Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3167901 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #24900 on: February 22, 2007, 08:39:54 PM »
 :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #24901 on: February 22, 2007, 08:50:13 PM »
Yeah, is he getting killed by yates small, smooth arms and quads?

Ronnie's midsection ruins everything.

Ronnie has a very queer look to him.

Yates looks like a greek statue.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #24902 on: February 22, 2007, 08:53:04 PM »

herculean greek statue

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24903 on: February 22, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »
bwahahahaha, obviously it's not apparent to the eyes b/c several people have said that Ronnie looks more conditioned than Dorian.

Really? Then why did Dorian become famous for his conditioning and Ronnie didn't? Why did so may bodybuilding writers like McGough, Jim Schmaltz, Joe Montana and even trainers like Stuart McRobert besides bodybuilding federation presidents, like Jim Manion, remark how incredible Dorian's conditioining was but not Ronnie's? You are a moron, and once again you got owned. ;)

Usmokepole even asked what criteria you use to indirectly determine conditioning. The best answer you could come up with is "hardcore muscle." ::)

I have already given my definition of conditioning: it refers to subcutaneous fat and water levels. Period. Dorian never had great overral separations - at least when comapred to guys like Wheeler, etc -, and yet judges have always regarded him as supremely conditioned, so usmoke's definition of conditioning sucks.

You two make the mistake of assuming that conditioning is separations, which is only partially true. Wheeler always had better separations and striations than Dorian even when he was off, because separations are to a large extent genetic. The fact that he could be holding a visible film of water and still have good separations is evidence that one thing does not necessarily follow from the other. If a man at 7% bodyfat and holding water has better separations than a man at 3% bodyat and dehydrated, then does the former have better conditioning? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) No.

To me, Ronnie looks harder in the arms, delts, pecs, glutes, quads and hamstrings b/c he has more visible separations and striations. You can't say that Dorian has better conditioning without at least offering a plausible explanation why.

Because Dorian's bodyfat and water levels were at least as low if not lower than Ronnie's, and separations are evidence of genetics as much as they are of subcutaneous fat and water levels. Bodyfat/water levels correlate with separations, but it is only one variable that affects it. Funny that you say that Ronnie "looks harder" because he has more separations, because even at the 2003 Olympia he had at least as many separations as Dorian, despite the fact that he was obviously not at 3% bodyat and was holding water. He looked soft when comapred to Dorian, yet he was just as separated. All the rest is just your opinion. A man with separated muscles can still look soft.

I've heard people say that Arnold looks harder than Ronnie in this pic.

Whoi cares? It's only an opinion.

Mind you, the difference in conditioning between them is even greater than the difference between Dorian and Ronnie. So no, I don't buy your excuse that evaluating hardness from pics is so "simple that even a child can do" it.

I said about evaluating hardness in person. My point is that evaluating who looks harder between two bodybuilders is simpler then evaluating who is the better bodybuilder overral, because the latter involves knowledge that lay people lack.

Ask anyone who looks harder in these comparisons. Let's start a poll, shall we? ;)

I only cares about who looks harder in person.

this coming from the pussy who's too afraid to post a pic of himself. Yeah, that really hurt my feelings. ::)

It's not my fault that you have the face of a nerd and the muscularity of a 13 year-old girl. By the way, I'm entering this year's Mr.Getbig, so I challenge you to defeat me there. Put up or shut up, bitch.

Peter McGough - "Ronnie sporting that (01 ASC) look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Did he say it would be a tie? No.

Peter's opinion, and as much as I respect it, has no bearing as what would actually transpire if Dorian and Ronnie would face each other at their respective bests. That is something that only I.F.B.B judges are qualiied to comment on, and Jim Manion has already stated that he regards Dorian as the greatest ever. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24904 on: February 22, 2007, 11:35:33 PM »
I like how Suckmyasshole invents his own definition of taper to support his argument. There's a reason why no one ever mentions taper in the side chest or most muscular.

You can't get over the fact that, in the front relaxed round, taper is created by the differential between clavicle and waist width. Why do you think bodybuilder do lateral raises, you idiot? So that they will get broader shoulders and, thus, enhance their taper. There is no such thing as taper created by the lats in the ront relaxed round. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24905 on: February 22, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »
  Usmoke, posting the dictionary definition of taper has no relevance when it comes to bodybuilding. When a man is standing relaxed, what is evaluated is the contrast between the width of the clavicles and the waist. This is exactly the reason why bodybuilders do lateral raises and why wide clavicles are a desirable trait when it comes to bodybuilding. Didn't you get the memo? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24906 on: February 23, 2007, 01:55:21 AM »
dorian who?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #24907 on: February 23, 2007, 03:33:49 AM »
Really? Then why did Dorian become famous for his conditioning and Ronnie didn't? Why did so may bodybuilding writers like McGough, Jim Schmaltz, Joe Montana and even trainers like Stuart McRobert besides bodybuilding federation presidents, like Jim Manion, remark how incredible Dorian's conditioining was but not Ronnie's? You are a moron, and once again you got owned.

simple - Dorian was more consistent with his conditioning. Therefore, he developed more of a reputation for being in shape. Ronnie is known for setting the bar in terms of sheer muscularity. In fact, everyone talks about how bodybuilders try to play the size game to catch up to Ronnie. I haven't heard anyone say that about Dorian since he retired.

I have already given my definition of conditioning: it refers to subcutaneous fat and water levels. Period. Dorian never had great overral separations - at least when comapred to guys like Wheeler, etc -, and yet judges have always regarded him as supremely conditioned, so usmoke's definition of conditioning sucks.

Usmokepole and I aren't asking for your definition of conditioning, you dipshit. We want to know how you indirectly determine who is more conditioned. Subcutaneous fat and water levels can only be properly assessed using some kind of measuring device. However, the judges don't get on stage and hydrostatically weigh each competitor. So they rely on visual clues (i.e. separations and striations) to determine who is more conditioned.

You two make the mistake of assuming that conditioning is separations, which is only partially true. Wheeler always had better separations and striations than Dorian even when he was off, because separations are to a large extent genetic. The fact that he could be holding a visible film of water and still have good separations is evidence that one thing does not necessarily follow from the other. If a man at 7% bodyfat and holding water has better separations than a man at 3% bodyat and dehydrated, then does the former have better conditioning? No.

wrong, Flex Wheeler had poor definition in his delts, lower back, glutes and hamstrings. However, when he was in his best shape ever at the 93 ASC, he had 0.0% bf - the lowest ever recorded at Gold's Gym.

Because Dorian's bodyfat and water levels were at least as low if not lower than Ronnie's, and separations are evidence of genetics as much as they are of subcutaneous fat and water levels. Bodyfat/water levels correlate with separations, but it is only one variable that affects it. Funny that you say that Ronnie "looks harder" because he has more separations, because even at the 2003 Olympia he had at least as many separations as Dorian, despite the fact that he was obviously not at 3% bodyat and was holding water. He looked soft when comapred to Dorian, yet he was just as separated. All the rest is just your opinion. A man with separated muscles can still look soft.

nevermind what you heard. According to you, evaluating hardness from pics is so "simple that even a child can do" it. Let's make a poll to see who looks harder in these pics. I guarantee you that most people will pick Ronnie.

It's not my fault that you have the face of a nerd and the muscularity of a 13 year-old girl. By the way, I'm entering this year's Mr.Getbig, so I challenge you to defeat me there. Put up or shut up, bitch.

ha ha ha ha, face of a nerd? Sure. Let's just say that I did for argument's sake. What does my face have to do with who I am as a person? It sounds to me like you're just a pathetic lowlife who puts down others to make himself feel better. You're even more of a loser for throwing insults while hiding behind your computer like a coward. Grow up! ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #24908 on: February 23, 2007, 04:21:26 AM »
There is no such thing as taper created by the lats in the ront relaxed round.

::) ::) ::)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24909 on: February 23, 2007, 05:09:40 AM »
The sad fact for Team Yates is that even his best pics, which are not real colour stage pics, cannot compare to what Ronnie offers. I mean, who in their right mind thinks Dorian could stand next to this and win? Dorian was big for his time, but he would be literally dwarfed, as well as owned in the ass/hamstrings, in the same way Dorian used to dwarf and own Ray in these two ways.
And we all know that this is not contest ready Dorian so his ass and glutes aren't totally dialled in, but when they are shredded the rest of him isn't as full, so you can't have it both ways. Dorian never looked this full on stage, so it's not really a fair comparison anyway, and he STILL loses. Ronnie is 2 inches taller. Imagine them next to each other.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24910 on: February 23, 2007, 05:56:30 AM »

LMAO omg, ahahah check this dude out calling dorian a greek statue.  ::) 

Last time I checked bbing wasn't judged on queerness, they dont have that round......yet. Unfortunately for you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24911 on: February 23, 2007, 06:19:18 AM »
ha ha ha ha, I find it laughable that you would quote, of all people, someone who disagrees with your assertion that Ronnie is more symmetrical than Dorian. ;D

It depends in what he means by symmetrical  ;) and he still confirms what I said about Dorian being more complete and better conditioned  ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24912 on: February 23, 2007, 06:48:42 AM »
great post!!! One more name to add to the growing list of professional bodybuilders and experts who say Ronnie is better.

and in 1010 pages, you havent noticed any of the quotes about yates.

you have very few quotes and post them repeadedly but refuse to acknowledge quotes about dorian, even from ronnie himself.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24913 on: February 23, 2007, 06:50:58 AM »
you say you are not asking if the red car red?

well, you are right.

instead, you are INSISTING that the red car is actually blue...

for example, you have been shown 4 billion shots of dorian's arms clearly looking too small for his frame, or shown to be smooth and doughy, and yet ND is still claiming his arms are in perfect balance and that they are "ripped and detailed".

you seem to be arguing that because it is an 'interpretation' that is is okay for that interpretation to be clearly wrong.

it is not.

these arms are out of balance and certainly a far cry from 'ripped and detailed' as far as bodybuilding is concerned:

and, for the record, there are also plenty of people who agree with this interpretion.

even in dorian's heyday his arms were heavily criticized.

and yet you guys are on here insisting that they were better overall than Ronnie's.... ::)

nope, not me.

his arms were a bit small for his torso.

my point is so what?

it didnt have any impact on his dominance.

but i was refering to the overall pictures?

where did i say anything specifically about arms?

typcial of you to avoid the issue and revert back to yates biceps or the most muscular.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24914 on: February 23, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »
The sad fact for Team Yates is that even his best pics, which are not real colour stage pics, cannot compare to what Ronnie offers. I mean, who in their right mind thinks Dorian could stand next to this and win? Dorian was big for his time, but he would be literally dwarfed, as well as owned in the ass/hamstrings, in the same way Dorian used to dwarf and own Ray in these two ways.
And we all know that this is not contest ready Dorian so his ass and glutes aren't totally dialled in, but when they are shredded the rest of him isn't as full, so you can't have it both ways. Dorian never looked this full on stage, so it's not really a fair comparison anyway, and he STILL loses. Ronnie is 2 inches taller. Imagine them next to each other.

First of all Ronnie isn't two inches taller than Dorian and second Ronnie 2003 may have dwarfed Cutler and Dexter Jackson he would not make a 269 pound Dorian look small not by a long shot and Dorian never looked this full on-stage? what you meant to say if Dorian never looked that soft on-stage , Dorian at that weight is much harder than Ronnie at similar weight , he also crushes Ronnie in terms of density , balance & proportion

Dorian made Ray looks small because Ray weighed 55 pounds less and he was 4 inches shorter in that comparison Dorian is one inch shorter and is only outweighed by 18 pounds and thats not 18 bone dry , rock hard pounds either , well so much for your fantasy of Ronnie making Dorian look small  ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24915 on: February 23, 2007, 07:11:16 AM »
hi nd :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24916 on: February 23, 2007, 07:17:57 AM »
hi nd :o

You're the man !! I stand corrected if you want me to delete me account say the word !  ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24917 on: February 23, 2007, 07:24:49 AM »
i dont require you to delete yourself but many other will. i was just pointing out the fact you were wrong when you made a huge claim.

i want this thread to never die anyways.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24918 on: February 23, 2007, 07:25:20 AM »
you will probably have to admit you are owned on this one.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24919 on: February 23, 2007, 07:27:45 AM »
i dont require you to delete yourself but many other will. i was just pointing out the fact you were wrong when you made a huge claim.

i want this thread to never die anyways.  ;D

Thats all that matters because NO ONE else would take me up on the challenge and you did ! so I won't delete my account because you say it's cool , if they would have bet me I would have but they chickened out ! and they could have had me lol

I bow down to you sir ! you owned me and I apologize for questioning you !

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24920 on: February 23, 2007, 07:48:01 AM »

ownage of ronnie by arnold at age 20!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24921 on: February 23, 2007, 07:49:16 AM »

ownage of ronnie by arnold at age 20!

Arnold's back is flat Ronnie crushes him lol

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #24922 on: February 23, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »

Queer look? LOL. Leave while you can. You're a disgrace.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #24923 on: February 23, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24924 on: February 23, 2007, 09:33:22 AM »
Sure they do  ::)

HAHAHA your lossing your mind, what are wrinkles if not loose skin? ahahahhaah your dumber then a bag of shit. the pics arent creating loose skin that isnt there, its obvious to anyone with eyes that dorian has loose skin. hahah

what are wrinkles of skin?