Author Topic: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there  (Read 27789 times)

Monohydrate

• Getbig II
Re: PDI Night of Champions: Steve Weinberger was there
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 01:48:59 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong here, but except for Ronnie, hasn't Lee beat all of those other guys one time or another on stage?  Before Ronnie started his Mr O strings, Lee probably beat him back in the old days as well.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
Re: Steve W and the PDI show
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 01:50:04 AM »

I'm Vince Goodrum, formally known as Venom Vince Versace.  The man who runs the block.  The man who could put you in the Cobra Crosslock.  The Carolina Cobra that drop more elbows than Dusty Rhodes, the one that's always pimping a stable full of ho's and if you don't knoooooooooowwwwww.....n ow you know.
That's who, Lee McCrutchen... ;D 

oh thats who you are, you sound like one of those guys in there late 20's early 30's who is obsessed with wrestling, collects wwe action figures and goes to wrestling shows with a big sponge hand wearing a hulk hogan t-shirt.

8) B.B.C. 8)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 06:28:13 AM »
You can come to Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, NY, and come slap in his face yourself.  Don't look for someone else to do it--be a man and step up to the plate since he is such a dick to you..

settle down there steve.  I don't have the time or the money to fly out to NY to confront you....realistically where would that get me?  C'mon, man grow up, you can't just yell and scream and push people around for your whole life to get your way. What would that accomplish?  I'm not in the BB public eye..he is and should conduct himself as such.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 06:29:48 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong here, but except for Ronnie, hasn't Lee beat all of those other guys one time or another on stage?  Before Ronnie started his Mr O strings, Lee probably beat him back in the old days as well.

Lee has beaten Ronnie in the past.
nasser=piece of shit

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 06:30:00 AM »
He was there making notes. Perhaps he wants to learn or get inspirations? Or does he just want to blackmail? Who knows..

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 07:34:12 AM »
Christ Vince, just shut the fuck up already...all you do is throw insults when you should be directing that energy to improving yourself.

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 09:17:12 AM »
Hey Lee,

Leave my name out of it Dude.  I fear nothing.  Good job on your win.  We will see when we battle again.  We have gone back and forth the last two Arnolds.  See you on stage Superman ;)

Marvelous Melvin Anthony

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 09:24:11 AM »
Hey Lee,

Leave my name out of it Dude.  I fear nothing.  Good job on your win.  We will see when we battle again.  We have gone back and forth the last two Arnolds.  See you on stage Superman ;)

Marvelous Melvin Anthony
Where has lee mentioned your name in this thread?
8) B.B.C. 8)

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2006, 09:32:01 AM »
settle down there steve.  I don't have the time or the money to fly out to NY to confront you....realistically where would that get me?  C'mon, man grow up, you can't just yell and scream and push people around for your whole life to get your way.  What would I say "hey steve, I heard your a dick"...what would taht accomplish?  I'm not in the BB public eye..he is and should conduct himself as such.

I'm not Steve, but if you weren't at the show--don't post rumors that you aren't sure are fact.  His ass would have been evicted/arrested/shot at the Beacon if he was pushing people around. 

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2006, 09:57:16 AM »
I saw Steve there and he was totally cool.  The only thing I heard was that he bumped into Rhino and absolutely nothing came of it.  I can also tell you that there is about a billion other people I'd rather get into a fight with than Steve, and that's saying something.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2006, 09:58:13 AM »
I met him once in Chicago at a breakfast we had with about 15 others people.  Seemed nice then, but I read about some ofthe tuff he does and he just seems off.  He was definitely at the show to report to Manion about everything.  I am pretty sure a lot of conference calls have been made since the show with Weinberger, Manion, Chic and others.  Each of the IFBB tools were wrong about the show and had egg thrown in their faces.  They'll wait till the embarassment dies down and will be back to say how bad the show went and what a failure.  I am surprised no one has ever just knocked him out.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2006, 11:04:18 AM »
I'm not Steve, but if you weren't at the show--don't post rumors that you aren't sure are fact.  His ass would have been evicted/arrested/shot at the Beacon if he was pushing people around. 

There was an incident there - I'm not gonna spill it because pussies like to sue lol... but yes, something happened, there were threats, almost a fight, and it was the status quo - one guy who always starts crap with people, was there to start crap with people :(

Now if any of you who is anonymous would like to tell us what happened, please share it.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »

the original title of the thread was "was steve W at the NOC" somebody changed it and if you read my first post I asked if the rumors I heard were true or false.  If they were false, great then just say they were false, if they were true then I can see it happening, everything I've ever read about steve has been about him confronting someone-Shawn Ray at the O a few years ago, yelling at the fans at the NOC a few years ago etc.  From what I've heard it's not totally out of the realm of possibility.  To come on here and tell me that all I gotta do is say it to steves face just kinda proves the point that he's a hothead.  Wether he likes it or not he's in the public eye, it might be a small public eye, bodybuilding fans but it's still a public eye and he's subject to scrutiny. 
nasser=piece of shit

DonDan

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2006, 11:34:04 AM »

Romano, we all know that Steve is your boy, and Blechman likes him too but I was there too. I stood in the corner talking to some friends when Steve bumps/pushes that photo guy George as he was walking out of the theater. Next thing I heard was George yelling that if Steve "put his hands on" or pushed him again, he would have him arrested for assault. I heard George was a cop or something like that. He seemed pretty serious. I'd have loved to see NYPD's best cuff Weinberger and haul him off. His sole purpose of being there was to cause trouble IMO.

Also, and this goes for the other posters who want to drag Bev into this. It's not right to drag family into this BS.

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2006, 11:38:06 AM »
Lee has the biggest balls in the IFBB to compete in the PDI.  I think it's a good move.  He's the star of the PDI, has the potential to get more attention and more endorsements. 

Having "balls" is when you are in a situation to lose something. When you have nothing to lose having balls is irrelavent.
The BBinsider

body88

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2006, 11:40:34 AM »
Having "balls" is when you are in a situation to lose something. When you have nothing to lose having balls is irrelavent.

Why does the ifbb care? They claim to hate lee and think he is a troublemaker right? So let the guy do what he wants. I love how the Olympia looked like a thrid rate production yet the iffbb disses the pdi like it is supposed to be first rate the first time out. Sweet venues the ifbb shows are held in lol.

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2006, 12:04:35 PM »
I think Steve has a similar hang up a la Mike Katz in Pumping Iron, if you get my drift. Steve just deals with it in a negative way.....

justthetruth

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2006, 12:25:12 PM »
I saw Steve there.  He was sitting in his seat not bothering anybody.  I saw him walk out at the night show, I said hello to him, he said hello to a few people and then he left.  If he was bothering anyone or harassing anyone, why wouldn't the promoters have security throw him out?  Also how come this one photographer guy - who obviously doesn't like him, is the only one to say that he was pushing people around?  Don't you think that other BB's would have come and posted how Steve was "harassing" them too?  This sounds like this Photographer is spouting off crap.... IMO, Steve had a right to be there to check out what was going on.  A smart business move if you ask me.  Obviously, they're having a problem with his being there.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2006, 12:55:30 PM »
I have talked to 4 people who all saw the same thing.  I'm not saying it's true.  Just saying 4 people saw the same thing.

I'm sure someone here who knows him (which should be a lot of yall) could call him and ask him to post and clear it up so we'll know what really happened.

if he posts on here he'd probably threaten to beat up every member on this board.....he'd be using the old "fly down here and say it to my face" bullshit line....I predict he would have the first real meltdown in board history cause after about 10 minutes he'd put his fist through his computer...
nasser=piece of shit

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2006, 01:51:28 PM »
I spoke to Steve. George is not telling the truth. Steve did not push anybody nor touch him. Why would Steve push George? It’s a felony in New York to push someone, so go ahead. And Steve said ‘Why would I waste my time with you”.  All Steve did was go to the show, and stayed to himself. Jeez - some of you guys as just too much.

body88

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2006, 02:08:13 PM »
I spoke to Steve. George is not telling the truth. Steve did not push anybody nor touch him. Why would Steve push George? It’s a felony in New York to push someone, so go ahead. And Steve said ‘Why would I waste my time with you”.  All Steve did was go to the show, and stayed to himself. Jeez - some of you guys as just too much.

Where you there?

You believe anything any of these guys say. Pretty obvious by now. I bet if Titus told you he didn't do it you would believe him. No offense. But you always take the other side.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2006, 02:11:04 PM »
I call and ask. Did you actually here George say 'Steve W touched him and pushed me'. Or did you hear him say "IF you push me, I will complain". Big difference in the story. Was Steve W on his way out leaving the show, or did Steve go up to George. Get your facts straight - if something happened - it would be big news here. 

Can't anyone go to a show. I hope to see Wayne DeMilia at the Olympia too.

body88

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2006, 02:12:27 PM »
I call and ask. Did you actually here George say 'Steve W touched him and pushed me'. Or did you hear him say "IF you push me, I will complain". Big difference in the story. Was Steve W on his way out leaving the show, or did Steve go up to George. Get your facts straight - if something happened - it would be big news here. 

Can't anyone go to a show. I hope to see Wayne DeMilia at the Olympia too.

No offense Ron but if Steve was being a dick would he have just came out and said " oh ya I was being an asshole and acting like a total jackass"

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2006, 02:14:45 PM »
George used to post on here until he started posting his photoshopped pics of female bodybuilders, got pissed when he was told the truth about them and then asked his site visitors to boycott getbig. Ron and I had the distinct pleasure of meeting George in person at the Europa when he sat at our table for dinner, oh yes and Lonnie Tepper was there as well. George is a bitter man with strong opinions, nothing wrong with that but he will take shots at the IFBB any where and way he can. George needs to put down his bottle of alcohol once in awhile and he might gain some clarity. I know he comes here and reads the boards now, so don't be shy George - tell us the truth, you know like you told Ron and I you had no problem doing at the Europa?

I know Steve and yes he is one guy you wouldn't want to fuck with, but he also doesn't just hit or push anyone for no reason. He's a New Yorker who tells it how it is and many people can't handle that.

Elevate Your Image.™

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2006, 02:16:35 PM »
Romano, we all know that Steve is your boy, and Blechman likes him too but I was there too. I stood in the corner talking to some friends when Steve bumps/pushes that photo guy George as he was walking out of the theater. Next thing I heard was George yelling that if Steve "put his hands on" or pushed him again, he would have him arrested for assault. I heard George was a cop or something like that. He seemed pretty serious. I'd have loved to see NYPD's best cuff Weinberger and haul him off. His sole purpose of being there was to cause trouble IMO.

Also, and this goes for the other posters who want to drag Bev into this. It's not right to drag family into this BS.

Nobody's my boy.  Let's get that straight right from the get-go.  I'm just telling you like I saw it.  Steve was cool.  I heard of - not saw - an incident that I also heard was bullshit.  All I can tell you is what I saw, and what I saw was Steve being cool.  He stayed out of the way, up in the balcony, and checked out the show, with a ticket he bought.

Yes, he called Manion while he was there, I also called my boss - in fact, they were both having dinner together in Cleveland when I called and I spoke to both bosses.  They both told me Steve had called.  You mean no one here would have predicted that?  No one figured the other side would come check out the show?

Come on guys, there is little to no drama here.