Author Topic: Which of the GOP candidates has the best chance of beating Obama in your opinion  (Read 14033 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
None of these has a chance:

Bachman:  Yes, she is a bat shit crazy religious nut job

Newt:  Serial Adulter, shamed in politics and only appeals to dumb angry white men, dirty past.

Perry:  Comes across a retarded form of BUSH who spent his way to economic recovery on paper

Ron Paul:  Freaky left field ideas on foreign policy and some unattractive ideas to main stream voters on domestic policies  

Cain:  (who dropped out but worthy of mention as the GOP flavor of the month 2 months ago)  left race to pursue signing career with his hit single:  "Amazing Grace"

Romeny:  Maybe, but not likely and it doesn't help that Newt is thrashing him and hurting the GOP in the process and comes across as a job killing corporate puppet.  

Huntsman:  Might have a good chance with independents if he can gain some momentum in the early spring.  

Fact is, the 1st 4 are just a side show and an embarrassment to the GOP. 

LOL - I love how obama voters think this election will not include any discussion of Obamas record of disastyer, treason, failure, etc.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
polls like that are meaningless, especially 12 months out from an election

only complete morons think they are significant

but then only the biggest moron in the world would think Obama is going to drop out of the race

Really?   even Carter did not have this bad bolling at this stage and look how that worked out?  No one has had worse ratings at this point, and there is no evidence whatsoever to believe that the economy will rebound like it did for reagan.   Remember too - Clintoon only won because of Ross perot.  He got 43% remember?   Obama is going to top out at max 46-48% 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
polls like that are meaningless, especially 12 months out from an election

Says who? You? I'll trust Doug Schoen on this one.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

LOL - I love how obama voters think this election will not include any discussion of Obamas record of disastyer, treason, failure, etc.   

It will all come out, not the treason deal because that's only for hate filled birther retards.

But that first 4 will lose versus OB.  No way independents are going to vote to them.  

any word on whether our "Protector of Freedom  ::)"  signed the NDAA?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It will all come out, not the treason deal because that's only for hate filled birther retards.

But that first 4 will lose versus OB.  No way independents are going to vote to them.  

any word on whether our "Protector of Freedom  ::)"  signed the NDAA?

Fast and Furious?   That is not treason to you? 

and independents?   llllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is at a 35% rating with them.   Is there something in California drinking system that inhibits your collective ability to reason? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Really?   even Carter did not have this bad bolling at this stage and look how that worked out?  No one has had worse ratings at this point, and there is no evidence whatsoever to believe that the economy will rebound like it did for reagan.   Remember too - Clintoon only won because of Ross perot.  He got 43% remember?   Obama is going to top out at max 46-48% 

Carter wasn't facing this cast of clowns, losers and charlatains that the GOP is running this year

Also, in spite of your delusions that Obama is trying to destroy the country, there are many people who will seem him as the only viable option next year.......just like they did in 2008

I know that you can't in any way comprehend that given your 24/7 fits of delusion so I won't even bother trying to explain it further

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Says who? You? I'll trust Doug Schoen on this one.

Obviously says me

who else would I be speaking for

howardroark

• Getbig IV

That's why Iowa polls have shown that Ron Paul is the only candidate who would beat Obama if the election were held today?

Like I've been saying - the man has superior organization and the truth on his side. All he needs is funding to sufficiently mobilize his organization in all 50 states.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Carter wasn't facing this cast of clowns, losers and charlatains that the GOP is running this year

Also, in spite of your delusions that Obama is trying to destroy the country, there are many people who will seem him as the only viable option next year.......just like they did in 2008

I know that you can't in any way comprehend that given your 24/7 fits of delusion so I won't even bother trying to explain it further

LOL!!!!   Reagan was villified all the way until the end and led Reagan by as much as 10 points a few weeks out.  

And Straw - again - you were utterly clueless and ignorant heasing in to the mid terms remember?   The same will be next year when you morons are crying in a puddle of piss when obama is sent packing.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
true - carter was up against reagan and bush (and bush was probably a better qualified candidate with perfect resume, ppl just didn't like him as much as reagan).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL!!!!   Reagan was villified all the way until the end and led Reagan by as much as 10 points a few weeks out.  

And Straw - again - you were utterly clueless and ignorant heasing in to the mid terms remember?   The same will be next year when you morons are crying in a puddle of piss when obama is sent packing.     

yeah but Reagan wasn't Nit Romney

btw - Reagan would have no chance in the current Republican Party.  

You know that......right?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
Obviously says me

who else would I be speaking for

See - this is one of those things where expertise actually comes in handy. If someone who has worked on many campaigns and is a professional political strategist (Schoen) tells me that those polls are important, then I tend to believe him over some guy on the internet.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Fast and Furious?   That is not treason to you? 

and independents?   llllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is at a 35% rating with them.   Is there something in California drinking system that inhibits your collective ability to reason? 

Doesn't matter what's happening on some fucking poll 12 months out.  When it comes time to vote, I don't think Newt, Bachshit, RP, Perry will get it done.  No way.  Cast of clowns like Straw says.

Romney maybe, Huntsman probably.  

As for treason, HAHAHAHAHAH  you think that will stick to OB?  doubt it.  they are not even banging the impeachment drum.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
See - this is one of those things where expertise actually comes in handy. If someone who has worked on many campaigns and is a professional political strategist (Schoen) tells me that those polls are important, then I tend to believe him over some guy on the internet.

I'm not trying to convince you I'm right

I'm just giving you my opinion which you are free to consider or ignore

howardroark

• Getbig IV
I'm not trying to convince you I'm right

I'm just giving you my opinion which you are free to consider or ignore

So what makes you think you're right and Schoen is wrong? How many campaigns have you worked on? Are you a professional political strategist?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Doesn't matter what's happening on some fucking poll 12 months out.  When it comes time to vote, I don't think Newt, Bachshit, RP, Perry will get it done.  No way.  Cast of clowns like Straw says.

Romney maybe, Huntsman probably.  

As for treason, HAHAHAHAHAH  you think that will stick to OB?  doubt it.  they are not even banging the impeachment drum.

I think "on paper" Huntsmans was the GOP's best shot

He's got great credentials and experience, no major flip flops, no discernable character flaws, etc... given how low he has been in the polls (they didn't even let him participate in a recent debate due to his #'s) I think his chances of being the nomination are very very slim to zero

I do think he would do the best in debates with Obama but we'll never see it happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Huntsman is another moron.   You can't start your campaign w mealy mouthed bs while you already have romney there and expect to rise.   

Talk about stupid. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So what makes you think you're right and Schoen is wrong? How many campaigns have you worked on? Are you a professional political strategist?

just to be clear, "professional political strategists" are often wrong

I think poll questions like this are meaningless, especially 12 months out

Regardless of whether someone thinks Obama deserves a second term they will still have to make a value judgement between Obama and whatever loser get's the GOP nomination (RP excepted - I don't think he's a loser but he has no chance).

People may not think Obama "deserves"  a second term but they give him one anyway because he's the least repugnant choice

It's going to be no more complicated a choice than that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
just to be clear, "professional political strategists" are often wrong

I think poll questions like this are meaningless, especially 12 months out

Regardless of whether someone thinks Obama deserves a second term they will still have to make a value judgement between Obama and whatever loser get's the GOP nomination (RP excepted - I don't think he's a loser but he has no chance).

People may not think Obama "deserves"  a second term but they give him one anyway because he's the least repugnant choice

It's going to be no more complicated a choice than that.

Yeah - i'm sure women whose husbands cant find work, whose kids cant gert jobs, etc etc are going to vote for him again.   

Ha ha ha.   

Remember how wortheless those polls in 2010 were leading up to the midterms you ignred too?   LOL

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Huntsman is another moron.   You can't start your campaign w mealy mouthed bs while you already have romney there and expect to rise.  

Talk about stupid.  

you can only wish you were this much of a loser

Obama would have a hard time bashing the guy he chose as Ambassador to China

Huntsman is probably the only one who could match Obama on intellect, foreign policy, etc..

Jon Meade Huntsman, Jr. (born March 26, 1960) is an American politician and diplomat who served as the 16th Governor of Utah. He also served in the administrations of four United States presidents and is a candidate for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination.[1]

Huntsman worked as a White House staff assistant for Ronald Reagan, and he was appointed by George H.W. Bush as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce and later as United States Ambassador to Singapore from 1992–1993. Huntsman served as Deputy United States Trade Representative under George W. Bush, launching global trade negotiations in Doha, Qatar in 2001 and guiding the accession of China and Taiwan into the World Trade Organization.

Huntsman has also served as CEO of his family's Huntsman Corporation and was elected Governor of Utah in April, 2004 and won re-election in 2008 with nearly 78% of the vote. While governor, he also served as chairman of the Western Governors Association and as a member of the Executive Committee of the National Governors Association. On August 11, 2009, he resigned as governor to accept an appointment as the United States Ambassador to the People's Republic of  China.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Any of them can beat Obama, but Romney has the best chance IMO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Huntsman is another moron.   You can't start your campaign w mealy mouthed bs while you already have romney there and expect to rise.   

Talk about stupid. 

george will.  eric erickson.  WSJ.

The most conservative columnist, blogger & publication.

they all call Huntsman the most conservative candidate.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Any of them can beat Obama, but Romney has the best chance IMO.

Bachmann?

Santorum?

Perry?

Newt?

Seriously man?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
george will.  eric erickson.  WSJ.

The most conservative columnist, blogger & publication.

they all call Huntsman the most conservative candidate.

And?   I like Huntsman.  However - his campaign message is ridiculous.   his meally mouthed eddie hascal routine is a joke.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And?   I like Huntsman.  However - his campaign message is ridiculous.   his meally mouthed eddie hascal routine is a joke.     

he's been trying to take the high road and be the "adult" among children (some of which are special needs kids)

the problem is that Republicans are a fractured party and there is no one that can bring them together