Author Topic: Alpha pharma in any world standard = underground  (Read 61468 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Alpha pharma in any world standard = underground
« on: August 12, 2011, 04:05:44 AM »
alpha pharma in any world standard = underground,, since india is such a back woods country ,, really third world but seriously third world with over population and with very poor sanitary conditions....alpha pharma pass there for human grade,, it is legit but not even close to the best cook in the game,, it is dosed like human grade and done from chinease powders,,

problem is....there are places in india where you will find fellas walking around with maggots in their nose and throat...and ears and etc etc,, india is very very underdeveloped country ,, good food yes ,, decent people,, but! very very third world have no doubt about it ,, THIRD WORLD!,,

in addition the indian dealers can never get product in time anywhere due to customs who went nuts on them lately ,, its a mess,,jason cutler go to india because he get money! to go to india lol  thats where it ends...at our level you dont go to no diff country to get your stuff,, you get it to your door on a regular basis ,, when you are a millioner life is very easy my friends,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
alpha pharma in any world standard = underground
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 04:08:34 AM »
Must be good to fuk sum' Indian buddha whores  :P

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 04:10:14 AM »
in addition the indian dealers can never get product in time anywhere due to customs who went nuts on them lately ,, its a mess,,jason cutler go to india because he get money! to go to india lol  thats where it ends...at our level you dont go to no diff country to get your stuff,, you get it to your door on a regular basis ,, when you are a millioner life is very easy my friends,,

gh15 approved

It's good to be a millionaire  8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 04:16:03 AM »
alpha pharma in any world standard = underground,, since india is such a back woods country ,, really third world but seriously third world with over population and with very poor sanitary conditions....alpha pharma pass there for human grade,, it is legit but not even close to the best cook in the game,, it is dosed like human grade and done from chinease powders,,

problem is....there are places in india where you will find fellas walking around with maggots in their nose and throat...and ears and etc etc,, india is very very underdeveloped country ,, good food yes ,, decent people,, but! very very third world have no doubt about it ,, THIRD WORLD!,,

gh15 approved
Oh we know Alpha isnt human grade, they make equipoise, parabolin etc sure
It is about the best available in that it isnt currently being counterfeited a lot
And yeah I didnt have to drive 2mins to get my Alpha, it came to me
Cutler, no doubt is the same, pros do not travel for gear
They travel without it, when they come for seminars and guest pose you give them few days worth

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 04:22:40 AM »
Oh we know Alpha isnt human grade, they make equipoise, parabolin etc sure
It is about the best available in that it isnt currently being counterfeited a lot
And yeah I didnt have to drive 2mins to get my Alpha, it came to me
Cutler, no doubt is the same, pros do not travel for gear
They travel without it, when they come for seminars and guest pose you give them few days worth

the days you get gear face to face ended long ago,,now day you only get it through mails,, reason is IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO OPEN MAIL ,, no one know what is inside and the big names make sure it look like regular stuff they are that good,, and it is federal crime to open packages unless there is suspision that it is illegal,, today the sources are pros ,,very little mistakes,, and the ones who do mistakes are out of the cult very fast due to no customers,,

over all it is really a federal crime to mess with someones package especialy within a country ,,there is very heavy price to pay if your package was open and it was nothing but panties...if you are rich fella and you sue they pay hand and foot for this mistake so everyone is scared fo everyone and thats hwo everyone get everything usually

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 04:24:35 AM »
HEY GH15 GAME OVER!THIS IS WHAT MADE PROS MR.O'S AND AMATEURS PROS- CLEANEST GEAR ON THE BB MARKET.NORDICS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT-THIS IS FROM THE MAN HIMSELF WILLIAM LLEWELLYN

Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 04:33:08 AM »
if william was the final verdict about stuf like that everyone would follow it correct? the problem you have with india and this is the truth....is that its back wood country ,, alpha pharma is legit underground facility out of india....they put real hormone in the ampolas but they are very much considered underground among us bodybuilders,, again legit! btu underground,,, i dont know any profesional who use them ,,not even one! we use testovirons,, we use norma testosterona ,, we use omnadren ,, we use few other brands and we mainly MAINLY use special cooks that will nto let you in unless you are at the top ,, top of the cult ...doesnt mean profesional ...just top of the cult ,, they will be willing to lose money over quality of clients!,,

the best profesionals grow on private cooks who cook very pure powders for them,, inaddition to some human grade ampolas,,

i have respect to william ,, i have seen what he wrote about alpha pharma ,, but alpha pharma is not at the level of nordic in any form not service not products,, and ofcourse not hgh,,

you have an AGENDA,, you do know that due to what you do here less and less will buy alpha pharma and you will hurt good sources like sandra who sell it....so you need to be careful with what you say ,,

DONT EVER COMPARE NORDIC TO EUROMAN,, DONT EVER COMPARE NORDIC TO ALPHA PHARMA ,, NORDIC IS THE ALL TIME HALL OF FAMER 10 YEARS IN A RAW OF THE BODYBUILD CULT,, HE MAYEB IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FELLA IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN BODYBUILD 2000,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 04:36:39 AM »
actualy to correct what i wrote above,, i do know pro that use them....ME i used them ,, good products,, also gary used them he said same thing,, but they are not at the top level of anything,, they are underground that is sterile...many underground are sterile,, as long as you have legit dose and legit product with high quality powder you will be ok ,,

i do not know many profesionals who use alpha pharma to be honest,,i know PLENTY of profesionals who use nordic

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 04:36:42 AM »
Jay is the only bber at this weight and height who doesnt have a gut...

Well he might have, but his stomach is tight all the time, he controls it.

Its embarassing for a tall guy like Wolf having a gut sticking out, fucking embarassing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 04:39:55 AM »
Jay is the only bber at this weight and height who doesnt have a gut...

Well he might have, but his stomach is tight all the time, he controls it.

Its embarassing for a tall guy like Wolf having a gut sticking out, fucking embarassing.

lol thats because he has 42 inch waist lol if not more,, that is right there 42 inch waist ,,if it doesnt go to the front of the belly ...it go from the sides...his waist is very very very wide

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 04:39:56 AM »
actualy to correct what i wrote above,, i do know pro that use them....ME i used them ,, good products,, also gary used them he said same thing,, but they are not at the top level of anything,, they are underground that is sterile...many underground are sterile,, as long as you have legit dose and legit product with high quality powder you will be ok ,,

i do not know many profesionals who use alpha pharma to be honest,,i know PLENTY of profesionals who use nordic

gh15 approved
You have approved AP some time ago as HG, god. what happened..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 04:41:48 AM »
lol thats because he has 42 inch waist lol if not more,, that is right there 42 inch waist ,,if it doesnt go to the front of the belly ...it go from the sides...his waist is very very very wide

gh15 approved
But you have to give props to him..he never lets it hang out..i respect that..

I mean look at Rockel at his recent eppearence, his stomach looked like a sack of shit. He must be dumb as a rock.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 04:42:45 AM »
You have approved AP some time ago as HG, god. what happened..

i said they were legit and shoudl be considered as human grade....in the place they are made out of they are human grade...i said it and i stand by iut! world standard they are underground level ,,good underground but never the less UNDER GROUND,,

no legit human grade company ...and we all know its bunch of 20 fellas who work for nothing in india...no legit human grade compay will have equipoise and trenbolona ace or whatever else ,, human grade do not make this type of gear,,

only powders from china that are cooked in underground facility wether it is garage or office... only those poweders will produce equipoise and trenbolona ace and etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »
But you have to give props to him..he never lets it hang out..i respect that..

I mean look at Rockel at his recent eppearence, his stomach looked like a sack of shit. He must be dumb as a rock.

well rockel is a dwarf...jason is 5'9 touching 5'9 this is not that short...5'9 is where it start getting to not too short and nto too tall for bodybuild,, 5'9 5'10 5;11 is best height for bodybuilder

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 04:44:36 AM »
i said they were legit and shoudl be considered as human grade....in the place they are made out of they are human grade...i said it and i stand by iut! world standard they are underground level ,,good underground but never the less UNDER GROUND,,

no legit human grade company ...and we all know its bunch of 20 fellas who work for nothing in india...no legit human grade compay will have equipoise and trenbolona ace or whatever else ,, human grade do not make this type of gear,,

only powders from china that are cooked in underground facility wether it is garage or office... only those poweders will produce equipoise and trenbolona ace and etc

gh15 approved
Thanks..

what brands of eq mast and tren would you recommend?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 04:45:51 AM »
with out a question strango,, best in the world

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 04:47:27 AM »

gh15 approved

what do u know about superman line?...seems to be "nordic approved"

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 04:49:10 AM »

gh15 approved
whos that.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 04:50:31 AM »
what do u know about superman line?...seems to be "nordic approved"

superman is very good,, it is up there with tht best of them ,, its good line good cookes,, very good powders

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 04:51:41 AM »
superman is very good,, it is up there with tht best of them ,, its good line good cookes,, very good powders

gh15 approved

thx! not too expensive either ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
Not to go off topic, but going completely off topic as Cutler isnt even being mentioned in this conversation anymore but pfizer genotropin 36iu pens do they get the gh15 approval?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 05:10:30 AM »
ofcourse genotropin get my approval lol ,,,the thing is i always prefer hgh to come in a disc form and you reconstitute it ,, never buy it mixed already ,, too much factors will degrade it ,, but over all  the  gh from company is approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 05:22:14 AM »
ofcourse genotropin get my approval lol ,,,the thing is i always prefer hgh to come in a disc form and you reconstitute it ,, never buy it mixed already ,, too much factors will degrade it ,, but over all  the  gh from company is approved

gh15 approved
Thios one is a pen which has powder at one section and the water in another. So you open the pack and push the plunger to move the water into the powder and reconsitute it. Have access to 20 pens but I gotta act quick

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 05:29:07 AM »
if william was the final verdict about stuf like that everyone would follow it correct? the problem you have with india and this is the truth....is that its back wood country ,, alpha pharma is legit underground facility out of india....they put real hormone in the ampolas but they are very much considered underground among us bodybuilders,, again legit! btu underground,,, i dont know any profesional who use them ,,not even one! we use testovirons,, we use norma testosterona ,, we use omnadren ,, we use few other brands and we mainly MAINLY use special cooks that will nto let you in unless you are at the top ,, top of the cult ...doesnt mean profesional ...just top of the cult ,, they will be willing to lose money over quality of clients!,,

the best profesionals grow on private cooks who cook very pure powders for them,, inaddition to some human grade ampolas,,

i have respect to william ,, i have seen what he wrote about alpha pharma ,, but alpha pharma is not at the level of nordic in any form not service not products,, and ofcourse not hgh,,

you have an AGENDA,, you do know that due to what you do here less and less will buy alpha pharma and you will hurt good sources like sandra who sell it....so you need to be careful with what you say ,,

DONT EVER COMPARE NORDIC TO EUROMAN,, DONT EVER COMPARE NORDIC TO ALPHA PHARMA ,, NORDIC IS THE ALL TIME HALL OF FAMER 10 YEARS IN A RAW OF THE BODYBUILD CULT,, HE MAYEB IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FELLA IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN BODYBUILD 2000,,

gh15 approved

Sorry but it is human grade cant you read. look at all the evidence posted.More pros use it than you think. so you are saying alpha pharma is not as good as that crappy stallion labs from mexico nordic sold for year or 2 and before that all the quality vet and pets pharma he sold? Euroman only has sold human grade ampules if you want testoviron he has that as well. he has accessss to organon sust. He can get anything human bgrade. like he says if its not on his list just ask him and he can most likely get it for you. He sells the blistered strip organon amps that are not even loose there in 10 packs one amp per blister pack strips  of 10. He has all sorts of human grade gear. I know there are underground chefs that cater to the pros like bruce kneller used to do. But euroman has all the goods and if you want testoviron or omnadren he will get it for you. but he only sells legit gear and some of the omnadren amps are faked and do not contain all the proper ingredients. with alpha pharma you know your getting the real deal. all euromans products are 100% legit. nordic on the other hand has sold crap in the past he is in it for the buck he could care less if a customer is happy otherwise he would have given me a refund on the fake xanax he sold a friend of mine. I tried them and they were vindeed fakes just a blue tab with no imprint some underground fake xanax probably from mexico.Ill find out what injectables he sells and compare them to alpha pharma and all the other human grade gear euroman has. talk to you soon buddy investigating time. Id have more respect for nordic if he made right on the fake xanax. And GH15 you cannot deny nordic did not sell stallion labs with shitty poorly crimped tops.Who cares how fast someones service is if your getting shit from them.I bet Euroman makes way more money than that bozo nordic and fuck sandra she has nothing to do with alpha pharma besides buying it in bulk from euroman. Alpha pharma is euromans thing. he was the first to have it and got the money to start the company.trust me alpha pharma is bowing up like nitro.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 05:37:41 AM »
Pure chinese powders.LEO LIANG LIVES ON!