Author Topic: Which of the GOP candidates has the best chance of beating Obama in your opinion  (Read 14089 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I said obama is the messiah because he claimed he was, those working for him claimed he was, and many of those supporting him said he was.   

really? the messiah?...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
no he didn't

This is not messianic to you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
really? the messiah?...

Ever read "Confidence Men" by Suskind?    Probably not - anyway - his own staff often refers to him as "Black Jesus"   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Agreed with the trick question part.  Each one makes Obama look even better.  Bunch of losers over there.  
Abandon every hope...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

you serious??

This is your evidence he claims to be THE MESSIAH?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
What the heck are you talking about?  What hypocrisy?  

If any of them can beat Obama, why does Romney have the best chance?  Makes no sense. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
If any of them can beat Obama, why does Romney have the best chance?  Makes no sense. 

If they can all beat him, they all have an equal chance..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

this video is what you're presenting as proof that Obama claimed himself to be a messiah?

dude - please get yourself to a hospital and get a complete neurological checkup

I'm not kidding

btw - how the fuck can you possibly be an attorney

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
this video is what you're presenting as proof that Obama claimed himself to be a messiah?

dude - please get yourself to a hospital and get a complete neurological checkup

I'm not kidding

btw - how the fuck can you possibly be an attorney

been wondering that myself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Because Mitterns actually has proven executive leadership in the private sector and what is needed right now is someone to lead on fixing problems, not running around with lighter fluid and spraying it on any fire he can find like obama does.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
you made the claim and were unwilling to put up some money in support of your claim

btw - what is with your habit of attributing rididulous beliefs to people (for example - Obama is their messiah) which they never said and then expressing shock and outrage that they "believe" such things

you do that all the time and it's Bizzaro

Exactly.

So 333 forget your little delusion that Obama is resigning and seeking a pardon.  I am willing to bet that Obama wins the 2012 election.  You claim he is one and done.  

Bet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

If they can all beat him, they all have an equal chance..

Exactly.

So the last part about Romney having the best chance is hypocrisy.  Unless he didn't really believe what he typed prior with "any of them can beat Obama".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly.

So the last part about Romney having the best chance is hypocrisy.  Unless he didn't really believe what he typed prior with "any of them can beat Obama".

Its just a matter of the amount.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Exactly.

So 333 forget your little delusion that Obama is resigning and seeking a pardon.  I am willing to bet that Obama wins the 2012 election.  You claim he is one and done. 

Bet?

I think he's one and done.  What's the bet.  3 kids and I'm not a GB millioniare so let's not go crazy.

Maybe I ask Ron to change my name to Skip's a Bitch for a couple months and you change to Lurker's a bitch for a couple months.

Or a simple acknowledgment...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
been wondering that myself

this is one of 333's most bizarre traits

he'll often post a video and claim something was said and when you watch the video you see that nothing of the sort was said or in most cases even implied

It's a very strange habit, especially from someone who claims to be an attorney

333 - this is why I  no longer bother watching any videos you post

what's the point?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is one of 333's most bizarre traits

he'll often post a video and claim something was said and when you watch the video you see that nothing of the sort was said or in most cases even implied

It's a very strange habit, especially from someone who claims to be an attorney

333 - this is why I  no longer bother watching any videos you post

what's the point?

Straw:    "We are the ones we have been waiting for"   says what to you?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw:    "We are the ones we have been waiting for"   says what to you?  

my interpretation is that he saying don't expect me to do everything without your continued support and involvement

I can't see any way that anyone could watch that clip and claim the Obama is saying he is a messiah

I'm not kidding when I say you need to get a neurological check up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
my interpretation is that he saying don't expect me to do everything without your continued support and involvement

I can't see any way that anyone could watch that clip and claim the Obama is saying he is a messiah

I'm not kidding when I say you need to get a neurological check up

Go tell this author to do the same because he goes in to it much more than I do at the subliminal messaging behind everything obama does.   

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/obamas_messiah_shtick.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey Straw - even lefties with some honesty admit to what i am claiming. 

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2008/02/barack-obamas-messiah-complex

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Go tell this author to do the same because he goes in to it much more than I do at the subliminal messaging behind everything obama does.   
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/03/obamas_messiah_shtick.html

I don't any more time to devout to such nonsense
I watched the video and gave you my interpretation

do you even know what a subliminal message is

do you think Obama is piping in audio below audible volume while making that speech

btw - your first claim was that he said it and there was nothing "subliminal" about it

you said that "Obama claimed he was the messiah".......period

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't any more time to devout to such nonsense
I watched the video and gave you my interpretation

do you even know what a subliminal message is

do you think Obama is piping in audio below audible volume while making that speech

btw - your first claim was that he said it and there was nothing "subliminal" about it

you said that "Obama claimed he was the messiah".......period

The mother jones article breaks it down, not that you care.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nothing messianic about this.   ::)  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Hypocrisy is not practicing what you preach.  Nothing in my comments constitute hypocrisy, particularly when you put them in context. 

The context is the question posed in this thread:  which candidate has the best chance.  I think that candidate is Romney.  Because I think he has the best chance, that doesn't mean I think he's the only candidate who can beat Obama. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
If you really think Bachmann, Cain, or Perry could beat Obama, then we are stopping this conversation right now.  Because I am not wasting time with someone who entertains foolish notions as those.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you really think Bachmann, Cain, or Perry could beat Obama, then we are stopping this conversation right now.  Because I am not wasting time with someone who entertains foolish notions as those.

LOL - many of us still talk to you loons despite the fact that you still support obama in light of his blaming ATM machines for job losses.