Author Topic: WTF???! HBO Real Sports honors Jack LaLanne - are they nuts or something?!!!  (Read 17647 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Recently, HBO's Real Sports had a segment honoring 92 year-old plus Jack LaLanne for his contributions to physical culture and weight-training/bodybuilding.  WTF, have they gone nuts or something!????

I mean Real Sports just got through having a segment on John Romano and steroids with emphasis on the advantages of androgenic-anabolic drugs in bodybuilding.   After all, steroids, GH, amphetamines, thyroid, insulin, diuretics, synthol, etc., are the drugs that have made bodybuilding (BB) what it is today!!! 

The very idea that some wrinkly, old-fart, bodybuilder/physical-culture/health-nut, all-natural ("all-natural"-what the fvck is that??!), BBer like Jack LaLanne tries to emphasize such old-fashioned, out-dated, ridiculous, BB goals such as “health”, “longevity”, and “clean/decent living”!??  I mean in this modern-era of the great Arnold and Joe Weider, the REAL goal of BB is to try and look like a FREAKY vascular mass-monster like the real pro. IFBB BB HEROES of today like RC, JC, GS, and the freakiest of dem all ..."MR"!!!

Yeah man, the real goal of modern BB is to have that bald-headed, eye-bulging, vein-poppin’, acorn-testes, drug-bloated, vascular mass-monster, chemical/pharmaceutical FREAK look!  After all, let's be honest, that's what REALLY matters in life!!!   How can you compare the really worthwhile goals of BB …such as drug-bloating up to 300 lbs., havin’ 23-in guns,  and bein’ able to bench bump 600+ lbs., with such RIDICULOUS old-fashioned goals as “health” and “longevity”!??

I mean, so what if you drop-dead at 45, have terrible health-problems, etc., these are just “minor annoyances” when compared to achieving that MAGNIFICENT pharmaceutical freak, vascular, mass-monster look…life’s REALLY worthwhile goal!! 

After all, as John Romano preaches, the general public (gp) is sloppy fat/overweight and hooked on the “legal” drugs of alcohol and nicotine.  Why, compared to the gp, the BB community’s “sins” of doin’ illegal BB drugs, dealing illegal BB drugs (love that Mexico connection!), livin’ off of the gay community, and occasional mayhem and murder, are really minor by comparison!

Why, just look at the great things anabolic-androgenic drugs have done for women’s bodybuilding!  Turning skinny, timid. young girls into aggressive, masculine, virilized, “she-he’s” with deep husky voices and coarse/thick skin, with the Renee Toney and Iris Kyle “look”.  Yes sir, now that is the drug-freak “really feminine” look!

Why, why...you only have to look at the posts on this Getbig forum’s threads to see just what a truly friendly bunch of fellas the BB community’s drug-stack altered BBer's mind has created!  Just look at all of the friendly name-calling, personal insults, personal attacks, threats of physical violence, etc., that routinely appear on this forum.  All such Getbig posts are really indicative of the highly intelligent, well-educated, courteous, and ethical, “mentality” that is developed from the mind-altering long-term use of huge stacks of "combo" BB AND recreational drugs (e.g. "The Craigers"). 

So what if some drug-bloated BBers occasionally go into ‘roid rage and intimidate, beat-up, and kill people (like those great BB icons Bertil Fox, Sally McNeil, and Craig Titus)…why, after all, the gp has their share of druggy mind-altered “psychos” too!

Yes, Jack LaLanne's physical culture and BB ideas and goals of “clean-living”, “health”, and “longevity” are absolutely ridiculous and out-dated in this modern-era of BB with its far more estimable BB goal of LOOKING LIKE A PHAMACEUTICAL FREAK…thanks, Joe Weider!!!

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
i didnt read this thread

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
he was benching a pair of 17 and a half pound dumbells on the show.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
he was benching a pair of 17 and a half pound dumbells on the show.

haha they showed him playing with yellow floats in a pool.  he had saggy fat old man tits.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
haha they showed him playing with yellow floats in a pool.  he had saggy fat old man tits.
hahahahaha, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
he said hes been juicing since 1939.  fucking juicehead

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
all drugs, he's also gay as the day is long, he felt a kid's biceps and said, "harder than a honeymoon penis".

youandme

• Getbig V
I heard that also, when he was on the howard stern show

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
You guys need to back off Jack Lalanne.

TOP TEN REASONS WHY JACK LALANNE KICKS YOUR ASS

1. Still bangs wife four times/week, which is four times more than your wife allows.
2. In his heyday, he banged 100x more chicks than your heyday, and did so without the "roofies" you used to accumulate your totals.
3. Shits in pants, just like you, but has servant to wipe him off.
4. At one time, had better physique than you'll ever have, and did so without drugs.
5. Name is synonymous with "fitness", as opposed to your own name, which is synonymous with "fat bastard".
6. At current health levels, will still outlive you by 3.7 years.
7. Jack Lalanne Juicer 2nd most popular item to George Foreman Grill in name recognition.
8. Balls hang so low, he'll never need wheelchair.
9. His 75 year old wife weighs less and looks better than the fatty you're banging.
10. Doesn't remember shitting himself earlier in day.

Special "Lalanne Fan Club President" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, did you see how short, skinny and weak he was on that show, i would make fun of him relentlessly if i saw him.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: WTF???! HBO Real Sports honors Jack LaLanne - are they nuts or something?!!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 07:25:36 PM »
You guys need to back off Jack Lalanne.

TOP TEN REASONS WHY JACK LALANNE KICKS YOUR ASS

1. Still bangs wife four times/week, which is four times more than your wife allows.
2. In his heyday, he banged 100x more chicks than your heyday, and did so without the "roofies" you used to accumulate your totals.
3. Shits in pants, just like you, but has servant to wipe him off.
4. At one time, had better physique than you'll ever have, and did so without drugs.
5. Name is synonymous with "fitness", as opposed to your own name, which is synonymous with "fat bastard".
6. At current health levels, will still outlive you by 3.7 years.
7. Jack Lalanne Juicer 2nd most popular item to George Foreman Grill in name recognition.
8. Balls hang so low, he'll never need wheelchair.
9. His 75 year old wife weighs less and looks better than the fatty you're banging.
10. Doesn't remember shitting himself earlier in day.

Special "Lalanne Fan Club President" Ed

meltdown

Mr. Intenseone

hahahaha, did you see how short, skinny and weak he was on that show, i would make fun of him relentlessly if i saw him.

He's 91 years old numbnuts....and he still dwarfs your ass!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, you relate to him because you're small, tiny and weak like him.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

he probably uses bigger weights than you "intense" one, with your 90lb rows and 80lb bench press.

Mr. Intenseone

The very idea that some old-fart bodybuilder/physical-culture/health-nut like Jack LaLanne try to emphasize such old-fashioned, out-dated, ridiculous, BB goals such as “health”, “longevity”, and “clean/decent living”!?? 

Yes, how silly to honor such a man! Americas first personal trainer!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Mr.Itense is strong for his age.......he can shoulder press the 65's :o

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Yes, how silly to honor such a man! Americas first personal trainer!!

personal trainers are useless.

Mr. Intenseone

Mr.Itense is strong for his age.......he can shoulder press the 65's :o

2+2=16.....right??

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
2+2=16.....right??
do us all a favor, post those pics of you doing quarter squats with a massive 405 and incline pressing the 80's will you, we all need a laugh.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
2+2=16.....right??
only when you're lifting weights

kinda like 65lbs = 95lbs

55lbs = 75lbs.......... ;D

Mr. Intenseone

do us all a favor, post those pics of you doing quarter squats with a massive 405 and incline pressing the 80's will you, we all need a laugh.

I got a better idea, how about you post a pic of yourself so WE all can get a good laugh, but being the little pissant you are you can't back your shit up, can you "little man"?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
intenseone is spending his saturday night jerking off to a poster of dick cheney on his bedroom wall.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I got a better idea, how about you post a pic of yourself so WE all can get a good laugh, but being the little pissant you are you can't back your shit up, can you "little man"?
hahahahaha, i knew i'd get you.....meltdown.

Mr. Intenseone

intenseone is spending his saturday night jerking off to a poster of dick cheney on his bedroom wall.

Lier, it's Rush!

Mr. Intenseone

hahahahaha, i knew i'd get you.....meltdown.

Well....back it up!