Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203456 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2525 on: November 26, 2023, 05:01:48 AM »
Nah fuck Josh he is a fat old slob. I want the great Wazaban. I am bigger than you in 2024. Called out by anonymous people claiming to live thousands of miles away? Lol not one person on this fucking board is going to say shit sideways to me in real life. I will be at the Olympia lets see if anyone has the balls to find out because I know none of you do. You want to come take a pic next to me and see you are smaller we can do that you will lose that matchup in 2024. You want to talk dumb shit and call me names and I will fuck you up. I don't care where we are or who is around.
Oh my fucking God,I have now seen it all.......this imbecile has fucked with one of the truly nicest guys on the entire board who has one of the best physiques ever,and is nothing short of just simply being a great guy.

Brian,put your crayons back in the box and go stand in the corner after slapping yourself a few times............you are just getting beyond fucking stupid right now.

As far as I`m concerned,reading the last 2 pages of this thread has me scared silly.
 ::)

You should be ashamed to make yourself sound like such a complete and total idiot at 50  years of age.

Get off the board for  a while,get laid,spend time with your son,go scare a few serial killers,but take a time out before you hit Vegas and someone pulverizes your dumb shit talking ass.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2526 on: November 26, 2023, 05:13:49 AM »
Yes there are a couple issue at work. I have a hiatal Hernia. I am missing the eshopageal sphincter between my stomach and throat. I have been diagnosed with Barrets esophagus and Crohn's I also have gerd my stomach produces a lot of acid and movement can make me nasuea. So I use Delta 8 to calm the nausea but it causes a cough and its own irritation. Once I start hacking too much I throw up bile and then the stomach is irritated. I also get really bad gas sometimes like painful. I didn't eat yesterday at all yet had painfu bloated stomach all day. My stomach just doesn't digest food very fast. I have to eat small meals often. If I miss a meal my stomach produces acid which causes problems. I also do not respond well to any kind of oral medication if I try to take some it turns into a stomach issue. I tend to get anorexic while prepping go too far and get sick.

I need to stop trying to drop 20-30lbs and just show up full and healthy I look better on any average day.

Holy shit, he just confirmed like 1/2 the list on one post. 

Also that he's a druggie as everyone knows already.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2527 on: November 26, 2023, 05:15:20 AM »
You are EXACTLY like that pathological liar Jason Blaha. You are just as pathetic man. How are you so delusional? Literally not a single person years ago on PM (and now here) has ever agreed with you. I don’t give a damn what you lie about in terms of “measurements” - you have thin arms and a pencil neck. Your legs are embarrassing (for someone who wants so bad to convince himself that he is “big”). You have zero taper. You’ve lost ever single show you have entered (I’m talking about the ones that you didn’t chicken out of and quit). Is your wife now leaving you? Legit ? - just have heard that. I don’t mind saying that I hope not man - don’t wish divorce on anyone. But if she is maybe you should consider the pathological lying man. Be secure in who you REALLY are and stop coming across as a desperate little child that no one likes on the playground -  trying so hard to convince the bullies that he is someone special.
If you are even a modicum of a man you will recognize this. It takes a genuinely “big man” to look inside and first recognize and then admit his faults and shortcomings.

This won’t be popular, but I genuinely hope that you can do this one day. Life is fckn awesome and you are wasting far too much of it.

Bingo!

This thread moves fast, so I think this bears reposting for those who may may have missed it first time round

Apologies if this is a bit wordy, I've highlighted key sentences

Narcissistic personality disorder

Is usually diagnosed through clinical evaluation. It is defined by the fifth edition (2013) of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in terms of the personality traits of grandiosity and attention-seeking and in terms of significant impairments in personality functioning—such as looking excessively to others for the regulation of self-esteem, viewing oneself as exceptional, having impaired empathy, and having mostly superficial relationships. Those qualities remain relatively stable over time and are not attributable primarily to a medical condition, the use of drugs, or the individual’s developmental stage.

Persons who display either narcissistic personality disorder or the narcissistic personality type are preoccupied with maintaining excessively positive self-concepts. They become overly concerned with obtaining positive, aggrandizing feedback from others and react with extreme positive or negative emotions when they succeed or fail to receive confirmation that others hold them in high regard. Narcissists want positive feedback about themsleves, and they actively manipulate others to solicit or coerce admiration from them. Accordingly, narcissism is thought to reflect a form of chronic interpersonal self-esteem regulation.

[...] the child’s self develops and gains maturity through interactions with others (primarily the mother) that provide the child with opportunities to gain approval and enhancement and to identify with perfect and omnipotent role models. Parents who are empathic contribute to the healthy development of the child’s self in two ways. First, they provide mirroring that fosters a more realistic sense of self. Second, parents reveal limitations in themselves that lead the child to internalize or assume an idealized image that is realistic and possible to attain. Problems are introduced when the parent is unempathetic and fails to provide approval and appropriate role models. According to Kohut, narcissism is in effect developmental arrest—a halt in the child’s development at what was a normal and necessary stage, with the result that the child’s self remains grandiose and unrealistic.

http://www.britannica.com/science/narcissism/Narcissistic-pathology-and-behaviour

TL/DR - Mommy didn't love me
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2528 on: November 26, 2023, 05:19:51 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2529 on: November 26, 2023, 05:48:25 AM »
Oh my fucking God,I have now seen it all.......this imbecile has fucked with one of the truly nicest guys on the entire board who has one of the best physiques ever,and is nothing short of just simply being a great guy.

Brian,put your crayons back in the box and go stand in the corner after slapping yourself a few times............you are just getting beyond fucking stupid right now.

As far as I`m concerned,reading the last 2 pages of this thread has me scared silly.
 ::)

You should be ashamed to make yourself sound like such a complete and total idiot at 50  years of age.

Get off the board for  a while,get laid,spend time with your son,go scare a few serial killers,but take a time out before you hit Vegas and someone pulverizes your dumb shit talking ass.

None of you bitches is going to do shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2530 on: November 26, 2023, 05:58:24 AM »
Dude,you don`t know me.........you only know  the "me" from this board.

I`m not gonna threaten you like everyone else,just realize that you don`t know my true nature,where I`m from,who I hung with,and what I`ve done other than on these boards.

Here`s a true fact,I have actually hung out with real people who have murdered other real people..........am I bragging,not hardly, but I have lived several different lives.......lives that would have scared even you a notorious "serial killer scarer" !  LOL  ;D

In my eyes, and in the eyes of most here,you`re nothing more than a joke.

Sooner or later someones gonna cash one of those checks you keep  writing with your mouth and your ass won`t be able to cash it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2531 on: November 26, 2023, 06:11:24 AM »
it's clear he's now staying up nights farting, bloated, and in pain and self-medicating.  Hopefully he'll sober up today and make amends with Em instead of posting mesh-root shots.

I guess the "I'll fight you all at the '24 Olympia" is the new gimmick?

Has he put his house up for sale yet?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2532 on: November 26, 2023, 06:14:55 AM »
it's clear he's now staying up nights farting, bloated, and in pain and self-medicating.  Hopefully he'll sober up today and make amends with Em instead of posting mesh-root shots.

yes he will now use this as his next "hook" for everyone to keep responding to.

Hes either having a mental breakdown or fallsview is having fun again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2533 on: November 26, 2023, 06:31:30 AM »

I am not going to fight anyone at the Olympia because none of you are going to disrespect me in real life. No one is going to call me names in the real world it does not happen.

Sober up again I am not a slob like yourself. I don't drink. I don't self medicate. I train, eat, meme and sleep.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2534 on: November 26, 2023, 07:04:26 AM »
I am kicking out all crutches automatic just in case they might be Scott’s

I look forward to watching you do this.  You are such a 'tard.  You went past me a few times in the real world and didn't say or do poo.  You obviously have mental problems including a dire need for affirmation from just about anybody.  Like I said, I look forward to watching you in Vegas.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2535 on: November 26, 2023, 07:10:01 AM »
Yes there are a couple issue at work. I have a hiatal Hernia. I am missing the eshopageal sphincter between my stomach and throat. I have been diagnosed with Barrets esophagus and Crohn's I also have gerd my stomach produces a lot of acid and movement can make me nasuea. So I use Delta 8 to calm the nausea but it causes a cough and its own irritation. Once I start hacking too much I throw up bile and then the stomach is irritated. I also get really bad gas sometimes like painful. I didn't eat yesterday at all yet had painfu bloated stomach all day. My stomach just doesn't digest food very fast. I have to eat small meals often. If I miss a meal my stomach produces acid which causes problems. I also do not respond well to any kind of oral medication if I try to take some it turns into a stomach issue. I tend to get anorexic while prepping go too far and get sick.

I need to stop trying to drop 20-30lbs and just show up full and healthy I look better on any average day.

So your anorexic only during prep? This must be a new ailment

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2536 on: November 26, 2023, 07:13:28 AM »
So your anorexic only during prep? This must be a new ailment
How he goes too  far during his so called "prep" is beyond me........he eats any and everything in sight........nothing close to even resembling a pre-contest prep diet.

The guy wants to look great,but doesn`t want to  put in the work.

Fucking Wannabe Of Peace

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2537 on: November 26, 2023, 07:22:45 AM »
Funny story about killers and dead bodies. I grew up with this kid John, until we were like 14 and then he moved.
10 yrs goes by, Im playing in a club with my band, and here is John, he comes up to say "Hi" (he was friendly with the support-act)... He was acting all weird and paranoid.
I asked him if he was OK... He told me he had a dead-body in his closet at home and wasn't sure what to do with it. I laughed thinking he's joking.

He looked at me serious and said "no joke". Turns out his friend killed someone (drug deal) and he was helping to hide the body.
3 months go by, we play with that same band again, I ask them about John. "Oh, he's in jail for accessory to murder"...

Never a good idea to hang out with "Killers"...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2538 on: November 26, 2023, 07:27:55 AM »

Hey B. Hank:
Have you posted any new lifts?

Next week, I'm going to bench 375 with elbow sleeves [they belong to my friend, and he is much bigger than me, so they are not very tight]. If I'm successful, I will try 380 or 385.

In two weeks, I will do 370 without the elbow sleeves, and depending on how I feel [and if I'm successful at 385 next week or not], I'll try 385 with elbow sleeves again.

Also, I got a PM from someone saying that since I'm getting close to 405, I should run gear for six weeks, just to get 405.

If I can get 385 with elbow sleeves, and find that I'm hitting a plateau...I might actually do that. Small chance I won't need gear. I got 340 @170, so...small chance I can get 405 @200.

I believe I will be close.

I should be thanking you, since you motivated me to do this, lol.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2539 on: November 26, 2023, 07:37:20 AM »
yes he will now use this as his next "hook" for everyone to keep responding to.

Hes either having a mental breakdown or fallsview is having fun again

Decent gimmick because it's far enough in the future and unfalsifiable unlike a physique or strength contest.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2540 on: November 26, 2023, 07:38:04 AM »
Brian, won’t do shit in Vegas.

He was nearly crying in Home Depot and fixing his skateboard.

Actually, Brian won’t even make it to Vegas. He will have some excuse how he couldn’t drive, seeing cartoon dogs the usual bs.

Invite his brother to Vegas and Brian won’t even leave his basement. Apparently, Brian’s brother makes Brian curl up into the fetal position

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2541 on: November 26, 2023, 07:48:25 AM »

Actually, Brian won’t even make it to Vegas. He will have some excuse how he couldn’t drive, seeing cartoon dogs the usual bs.

Invite his brother to Vegas and Brian won’t even leave his basement. Apparently, Brian’s brother makes Brian curl up into the fetal position

but he will keep everyone on a hook here in the meantime constantly back and forth with him

I have said it before but this is the last time Im going to respond or even read one of his posts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2542 on: November 26, 2023, 07:49:20 AM »
Hey B. Hank:
Have you posted any new lifts?

Next week, I'm going to bench 375 with elbow sleeves [they belong to my friend, and he is much bigger than me, so they are not very tight]. If I'm successful, I will try 380 or 385.

In two weeks, I will do 370 without the elbow sleeves, and depending on how I feel [and if I'm successful at 385 next week or not], I'll try 385 with elbow sleeves again.

Also, I got a PM from someone saying that since I'm getting close to 405, I should run gear for six weeks, just to get 405.

If I can get 385 with elbow sleeves, and find that I'm hitting a plateau...I might actually do that. Small chance I won't need gear. I got 340 @170, so...small chance I can get 405 @200.

I believe I will be close.

I should be thanking you, since you motivated me to do this, lol.

Correct

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2543 on: November 26, 2023, 07:51:47 AM »
Correct

Casually, ignoring the part of your brother making you tremble.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2544 on: November 26, 2023, 07:53:23 AM »

I will be there. Meanwhile You will still be some anonymous slob who doesn't even lift.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2545 on: November 26, 2023, 08:00:15 AM »
I will be there. Meanwhile You will still be some anonymous slob who doesn't even lift.

How will you have the time off ? You quit a show because you didn’t have the time off

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2546 on: November 26, 2023, 08:05:07 AM »
Funny story about killers and dead bodies. I grew up with this kid John, until we were like 14 and then he moved.
10 yrs goes by, Im playing in a club with my band, and here is John, he comes up to say "Hi" (he was friendly with the support-act)... He was acting all weird and paranoid.
I asked him if he was OK... He told me he had a dead-body in his closet at home and wasn't sure what to do with it. I laughed thinking he's joking.

He looked at me serious and said "no joke". Turns out his friend killed someone (drug deal) and he was helping to hide the body.
3 months go by, we play with that same band again, I ask them about John. "Oh, he's in jail for accessory to murder"...

Never a good idea to hang out with "Killers"...
Google Antonio "Tony" Facente... Springfield Mass.,I hung out with him for a bit..........he`s dead now,just  one of many reasons I broke all ties with him.

That`s just one of more people I knew that were legit insane killers.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2547 on: November 26, 2023, 08:06:53 AM »

Brain, how was the Mongolian grill for thanksgiving dinner?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2548 on: November 26, 2023, 08:08:27 AM »

This is my position too, he'll never make it to Vegas

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2549 on: November 26, 2023, 08:12:17 AM »

You are a sickly, weak person. You shouldn't be throwing around internet threats that you absolutely cannot back up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!