Author Topic: Pro-life 'personhood' effort advances  (Read 7734 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Pro-life 'personhood' effort advances
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »
sorry Tony, I forgot how easily you get confused
Fetus grows inside the mommies womb and is part of her body which is hers.  Once rhe baby pops out now its the responsibility of the mommy and daddy.   No magic involved but if still confused you should call your own parents
and what logical reason do you have to say that its hers at one point and theirs at another? why does ownership change?

what makes it his responsibility straw?

LMAO this is where you get stupid...stupider  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2010, 07:51:12 PM »
and what logical reason do you have to say that its hers at one point and theirs at another? why does ownership change?

what makes it his responsibility straw?

LMAO this is where you get stupid...stupider  ;)

Classic

you're an adult you appears to not understand how babies are made and you're calling me stupid

how many times are you going to ask me the same questions

seriously man, you should go read a book or ask a doctor these questions if you really don't undersand

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:29 PM »
Classic

you're an adult you appears to not understand how babies are made and you're calling me stupid

how many times are you going to ask me the same questions

seriously man, you should go read a book or ask a doctor these questions if you really don't undersand
answer the question straw...why is it the mans responsibility?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2010, 08:02:52 PM »
answer the question straw...why is it the mans responsibility?

sorry Tony no time for dumb questions tonight.

you're not my child and I have not time tonight for you

If you don't know the answer then ask your parents

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2010, 08:08:23 PM »
you didnt answer my question...my question was is the fetus hers or does it belong to both of them?

if it is hers than she and she alone should have say over what happens to it and SHE AND SHE ALONE should take responsibility over her property...

if its both of theirs then they should both get a say...

the fetus doesnt magically become both of theirs after birth, it was either hers or theirs all along...which one is it?

I know you are talking to straw.  But If i knocked up a woman and she wanted to have an Abortion, I would have a BIG problem with it.  I think the Man has some say in it even though he's not carrying. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »
I know you are talking to straw.  But If i knocked up a woman and she wanted to have an Abortion, I would have a BIG problem with it.  I think the Man has some say in it even though he's not carrying. 

I can certainly appreciate your point of view but you can't force the chick to carry your child (which I'm sure you know)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2010, 08:17:56 PM »
sorry Tony no time for dumb questions tonight.

you're not my child and I have not time tonight for you

If you don't know the answer then ask your parents

LMAO well when you want to look like a fool come back and bump this thread dumb ass

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2010, 08:18:54 PM »
I disagree it is her body and she should be the one to make the choice...I do believe that the man should get a similiar choice though...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »
LMAO well when you want to look like a fool come back and bump this thread dumb ass

already came back dipship but just feel no need to take on the role of your parent and teach you the facts of life

If you feel so strongly about your point of view then knock up some chick and then try to force her to keep the baby

when you're in court be sure to tell the judge how stupid he is

don't forget to use your dazzling logic

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2010, 08:23:15 PM »
I disagree it is her body and she should be the one to make the choice...I do believe that the man should get a similiar choice though...

What do you mean about a man getting a similar choice?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2010, 08:25:29 PM »
already came back dipship but just feel no need to take on the role of your parent and teach you the facts of life

If you feel so strongly about your point of view then knock up some chick and then try to force her to keep the baby

LMAO im not saying I should be able to force a chick to have an abortion YOU NUMB NUT FUCK!!!!!!!! way to pay attention...

why is the child the mans responsibility straw? say it and ill show you the fallacy of your ways...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2010, 08:27:06 PM »
Straw is just expressing sour grapes over the fact that he can't get pregnant.

Goodness knows he and his partner Terrance have been trying for years now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2010, 08:27:21 PM »
What do you mean about a man getting a similar choice?
the woman gets a choice of abortion or not(basically whether to walk away or not) the man should get an equivilant choice...basically saying either yes he will be in the life of the child or no he doesnt want anything to do with the child and sign over all parental rights(his form of abortion)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2010, 08:35:37 PM »
LMAO im not saying I should be able to force a chick to have an abortion YOU NUMB NUT FUCK!!!!!!!! way to pay attention...

why is the child the mans responsibility straw? say it and ill show you the fallacy of your ways...

you're cracking me up man

you're criticizing me for something I didn't say and then telling me "way to pay attention"?

did I say you should be able to force a chick to have an abortion?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2010, 08:37:12 PM »

;D  ;D  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »

kind of ironic considering your father told me that's how you were conceived

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2010, 08:43:27 PM »
you're cracking me up man

you're criticizing me for something I didn't say and then telling me "way to pay attention"?

did I say you should be able to force a chick to have an abortion?
LOL you got me, I was wrong but youre doing the same thing dumb ass...I never said I should be able to force a girl to not get an abortion...did i?

Youre saying that I feel I should be able to keep a girl from having an abortion....I never said that...

way to pay attention... ;)

why dont you just answer the question so I can make you look like the idiot you are?

why does the man have responsibility to the child?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »
LOL you got me, I was wrong but youre doing the same thing dumb ass...I never said I should be able to force a girl to not get an abortion...did i?

Youre saying that I feel I should be able to keep a girl from having an abortion....I never said that...

way to pay attention... ;)

why dont you just answer the question so I can make you look like the idiot you are?

why does the man have responsibility to the child?

I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before

It think this is your postion but please clarify where I have it wrong

I think you are saying that.....

if you get a girl pregnant and you (the man) are not given then option to either force her to abort or carry that child then you (the man) are entitled to what you believe is the equivalent option of not being forced to be financially responsible for the child

please clarify any part I've misunderstood

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before

It think this is your postion but please clarify where I have it wrong

I think you are saying that.....

if you get a girl pregnant and you (the man) are not given then option to either force her to abort or carry that child then you (the man) are entitled to what you believe is the equivalent option of not being forced to be financially responsible for the child

please clarify any part I've misunderstood
it has nothing to do with me having a say over her body, I think she should have a say over what happens to her body but that its her choice alone so her responsibility alone...

since though you believe its also the mans responsibility its only fair that he get an equal option...it would probably take the form of no financial responsibility for his legal rights but thats not the point the point is that the MAN SHOULD HAVE AN EQUAL CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »
it has nothing to do with me having a say over her body, I think she should have a say over what happens to her body but that its her choice alone so her responsibility alone...

since though you believe its also the mans responsibility its only fair that he get an equal option...it would probably take the form of no financial responsibility for his legal rights but thats not the point the point is that the MAN SHOULD HAVE AN EQUAL CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, I get it .... "equal" choice

you think there is some inequality in pregancy and that (at least in the US under our current laws) that the inequality is in favor of the woman.......correct?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2010, 09:53:19 PM »
yes, I get it .... "equal" choice

you think there is some inequality in pregancy and that (at least in the US under our current laws) that the inequality is in favor of the woman.......correct?

there isn't a percieved inequality there is an inequality, even the ppl who disagree with my points can agree to that.

Again why is the child the mans responsibility?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »
there isn't a percieved inequality there is an inequality, even the ppl who disagree with my points can agree to that.

Again why is the child the mans responsibility?

what are the inequalities that you perceive ?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2010, 03:52:58 AM »
kind of ironic considering your father told me that's how you were conceived

Are you calling George an asshole baby? :)

Why is it her choice, not his? And if he can't say no, why can the courts take money?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
what are the inequalities that you perceive ?
weve gone over this before straw...I ask you 5 questions that you refuse to answer then ask me one and get pissed I dont answer it...

since I asked you first its polite for you to answer mine first then I will answer yours...

why is the child the mans responsibility?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2010, 07:36:01 AM »
the woman gets a choice of abortion or not(basically whether to walk away or not) the man should get an equivilant choice...basically saying either yes he will be in the life of the child or no he doesnt want anything to do with the child and sign over all parental rights(his form of abortion)

Interesting take, I believe they are both morally wrong, but the logic is good.    lol