distance runs as I was at sprints. I didn't understand that. I felt I would be good at ALL running, but...I wasn't. This goes to what you said - you either have short burst running in your cards, or long distance running; likely for genetic reasons. What you said was EXACTLY what I observed. I expected to be a good long distance runner, but...no.

Maybe next time JustPlaneJane chooses to lie, he will pick slightly more believable lies.  ::) JPJ should have just claimed 11.75s, and left it alone. Now he's fully exposed as a fraud, and no intelligent Getbig poster will ever take him seriously again. Nor should anyone.

Also, I didn't know that the 4.33s 40-yard dash time is even more absurd that that 11.11s 100m time, and I appreciate you pointing that out, Hulkotron.

Matt TITTY BOY Canning, you fucking retard, didn’t you learn your lesson from last year when you ran away crying because I told you to get off the internet and go raise your brood of illegitimate feral kids?

You cried all night because Brian Wood Hankins said you have shit lifting form. You do - you don’t lift the weights, the drugs you take lift them.

You don’t have autism, so stop with your bullshit, your condition is fetal alcohol syndrome with incest mixed in.

Without the drugs you would be lifting 200 lbs. Your 18 second 100M “military” sprint is you being a copy cat for attention, same thing you do with every hankins post.

It’s really fucking creepy that you share a bedroom in your mom’s house with your teenage son. Do you give him tips on how to film video content for Primehomosexual?

What a fucking retard, post up your address to mom’s house in Port Arthur and I will add $1.00 to your Subway card so your son can eat tonight.

Bwahahahahahahahaha….. you make hankins seem normal

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: October 12, 2023, 10:01:50 AM »
You beat 2 retards at 154lbs over 40 to get your pro card no one considers that bodybuilding. Proof being you took 9th in classic same show because your 20lbs under the classic weight limit for your height. You have never won an open show. But you want to act like you are a serious competitor because you got a back door over 40 154lb pro card. Who gives a fuck about your card? I destroy you right now.

Agreed, destroyed!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1355 on: October 12, 2023, 10:10:48 AM »
Hes fucking stupid
Do yourself a favour and block him

Matt TITTY BOY really is retarded.

Not autism, fully retarded. He cannot function without Getbig.

He wanted some fucking attention, now the little phaggot will get some of what he wanted. I figure within two days he will be crying and beating his meat on camera again in full training bra meltdown mode.

In his bedroom, in his mommy’s house, the one he shares with his teenage son.

Nooooooo…..that’s not creepy at all.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: October 12, 2023, 11:13:11 AM »
Agreed, destroyed!

Check my avatar for this weeks current form

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1357 on: October 12, 2023, 11:39:49 AM »
Check my avatar for this weeks current form

You say P4P means nothing because you are a weak man with poor genetics for strength.

It absolutely means something that you max out at body weight lifts.

You are just some bloated guy pretending to be big and strong.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: October 12, 2023, 11:56:41 AM »
You say P4P means nothing because you are a weak man with poor genetics for strength.

It absolutely means something that you max out at body weight lifts.

You are just some bloated guy pretending to be big and strong.

I have benched 365lbs at 210lbs not any kind of record but not weak. Currently I have some injuries. Right now this am I was 209lbs. I was doing sets with 225 on bench this week. I can do more but I am recovering from hernia surgery. However saying I max out at my bodyweight is just nonsense.

I am lean right now not bloated. Acute pain on the right lower abdomen is an issue today though appears to be some swelling there as well, but I am only 10 weeks post surgery.

I am not where I want to be yet but getting there

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: October 12, 2023, 12:06:44 PM »
I first became suspicious of the JustPlainJane account back in August when they made this fantasist claim:

225+ watts of cycling power averaged over two hours of climbs in 114°F Arizona heat is a huge effort of a ride for anyone.  It is particularly unbelievable for a ~130-lb woman with elite talent for sprinting (in which case you would not have elite talent for endurance sports).  That works out to a "functional threshold power" (greatest power you could average for an hour) of at least 4.2 W/kg.  Only about 10% of female cyclists, including elites/pros, can do that in an all-out effort at peak fitness in ideal/cool conditions.

This is an odd post ?

When I posted about the bike ride and my first time with that recorded data I was pretty open and clear that I wasn’t exactly sure how to interpret it. In fact I think it was you, or someone else who posted about “watts” and how they worked and how to interpret a data set from a ride. It was very helpful to me because I really wanted to get an accurate measurement on my own the next time I got a chance to do a similar ride. I actually thought you were explaining that to me (never had seen that type of data before) from the position of a very experienced cyclist. I appreciated the help and explanation then, and still do now.

If you feel better and can puff your chest out and strut, I will amend my post from what the target of the ride was to this:

“I rode in brutal heat for hours with a group of really really good male riders and was able to keep up with them.” I was happy about the workout I got.

There, feel better? I’m not a liar and was very clear that my interpretation of the ride data was second-hand. Now you can join in with Shizzo and Matty Crybaby and call me a man, if that’s what does it for you?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: October 12, 2023, 12:16:23 PM »
Holy fuck, Hulkotron! Great find. I wonder what other absolute horseshit he has claimed.

Speaking of your comment about not having elite talent in BOTH sprinting AND endurance sports, I can relate that to me:

I was always a Top 3 sprinter in elementary school. Later on, I was always the fastest in my Army courses, post-Basic Training [no big deal, as I was in the Communication Reserves  ;D, but needless to say, I had OK speed].

In 2000, during Basic Training, I ran the "Beep Test" to either 11 or  11.5. I don't know if this test is still common, but only two guys beat me, and they got between 12-13, IIRC.

In elementary school, I got either a sub 12.5s 100m, or maybe even sub 12s. It would have been around 12s anyway. Certainly not 11.11s.  ::)

Anyway...in high school, I joined the cross country running team, and I was ASTOUNDED that I was...not great...

My FASTEST 8km [5 mile] time was 32.5 minutes. That's OK, but...not as good as even my average sprint times, with respect to the norm.

I was not nearly as good at distance runs as I was at sprints. I didn't understand that. I felt I would be good at ALL running, but...I wasn't. This goes to what you said - you either have short burst running in your cards, or long distance running; likely for genetic reasons. What you said was EXACTLY what I observed. I expected to be a good long distance runner, but...no.

Maybe next time JustPlaneJane chooses to lie, he will pick slightly more believable lies.  ::) JPJ should have just claimed 11.75s, and left it alone. Now he's fully exposed as a fraud, and no intelligent Getbig poster will ever take him seriously again. Nor should anyone.

Also, I didn't know that the 4.33s 40-yard dash time is even more absurd that that 11.11s 100m time, and I appreciate you pointing that out, Hulkotron.

You claim you ran a sub 12 second 100M dash in elementary school ? A legitimate 12 second 100 (not a Mental Midget Matt fantasy 100) would make you a 9th or 10th grade high school champion in your shithole city. If you would have ever accomplished that, we would hear about it every day.

You are a liar and mentally ill.

At no time in your life have you ever been even close to a 12 second 100M sprint. I ran in national and world championships, was raised sprinting since the time I learned to walk, and you are full of shit. You are absolutely mentally unstable.

Don’t cry into your Subway sandwich Training Bra, it will make the bread soggy.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1361 on: October 12, 2023, 12:16:50 PM »
I have benched 365lbs at 210lbs not any kind of record but not weak. Currently I have some injuries. Right now this am I was 209lbs. I was doing sets with 225 on bench this week. I can do more but I am recovering from hernia surgery. However saying I max out at my bodyweight is just nonsense.

I am lean right now not bloated at all acute pain on the right lower abdomen is an issue today though appears to be some swelling there as well but I am only 10 weeks post surgery

I am not where I want to be yet but getting there

We’ve seen your picture when you are not bloated and you don’t have a head with midget proportions.

With the recent surgery it’s official you won’t ever be strong too.

If you try to push it you will have chronic pain for life.

You never had any strength without drugs; whatever little strength you have gotten was AD and even with that you at most last summer could put up a shaky 315 at 236 pounds.

As a natural that is impressive, but not carrying around 40 lb’s of drug bloat.

Anyone could do that with the amount of drugs and years you’ve been doing it.

Heavy lifting is out of the question for you going forward.

Once you got the surgery you chose trying to have a BB physique over being strong.

That ship has sailed so now you can focus on the decision you made.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1362 on: October 12, 2023, 12:23:43 PM »
IS THAT MUSCLE MATTERS NEW HANDLE?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: October 12, 2023, 12:30:36 PM »
We’ve seen your picture when you are not bloated and you don’t have a head with midget proportions.

With the recent surgery it’s official you won’t ever be strong too.

If you try to push it you will have chronic pain for life.

You never had any strength without drugs; whatever little strength you have gotten was AD and even with that you at most last summer could put up a shaky 315 at 236 pounds.

As a natural that is impressive, but not carrying around 40 lb’s of drug bloat.

Anyway could do that with the amount of drugs and years you’ve been doing it.

Heavy lifting is out of the question for you going forward.

Once you got the surgery you chose trying to have a BB physique over being strong.

That ship has sailed so now you can focus on the decision you made.

Lol you act like I have never had a surgery before I absolutely will be back. I am 45 I have had chronic pain for decades already. My avatar is from this week. I am not where I want to be but for 10 weeks post umbilical hernia I am doing great. If you want to tell yourself, it is all drugs and gear that is fine make your excuses. I am 45 years old. I have had 8 major surgeries and 3 pec tears I am not even supposed to be lifting yet and I am still training and without TRT. Where is your bench press? Exactly

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1364 on: October 12, 2023, 12:46:36 PM »
Lol you act like I have never had a surgery before I absolutely will be back. I am 45 I have had chronic pain for decades already. My avatar is from this week. I am not where I want to be but for 10 weeks post umbilical hernia I am doing great. If you want to tell yourself, it is all drugs and gear that is fine make your excuses. I am 45 years old. I have had 8 major surgeries and 3 pec tears I am not even supposed to be lifting yet and I am still training and without TRT. Where is your bench press? Exactly

The Green Bidet has spoken.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1365 on: October 12, 2023, 12:55:49 PM »
IS THAT MUSCLE MATTERS NEW HANDLE?
No,Marvin`s been a member here for years and on Pro-Muscle, and elsewhere, but just started posting here again on a consistant basis fairly recently...........Hanky probably thinks it is but he`s wrong per usual.  :-[

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: October 12, 2023, 12:57:47 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: October 12, 2023, 01:01:43 PM »
No,Marvin`s been a member here for years and on Pro-Muscle but just started posting here again on a consistant basis fairly recently...........Hanky probably thinks it is but he`s wrong per usual.  :-[

Oh yeah he is another anonymous hater

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: October 12, 2023, 01:19:38 PM »

Just anemia medicine and peptides right bhanky? ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: October 12, 2023, 01:51:28 PM »
Just anemia medicine and peptides right bhanky? ::)

Nope just 3 Advil and a coffee today bad for my stomach I know but have been feeling a little ill the last few days. I would guestimate there is nothing left in my system at this point I am pretty light and dry right now 209 this am. I am having some swelling around the abdomen I need to dry out and lean out to see the final effects of my surgery I can not tell how it is healing if I have fluid or fat over it. I also don't want to have a false sense of strength when taking anabolic such as TRT you don't feel the pain when something is tearing you just feel pumped and push harder I don't want to do that right now. Additionally, studies have shown collagen issues when healing if anabolic are used it is best to let nature run its course and get healthy and strong first you don't put rocket fuel in a car with a flat tire or bad brakes.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1370 on: October 12, 2023, 02:10:26 PM »
Hes fucking stupidDo yourself a favour and block him

Jo - our "issue" arised when I was continuing this thread and "replying to B. Hank", which you said was not him.

But it's been established that B. Hank is still active in this thread, and has been reading and replying.

The extent of which posts are his versus those by others is unknown - some appeared to be written by others, but regardless, B. Hank is still here, and the challenge is still on.

But...I'm "stupid", when you falsely said [multiple times, no less], that B. Hank wasn't posting anymore, when he went on video to confirm that he was, and I'm also "stupid" for informing mops that he was talking to a man pretending to be a woman, and going along with it?

Tell me more about stupid I am for being correct. ::)

I've been nothing but cordial and respectful to you on here, but if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Everything is concentrated into this single thread, making it easy for you to ignore.

In the meantime, I'm pleased to report that the battle against B. Hank is still on [and I'm still winning  ;D].

https://www.instagram.com/p/CySVeobu0UG/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyTPsrqO4DJ/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1371 on: October 12, 2023, 02:22:46 PM »
That 315 X 4 was awesome Matt.....props.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: October 12, 2023, 02:32:16 PM »
Jo - our "issue" arised when I was continuing this thread and "replying to B. Hank", which you said was not him.

But it's been established that B. Hank is still active in this thread, and has been reading and replying.

The extent of which posts are his versus those by others is unknown - some appeared to be written by others, but regardless, B. Hank is still here, and the challenge is still on.

But...I'm "stupid", when you falsely said [multiple times, no less], that B. Hank wasn't posting anymore, when he went on video to confirm that he was, and I'm also "stupid" for informing mops that he was talking to a man pretending to be a woman, and going along with it?

Tell me more about stupid I am for being correct. ::)

I've been nothing but cordial and respectful to you on here, but if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Everything is concentrated into this single thread, making it easy for you to ignore.

In the meantime, I'm pleased to report that the battle against B. Hank is still on [and I'm still winning  ;D].

https://www.instagram.com/p/CySVeobu0UG/

I am not even competing yet I did reps of 8 with 225 4 days ago and had to rest since then as my abdomen has been hurting but I will be by December. I may drop back down to 205 this next week and just do more reps I decided against deads and squats this week as no rush abdomen needs to heal. Chest strength will be there once my abdomen feels right

but good job on your 340 that is a respectable lift at 205lbs and 42 years old as is 315x4

I would be very happy to get there by year end. I will go over 315 and try to rep it as well but I was thinking 330 and 315x3 were better goals for me but will see how it goes cant do shit heavy right now as my damn stomach doesnt feel right.

No one else has ever posted under my handle don't be gullible.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1373 on: October 12, 2023, 02:44:03 PM »
Matt TITTY BOY Canning, you fucking retard, didn’t you learn your lesson from last year when you ran away crying because I told you to get off the internet and go raise your brood of illegitimate feral kids?

I MELTED because of your posts claiming to be stronger than me while refusing to prove it [because it's not true]. I didn't cry. I still melt when you post fake claims and refuse to post videos because you're lying.

As for comments on my kids: I can handle people who talk trash to me online, but anyone talking trash about my children in person would be beaten or killed on the spot. This is a moot point: you are a 60-year-old man who can't bench press 235-lb, and you know it. In 2023, with video-editing technology, you could easily post a video of you bench lifting more than I do, and ensure your anonymity in the process.

You won't because you don't. And can't. And as for JustPlaneJane's comment that you front squat 385x12 [or whatever it was]. LOL. Annnnnndd...NOPE. You don't do that now at 60, and you didn't do it at 25.

You cried all night because Brian Wood Hankins said you have shit lifting form. You do - you don’t lift the weights, the drugs you take lift them.

Just a tip: comments you make like this are inadvertently hilarious: what you are acknowledging is that I AM lifting noteworthy weight. So you assign that to steroid use as justification. What you are NOT acknowledging is that ALL of my best lifts [unlike my best LOOKS] were way off steroids. WAY.

Like the 340 bench press I did at 170. Do you think I needed steroids to be 170-lb at 15% body fat, you absolute fucking idiot?  ::)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNimZjuBfA/

Meanwhile, if you look at B. Hank's 350x2 bench press video, he's almost certainly on steroids [that's a COMPLIMENT - he looks good there]. It doesn't take a genius to see that he is on steroids there, and that I am NOT on steroids in my 340 @170 video. Of course YOU can't bench 340 without steroids, but not everyone shares your shit strength genetics.

You don’t have autism, so stop with your bullshit, your condition is fetal alcohol syndrome with incest mixed in.

You should post a picture to show how much better looking you are than me. If you did, you'd just be ran off the board like SquadFatter was.

Without the drugs you would be lifting 200 lbs. Your 18 second 100M “military” sprint is you being a copy cat for attention, same thing you do with every hankins post.

My sprint times were fast - good speed by most definitions. But I'm sure other male Getbiggers have ran ~12s 100m sprint times, if not better. My speed is on par with any normal top 10% speed in any given elementary school.

Why would I brag about a Top 10% time from decades ago, when I have CURRENT RECORDED EVIDENCE [unlike you] that my bench press TODAY is in the Top 0.1%?:

^ Hey Walter - something you can't do!

It’s really fucking creepy that you share a bedroom in your mom’s house with your teenage son. Do you give him tips on how to film video content for Primehomosexual?

My house has gone up in value since I bought it, but the fact you claim it is her house is yet ANOTHER compliment. To you, owning your own house is impressive [something you will never do], do you attribute it to other things.

My parents co-signed for all my property, but that's sort of standard - especially post-2007 economic collapse when I acquired everything.

What a fucking retard, post up your address to mom’s house in Port Arthur and I will add $1.00 to your Subway card so your son can eat tonight.

Bwahahahahahahahaha….. you make hankins seem normal

Yes! Actually, I do want to make Subway tonight. You can't beat $5.70 USD footlongs. Subway seems to want to lose money on return customers before they close the sale of the company. That works for me.

Do you REALLY want me to prove I'm richer than you, Walter? That's just going to make you feel worse than you currently do for being older, uglier, and weaker than me.

As for me not lifting 200-lb without drugs - yes! I take magic steroids which make you 170-lb at 15% body fat, consistently, for like 10 years.  ::)

What very FEW times I have used steroids - I have publicly posted about.

Do you think I was on steroids here, at 157-lb, doing something you couldn't do at 257-lb?:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzFS71AW89/

How about here? 163-lb:

^ Something you can't do at any body weight. Yeah, at age 33, and at 163-lb, I was taking steroids to be that weight.  ::) I was 135-lb before I went on cycle. God, you are one fucking idiot.

PS - I bench press more than 100-lb over your max, lol.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1374 on: October 12, 2023, 02:47:42 PM »
how much strenght have you gotten since recently assisted?170 to 200 lbs,,