Author Topic: The Adonis Principles vs. Doggcrapp  (Read 20192 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
The Adonis Principles vs. Doggcrapp
« on: September 05, 2006, 01:08:46 PM »
these two are pretty much exactly opposite.

eating a ton with low reps and stretching vs.

"low" calories (bbing terms wise) and high reps, etc.

How do you think Doggcrapp and his legion will feel about these groundbreaking new ideas?
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The Adonis Principles vs. Doggcrapp
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 01:18:51 PM »
They are stuck eating Rinsed, unsalted ground beef by the lb and drinking Olive oil with carb cutoffs,

While we are eating Ice Cream,Pizza and Hamburgers and Peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and laughing all the way.

hahahahahahahahahahah

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 01:20:12 PM »
How do you think Doggcrapp and his legion will feel about these groundbreaking new ideas?

I think they will feel a distinct fascial stretch in their anal sphincters as they are gang banged by the TRUTH

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 01:22:46 PM »
TA, are you saying that Dante knows as much about this game as a sweaty swimming pool full of old mincers, each with a penchant for washing 'meaty treats' just prior to guzzling down a hot mouthful of steaming freshly 'rinsed' protein?
ROFLMAO.

I remember him getting requests to make the protein jugs bigger because the DC trainees hands were getting too big to reach in their protein jugs. hahhahahhahahahahah

I say throw away your protein jug today!

You aren`t going to need that anymore.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 01:31:08 PM »

groundbreaking new ideas...lol

dieting with pizza, ice cream, fruit...low protein...training with bitch weights for lots of reps and sets...lol

that is so ridiculous its comical.

we already know that training heavy with basic movements, 6-8 reps is best for building muscle.

we already know that atleast 1-2 grams of protein is needed to maintain or build lean muscle tissue.

we already know that shit like ice cream, pizza, potato chips, and whatever else he said, is easily converted to fat.

those are the facts in the real world....lol

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 01:33:36 PM »
MONSTER DISBELIEF ;D
i

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 01:36:09 PM »
This place isn't about bodybuilding anymore  :-\
I know this place isn't meant to be taken seriously, but, I mean this kind of garbage really shouldn't be tolerated, even on here. The stupidity on this board is often really funny and entertaining, but, in this case it is staggering and annoying. Adonis, you have too much free time.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »
ROFLMAO.

I remember him getting requests to make the protein jugs bigger because the DC trainees hands were getting too big to reach in their protein jugs. hahhahahhahahahahah

I say throw away your protein jug today!

You aren`t going to need that anymore.

I actually think you have a lot of things right (caloric deficit, moderate protein, et al)

But I also believe you're wrong when a lot of the food, although having a good carb:protein:fat ratio, simply aren't the healthiest choice out there.

We disagree in some matters, but I ain't gonna argue with you. Just curious as why you don't think one should get the best possible nutrition value from those X amount of daily calories eaten every day?

Still, I think you make a few good points, although in your usual hysterical style. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 01:38:39 PM »
eating a ton and low reps (quality low reps) is good when your a teen and need to build that foundation

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 01:40:02 PM »
This place isn't about bodybuilding anymore  :-\
I know this place isn't meant to be taken seriously, but, I mean this kind of garbage really shouldn't be tolerated, even on here. The stupidity on this board is often really funny and entertaining, but, in this case it is staggering and annoying. Adonis, you have too much free time.

at first i thought it was someones gimmick account...actually pretty funny.

but i think he really believes some of this nonsense...lol

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »
They are stuck eating Rinsed, unsalted ground beef by the lb and drinking Olive oil with carb cutoffs,

While we are eating Ice Cream,Pizza and Hamburgers and Peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and laughing all the way.

hahahahahahahahahahah

::)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 01:45:14 PM »
at first i thought it was someones gimmick account...actually pretty funny.

but i think he really believes some of this nonsense...lol

Personally I can't tell, and I wouldn't take Adonis' advice ever. I guess he thinks he is funny, and that is all that counts  :-X However, some people on here might take it seriously, and well, I guess they will get what they ask for.  :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 01:54:47 PM »
I`m serious.

Trust me. I have done the traditional thing for years and you know what.

It is all lies,myths and nonsense fueled by hysteria and rarely any science.

Simply put, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt has a higher nutrient content and mineral content and lower GI than Oatmeal and Brown Rice.

It barely even registers an insulin response.  Brown Rice And oatmeal are far less nutritional and will cause blood sugar levels rise way way more.

Add that to the fact that new studies have proven that Dairy products specifically release fat stored in the abdominal region.

You can look this shit up yourself or you can just listen.

Now tell me I am wrong. hahhahah

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 02:12:15 PM »
I`m serious.

Trust me. I have done the traditional thing for years and you know what.

It is all lies,myths and nonsense fueled by hysteria and rarely any science.

Simply put, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt has a higher nutrient content and mineral content and lower GI than Oatmeal and Brown Rice.

It barely even registers an insulin response.  Brown Rice And oatmeal are far less nutritional and will cause blood sugar levels rise way way more.

Add that to the fact that new studies have proven that Dairy products specifically release fat stored in the abdominal region.

You can look this shit up yourself or you can just listen.

Now tell me I am wrong. hahhahah

but what about success stories like Dave Henry and getbig's very own natural al?
Deep Tissue Massage

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 02:30:20 PM »
I've always followed a different aproach, I eat like Adonis, and train (recently) like Doggcrapp, it's working pretty well :)
I've never been able to eat completely bodybuilding food, love food too much. As long as you train your ass off in the gym you'll stay lean.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »

I think before you put down either one you should try them first. But do them 100% or don't bother doing them.
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 02:54:36 PM »
the important thing is to just keep experimenting and trying shit out whenever you level off. theres no 'right way'...everyone responds to different approaches. as long as you are not afraid to try new methods you will always be one step ahead of the sheep who follow the magazine info their whole life as if its gospel.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 02:55:20 PM »
all the dogshitters just got fat, plain and simple, the ones that didn't could metabolise all the protein, cos they were juiced to the gills.

Adonis talks a lot of sense when it comes to natural nutrition.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »
all the dogshitters just got fat, plain and simple, the ones that didn't could metabolise all the protein, cos they were juiced to the gills.

Adonis talks a lot of sense when it comes to natural nutrition.
yes!!!!!!!!! you get it, Adonis is singlehandedly revolutionizing the bodybuilding world with these methods, IT'S TOO F.UCKING EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 02:57:07 PM »
When it comes to traning I think it is pretty obvious that the heavier you go with proper form the bigger your muscles are going to get. So choose wichever program will help you become your strongest fastest for optimal muscle growth.
just push some weight!

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
The True Adonis "While we are eating Ice Cream,Pizza and Hamburgers and Peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and laughing all the way.
hahahahahahahahahahah"

Adonis.....Where exactly are you laughing too?

As an outsider looking in it seems DC is laughing his way to the bank  and notoriety selling his services and owning his own business and his clients seem to be laughing their way to competitive success.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 03:03:56 PM »
Show me one natural dogshitter who looks good eating 1kg of protein a day ::).

Simple principle, If you eat too much  (calories ) compared to what you burn, YOU GET FAT - But the unknowing natural thinks hes getting "big".

Adonis before used eat fukloads get to 240 plus, be relatively weak for his bodyweight (proportionality), after he dieted on low calories didnt lose much strenght, and was actually stronger proportionally (compareed to his bodyweight).

To all the natural morons out there, go and eat 1kg  of protein a day, ull get like ronnie. ::)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »
Adonis knows he needs Dogcrapp.  Without dogcrapp to bitch about he's just another guy with a mushroom top hair cut.

Therefore he is less than dogcrapp. 
Y

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 05:28:18 PM »

As an outsider looking in it seems DC is laughing his way to the bank  and notoriety selling his services and owning his own business and his clients seem to be laughing their way to competitive success.

i'm sure he is by selilng protein made in his mother's basement bath tub.

The Adonis Principles require no money, no special supps, no rinsing of your food, and no penis in mouth requirements.

The man is a myth buster, plain and simple.  Is he wrong to try to get all of us to have those "ironage" type bodies and be lean and good looking year round, not a fat tub of shit 11.5 months out of the year?

and what about dante's "succesful clients"?  The only I can think of is Dave Henry...who's, well, not exactly taking the bbing world by storm.
Deep Tissue Massage

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 05:34:39 PM »

Fagdonis do smell like dog crap.First correct post you ever post.