Author Topic: Which of the GOP candidates has the best chance of beating Obama in your opinion  (Read 14131 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

btw - how the fuck can you possibly be an attorney

been wondering that myself

this is one of 333's most bizarre traits

he'll often post a video and claim something was said and when you watch the video you see that nothing of the sort was said or in most cases even implied

It's a very strange habit, especially from someone who claims to be an attorney

333 - this is why I  no longer bother watching any videos you post

what's the point?

It is pretty much a foregone conclusion now that he isn't.  He can't answer simply yes or no questions, he can't refute anything with facts or stats and instead deflects, deny or tries to change the subject, and he imagines things that simply are not there and try to pass them off as solid fact.

Can you imagine a judge allowing behavior like this in his courtroom?  I think not.

How can you even enter a courtroom when you sit on the computer all day long anyway is beyond me.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

I think he's one and done.  What's the bet.  3 kids and I'm not a GB millioniare so let's not go crazy.

Maybe I ask Ron to change my name to Skip's a Bitch for a couple months and you change to Lurker's a bitch for a couple months.

Or a simple acknowledgment...

MCWAY and I just bet a simple acknowledgement.  You and I can do the same.

333 however has been crying and bleating about this for months so let's see what he puts up since the 2012 is a foregone conclusion in his little world.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
If you really think Bachmann, Cain, or Perry could beat Obama, then we are stopping this conversation right now.  Because I am not wasting time with someone who entertains foolish notions as those.

lol.  No worries.  It's only a message board.  You rarely provide facts anyway.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It is pretty much a foregone conclusion now that he isn't.  He can't answer simply yes or no questions, he can't refute anything with facts or stats and instead deflects, deny or tries to change the subject, and he imagines things that simply are not there and try to pass them off as solid fact.

Can you imagine a judge allowing behavior like this in his courtroom?  I think not.

How can you even enter a courtroom when you sit on the computer all day long anyway is beyond me.

Actually - had a busy morning in Bronx Supreme.   got a judgment , plus legal fees for about 26k against a deadbeat plumber who screwed a plumbing supply house I represent.   Got another judgment against a pofs who stole two road plates from another client.  Got elgal fees on that too.  

On my third case - had a pre-trial conference for a client owed about 50k from a developer for unpaid piping and fittings.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol.  No worries.  It's only a message board.  You rarely provide facts anyway.   :)

do you really think an obamabot is going to defend their support for obama on his record?   

no - its all that they have convinced themselves that no matter how destructive or damaging obama is to the nation - that anyone would be worse - despite the fact that obama is a proven disaster.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
do you really think an obamabot is going to defend their support for obama on his record?   

no - its all that they have convinced themselves that no matter how destructive or damaging obama is to the nation - that anyone would be worse - despite the fact that obama is a proven disaster.   

No, I don't expect it.  Very predictable responses. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Why does every conversation have to turn from discussing the issue at hand to discussing whether or not 33 is whatever he claims to be. Seriously guys, does it matter? At all?

As I've said before, the people who care are seriously deranged - they see someone with opposing views and just want to pick them apart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why does every conversation have to turn from discussing the issue at hand to discussing whether or not 33 is whatever he claims to be. Seriously guys, does it matter? At all?

As I've said before, the people who care are seriously deranged - they see someone with opposing views and just want to pick them apart.

Its all good.  They cant defend the messiah or discuss an actual subject - so they resort to stalking me, calling me names, etc.   I get it too, they are pissed off at how bad the obamunist has failed and need to lash out.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Agree.  Pretty ironic too. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Agree.  Pretty ironic too. 

Andre lives near Bronx Supreme.   I have asked him to meet me at court one day and he never takes me up on it.   I asked him to go to NYSC in the Bronx, he wont.   So i have given people opportunities, they just dont take them.

I missed Lurker since I was in Cali at the time, but it is what it is.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
The poll numbers as of December 8, 2011 for Iowa and New Hampshire...

You could present as many facts here as you like, it rarely goes far. No different then when Ron was talking about the Amercian economy going into the shitter before3 it happened and getting laughed at, or when he voiced his concerns about Americans being detained and getting laughed at or even about Iran, etc... most people figure it out when its too late and then they all talk about how they knew what was going on and how they tried to warn everyone....  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

maybe because he always makes bogus claims (such as Obama claiming to be a messiah) and when he posts a video you see what the guy says is nothing of the sort and then he seems bewildered that no one "sees" what he does

everthing thread that he's involved in eventually goes off the rails because of his inability to determine fact from fiction

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe because he always makes bogus claims (such as Obama claiming to be a messiah) and when he posts a video you see what the guy says is nothing of the sort and then he seems bewildered that no one "sees" what he does

everthing thread that he's involved in eventually goes off the rails because of his inability to determine fact from fiction

I posted an article from mother jones saying that Obama uses messianic language all the time to try to create a messiah image.     Go read it. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV

He makes bogus claims... so the conversation immediately turns to what his job or career is, what he does with his personal life, what the quality of character is...?

Don't see the connection at all there.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I posted an article from mother jones saying that Obama uses messianic language all the time to try to create a messiah image.     Go read it. 
bfd - it's an article written by some graduate studen who is expressing his opinion of a speech Obama gave after (i'm guessing) he won a primary (it was written in Feb 2008)

the point is that you said that Obama claimed to be a messiah and provided a video as proof that showed no such thing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He makes bogus claims... so the conversation immediately turns to what his job or career is, what he does with his personal life, what the quality of character is...?

he can't seem to discern fact from fiction

you'd think a lawyer would be an expert in the definition of a fact

I honestly couldn't give a rats ass about what he does for a living but when he makes and absurd claim and then tries to offer a video as "proof" I expect to see the person in the video making the claim which 333 has said he did

I'd treat you the same way if you did the same thing

btw - what's your deal with 333?  You got your panties in a twist about me calling him an asshole a couple of days ago and I told he he was an asshole and  that he would agree with me that he was......which he did

you called my opinions about 333 a lie

how can my opinions about him be a lie unless you're suggesting that I don't believe my own opinions (we'll ignore the fact that he actually agreed with my opinion of him)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bfd - it's an article written by some graduate studen who is expressing his opinion of a speech Obama gave after (i'm guessing) he won a primary (it was written in Feb 2008)

the point is that you said that Obama claimed to be a messiah and provided a video as proof that showed no such thing

Obama uses messianic language and imagery all the time.    As a cult member yourself, you don't see it objectively.  Whether it's claiming powers to halt the rise of the oceans, "we are the ones we have. Been waiting for", etc, the entire Obama image is to create a messiah, a mythical leader, etc. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://twitter.com/ppppolls

ppppolls PublicPolicyPolling
Ron Paul is the strongest Republican against Obama on the New Mexico President poll we'll release later today
31 minutes ago

There's actually a legitimate statistical argument that Paul would be the strongest GOP candidate against Obama, period.
29 minutes ago

Paul performs the best of the Republicans against Obama among independents on almost every poll we ever do
29 minutes ago

The reason Romney usually does better v. Obama than Paul overall is many GOP voters say they're undecided in Obama/Paul
28 minutes ago

But if Paul somehow won nomination and GOP united around him, his strength with indys would make him tougher foe for Obama than Romney
27 minutes ago

howardroark

• Getbig IV
he can't seem to discern fact from fiction

you'd think a lawyer would be an expert in the definition of a fact

I honestly couldn't give a rats ass about what he does for a living but when he makes and absurd claim and then tries to offer a video as "proof" I expect to see the person in the video making the claim which 333 has said he did

I'd treat you the same way if you did the same thing

btw - what's your deal with 333?  You got your panties in a twist about me calling him an asshole a couple of days ago and I told he he was an asshole and  that he would agree with me that he was......which he did

you called my opinions about 333 a lie

how can my opinions about him be a lie unless you're suggesting that I don't believe my own opinions (we'll ignore the fact that he actually agreed with my opinion of him)

I'm just fucking tired of every thread being turned into "let's critique 33 and not the actual issues" discussion. It's repetitive and boring.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Obama uses messianic language and imagery all the time.    As a cult member yourself, you don't see it objectively.  Whether it's claiming powers to halt the rise of the oceans, "we are the ones we have. Been waiting for", etc, the entire Obama image is to create a messiah, a mythical leader, etc. 

LoL - what cult do you think I belong to ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm just fucking tired of every thread being turned into "let's critique 33 and not the actual issues" discussion. It's repetitive and boring.

I agree

boring as shit

hopefully 333 can just start being honest and I can stop pointing out that he's lying

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LoL - what cult do you think I belong to ?

Hooey Changey Cult.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hooey Changey Cult.

never heard of it

Howard would like you to get back to talking about the issues and stop with all the nonsense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
never heard of it

Howard would like you to get back to talking about the issues and stop with all the nonsense

Why do you think Obama would be better than Romney. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Well, typically, and there of course are exceptions, attorneys tend to be factual people. I've dealt with hundreds over the years and rarely ..no never have I come across one that presents arguments as 333 does.. so while he may very well be an attorney, it would have the same effect as if a 1 legged man was telling us he dances as a back up for Usher. While he very well may.. it is extremely unlikely and at the very least odd. Which is why it is being brought up..