Author Topic: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!  (Read 22671 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Sarcasm has been called out by Matt Duvall!
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »
Can you imagine what a workout with Matt Duvall and Sarcasm would entail? Here is a sneack peek for all you queers:

0800hrs Wake up after a full night of spooning.
0830hrs start walk along the pier holding hands and carressing bald heads
0900hrs candy bar breackfest fiesta preferably Mars' "bar"
1000hrs warm up on the butt blaster look around for other interesting figures with sexy shorts and sweaty wifebeaters and start showing off to them. Workout continues with the pink dumbells for overhead presses followed by a protein drink in the men's room.
1030hrs Sarcasm has another sudden urge to feel the muscled bears so he excuses himself from his girlfriends and proceeds to rip off every single lingerie his bear friends are wearing.

hahaha sarcasm what a fag he doesn't even deserve a decent ending to the story. As for matt duvall he does like to train at the intensity of a champion and settles for only one work set hahahaha what a puss.
just push some weight!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2006, 07:17:54 PM »
Can you imagine what a workout with Matt Duvall and Sarcasm would entail? Here is a sneack peek for all you queers:

0800hrs Wake up after a full night of spooning.
0830hrs start walk along the pier holding hands and carressing bald heads
0900hrs candy bar breackfest fiesta preferably mars
1000hrs warm up on the butt blaster look around for other interesting figures with sexy shorts and sweaty wifebeaters and start showing off to them. Workout continues with the pink dumbells for overhead presses followed by a protein drink in the men's room.
1030hrs Sarcasm has another sudden urge to feel the muscled bears so he excuses himself from his girlfriends and proceeds to rip off every single lingerie his bear friends are wearing.

hahaha sarcasm what a fag he doesn't even deserve a decent ending to the story. As for matt duvall he does like to train at the intensity of a champion and settles for only one work set hahahaha what a puss.

You thought about that way to much, Alexxx!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2006, 07:19:13 PM »
You thought about that way to much, Alexxx!

Yeah I know I know.. I am watchign tv and letting my fingers having some fun at sarcasm and matty's expense.
just push some weight!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2006, 07:22:28 PM »
Any fun at Sarcasm's expense is a good thing. hahaha

Xtremely Fit

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2006, 07:59:04 PM »
sarcasm, hate to ruin your fun but he really is that strong and i hope you dont bet any money. i have been good friends with matt for several years, trained with him for 2003 nationals. off season training he is very powerful, but it would be funny to see your jaw drop when he does do 120 dumbbell curls or whatever exercise you choose. matt was also well over 230lbs at 17 years old and training with professional powerlifters that taught him very well. best of luck..

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
Re: Sarcasm has been called out!
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2006, 08:06:55 PM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.

You got the above right. You are called out. No doubt you will punk out just like you did to Kamali. You are a real coward when somebody gets real.

TRUTH

word
Put it on the Underhills

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2006, 08:08:20 PM »
sarcasm, hate to ruin your fun but he really is that strong and i hope you dont bet any money. i have been good friends with matt for several years, trained with him for 2003 nationals. off season training he is very powerful, but it would be funny to see your jaw drop when he does do 120 dumbbell curls or whatever exercise you choose. matt was also well over 230lbs at 17 years old and training with professional powerlifters that taught him very well. best of luck..

No, he's not as strong as he claims. He's full of shit and everyone but you little nut huggers knows it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2006, 08:10:56 PM »
Hey douchebag shut your mouth and have some respect.....Sarcasm accepted about 2 pages back.

Sorry I don't troll all day waiting for a response. Still, my belief is Sarcasm and TA are the same person. Sarcasm will turn down the offer, but TA will try to accept. Retarded.

As for you, wipe your chin, TA's spooge is a drippin'.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2006, 11:36:08 PM »
Matt Duvall has offered the following...

Will the internet bully Sarcasm accept?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93876.0

"Sarcasm" bitched out, like I knew he would. Once a bitch, always a bitch! 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2006, 11:49:29 PM »
The 635 lbs military press is BS of course.

If DuVall has incline benched 635 lbs in a smith machine, he's a monster nevertheless.

But when stuff like the 635 lbs military smith press is claimed, I consider it not only BS, but also disrespectful of those who are the strongest in the world, and who don't BS.

I know neither Sandvik, Svensson, Leto or any of the other top benchpressers in IPF are even remotedly close to military pressing 635 lbs in a smith machine.

And I seriously doubt Savickas or Rezazadeh would be able to do it either. These two have more powerful shoulders than anyone I've seen.

Credit to DuVall for not fearing the discussion, and inviting sarc.

YIP
Zack

I agree with you, Hedgy. I am sick and tired of the MuscleTech corporation and how, through deceit and dishonest advertisement, it has completely taken over bodybuilding. I remember the time when the biggest names were EAS, Weider and TwinLab, and how Guy Gardner managed to transformer his Canadian operation into the complete ruler of bodybuilding, to the point where even the Olympia is sponsored by MuscleTech. Their before and after ads are obvious, but extremely well-crafted, extremely eloquent lies to sell their supplments: by manipulating words and scientific data for the un-educated, Gardner has become a gazzilionaire. This truly pisses me off, because most bodybuilders are poor and uneducated, so they are hopeless against Gardner taking away their little hard-earned money. In fact, even Getbig.com is sponsored by MuscleTech, which shows this Company's power. I hate them for the liars they obviously are, and for how they have turned all of bodybuilding into their personal circus freak show. >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Rottmag

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2006, 12:15:17 AM »
The resident GetBig HYPOCRITE is being called out by a pro and the best he can do is crawl back under that pathetic shell he calls home . . .

Bitch slapping of the highest magnitude!

LMFAO!!!

bigfisk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2006, 12:26:24 AM »
ten to one sacrasm doesn't show

MAtt your lying... let me train with you!

What a golden oportunity being laid down here by MAtt DuVall. You would have to be nuts not to take him up on it.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2006, 12:46:41 AM »
hahaha, another jackass who comes into a thread late and just reads the last three posts.

Sarcasm, your the jackass...
Seriously, why does these internet pussies never take up challenges like this?
They constantly badmouth everyone here on GB, but can't take a challenge.

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2006, 01:06:45 AM »
Sarcasm is a giant pussy if he doesnt take Mat up on his offer.You need to do it bro, it will be sick. But your gonna get your ass kicked inthe ring!!! haha

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2006, 01:55:49 AM »
Sarcasm ...enough.
You are too ignorant of everything.
Better be out of your town and go to see Matt.
Matt is acting like this. But,I am very sure that he will treat you good.
I think its good chance to see the world.
Go for it.
No offence totaly.
I just feel very sorry for you.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2006, 02:19:26 AM »
Sarcasm ...enough.
You are too ignorant of everything.
Better be out of your town and go to see Matt.
Matt is acting like this. But,I am very sure that he will treat you good.
I think its good chance to see the world.
Go for it.
No offence totaly.
I just feel very sorry for you.
was that a poem? an old chinese proverb?
8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2006, 02:23:36 AM »
i would say matt is full of shit.he ain't nothing but a bitch.i would say matt is just throwing unreal numbers in his lifts which are hard to believe.and as far as sarcasm goes he has been OWNED a million times by virtually everyone on this board..sorry sarcasm matt might not be the strongest but he is a million times stronger than your lame ass..
SARCASM=OWNED
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2006, 02:26:04 AM »
Go to school kid. Youll be late.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2006, 02:30:36 AM »
Go to school kid. Youll be late.
ok boss
8) B.B.C. 8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2006, 04:10:07 AM »

LOL. Give him a break, he tries.

I think so at least he's not obsessed with GH guts like the shadow I think so.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2006, 04:23:19 AM »
LOL. Give him a break, he tries.

I think so at least he's not obsessed with GH guts like the shadow I think so.
;D haha yes, i only have a laugh with him, he knows im only joking i think.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2006, 04:45:40 AM »
hahahaha, this is hilarious, can you imagine Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger getting on a football board and challenging a random nobody to come and watch him prove that he can throw a football 70 yards or run a 4.6 40, i never said that Matt wasn't strong, i said that some of his lifts are OBVIOUS LIES and that Muscletech supplements are shit and that the real secret to his size is drugs, i dare anyone to refute those statements.
This is the most accurate post on this whole subject. I agree with you Sarcasm. People need to realize the difference between personal opinion and personal attack. There is a big difference.

PB

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2006, 04:54:19 AM »
Pro bodybuilding without gas is like driving a car without gas.  I really don't give a flying fuck how dedicated you are to every aspect of bodybuilding, no pro would be anything without drugs.  They would be 200 shredded for an average height if they are lucky.  Just shut up about this "dedication" crap.  Also, I would probably be a lean 220 (lean as in like 12%) if I merely took the drugs pros did, ate tons, and worked out moderately.

Stop underestimating the power of juice.  Pros are nothing without it.

I miss Woten.  :'(

Agreed! I work out hard...eat the good clean food and I still think I look like shit...these pros make me laugh when they talk about dedication, eating the food...give me a fucking break.  anyone who says gear ISN'T the difference maker has his head up his ass.  I guess all these female bodybuilders would look like giant mastodons without gear?! Oh, but they eat clean, and work hard in the gym, that's why they look like they do!? BULLCRAP.
footloose and fancy free

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2006, 05:16:20 AM »
I´m still amazed that its still people that think that sarcasm would be owned, I mean come on! A 635 pound military smithpress is not something you just do, you must probally devote a whole career to it. But Matt Duvall is strong no doubt, just not 635 pound strong

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2006, 05:24:40 AM »
Why send a boy like Sarcasm when we can send a man like Venom Vince Versace to sort Duvall out? Goodrum claims he is a pro wrestler so the meeting of two powerful guys should be worth money to see.