Author Topic: Lack of soreness!!!  (Read 3788 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Lack of soreness!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 11:36:41 PM »
And what you keep missing is that progressive resistance without the best plan doesn't cut it. It's a combo of a few variables.

There's no proof either way on soreness; I don't doubt that it makes a difference. To be smarter, incorporate all possibilities into the equation, rather than getting stuck on just one, because the upside is potentially great.

Progressive resistance married to more effective exercises and better mind-muscle connections = maximal potential growth, not one or the other as you're claiming.

I get sore more often from working out now than I did 20 years ago because of an improvement in one variable, better exercises. Progressive resistance was always there. I can see better results as a result of greater knowledge.

Hey you win.... you totally dont understand what I'm saying. Last time I check this thread. So great job bud, you proved ur point.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 05:06:44 AM »
What I am talking about it studily making gains throughout your program.

And if your goal is to get mildly sore from your workouts, then you are missing the whole boat brother.
It's not that complicated, despite having to weed through your bad english. Soreness and progressive training are not mutually exclusive, absorb it. ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »
It's not that complicated, despite having to weed through your bad english. Soreness and progressive training are not mutually exclusive, absorb it. ;D

Your an idiot, learn how to read. You have no clue what you or I am talking about.

Get your head out of your ass, read the post again and respond when you have a clue what I am talking about, because as of right now, you dont.

This is such a waste of time responding to you.

My credentials in the area of fitness far outweigh those of your own so I dont know why other than amusement that I respond to your clueless post.

Learn to read and take care

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 12:27:44 PM »
You sound like you get soreness just from trying to think.  ::) Pathetic communication skillz.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
You sound like you get soreness just from trying to think.  ::) Pathetic communication skillz.

yea you got it, I get sore trying to think.

Almost as sore as you get curling your 13 inch PIPES, and squatting with your 19 inch thighs.

Gotta go, Im going to go work on my communication skills, and do me a favour work on your comprehension skills because you still have no clue of the point that I was trying to convey.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »
Gotta go, Im going to go work on my communication skills, and do me a favour work on your comprehension skills because you still have no clue of the point that I was trying to convey.
Finally he nails it; muddled and all over the place. Let's see how many more times he'll be back after claiming he wouldn't be. ;D