Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201587 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3600 on: December 11, 2023, 07:28:04 PM »
Right, maybe Matt has finally lost it and thinks he’s on here.
Or we all may be on Facebook but we are just imagining that we are on getbig.  LOL  :D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3601 on: December 11, 2023, 09:13:16 PM »
Say some dumb ahit to my face I will put you down as easy as Josh. Let me be clear  not one bitch on This entire board is going to say shit to me in real life. Bring your entire crew to Vegas no one is going to disrespect me. Bunch of pussies talking nasty filth to other men online. I want to see who thinks it is funny in real life not one of you has the balls not one. guys

Bhanky morphing from a self-identified yuppie a few months ago to some sort of middle-aged trash-talking Tupac circa Sept '96 living large (well for a little bit) in LV with Suge Knight

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3602 on: December 11, 2023, 09:57:56 PM »
I’m telling you guys that jive turkey is done for. He has no way to deny it and instead of just coming out ole “DITBAB” would rather pussy out and run like the bitch he is inside.

Well done Josh, Wes, Haz, etc… DITBAB gone

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3603 on: December 12, 2023, 02:46:42 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069508251538

its an open to the public profile,....but buckle up

Just read his response to you, but I didn’t brace for impact first! Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3604 on: December 12, 2023, 02:52:19 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3605 on: December 12, 2023, 04:54:00 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3606 on: December 12, 2023, 05:56:35 AM »
Just read his response to you, but I didn’t brace for impact first! Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk

josh told him his was mentally ill and matt was just being kind enough to verify it.

still don't understand the issue though, is someone following matt trying to vaccinate him?

regardless, once he's arrested can I just hear it being screamed through the jail cell "JPJ is a Maaaaaaaaaannnnnnn aaarrrrgghhhh"
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3607 on: December 12, 2023, 06:40:32 AM »
josh told him his was mentally ill and matt was just being kind enough to verify it.

still don't understand the issue though, is someone following matt trying to vaccinate him?

regardless, once he's arrested can I just hear it being screamed through the jail cell "JPJ is a Maaaaaaaaaannnnnnn aaarrrrgghhhh"
:D

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3608 on: December 12, 2023, 07:35:36 AM »

Matt says he doesnt care about going to jail,....as someone who has been to jail in Canada I can absolutely verify Matt would get destroyed in jail, especially where he lives cause of the high indigenous population. With his never shutting up he wouldnt last a day

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3609 on: December 12, 2023, 07:58:19 AM »
Matt says he doesnt care about going to jail,....as someone who has been to jail in Canada I can absolutely verify Matt would get destroyed in jail, especially where he lives cause of the high indigenous population. With his never shutting up he wouldnt last a day

Good points.

Still hasn't explained what's going on though.  I thought all his threats to kill people happened a while ago....maybe they never stopped?

Even with improper form, a heavy deadlift and a pocket knife are not a combination to be trifled with, so this could end poorly for him if the authorities are listening.
Y

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3610 on: December 12, 2023, 08:04:22 AM »
Good points.

Still hasn't explained what's going on though.  I thought all his threats to kill people happened a while ago....maybe they never stopped?

Even with improper form, a heavy deadlift and a pocket knife are not a combination to be trifled with, so this could end poorly for him if the authorities are listening.
Matthew Cee
3m  ·
This meeting NEVER happened. When Krankenstein realized how much of a ludicrous liar JustPlaneJane is [claiming a 4.33s 40-40-yard dash time at age 18, when USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s at age 31...LOL...], he distanced himself from this post.
Walter Sobchak got Krankenstein to agree to having gone to this meeting which never happened. Because Walter Sobchak won't post pictures out of fear of being made fun of. So he decided to pretend this happened, so he could claim to be 242-lb. 🙄
My guess is he is fat, not skinny.
So...this meeting never happened, meaning that Walter Sobchak's girlfriend was never there.
Lol, this loser needed to pretend to have a 114-lb girlfriend and claim to be 242-lb [using his Jane account here, he originally claimed he was 105kg / 231-lb before editing the post to 242] to get board "street cred" equivalent. 🤣
Haha, what a pathetic loser.
If he could bench press 385 like me, he would just do that.
He can't though.
And he knows it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3611 on: December 12, 2023, 08:55:52 AM »
Or we all may be on Facebook but we are just imagining that we are on getbig.  LOL  :D

Haha wouldn’t that be something.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3612 on: December 12, 2023, 10:10:34 AM »
Truth, he has had temper tantrums many times in the past and always returns

Bhank's need for attention is ingrained and a key cause is being left alone as a kid (see below) - you can't fix this sort of emotional deficit, all the school fights, all the drama, all the attempts to prove himself via 'manly' pursuits such as MMA, stock car racing and building muscles are simply efforts to be noticed, feel worthy, and fill the hole that will always leak

In summary - bhank is hard-wired to seek attention, be it good, bad or getbig lol

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion as Josh a couple of weeks ago - it's the 'missing Mommy' injury...

Apologies if this is a bit wordy, I've highlighted key sentences

Narcissistic personality disorder

Is usually diagnosed through clinical evaluation. It is defined by the fifth edition (2013) of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in terms of the personality traits of grandiosity and attention-seeking and in terms of significant impairments in personality functioning—such as looking excessively to others for the regulation of self-esteem, viewing oneself as exceptional, having impaired empathy, and having mostly superficial relationships. Those qualities remain relatively stable over time and are not attributable primarily to a medical condition, the use of drugs, or the individual’s developmental stage.

Persons who display either narcissistic personality disorder or the narcissistic personality type are preoccupied with maintaining excessively positive self-concepts. They become overly concerned with obtaining positive, aggrandizing feedback from others and react with extreme positive or negative emotions when they succeed or fail to receive confirmation that others hold them in high regard. Narcissists want positive feedback about themsleves, and they actively manipulate others to solicit or coerce admiration from them. Accordingly, narcissism is thought to reflect a form of chronic interpersonal self-esteem regulation.

[...] the child’s self develops and gains maturity through interactions with others (primarily the mother) that provide the child with opportunities to gain approval and enhancement and to identify with perfect and omnipotent role models. Parents who are empathic contribute to the healthy development of the child’s self in two ways. First, they provide mirroring that fosters a more realistic sense of self. Second, parents reveal limitations in themselves that lead the child to internalize or assume an idealized image that is realistic and possible to attain. Problems are introduced when the parent is unempathetic and fails to provide approval and appropriate role models. According to Kohut, narcissism is in effect developmental arrest—a halt in the child’s development at what was a normal and necessary stage, with the result that the child’s self remains grandiose and unrealistic.

http://www.britannica.com/science/narcissism/Narcissistic-pathology-and-behaviour

TL/DR - Mommy didn't love me
T

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3613 on: December 12, 2023, 10:21:50 AM »
its like what the person who knows him told me. When the facts about him and his love for buttsex comes out, he disappears for a while. Then he comes back and puts up selifes, calls all of us slobs or weak etc etc. Every spec of info about him is true, maybe this time he will be gone for good hoping everyone forgets about him, forgets about his vegas threats and everything else.

But not likely, he has to have this attention

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3614 on: December 12, 2023, 11:16:34 AM »
its like what the person who knows him told me. When the facts about him and his love for buttsex comes out, he disappears for a while. Then he comes back and puts up selifes, calls all of us slobs or weak etc etc. Every spec of info about him is true, maybe this time he will be gone for good hoping everyone forgets about him, forgets about his vegas threats and everything else.

But not likely, he has to have this attention
He`ll never leave.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3615 on: December 12, 2023, 12:46:50 PM »
What did I miss?  Can someone bring me up to speed on the latest Hanky Panky drama? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3616 on: December 12, 2023, 12:52:40 PM »
What did I miss?  Can someone bring me up to speed on the latest Hanky Panky drama?

The truth came out about the size of his asshole and he disappeared up it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3617 on: December 12, 2023, 12:57:20 PM »
The truth came out about the size of his asshole and he disappeared up it

From where some gay website or a boyfriend responding to him on social media like Captain Spaulding? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3618 on: December 12, 2023, 01:37:12 PM »
Matthew Cee
3m  ·
This meeting NEVER happened. When Krankenstein realized how much of a ludicrous liar JustPlaneJane is [claiming a 4.33s 40-40-yard dash time at age 18, when USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s at age 31...LOL...], he distanced himself from this post.
Walter Sobchak got Krankenstein to agree to having gone to this meeting which never happened. Because Walter Sobchak won't post pictures out of fear of being made fun of. So he decided to pretend this happened, so he could claim to be 242-lb. 🙄
My guess is he is fat, not skinny.
So...this meeting never happened, meaning that Walter Sobchak's girlfriend was never there.
Lol, this loser needed to pretend to have a 114-lb girlfriend and claim to be 242-lb [using his Jane account here, he originally claimed he was 105kg / 231-lb before editing the post to 242] to get board "street cred" equivalent. 🤣
Haha, what a pathetic loser.
If he could bench press 385 like me, he would just do that.
He can't though.
And he knows it.

I decided to come back to see what bald bloated fuckface was doing and I see this shit....

Matt you delusional fuckwit.....I said I was never at any fucking meeting or get together or circle jerk.....or whatever it fucking was.  No one got me to agree to anything and no one will....

I DO realize what an unstable fucking lunatic you are.....but make no mistake....mention my fucking name again like that I will have your balls in your mouth faster than you can say "oh canada".

Geezus you are eclipsing Hankins as the biggest retard on this board.....bigger than Jack the cumdumpster.....and Pamith

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3619 on: December 12, 2023, 01:45:40 PM »
I decided to come back to see what bald bloated fuckface was doing and I see this shit....

Matt you delusional fuckwit.....I said I was never at any fucking meeting or get together or circle jerk.....or whatever it fucking was.  No one got me to agree to anything and no one will....

I DO realize what an unstable fucking lunatic you are.....but make no mistake....mention my fucking name again like that I will have your balls in your mouth faster than you can say "oh canada".

Geezus you are eclipsing Hankins as the biggest retard on this board.....bigger than Jack the cumdumpster.....and Pamith

ahhhhh the return of the prodigal son,....good stuff

Matt is an absolute retard and its proven from someone in hankys town that he loves getting it in the ass, he is stone broke, Em is carrying the finances in that marriage and his life is in shambles

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3620 on: December 12, 2023, 02:13:11 PM »
Good points.

You can't fix stupid.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3621 on: December 12, 2023, 02:33:09 PM »

To add to this.

I have never spoken to Krankenstein, PMed him, or emailed him.

I have never asked him to agree that he was at any meet up.

This is more Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning lunatic bullshit. As I have said all along, TITTY BOY is a fucking retard. Juicing his ass off to try to impress teenage boys at the YMCA pool, proving he’s a weak little closet homo.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3622 on: December 12, 2023, 03:00:54 PM »
Krank and Walter where the fuck you been? You both know you can’t just leave getbig like that right?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3623 on: December 12, 2023, 03:07:42 PM »
Krank and Walter where the fuck you been? You both know you can’t just leave getbig like that right?

Well.....Walter can fuck off into a volcano anytime
Ktank needs to show up more

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3624 on: December 12, 2023, 03:09:08 PM »

RobC I was on vacation for a few weeks, then not really interested in the hankins bullshit, it’s so past played out.

Still training 5X a week and living life.

Hope you are doing well.