Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3096407 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #1950 on: May 25, 2006, 06:27:56 AM »
ND, so nice of you to use aspersions so early in the morning.  If I didn't know any better, you and Sucky are getting morphed into one entity spewing venom and profanity at all of those who feel differently than you do.  My god man, you are taking this matter to the extent that radical Moslems do.  Are you going to go blow up Hulkster's house because he disagrees with you. You write literal dissertations telling us why your man is better?  Guess, what we can do the same but don't feel the need to.  Why doesn't a mod just end this thread and be done with it.  In 80 pages, you have failed to convert ANYONE to your religion.  Don't you get it, this point is moot.  People are in Yates or Colemans camp; that is fact.  You and none of your lackeys are going to change that fact.  BTW, you are the one considered delusional and, if anything, obsessive compulsive.  Get a life and go to work or something.

First of all you made a baseless claim that I was using photoshopped pictures and I have not , you should do some research before you make a fool out of yourself and for that you owe me an apology !!

Second , I'm not looking for converts , I don't want one single person to say " Hey we now agree with you " I have no desire to sway anyone opinions , mearly share mine even if you don't agree with them , this is a bodybuilding fourm called " Gossip & Opinions " which is what I'm doing , mearly sharing my opinions , reguardless of who agrees or not

How you equate me to a radical Muslim by sharing my opinion on an Internet website is beyond me , you take these odd leaps into absurdity without looking where you're leaping to , I disagree with Hulkster and now I'm on the radical fringe ? lol there are very few things in life I take seriously and a bodybuilding message board is NOT one of them , you on the otherhand , as I've noticed tend to get way to wrapped up in my little black words , you get emotional when someone doesn't agree with you lol thats odd !! You know Ronnie is better just like I know Dorian is better , and the best part is neither of us are wrong , because its an opinion

What I do know is Dorian beat Ronnie every single occasion that they met and Ronnie in 5 years of trying never came close  ;) see unlike Camp-Coleman I don't have to ' prove ' Dorian was better , he was better than almost every single competitor he faced , he lost just twice and never came in below 2nd , Camp-Coleman who is the ones lacking facts , they just have fantasy * spectulation , but hey thats the fun part , thats what these boards are made for and I enjoy discussing bodybuilding so thats why I'm here

And while on the topic of me being here , you made yet another leap into the unknown with the comment " Get a life and go to work or something " I do have a life  ;) and I do work , however I'm not in work because I broke my wrist & my forearm , so I'm getting paid to stay home and take you to school !!  ;) so if you can't run with the " Big Dogs " without getting all EMO , stay on the porch and watch how its done .

Your Owing is ...........

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1951 on: May 25, 2006, 06:30:17 AM »
  He may have changed his mind as he got older, but I've never seen a black skinhead ::)

Read-em and weap !!  ;)

http://www.io.com/~qsb/words/news/

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1952 on: May 25, 2006, 06:31:26 AM »
I'm not looking for converts , I don't want one single person to say " Hey we now agree with you "
Very familiar reverse psychology..the Mohammed Atta of getbig.  ;)

This pic is scary for what it says about him, but he doesn't realize it. Probably has an altar and candles at home..yikes.

More classic Iron Age idolatry.

growth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1953 on: May 25, 2006, 07:09:08 AM »
ND,

it does certainly help your cause to post b&w pictures of Dorian.
It would be much more  helpful though to just compare color contest photos than everything that furthers your argument.

Pumpster,

you posting the ab and thigh claiming Ronnie looks better in it has to be the biggest joke of this thread - this is the one front pose that Yates looked really very good in, even on contest day.

And a general observation: Ronnie can't pose for shit, in that regard he is the worst Mr. Olympia ever.
There are only one or two poses he hits about right, the rest looks weird or wrong.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: May 25, 2006, 07:20:10 AM »
you posting the ab and thigh claiming Ronnie looks better in it has to be the biggest joke of this thread - this is the one front pose that Yates looked really very good in, even on contest day.
You failed to grasp that in light of the claim that Yates in that shot's "the best in history"  ::) all that was required was for Ron to be comparable (inarguable) to again lay waste to more of the same robotic crap dogma. That Coleman actually looks better in one of Yates' supposed "best" shots, is an aside. You're brilliant!

Yates punished in what was assumed to be one of his "best" poses...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1955 on: May 25, 2006, 09:12:38 AM »
You failed to grasp that in light of the claim that Yates in that shot's "the best in history"  ::) all that was required was for Ron to be comparable (inarguable) to again lay waste to more of the same robotic crap dogma. That Coleman actually looks better in one of Yates' supposed "best" shots, is an aside. You're brilliant!

Yates punished in what was assumed to be one of his "best" poses...

What are you on? lol Yates is punished by Ron in that pic? Ronnie is missing a entire razor sharp midsection in that pic , his serattus , obliques and intercostles are invisable his abdominals , while ontop of being oddly shapped are NOT defined , and you thought for a second that is better? lol top thid kid , then ye'll talk .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1956 on: May 25, 2006, 09:21:15 AM »
ND:

Ronnie is better than Dorian.

I hope this helps to further the debate.

Matt , Ronnie was never better than Dorian , if you have facts to the contrary feel free to post them , but until you pull that rabbit out of your hat , Dorian was better than Ronnie eight times  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1957 on: May 25, 2006, 09:25:38 AM »
Here............you..... ........are.....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1958 on: May 25, 2006, 09:37:34 AM »
1994 no less

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1959 on: May 25, 2006, 09:54:55 AM »

ronnie coleman looks all over the place in the ab n thigh .. his midsection is horendous and he only creates the illusion of bein wider/more tapered than dorian cuz his hands are on the back of his head . dorian throws his arms right back.

even haney couldnt live with dorian in the ab n thigh comparison .. in 91 dorian waxed him in that round.

notice how ronnie looks like a soft watery bag of piss compared to dorian !!

thats why he would lose ....

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1960 on: May 25, 2006, 10:14:05 AM »
lol, nearly a year I been gone from here, come back and same debate going on, same pics, same people arguing. classic. :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1961 on: May 25, 2006, 10:16:13 AM »
When Ronnie and Dorian competed Dorian was better, yes.

But can you honestly say a best ever Dorian would beat Ronnie at the 2003 Olympia?

These guys have a great deal of difficulty with the concept of time. To them, everything's static and unchanging and the obvious reality (to most here) that Ron in '96 was different from the Ron in 99-00 who would have pummeled Yates if not for uncle Joe's nudge to Yates to exit gracefully (wink wink).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1962 on: May 25, 2006, 10:18:04 AM »
When Ronnie and Dorian competed Dorian was better, yes.

But can you honestly say a best ever Dorian would beat Ronnie at the 2003 Olympia?  ???

Ronnie 2003 was absoultely huge without a doubt amazingly massive but not as sharp as he was in 98 so if he faced a much sharper but somewhat smaller Yates this would be very apparent , not to mention Ronnie's balance & proportion is running in the red , so perhaps Ronnie's overwhelming size and less than perfect conditioning would beat Dorian , maybe he wouldn't  , I don't know for sure , but I can speculate that a prime opperating Dorian Yates at 257lbs and hard as nails was and would be very hard to beat by anyone , nevermind Coleman .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1963 on: May 25, 2006, 10:20:08 AM »
lol, nearly a year I been gone from here, come back and same debate going on, same pics, same people arguing. classic. :)

Hench you S.O.B lol welcome back !! a man of sense & reason Hench is , to be honest I tried to put an end to this nonsense but that was out of my control lol and here we are .

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1964 on: May 25, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
These guys have a great deal of difficulty with the concept of time. To them, everything's static and unchanging and the obvious reality to most that Ron in '96 was different from Ron in 99-00, who would have pummeled Yates save for the Weider nudge to Yates to exit stage left gracefully (wink wink).

where do you come up with such s'hit ??

dorian retired cuz his body parts were hangin off his frame due to injury ,lol

now 2001 when joe gave ronnie the nod was an outrageous fix... even ronnie admitted defeat onstage.. how f'uckin proffessional.

and a 2001 cutler is no dorian. dorian would have hammered ronnie contest after contest .

dorian is the freak of all freaks cuz he had outrageous size and outrageous conditionin to match. ROCK HARD MASSIVENESS

ronnie is just a big bag of piss ... remember 2004 hahahahaha .... he looked like a fuggin sumo wrestler comin down the ramp.

dorian never lost an olympia even when he wasnt 100% despite the sour grapes of irate americans. ronnie was f'uckin knocked out on the canvass when cutler popped up from nowhere .. ripped and feathered to the bone with massive size.

ronnie must have been blowin some weider cock before the night show to get the nod !

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1965 on: May 25, 2006, 10:27:12 AM »
dorian is the freak of all freaks cuz he had outrageous size and outrageous conditionin to match. ROCK HARD MASSIVENESS
"Rock-hard massiveness"-with no arms & minimal taper like a bricklayer hahahahhahah

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #1966 on: May 25, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »

now 2001 when joe gave ronnie the nod was an outrageous fix... even ronnie admitted defeat onstage.. how f'uckin proffessional.

what's the motive?

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1967 on: May 25, 2006, 11:05:01 AM »
"Rock-hard massiveness"-with no arms & minimal taper like a bricklayer hahahahhahah

:)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1968 on: May 25, 2006, 11:06:10 AM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #1969 on: May 25, 2006, 11:07:24 AM »
Yes what is the motive to screw Jay over?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #1970 on: May 25, 2006, 11:08:33 AM »
the quality of ronnie's pic is distorted. Typical Camp Yates tactics.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1971 on: May 25, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

and dorian would absolutely murder cutler there too ,lol!

dorian would have picked off that 'nothin bit a peanut', pot bellied , mutated abbed , soft bag of piss at will.

just look at the dorian of 93 compared to coleman of 2003 hahahaha

8- 0 to dorian !

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1972 on: May 25, 2006, 11:10:25 AM »
the quality of ronnie's pic is distorted. Typical Camp Yates tactics.

desperate face-savin tactics from the illiterate camp!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #1973 on: May 25, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »
in 2001, jay looked better from the front but ronnie still destroyed him from the back.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #1974 on: May 25, 2006, 11:11:58 AM »
and dorian would absolutely murder cutler there too ,lol!

dorian would have picked off that 'nothin bit a peanut', pot bellied , mutated abbed , soft bag of piss at will.

just look at the dorian of 93 compared to coleman of 2003 hahahaha

8- 0 to dorian !

I personaly saw Dorian competing and I think Jay is much bigger and have better muscle tone.