Author Topic: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.  (Read 75033 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Why you SHOULD be eating ICE CREAM to get ripped.
« Reply #450 on: September 07, 2006, 01:09:22 PM »
Are you saying Doggcrapps's arms to waist ratio is a joke, Sarcasm?
hahahaha, 16 inches to 44 inches is pretty bad.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #451 on: September 07, 2006, 01:10:55 PM »
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU WOULD GET BETTER RESULTS BY SITTING OR STANDING FOR AN HOUR TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE

FOR A 200LB MAN CALORIES BURNED IN AN HOUR.
?Standing while talking
Including talking on the phone  73
?Sitting while talking
Including talking on the phone 46

http://calorielab.com/burned/index.html?mo=se&wt=200&un=lb&kg=68&q=talking

Yes!  I plan to incorporate this into my training program!
I Love The True Adon

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: September 07, 2006, 01:11:26 PM »
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU WOULD GET BETTER RESULTS BY SITTING OR STANDING FOR AN HOUR TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE

FOR A 200LB MAN CALORIES BURNED IN AN HOUR.
?Standing while talking
Including talking on the phone  73
?Sitting while talking
Including talking on the phone 46

http://calorielab.com/burned/index.html?mo=se&wt=200&un=lb&kg=68&q=talking

or you could do one of DC's chest/shoulders/triceps/biceps/forearms/legs/back thickness/backwidth workouts with one massive restpause set apiece that should burn around 50 calories.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: September 07, 2006, 01:11:41 PM »
Yes!  I plan to incorporate this into my training program!
talking??
:D Weee

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #454 on: September 07, 2006, 01:12:02 PM »
What absolutely amazes me is that you were banned/kicked off all the other bodybuilding sites yet you come over here and roll right over these guys and some of them actually bow down to you (natural Al and a few others are among the exception)....are people really that freaking weak over here? There are some longtime members over here and they bowed right down to your bullshit--sad.....Every other site branded you the village idiot but these guys rolled right over....there are some really weak willed people over here. Your about the 14 thousand 376th best natural bodybuilder in this nation yet because you never shut your trap about yourself and are such a pain in the ass people on this site either become subservant to your 180lb ass or just let you do your thing without consequence. Wont happen on any other site because they trash your ass with your first stupid comment and you cant get that much needed attention you always crave. Anybody got any balls over here or are you all just followers?

I also find it comical that you, your girlfriend and a number of other screen names type in the exact same manner, isnt that right Count? Anyone ever notice that Adonis posts alot whenever something is drawing attention away from himself? Lately its been the Europa, and Montreal shows that took the attention away and you started posting like its going out of style.....Its hilarious that you get so freaked out when the attention isnt on you. If some new pro or top amateur comes on the site, you go at him again solely to bring attention to yourself (chick, lee, rhino the list is endless)....ok drama queen carry on, whatever you got to do to get that attention fix you need....your gig is old and tired

Sarcasm:meltdown!!! (as your that little yappy dog that is subservant to Adonis, I thought i would beat you to it) your 30 years old, 10 hour shifts on the net and you bow down to a 24 year old  bullshit artist.....heres a girlscout outfit nancy.... man up for once bro)

You are a joke.  We have exposed you for the fraud that you are and anyone reading this website knows it.

We stand as a BASTion. A stronghold against bullshit.

You are not welcome.  Everyone with intelligence knows you are a liar and a pathetic joke preying upon peoples insecurities.

The sad thing is you are just as delusional.

Now go scram back to your dying cult. We don`t put up with bullshit and lies here.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #455 on: September 07, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »
Maybe you haven't considered all the benefits of rinsing your olive oil True Adonis? 

Maybe he's onto something with his food washing methods!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: September 07, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »
DOGGCRAP won't be back he's been thoroughly destroyed, i feel sorry for the Smith machine at his upcoming "workout".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #457 on: September 07, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »
Poor guy had to resort to having his clothing taylor-made to accomodate his 44 inch midsection.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #458 on: September 07, 2006, 01:20:59 PM »
What absolutely amazes me is that you were banned/kicked off all the other bodybuilding sites yet you come over here and roll right over these guys and some of them actually bow down to you (natural Al and a few others are among the exception)....are people really that freaking weak over here? There are some longtime members over here and they bowed right down to your bullshit--sad.....Every other site branded you the village idiot but these guys rolled right over....there are some really weak willed people over here. Your about the 14 thousand 376th best natural bodybuilder in this nation yet because you never shut your trap about yourself and are such a pain in the ass people on this site either become subservant to your 180lb ass or just let you do your thing without consequence. Wont happen on any other site because they trash your ass with your first stupid comment and you cant get that much needed attention you always crave. Anybody got any balls over here or are you all just followers?

I also find it comical that you, your girlfriend and a number of other screen names type in the exact same manner, isnt that right Count? Anyone ever notice that Adonis posts alot whenever something is drawing attention away from himself? Lately its been the Europa, and Montreal shows that took the attention away and you started posting like its going out of style.....Its hilarious that you get so freaked out when the attention isnt on you. If some new pro or top amateur comes on the site, you go at him again solely to bring attention to yourself (chick, lee, rhino the list is endless)....ok drama queen carry on, whatever you got to do to get that attention fix you need....your gig is old and tired

yes some one with a sense of reality yes thank you!!!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #459 on: September 07, 2006, 01:21:41 PM »
You are a joke.  We have exposed you for the fraud that you are and anyone reading this website knows it.

We stand as a BASTion. A stronghold against bullshit.

You are not welcome.  Everyone with intelligence knows you are a liar and a pathetic joke preying upon peoples insecurities.

The sad thing is you are just as delusional.

Now go scram back to your dying cult. We don`t put up with bullshit and lies here.

Im sorry to misinform you but the weight you think you carry in the sport is none, zero, zilch. Outside of your little band of freinds here on this site your looked at as just one more bigmouth moron wasting space. Seriously when you have to create things like "the squad" and fake girlfreinds, and alternative screen names on the net as a 24 year old man, you really should be embarrassed. For some reason your not, but I get a kick out of proving you wrong so many times anyway (not much to say about natural pro Travis Macduff huh? didnt think so-INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH)...Hows that interview with Muscular Development going I heard you talking about a month or so ago? LOL
Unbelievable noone over here has the balls to call you out when you post your bullshit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: September 07, 2006, 01:22:46 PM »
Im sorry to misinform you but the weight you think you carry in the sport is none, zero, zilch. Outside of your little band of freinds here on this site your looked at as just one more bigmouth moron wasting space. Seriously when you have to create things like "the squad" and fake girlfreinds, and alternative screen names on the net as a 24 year old man, you really should be embarrassed. For some reason your not, but I get a kick out of proving you wrong so many times anyway (not much to say about natural pro Travis Macduff huh? didnt think so-INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH)...Hows that interview with Muscular Development going I heard you talking about a month or so ago? LOL
Unbelievalbe noone over here has the balls to call you out when you post your bullshit
I started the SQUAD jackass.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: September 07, 2006, 01:23:24 PM »
DOGGCRAP won't be back he's been thoroughly destroyed, i feel sorry for the Smith machine at his upcoming "workout".

hahhahhah Imagine how he must feel on a day to day basis.

hahhah hes the type of guy that will go in the bathroom of the gym before his workout and do about 8 pushups(thats all his fat ass is gonna get) so that he can puff up a bit as he strolls to the Smith machine.

hahhahah I just had a thought in the middle of writing that......

Imagine a fat 300 plus lb sweaty man, with olive oil all splashed around his black baggy max muscle shirt, in a headband, named Dante` wrist strapped to a smith machine. Profuesly sweating as he wiggles around on the floor with his feet on an incline bench....

hahahahaha oh the imagery of an obese man doing a Rack Chin.
hahhahahahahahahahah

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: September 07, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
icecream is the shit. super dense calories especially ben and jerrys or haagendazs or you can use a pint of heavy whipping cream and add table sugar to it drink it like a milk shake. with all these extra calories you can have a legendary workout like the true adonis and daddywaddy
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #463 on: September 07, 2006, 01:23:47 PM »
Unbelievalbe noone over here has the balls to call you out when you post your bullshit
Ive been doing it all day, week, hell month  ... i had better results telling the wall on the right of me to move down the hall...
L

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2006, 01:25:09 PM »
I started the SQUAD jackass.

I stand corrected--you should be so proud (30 year old man)...get a grip and leave the computer for 3 minutes and go outside and get some sun Boo Radley

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2006, 01:25:50 PM »
"Unbelievalbe noone over here has the balls to call you out when you post your bullshit"
I do every time I see this ingorant moron open his trap

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »
hahah its mr. fat ass himself in his fat ass suit. dogshit. what a great f'in name, shows how shitty you feel about yourself being a super sloth, great accomplishment. you have nothing on the true adonis and daddywaddy
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: September 07, 2006, 01:26:33 PM »
I stand corrected--you should be so proud (30 year old man)...get a grip and leave the computer for 3 minutes and go outside and get some sun Boo Radley
i'm 34 fatso, and i had the leg workout of my life today FYI and there wasn't any "widowmaker" set involved, hahaha, epic bullshit.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #468 on: September 07, 2006, 01:27:43 PM »
hahah its mr. fat ass himself in his fat ass suit. dogshit. what a great f'in name, shows how shitty you feel about yourself being a super sloth, great accomplishment. you have nothing on the true adonis and daddywaddy
hahahah daddywaddy who lives in some dudes den, paints fences, and is a 'rent-a-boy'..taking picks of yourself jerking off hahahaha North Carolina white trash at best .hahahahah
L

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #469 on: September 07, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »
haha DC is for guys who are too fat to do chin ups and must do 'rack chins'.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: September 07, 2006, 01:28:20 PM »
are you suggesting that one restpause set per bodypart is a sure path to fatness and a below average build, daddywaddy?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 07, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »
"Unbelievalbe noone over here has the balls to call you out when you post your bullshit"
I do every time I see this ingorant moron open his trap

Nobody cares what you say.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: September 07, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOo
Fat suit.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #473 on: September 07, 2006, 01:30:46 PM »
Wow sarcasm i used to like you, you use to call daddywaddy for what he is...now your stroking him like mars does you ..... next thing you know your going to tell us that Kamali looks good...wait a second..you did that on Saturday hahahahahah
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: September 07, 2006, 01:31:43 PM »
Wow sarcasm i used to like you, you use to call daddywaddy for what he is...now your stroking him like mars does you ..... next thing you know your going to tell us that Kamali looks good...wait a second..you did that on Saturday hahahahahah
hahaha, go hit some more "side triceps" shots with those monster 13 inch arms.
Jaejonna rows 125!!