Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 81154 times)

Stavios

Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2006, 09:50:03 AM »
Stavios pms men to ask them out on a date.

I tought it was our secret  :'(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »
Mayhem is the daddy of forums.

Then why does Getbig have four times the traffic?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »
I tought it was our secret  :'(

I though you wanted me to make the offical announcement with your engagement to Collosus_86
just push some weight!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »
What about Milos, Chick, Melvin Anthony, Jay posted here a few times, and let's not forget the countless others that still post anonymously. Whether GH15 is a pro or not, he might be, so that would be another to add to the list....so, there is more than 2 Dante...

dont you think milos and chick (and jay) would post more if they didnt get the shit that they did? Im not saying everyone has to kiss ass but there are people here that go way way way over the line with ripping the above people (I saw a guy say something to milos the other day that was way out of bounds)...you got a disagreement fine let it rip but say what your going to say like your sitting across the table from him

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2006, 09:52:25 AM »

Mayhem = owned.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2006, 09:53:22 AM »
richard jones, toney freeman, king kamali, craig titus, phil heath, luke wood,vinny galanti, sami al haddad, and many other pros have posted here. 

You guys are making my argument for me.....people come here to see if the pro's posted, not to see a bunch of guys who worship a 177lb guy from north carolina named true adonis

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2006, 09:53:34 AM »
dont you think milos and chick (and jay) would post more if they didnt get the shit that they did? Im not saying everyone has to kiss ass but there are people here that go way way way over the line with ripping the above people (I saw a guy say something to milos the other day that was way out of bounds)...you got a disagreement fine let it rip but say what your going to say like your sitting across the table from him

milos posts plenty.  A lot of people asked Jay questions and he wouldn't answer them because he's too afraid he won't be politically correct.  We don't need pros who are afraid to post.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2006, 09:54:28 AM »
You guys are making my argument for me.....people come here to see if the pro's posted, not to see a bunch of guys who worship a 177lb guy from north carolina named true adonis

I don't agree though.  They come here to talk to other amatuers.  I know I do.

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2006, 10:01:30 AM »
I though you wanted me to make the offical announcement with your engagement to Collosus_86

See, perfect example of pollution bullshit post... adults are talking so stfu...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2006, 10:02:19 AM »
Toney Freeman actually thanked the SQUAD for their endorsement of him on his quest for glory. I can't remember him specifically thanking anyone on Mayhem.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2006, 10:03:01 AM »
More moderation would be a definite benefit to this site.  There are too many troll accounts that are allowed to get away with absolutely asinine shit.
w

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2006, 10:03:05 AM »
I wish it would happen. This board is a wasteland. I learn nothing here, but I come everyday because many of the other boards are pretty low on the entertainment scale.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 10:03:40 AM »
See, perfect example of pollution bullshit post... adults are talking so stfu...

You truly are a fag. I contribute to this board more than anybody and without me a lot of people would leave getbig unfullfilled.
just push some weight!

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2006, 10:04:58 AM »
milos posts plenty.  A lot of people asked Jay questions and he wouldn't answer them because he's too afraid he won't be politically correct.  We don't need pros who are afraid to post.

Well, that's his choice and there's plenty of other pros. DC makes a point; everytime I ask someone why they haven't posted in a while (including myself btw) is because of all the nuisance posts, impossible to get info out of the adoshit & other trolls bullshit... there's other boards on this site for BS... and mods are doing their best

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2006, 10:06:56 AM »
Well, that's his choice and there's plenty of other pros. DC makes a point; everytime I ask someone why they haven't posted in a while (including myself btw) is because of all the nuisance posts, impossible to get info out of the adoshit & other trolls bullshit... there's other boards on this site for BS... and mods are doing their best

Last I check dipshit, no one gives two flying fucks about your opinion. I think people are criticizing Getbig because it's the best site around and also the most chaotic and crazy. They're upset that their massive circle jerk boards generate no traffic outside of the regulars who post there can't hold up to Getbig.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2006, 10:07:46 AM »

Ron said so himself that the board is a tiny part of Getbig traffic.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2006, 10:11:04 AM »
How much does a site like this cost? I don't see any advertisements. How does Ron make money off it?
E

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2006, 10:17:47 AM »
How much does a site like this cost? I don't see any advertisements. How does Ron make money off it?

I don't think Ron makes money with Getbig

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2006, 10:20:52 AM »

You are right about that...we would post more if guys would at least be fair (to say the least)...
But when they call Mother Theresa something she is not (well - you can guess) than all the attacks on us (pro bodybuilders) fail in comparison...
Strong and confident people would not be affected by what "few miserable and hateful souls" are saying...but at the same time they would find NO REASON to get in discussion that would more than obviously be pointless...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2006, 10:22:39 AM »

Yeah, they would post more. But, remember at Mayhem, it started out as a site that one could talk to Pros on, but it ended up the same way as this and numerous other boards- a slamfest. So, the pros eventually retreated and are either not posting at all, or they do it anonymously (kind of like Tom Prince when he was known as The Thing here).
My feelings regarding pros posting is mixed, but personally I think they shouldn't post at all. Milos,  the guy shares great info, is passionate and makes sure his side of the story is out there. I like that and Milos' posts.
Guys like Kamali, who just seem to be no better than anyone else here (in reality no Pro really is better than anyone just because they are "genetically elite...." pay attention to the quotes on that), come here and do not like what is said about them. Depending on what is said, I agree. But  for whatever reason, the Pros seemed to demand respect like they are on a pedastool. Tom Prince, we all know what he was like over at MM. "Your not pro, you do not know." "I am a pro, you can't tell me how to workout, I've done it..." shit like that is not good to say in public.
There is a reason why "real stars" a la Michael Jordan, Joe Montana, Carlos Santana, Barbara Walters, or Tom Brokaw have publicists...because they want to remain neutral as possible. The publicist is hired to think of things to say in response to whatever the issue is. That way, they remain in the public eye. BBing is a lost cause. It's practices are so arcane, it's people are freaks, and nobody does anything to change it for the better. The best that BBing can do, is hire a friend of said BBer to cover up a story for him, and it actually hurts the persons image more than it helps (Chris Cormier being incognito for a month, having Christina Lindley [I think that was her] do the story for BBing.com....where over at MM there was another person covering for Chris, yet had no mention in the article at BBing.com).
BBing will always just be a sideshow. Nobody wants to see it. For good reason. The contest stage, unless your up there, is boring. The people, well, they're a travesty.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2006, 10:22:58 AM »
You are right about that...we would post more if guys would at least be fair (to say the least)...
But when they call Mother Theresa something she is not (well - you can guess) than all the attacks on us (pro bodybuilders) fail in comparison...
Strong and confident people would not be affected by what "few miserable and hateful souls" are saying...but at the same time they would find NO REASON to get in discussion that would more than obviously be pointless...

You know about Drugs, thats about all you are good for.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2006, 10:28:41 AM »

How about sex and rock and roll?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2006, 10:28:49 AM »

And all your good for is antagonizing people that do them...fuck you can be annoying with that shit. You ever get tired of yourself?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2006, 10:29:09 AM »
More moderation would be a definite benefit to this site.  There are too many troll accounts that are allowed to get away with absolutely asinine shit.

Shouldn't you be off inefficiently working 120 hours a week?
Ron: "I am lazy."

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2006, 10:29:37 AM »
How about sex and rock and roll?

And that's why I like Milos postings. He can give it right back at 'em....:)