Author Topic: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism  (Read 16249 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2013, 02:34:45 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2013, 06:39:02 AM »
Immigration without assimilation is occupation.

Some simply call it squatting and leaching

The_Judge

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2013, 06:47:09 AM »
communism in France...? wow bold statement! the same old story,some ignorant ppl blame communism for everything  ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2013, 07:51:31 AM »
communism in France...? wow bold statement! the same old story,some ignorant ppl blame communism for everything  ::)

Hi Lenin

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2013, 08:24:08 AM »
Immigration without assimilation is occupation.

This is true. Immigrants should be forced to integrate or kicked out. You cant move into someones house and demand they change the rules to suit you. I've always thought that was quite ridiculous.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »

This is true. Immigrants should be forced to integrate or kicked out. You cant move into someones house and demand they change the rules to suit you. I've always thought that was quite ridiculous.
women do this all the time

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2013, 09:57:07 AM »
LOL QFT - At least women smell good and you can fuck them
V

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 10:06:08 AM »
Great for them. Too bad it'll never happen in the USA. The USA is destined to be a tribal society full of different groups who all hate each other.

The USA opened its doors to the whole world, let every scumbag come in from every corner of the globe, gives them food stamps and welfare, and spoils them here.

I like the Asians, and the native Americans can stay. All the other groups are just being rebellious and causing a lot of problems in society, with some exceptions.

The USA allows a lot of people to openly denounce america and instead take pride in some other culture while living on American soil. It is causing big problems.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 10:07:27 AM »
The End Game is always going to be the same regardless of what kind of experiment the Hierarchy is running. There are way too many "controls" in place...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »
LOL QFT - At least women smell good and you can fuck them
untill they move in :-\

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2013, 10:10:31 AM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2013, 10:12:37 AM »
HAHA!!   ;D
they start farting, stop washing/brushing, take off make ups, put on old lady night dress and hairnet

looks like shit basically

untill suddenly you find them in front of bathroom mirror looking freaking fantastic, finishing their make up

oh i see, they are going outside

this is how it works

smh

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2013, 10:31:34 AM »

I remember this Israeli whore moved in to a house for a few weeks whil I lived in in Oz (with another Israeli c unt, her bf) and she used to mop the floor in the evening and get in my way before I'd be going out the door to work the doors. I'd say sorry for walking over the kitchen ground and she looked at me like I was a prick so I was like "Jesus, I've to go to work, you don't even live here!!". - I actually said this, she was sorta shocked looking. I had enough of her fucking shit

She was also doing stupid shit like digging up the front lawn to build a "pool for goldfish" fucking STUPID C U N T

I have no patience for women...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2013, 10:33:41 AM »
I remember this Israeli whore moved in to a house for a few weeks whil I lived in in Oz (with another Israeli c unt, her bf) and she used to mop the floor in the evening and get in my way before I'd be going out the door to work the doors. I'd say sorry for walking over the kitchen ground and she looked at me like I was a prick so I was like "Jesus, I've to go to work, you don't even live here!!".

She was also doing stupid shit like digging up the front lawn to build a "pool for goldfish" fucking STUPID C U N T

I have no patience for women...
lol

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
Excellent post. China is becoming a power and if they do start ruling the worldwide economy the US and Europe will be in trouble.

LOL, if they *start* ruling the worldwide economy? when i was learning macroeconomics in university, they not even in the top 10 nations for biggest gdp. now they're number 2 and i'm not even graduated yet.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:15 AM »
Russia will take care of the Kebab problem if you let it. Drive tanks over muslim kebab = problem solved  ;D

russia has some spectacular tech but they haven't integrated enough of it into their military yet. most of their stuff is leftover from the cold-war era, but surely under putin that will change.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
Is Russia being invaded?

I've tried to research it, but read accounts saying yes and no. 

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2013, 11:08:14 AM »
Is Russia being invaded?

I've tried to research it, but read accounts saying yes and no. 

by the muslims? yes they are, like every other european country. also the chinese are crossing into the border territories illegally as well.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »
russia has some spectacular tech but they haven't integrated enough of it into their military yet. most of their stuff is leftover from the cold-war era, but surely under putin that will change.

I recently read 'One Soldiers War' about a soldier who served in Chechnya in the 90's and early 2000's....its a conscript army with very low morale, high corruption, theft and mismanagement.

They'd all fired a gun ONCE before going to combat and were not trained in any tactics, and their time at base in Chechnya was spent getting severely beaten on a daily basis. Some getting their jaws broken, lungs punctured, flying out windows....this from their own people who had served longer. The author was almost even raped in the toilets.

Many ex-prisoners and people with on-going criminal investigations join because if they get a medal they can lose the convictions or just keep staying in the Army and be safe.

The author made it sound like the current army is like a prisoner division.
The officers are often drunk and the leadership still has a cannon-fodder mentality for their troops like they had in WWII.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2013, 11:38:57 AM »
I recently read 'One Soldiers War' about a soldier who served in Chechnya in the 90's and early 2000's....its a conscript army with very low morale, high corruption, theft and mismanagement.

They'd all fired a gun ONCE before going to combat and were not trained in any tactics, and their time at base in Chechnya was spent getting severely beaten on a daily basis. Some getting their jaws broken, lungs punctured, flying out windows....this from their own people who had served longer. The author was almost even raped in the toilets.

Many ex-prisoners and people with on-going criminal investigations join because if they get a medal they can lose the convictions or just keep staying in the Army and be safe.

The author made it sound like the current army is like a prisoner division.
The officers are often drunk and the leadership still has a cannon-fodder mentality for their troops like they had in WWII.

i wouldn't be surprised. i think it's better now though, keep in mind these were the yeltsin shitstorm years.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2013, 11:48:27 AM »
Is it too late to save Europe? ???  Is this article bullshit or true? ???

The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

The Netherlands , where six per cent of the population is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism:geert

The Dutch government says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Muslim immigrants create a parallel society within the Netherlands ..

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament on June 16, reads:

“The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people.

In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role.

With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society.

The letter continues: “A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens.

It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands ..
The new integration policy will place more demands onimmigrants.

For example, immigrants will be required to learn the Dutch language and the government will take a tougher approach to immigrants who ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law.

The government will also stop offering special subsidies for Muslim immigrants because, according to Donner;
“It is not the government’s job to integrate immigrants.” (How bloody true).

The government will introduce new legislation that outlaws forced marriages and will also impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants who lower their chances of employment by the way they dress.
More specifically, the government will impose a ban on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2013.

Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and realized – maybe too late – that creating a nation of tribes will kill the nation itself.

The future of Australia , the United States , UK and Canada may well be read here.

NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest “CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE.”

Countries such as Holland , Canada , the UK and Australia have an established way of life that actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple; “STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!” “Or go back to where you were!”

suicide bombers in amsterdam in 3, 2, 1

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:18 AM »
bombs are illegal in holland