Author Topic: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!  (Read 40933 times)

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
Re: It's all about genetics baby!! woot woot!!
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »
Well since Trueprotein's customer list is a who's who of professional bodybuilders, national bodybuilders, and professional and college sports athletes, I have to tend to disagree with you. But hey this whole thread for you has been about "hey look at all the cussing i can do guys, aint I cool?" anyway so I wont give it a second thought

LOL, caught you, thanks for obliging

Right, tell us just 'why' your shite is better that the rest? come on, lets get into the powders you use, the companies you buy from, your EXTREME mark ups, in short, all the stuff I know about the industry and will gladly make you look a cuntbox over

LOL, shit, I bet your idiot customers think you actually make the stuff in your fucking warehouse rather than buying in from whichever dairy you use? or do you pull the line re: 'but our products have a better range of added micronutrients'

Hahahahaha, oh brother, gayer than rimming fairy cakes by the pool with Liberace
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2006, 07:53:15 PM »
ok, I'll get right on that.  ;D

Sorry Adam, I just...just had to.  ;D

I always thought that dude had a remarkable similarity to Sarah Young:

Forward that package on to me...here's your trannie(s):
http://www.wpse.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/G_Display.asp?iCategoryUnq=61

Five of them...bleh

Nice selection there:

I would!!

-edit- even Vinces ball area is looking good, WOW!!!!

Garraeth, you bandwidth tight ass! LOL-edit-
rons acunt

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »
An observation here...

It seems like many people that juice say roids aren't a big factor.  While those that don't juice say they are a very big factor. 

The truth is probably somewhere inbetween.
Motherboy (the band).

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2006, 10:45:26 PM »
ok, I'll get right on that.  ;D

Sorry Adam, I just...just had to.  ;D

if adonis quits traing for 6 months he will once again look like that

E
E

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2006, 10:46:06 PM »
if adonis quits traing for 6 months he will once again look like that

E

Which one?
Motherboy (the band).

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »

"Quaid!  Start the reactor!!!!!"

its comin today

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2006, 12:38:05 AM »
If Ronnie did indeed win his procard at 228 clean, and it puts his off season weight(that year) at 270, does that mean that he has gained less than 4 lbs per year (off season) for the last 15 years, after taking more drugs than anyone on here can fathom? That just dosn't make any sense...furthermore, while there are many males that are willing to admit they took steroids at one time or another, how many will admit to  ABUSING them? The real question is, how many of them have the balls to take the amounts of gear he uses? ...Take any linemen in the NFL, put him on the same gear, have him train and eat like it his job, and there would be a stage full of Ronnie Colemans...

This is so true. There are people out there, who have far better genetics than Coleman, but we will never know because they never chose to live the lifestyle of a pro bodybuilder. Who knows, Einstein could have had better genes for building muscle than Coleman, but he chose a life of science. (Maybe he should have put his mind into developing a anabolic drug with no side effects).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2006, 12:51:30 AM »
hahahahahah How did I miss this gem.

Duchaine is back, The Squad owning fat Dante`. hahahahahah

I will have to put my 2 cents in when I wake up.....

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2006, 01:11:12 AM »
plus Tom had about 10 pounds of clothes on in that weighin, that was the one where all the competitors wore the big max Muscle long sleeved jerseys, sweatpants and shoes, plus Tom has a HUGE bone structure, much bigger than Ronnies so a lot of Toms weight is there.

He doesn't look like he has a huge bone structure, based on the pictures of him off steroids.

Here's some examples of olympic weightlifters with 'huge' bone structures:

Serge Reding - 315lbs at 5'8"

Sultan Rakmanov

Bill Kaz is an example of a powerlifter with a big frame.

Paul Anderson had a giant hip structure (obviously useless to bodybuilding). His leg size genetics are unmatched, imagine him on anabolics.

Tom Prince was just a average boned guy who responded well to anabolics.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2006, 01:29:11 AM »
There are a lot of things genetics control, allmost everything, so yes it's mostly genetic.

What is genetic?
Muscle size
body structure
response to juice
muscle definition
muscle type
etc

some factors are character trades and therefore a large part genetic:

Perseverance
dedication

What genetic advantage does RC have over 99% of the rest of the world?

good response to juice, that means he can get very big ( the quantity factor)
good muscle definition and bone structure (the quality factor)

some people have one of these genetic predispositions aswell, or both but to a lesser extent.

take Big Ron off the juice and he would be a lot smaller, but still have a very good physique.

So yes it's genetics but genetics and juice are both part of the same equation! The juice brings out the genetics so to speak.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2006, 01:30:43 AM »
hahahahahah How did I miss this gem.

Duchaine is back, The Squad owning fat Dante`. hahahahahah

I will have to put my 2 cents in when I wake up.....

You do realize that 4 posts up there is a picture of you looking like a reject from a "Barry Manilow lookalike" contest groping a transvestite?
As much bullshitting as youve done on all your years on the net, your opinion holds as much weight as the drunk hobo hanging out at the dumpster at 7 11.
Now go back to singing "Oh mandy"

And no I still wont take you on as a trainee, get over it...I rejected you and it burns you up to this day. "Character of person" is part of the equation and your wearing a leather helmet and sitting in the short bus on that front

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2006, 02:09:29 AM »
Nothing like Getbig to get even Dante to try his hand at some owning. TA has owned you more times than a pawned VCR, Dante, nice try though.

Dante, your words would carry alot more weight if you would just own up to some things.

Admit that your DC training program is simply a take off of HIT trainining which was pioneered by Mentzer back when you were watching Gilligan's Island reruns after school.

Stretching was incorporated by Parillo back when you were still taking pics of yourself at a buck forty eight in your tighty whiteys.

There is no science behind food combinations or carbohydrate timing. This can and will never be proved. That way is not superior or cutting edge or whatever you want to call it, it's just something you do to justify the 5 bills you charge your customers.

Rinsing ground beef in the sink is stupid.

Drinking olive oil to "get over humps" is stupid.

Consuming 500+ grams of protein is overkill. We won't go in to the amount of posts and threads of scrawny kids on your website that posted their diets all with insane amounts of protein.

Hanging from a chin rack with a weight in your lap will NOT increase your back width. Show me any proof that changing grip/width or whatever else you want to do will cause your back to grow in any different shape than it is genetically predispositioned to. Pulldowns are pulldowns, chins are chins big guy. (and don't post the damn bird wing study)  ::)

Come clean Dante   >:(

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2006, 04:30:18 AM »
I am also tired of people saying If this guy weren't on steroids he wouldn't win a state show. Maybe... BUT remember the guys who DO win are on steroids... If everyone's on. you gotta be on too. But that's the whole point. Everyone's doing it so the playing field is level as far as juice goes.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2006, 04:59:58 AM »
I went from 210 to 260 in a year naturally...then from 260 to 310 in another year w/ drugs (bout 18% bf the whole time - never dieted). Does this mean I'm a genetic god?  ::)

Garraeth, how much of those two 50 pounds gains were actually muscle?
The House that Ruth built

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2006, 06:15:07 AM »
yea 300lbs  ::)

True Adonis said he talked to Ronnie at an expo once and Ronnie said his heaviest he was 262 on stage, and supplement companies inflate the numbers.

You are pulling shit out of your ass if you think Ronnie could 253lbs ripped naturally.   
dude so ur saying that coleman was not 287lbs and 296lbs onstage at the olympia 2003 and 2004..come on man.ronnie looked so small at the olympia 2002 and he was 247lbs...compare his 2003 and 2002 form and u do see a major difference..coleman was big thick and full virutually everywhere during his 2003 olympia win and its easy to say that coleman looked 280lbs plus.it was all in the magazines and various web sites...coleman is a 280lbs ripped mass freak
UR A FUCKIN LIAR AND SO AS ADONIS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2006, 06:22:00 AM »
Nothing like Getbig to get even Dante to try his hand at some owning. TA has owned you more times than a pawned VCR, Dante, nice try though.

Dante, your words would carry alot more weight if you would just own up to some things.

Admit that your DC training program is simply a take off of HIT trainining which was pioneered by Mentzer back when you were watching Gilligan's Island reruns after school.

Stretching was incorporated by Parillo back when you were still taking pics of yourself at a buck forty eight in your tighty whiteys.

There is no science behind food combinations or carbohydrate timing. This can and will never be proved. That way is not superior or cutting edge or whatever you want to call it, it's just something you do to justify the 5 bills you charge your customers.

Consuming 500+ grams of protein is overkill. We won't go in to the amount of posts and threads of scrawny kids on your website that posted their diets all with insane amounts of protein.

Hanging from a chin rack with a weight in your lap will NOT increase your back width. Show me any proof that changing grip/width or whatever else you want to do will cause your back to grow in any different shape than it is genetically predispositioned to. Pulldowns are pulldowns, chins are chins big guy. (and don't post the damn bird wing study)  ::)

ROFLMAO.....Owning of Cataclysmic Proportions.  This sums it all up.  Count Grishnackh has now earned full-time membership in THE SQUAD. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2006, 06:23:35 AM »
dude so ur saying that coleman was not 287lbs and 296lbs onstage at the olympia 2003 and 2004..come on man.ronnie looked so small at the olympia 2002 and he was 247lbs...compare his 2003 and 2002 form and u do see a major difference..coleman was big thick and full virutually everywhere during his 2003 olympia win and its easy to say that coleman looked 280lbs plus.it was all in the magazines and various web sites...coleman is a 280lbs ripped mass freak
UR A FUCKIN LIAR AND SO AS ADONIS
I am not lying. Other people were there that heard it including Noah Steere.  Noah reads the boards but does not post.  Noah, if oyu read this, please post what Ronnie said about his weight on stage being 255.

I am not making this up.....This is straight from the man himself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2006, 06:24:43 AM »

:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2006, 06:37:22 AM »
Noah Steere also Dwarfed Ronnie and he was between 300-350 (Noah`s words).  He literally dwarfed him in Thickness,Width and of course height.

That is some perspective.

Noah is one cool cat, he instantly recognized me and was like, "Oh Fuck, The True Adonis".    hahahahahahha

I asked him, " What do you make of Tom Prince claiming to weigh 230 lbs at 5-8 percent".   He started laughing and said, "No Fucking Way".

We took a few pictures and I tried to get him to do the thumbs up pose, hahahah he was like I`m not going to let them tear into me (them being Getbiggers).

I can safely say that Noah is one bodybuilder that nobody has anything bad to say about.

We also talked a bit about the whole sport in general.  Judging etc....I asked him what his plans and thoughts were.  He went on to say, "I`m getting kind of sick of it all".  I then replied, "Is it worth it?"  He then said,"Is any of it worth it?".

He then gave me his screen name and told me to keep in touch.....Like an idiot I forgot to write it down.  Noah is definitely Squad Material and also gets a Lifetime membership should he start to post.

We also talked about "Gayhem, and how gay it was." hahhahah

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2006, 08:03:21 AM »

Fucking hell, if you add in some curse words, pretentious latinisms and a few condescending putdowns that only an English Lord can give, then, it could almost seem as if I had written the above post

Top post, all valid points, of which, Dante will avoid every single one

fucking meat slinging wanker
rons acunt

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2006, 08:56:19 AM »
Noah Steere also Dwarfed Ronnie and he was between 300-350 (Noah`s words).  He literally dwarfed him in Thickness,Width and of course height.

That is some perspective.

Noah is one cool cat, he instantly recognized me and was like, "Oh f**k, The True Adonis".    hahahahahahha

I asked him, " What do you make of Tom Prince claiming to weigh 230 lbs at 5-8 percent".   He started laughing and said, "No Fucking Way".

We took a few pictures and I tried to get him to do the thumbs up pose, hahahah he was like I`m not going to let them tear into me (them being Getbiggers).

I can safely say that Noah is one bodybuilder that nobody has anything bad to say about.

We also talked a bit about the whole sport in general.  Judging etc....I asked him what his plans and thoughts were.  He went on to say, "I`m getting kind of sick of it all".  I then replied, "Is it worth it?"  He then said,"Is any of it worth it?".

He then gave me his screen name and told me to keep in touch.....Like an idiot I forgot to write it down.  Noah is definitely Squad Material and also gets a Lifetime membership should he start to post.

We also talked about "Mayhem, and how gay it was." hahhahah

Thats pretty cool little man.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2006, 10:07:49 AM »
Thats pretty cool little man.
Yes it is.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
Noah was a really nice guy...and he was HUGE...he definitely dwarfed Ronnie. :) 

I was surprised about Ronnie....even I was taller than him.  It's quite an illusion when they stand alone on stage.     
I Love The True Adon

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2006, 01:47:49 PM »
Take any linemen in the NFL, put him on the same gear, have him train and eat like it his job, and there would be a stage full of Ronnie Colemans...
Uhh, not that long ago, many linemen in the NFL were taking the same gear, and I never saw anyone looking like Coleman. 
MikeMatarazzo.com

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2006, 02:34:41 PM »
sure they were taking the same gear as ronnie "unskinny"
its comin today