Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3100328 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41450 on: August 01, 2008, 06:27:11 PM »
Coleman was never this conditioned. If the Coleman nut-huggers want to talk about arms, the vascularity and detail displayed in Yates' arms here is just unreal:

Consider the expert source of this conditioning bwhahaahahahahhahahaahha

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41451 on: August 01, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »
Coleman was never this conditioned. If the Coleman nut-huggers want to talk about arms, the vascularity and detail displayed in Yates' arms here is just unreal:

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41452 on: August 01, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »
Here's a good pic of them standing on the same stage with the bricklayer having his ass handed to him, except for the phoney scoring.

Good picture my ass  ::) You'll claim a clear magazine scan is a horrible picture becuase Coleman is getting his ass handed to him and then post this garbage so pixelated you can't see shit. Oh yeah, Coleman was in 9th place there   ;)
Team Yates

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41453 on: August 01, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »
1996 Ronnie looked excellent and came in 6th.
Still not quite big enough to challenge Yates.

The 1997 Olympia was a step backward where
Ronnie came in 9th looking somewhat smooth and small
(for Ronnie that is).

Of course Ronnie's breakout year was 1998 where he looked excellent
at the San Fran Pro (1st 2 pics)that Levrone won then followed by wins at the
NOC and the big one.
3rd pic - 98 O
4th 1996 O

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41454 on: August 01, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »
holy crap is Kevin getting owned in those front/back double bi shots.. :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41455 on: August 01, 2008, 09:37:28 PM »
Kevin was huge at that contest but Ronnie had added
new mass and held right with him. Last time Kevin
would ever beat Ronnie.
San Fran Pics from Deep Archive @ Ironage..

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41456 on: August 01, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »
If this isn't a definitive picture of synthol/esiclene use I don't know what is.

The right arm is significantly bigger than the left and the right delt is bigger than the left. His chest is completely out of proportion too.

Team Yates

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41457 on: August 01, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »
Yea,

He played the size game for a few years with the bald head and it never
really suited his physique the best IMHO.
He did a guest posing pre pec tear where he looked incredible.
More size than at the 92 Olympia and looked great.
I think the pec tear derailed him quite a bit although he made a pretty
quick comeback. He looked much better in these pics...

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41458 on: August 01, 2008, 10:12:38 PM »
I prefer Kevin's physique from the 1995 Mr. Olympia. 1998 Mr. Olympia after that.
Team Yates

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #41459 on: August 02, 2008, 02:04:36 AM »
1996 Ronnie looked excellent and came in 6th.
Still not quite big enough to challenge Yates.

what do you mean "not quite big enough," he was already bigger, harder and more defined than  yates in 96.  His legs, chest and arms were bigger and his back at that time as equally as large if not larger.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41460 on: August 02, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »
what do you mean "not quite big enough," he was already bigger, harder and more defined than  yates in 96.  His legs, chest and arms were bigger and his back at that time as equally as large if not larger.

Yes while all that is true you have to take into account that Yates was all grainy and shit, and that trumps everything else wahhh!  ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #41461 on: August 02, 2008, 03:04:57 AM »

Consider the expert source of this conditioning bwhahaahahahahhahahaahha

I'm sure you know all about conditioning yourself since you workout using nothing but a bowflex. LOL

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41462 on: August 02, 2008, 09:40:23 AM »

Traps, I am on the Ronnie side but I think Ronnie was about the same size as he was in 1997
just more defined in 1996. If we take a few pics and a little bit of video footage a case could
be made for Ronnie. It is just a guesstimate that he was not carrying the size yet in 96 to beat Yates.
I think 1999 is when he really filled out his physique to almost perfection for his frame (meaning maximizing
his mass without losing what asthetics he had which in my opinion are pretty good.)
He has one of the best shoulder to waist ratios ever.
I'll compare a 1999 GP shot where RC was holding a little water compared to the 1999 O
against the 2003 Olympia side chest and it is clear to see that alot of his weight gain was in legs,
abdomen, glutes and to a less extent back. Regarding the 1996 Olympia. This is just my opinion and I respect yours if it differs, especially if you were there or have a good video of the contest that shows Ronnie was better
than Yates in 1996.

1. Incredible shoulder to waist ratio 1999 O.
2. Same
3. 2003 O/1999 GP SC
4. Incredible BLS from 99 GP...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41463 on: August 05, 2008, 03:07:50 PM »
I accused you of trying to describe a tactile perception based on visual evidence b/c you are. You said yourself that hardness is a property of granite and Dorian's muscles look hard.

Yes, I said that hardness is a property of granite, but I did not say that Dorian's muscles are hard like granite to the touch. My point is that the visual similarity between Dorian's muscles and granite makes one assign Dorian's muscles a property of granite, namely, hardness.

no, Dorian's muscles don't look like granite otherwise I wouldn't have a problem with your comment.

Well, that is your opinion and many like McGough would disagree with you. He especifically said that Dorian looked like a granite statue in person.

yes, we can establish an objective criteria for determining aesthetics. I already listed several bodybuilders who are widely regarded as having the most aesthetic physiques of all-time. They all possess relatively broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and small joints. Are you honestly trying to argue that a wide waist and thick joints are more aesthetic in bodybuilding? I hope not.

It's still an opinion, notwithstanding. And I personally think that a thick torso and slightly bigger joints give the bodybuilder a very powerful look which I appreciate. Ultimately, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Nasser had a phsyque that is the extreme polar opposite of what you described and he won the Arnold Classic and placed second at the Olympia against competitors who had much smaller waists and joints. Dorian won the Olympia six times against guys who had much smaller waist and joints and rounder muscle bellies. Riddle me this?

Furthermore, upon closer examination we find the most visually appealing physiques also possess long, round muscle bellies in general. Square pecs,

I brought up Steve Reeves pecs as an example to illustrate that roundness to a muscle is not always appreciated. Arnold's round pecs looked incredible on him, but on other bodybuilders square pecs would look better. Oh, and by the way, Ronnie does not have square pecs.

round delts, low lat origins,

Dorian's lats insert lower than Ronnie's...

peaked biceps, long triceps, and quad sweep are all examples of ideal muscle shape.

For starters Dorian's triceps are longer than Ronnie's, and there is no consensus on what constitutes the ideal triceps. Some like horseshoe triceps; some don't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41464 on: August 05, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
Good picture my ass  ::) You'll claim a clear magazine scan is a horrible picture becuase Coleman is getting his ass handed to him and then post this garbage so pixelated you can't see shit. Oh yeah, Coleman was in 9th place there   ;)

Classic example of IFBB indoctrination as witnessed by endless, desperate reliance on the "infallible IFBB judging". Let me know when you're ready to buy the bridge i have for sale lol

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #41465 on: August 05, 2008, 05:51:29 PM »
there was a picture of Dorian standing next to Ronnie in the 1996 British GrandPrix, really showed Dorian's conditioning there. He was very dry, the texture of his skin like sand/rocks.

ND posted it up before, thats a good example.

I know alot of you are supporters of Coleman but if you can't see why people described Dorian's skin texture as rock like then you are simply ignoring facts.

Dorian is the epitome of dryness, look here how he makes Ronnie and Fux look soft.

In some pictures its hard to see, thats why you would gain a more profound perception of his conditioning if you ever saw him in person. His conditioning was off the hook.
Not a whole lot of sepearation but great conditioning nontheless

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41466 on: August 05, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »
I know alot of you are supporters of Coleman but if you can't see why people described Dorian's skin texture as rock like then you are simply ignoring facts.

Dorian is the epitome of dryness, look here how he makes Ronnie and Fux look soft.

Dorian is flexing in that pic while Ronnie and Fux are both in transition. Obviously, Dorian will look harder. Here is a better pic of Ronnie. How can you tell me that Dorian looks harder?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #41467 on: August 05, 2008, 06:10:14 PM »
Dorian is flexing in that pic while Ronnie and Fux are both in transition. Obviously, Dorian will look harder. Here is a better pic of Ronnie. How can you tell me that Dorian looks harder?

Nonsense, flexed or not Dorian was still harder than both of them.

Your pictures of Ronnie shows that he was in exceptional condition as well but the point i was really trying to make was to the people that believe Dorian never possessed this kind of conditioning.
The picture was there to give a more accurate representation

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41468 on: August 05, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »
Nonsense, flexed or not Dorian was still harder than both of them.

nonsense, flexed or not Ronnie was still harder than Dorian. ::)

Your pictures of Ronnie shows that he was in exceptional condition as well but the point i was really trying to make was to the people that believe Dorian never possessed this kind of conditioning. The picture was there to give a more accurate representation

I don't think anyone ever doubted that Dorian achieved very low body fat and water levels. However, many feel his 'legendary' conditioning was overrated.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41469 on: August 06, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »
Classic example of IFBB indoctrination as witnessed by endless, desperate reliance on the "infallible IFBB judging". Let me know when you're ready to buy the bridge i have for sale lol

I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence for this contention. And how are Dorian's wins any more suspect than Ronnie's in 2001 and 2002? If Cutler had entered the 2002 Olympia he would have won it. Ronnie was that bad. As for 2001 you could argue that Ronnie won it, but I still believe that Cutler deserved to beat Ronnie far more in 2001 than in 2006.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41470 on: August 06, 2008, 08:28:47 PM »
More of this Garbage  ::)
I am a big baby

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41471 on: August 06, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
Classic example of IFBB indoctrination as witnessed by endless, desperate reliance on the "infallible IFBB judging".

but for some reason, you seemingly forget about 2001 and the judging that took place there.

ronnie lost the prejudging, but mysteriously came back and won. 

you complain about the judging and politics when its in your favor, despite that reality says it also was a factor in your "brother's" wins as well.

it's ok for ronnie, but not dorian.

why all here know why according to that's ok - your race card expired long ago.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #41472 on: August 10, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
but for some reason, you seemingly forget about 2001 and the judging that took place there.

ronnie lost the prejudging, but mysteriously came back and won. 

you complain about the judging and politics when its in your favor, despite that reality says it also was a factor in your "brother's" wins as well.

it's ok for ronnie, but not dorian.

why all here know why according to that's ok - your race card expired long ago.

2001 was a questionable year, if jay won i wouldnt have had any complaints he looked his best that year.  The difference is that ron held his own in 01, whereas dorian got completely destroyed every year after 93 yet somehow still won the contest.  all due to ifbb biased judging aka predetermined outcomes.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41473 on: August 11, 2008, 12:28:01 AM »
  whereas dorian got completely destroyed every year after 93

Most hyperbolically incorrect statement ever. No, he didn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41474 on: August 14, 2008, 09:03:07 AM »

No, Dorian was 255 lbs at the 1996 Olympia, while Ronnie was 250 lbs at the same contest. And harder? Dorian at the 1996 Olympia was at his best in terms of conditioning. Sure, he lacked the fullness from the previous year and looked flat, but in terms of sheer hardness Dorian was at his zenith in 1996 - I was there. His legs, chest and arms were not bigger. Even when it comes to arms, Dorian and Ronnie had arms that were roughly equivalent in size circa 1996. And Ronnie's back was not larger: he just a smaller waist which gave his back the impression of being bigger than it actually was.

SUCKMYMUSCLE