Author Topic: The benefits of being single....  (Read 24937 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: The benefits of being single....
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2006, 06:07:09 PM »
FOR REAL!  My toothbrush is kept in the CLOSED drawer.  

Toxy, did you ever read my post to Lord Humungous about smells being molecules that you actually ingest?   :P

of course...hense smell and tase r related..which is why you cant taste food real good when you have a cold..which is why i genuinely get pissed off when people fart in my car....i simply cant tolerate that as much as i make fart jokes..smelling a fart is like eating VERY diluted poop >:(
carpe` vaginum!

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2006, 06:48:39 PM »
of course...hense smell and tase r related..which is why you cant taste food real good when you have a cold..which is why i genuinely get pissed off when people fart in my car....i simply cant tolerate that as much as i make fart jokes..smelling a fart is like eating VERY diluted poop >:(

Ok, Ok tox stop or you will make me throw up!!!  I have a bit of a poop phobia, which is why I couldnt make it as a doctor...well, that and watching people die.  I am hoping my baby will help change it, otherwise...Bob is on POOP DUTY!!!  Thank GOD bob does not "release bodily functions" in the same room as me.  And he shuts the door when he goes to the bathroom.  We have disinfectant deoderant spray for any lingering odors.  No shit particles flying around in my bathroom!!!!!

kinda like ours too "T" only no door, just a wall between toilet and sink area.  I like how it gives ya privacy.  I'm always busting in on Michael  ;D
I would be so embarassed if I walked in on Bob.  If the door is closed, I know what he is doing.  I don't go near the room for atleast 20 min!!  He knows that farting and poo disgust me..so he is polite.  :-*

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2006, 06:50:17 PM »

I think I'm gonna be sick...  :-X
BKS approved

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2006, 06:51:28 PM »
being able to scratch yourself at any time (or place) and not having to worry about it  ;D
BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2006, 07:27:17 PM »
I think I'm gonna be sick...  :-X

LMAO......man i laughed me ass off....thanx for that..i really needed it :)..heehee
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2006, 07:29:48 PM »
Ok, Ok tox stop or you will make me throw up!!!  I have a bit of a poop phobia, which is why I couldnt make it as a doctor

heyy me neither but i had different reasons...my parents and wellll i'm just not THAT compassionate...and doing it for the money is the wrong reason to do it...

i tried working in a PT ward once..till some old lady threw up on me..and that ws the end of my working in hospitals.. >:(
carpe` vaginum!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2006, 07:54:19 PM »

LMAO......man i laughed me ass off....thanx for that..i really needed it :)..heehee

;D

BTW excellent avatar Toxie, one of my fav movies of all time + the sound track rocks!

"This is the really real world, and there ain't no comin' back."

"MURDERER!
I didn't murder nobody man. I don't even fckn' know you man? What the fck you want man?
I want you to tell me a story: A man and a woman in a loft a year ago...
Yeah...
LISTEN! I'm sure you'll remember. You killed them, on Halloween."   

BKS approved

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »

:o  :o I can't believe you're saying this. This from the guy who loves to give Dutch ovens?  ???
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »
being able to scratch yourself at any time (or place) and not having to worry about it  ;D

oh mish, I gotta disagree here.
I'm single, and I've had wierd itches in awkward places, that I could never scratch in public.

This might not be so much a benefit of being single, but rather a benefit of living alone.
w

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »
oh mish, I gotta disagree here.
I'm single, and I've had wierd itches in awkward places, that I could never scratch in public.

This might not be so much a benefit of being single, but rather a benefit of living alone.

This is true Jags, but considering I am single & live alone...
BKS approved

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »
heyy me neither but i had different reasons...my parents and wellll i'm just not THAT compassionate...and doing it for the money is the wrong reason to do it...

i tried working in a PT ward once..till some old lady threw up on me..and that ws the end of my working in hospitals.. >:(

OOOHHH sick man!!  I never had anyone throw up on me...but I did lose a cardiac arrest patient while I was performing CPR.  I totally watched his eyes glaze over and his life was gone at that second.  It was a moment I will never forget, and the moment I realized I was not cut out for the ER. My hopes were to be a trauma surgeon, but I could never lose the emotion with my patients.  Basically, my work went home with me.

So I moved on to my next favorite thing.....ACTING!!!  Yep, my parents disowned me for like a day...but 6 network shows, and a prod company later....they aren't bitching anymore.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2006, 12:36:43 AM »
OOOHHH sick man!!  I never had anyone throw up on me...

The only ones that have ever been allowed to spit up on me were my neices ...when they were babies.
Anyone else tries it, ...they're gonna die. It's that simple.

but I did lose a cardiac arrest patient while I was performing CPR.  I totally watched his eyes glaze over and his life was gone at that second.  It was a moment I will never forget, and the moment I realized I was not cut out for the ER. My hopes were to be a trauma surgeon, but I could never lose the emotion with my patients.  Basically, my work went home with me.

Ouch. I couldn't imagine what that must be like to watch someone's life slip away. It's hard when you empathize with people. I used to fund raise for children's charities and it was heart rending. In order to do a good job, you really have to totally and completely immerse yourself into the suffering of others ...and that takes such a toll.

So I moved on to my next favorite thing.....ACTING!!!  Yep, my parents disowned me for like a day...but 6 network shows, and a prod company later....they aren't bitching anymore.

{LOL} Isn't that always the way it is? I remember how my Mom wanted to disown me because I didn't want to go to law school, ...but as soon as limo's start picking you up to take you to work, ...they sure sing a different tune. lol. When their friends start walking up to them saying I just saw your daughter in a movie, or when they start asking your Mom to ask you what so & so is like, or if they can have an autographed picture, ...then they start beaming like it was their decision for you to get into the biz in the first place.  ::)
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2006, 03:17:30 AM »

Which ones?
:D Weee

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »
The only ones that have ever been allowed to spit up on me were my neices ...when they were babies.
Anyone else tries it, ...they're gonna die. It's that simple.

Ouch. I couldn't imagine what that must be like to watch someone's life slip away. It's hard when you empathize with people. I used to fund raise for children's charities and it was heart rending. In order to do a good job, you really have to totally and completely immerse yourself into the suffering of others ...and that takes such a toll.

{LOL} Isn't that always the way it is? I remember how my Mom wanted to disown me because I didn't want to go to law school, ...but as soon as limo's start picking you up to take you to work, ...they sure sing a different tune. lol. When their friends start walking up to them saying I just saw your daughter in a movie, or when they start asking your Mom to ask you what so & so is like, or if they can have an autographed picture, ...then they start beaming like it was their decision for you to get into the biz in the first place.  ::)

I don't think I could do the charity work, esp with children.  I am too much of a softie.  I can't even watch the st. judes thing on tv without sheding tears.  Its too much to see those little kids go thru so much and never blink an eye.  I want to scoop them all up and take on their disease, just so they can be healthy and be normal children.

My mom and dad are much better with the acting now.  I know what you are talking about with the works of the business.  Coming from a small town, my dad gets attention because his friends are seeing me on tv or commercials.  Now with Bob joining the family...he displays his mags, and dvds.  Pops is in star heaven.  I will never forget interrupting Angelina Jolie during our conversation to answer my moms call and tell her to quit blowing up my phone.  She didn't believe me when I told her who I was in the middle of a convo with.  My parents are proud...and thanking me for not finishing med school....it would have cost them an additional 100k.

Which ones?

I have done a few guest spots on Gilmore Girls, American Dreams, CSI Las Vegas, That 70s show, Charmed, and ER.  I was asked back to ER this season, but they werent happy with the pregnancy. Hopefully, they will bring me back in the spring.  We shall see.....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2006, 06:00:56 PM »
;D

BTW excellent avatar Toxie, one of my fav movies of all time + the sound track rocks!

"This is the really real world, and there ain't no comin' back."

"MURDERER!
I didn't murder nobody man. I don't even fckn' know you man? What the fck you want man?
I want you to tell me a story: A man and a woman in a loft a year ago...
Yeah...
LISTEN! I'm sure you'll remember. You killed them, on Halloween."   

Abashed the devil stood, and felt how awefull goodness is....T-bird

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...Sarah

i'm hardly a big guy..but (modestly aside) take a loo at me face and take a wild guess at what i dress up as every halloween...PS the hair is wayyy longer now.... :)

btw...its my favourive movie also...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2006, 06:03:33 PM »
:o  :o I can't believe you're saying this. This from the guy who loves to give Dutch ovens?  ???

i did it to a girl ONCE Judi lol..she ws an actress and a model and thought she ws gods gift to men...had to bring her down to earth a little bit...

..conciet on a beautifull woman is becoming....

..i wont tolerate arrogance.....i'd rather date a chubby girl with a good sence of humor who isn't full of herself..and i have...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »
OOOHHH sick man!!  I never had anyone throw up on me...but I did lose a cardiac arrest patient while I was performing CPR.  I totally watched his eyes glaze over and his life was gone at that second.  It was a moment I will never forget, and the moment I realized I was not cut out for the ER. My hopes were to be a trauma surgeon, but I could never lose the emotion with my patients.  Basically, my work went home with me.

what show what show???? now i can brag to me buddies that i pseudo know someone from TV..do tell...  i did "the importance of being ernest" at a local theater in annapollis MD once..long time ago... (excuse me spelling..i have had a bottle of wine!)...

as for death...i'm originally from pakistan...seem plenty of it.....all my uncles are cardiologists (now in the UK) but i used to hang in a paki ER with my uncles..seen plenty of death..in the hospital and on the streets...its meh...people die...some sooner that later...i've learned not to take it to heart..
carpe` vaginum!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2006, 06:20:26 PM »

i'm hardly a big guy..but (modestly aside) take a loo at me face and take a wild guess at what i dress up as every halloween...PS the hair is wayyy longer now.... :)

btw...its my favourive movie also...

Do you have any pics of you in costume? If so, I think you should post'em.
BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2006, 08:13:47 PM »
if i can find em..i will..i posted 1 a while back on the sex board....i'm not the most carefull person with my possessions...i lose stuff al the time... :(  ..needless to say..<smile> i have the voice...persona and the look dead bang down for the character :)

..i'm flattered  though that  u thought enough to ask me to post said pix...thanx :)
carpe` vaginum!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2006, 10:05:16 PM »
Well get to looking dammit! >:( ;D
BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2006, 10:19:26 PM »
Well get to looking dammit! >:( ;D

lol..awww....i'm watching the last lost disk tonite but i promiser i WILL look.....but i'm a scatter brain..i lose stuff....that ws so cute though...lol...

been a while since a girl demanded stuff of me... :)
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2006, 05:49:35 AM »
other than to get off of her?  Sorry, had to say it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2006, 03:14:38 PM »
other than to get off of her?  Sorry, had to say it.

lol...hope this is girl board rated but my most recent ex demanded just that as i started yelling " i'm the kiiing of the worrrls...i'm the kiiing of the world" at the top of my lungs midway thru our love making ;D....man o man she ws pissed...lol
carpe` vaginum!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2006, 03:20:54 PM »
ya promised us you would burn that shirt if you ever found it again
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2006, 03:40:04 PM »
ya promised us you would burn that shirt if you ever found it again

i swear i swear if i ever find it i'll burn it...besides i'm kinda chubby now...its great...so i cant wear it anyhow..i do hafta lean up for halloween though...i happen to end up being a hit with goth chicks around that time ;D

carpe` vaginum!