Author Topic: Opinion?????  (Read 23919 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Opinion?????
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2017, 05:55:25 AM »
My wife and I treat each other very well, we're extremely supportive. I would never do anything to hurt her, wouldn't want to. Which is why I beat and molest other women, not her. Seems to work for us.

You have an interesting set up.   Was it always like that, or did it evolve?
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 05:56:45 AM »
To all getbiggers who have been or are still currently in a relationship, what is the secret to longevity in an intimate relationship (girlfriend, wife, fiance)?

What factors have you identified that has positively contributed to your relationship?
Choosing the right partner. Married for nine years together for eleven.
T

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »
You have an interesting set up.   Was it always like that, or did it evolve?
We were monogamous for the first 10 years, and in an open relationship for 3.5 years now. Don't get me wrong, it's not as great as it sounds. A lot of hard work, constant risk of jealousy and the accompanying marital strife. At a few instances we've discussed divorce. So I'll be the last to promote open marriages, they are iffy at best, and require a lot of openness, honesty and sharing of feelings. Hard for a man.

As Chris Rock once said: 'Relationship? Or new pussy?'

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 07:41:31 AM »
The big problem is reciprocity. Now my wife did some experimenting, but feels no real need to have sex with other men. No need to, when she has a sexual brachiosaur like me. But if she desired to get pounded by a team of dindus, I would not have any moral authority to tell her not to. So be careful when going down this rabbit hole, you may not like what your partner ends up choosing to do.

I'm not jealous. At all. So in our case I could watch (and have watched) her getting pounded by multiple dudes at the same time. If that's not something you can jerk off to, then don't even try an open relationship.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 07:49:05 AM »
The big problem is reciprocity. Now my wife did some experimenting, but feels no real need to have sex with other men. No need to, when she has a sexual brachiosaur like me. But if she desired to get pounded by a team of dindus, I would not have any moral authority to tell her not to. So be careful when going down this rabbit hole, you may not like what your partner ends up choosing to do.

I'm not jealous. At all. So in our case I could watch (and have watched) her getting pounded by multiple dudes at the same time. If that's not something you can jerk off to, then don't even try an open relationship.

That's a brutally honest post. Kudos. Sincerely.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 07:51:51 AM »
Having expectations.

If you have expectations with anyone in life, you will always be dissapointed, hence don't have any expectations.

People spend too much focusing on what others need to bring to the table.

100%. I carry around too many expectations in all aspects of my life.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 07:56:01 AM »
Is cuddling important in a relationship?

If so, can the guy be the "little spoon?"

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 08:12:46 AM »

Wow that's crazy. I would kill everyone in the room lol. Hot as fuck though.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 08:14:39 AM »

It's nice to have Justin Trudeau posting here.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 08:17:26 AM »

Interesting.  Not arguing or judging.  To each its own.  Just curious.  Are these men your friends, family, or just strangers?  Is there anything in your life you won't share with others, specially strangers?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2017, 08:18:33 AM »

Oh, believe me, I have no desire to explore this - not my thing.

But, I do find the subject interesting, but only in the context of the relationship between the original two, not the open stuff.  

Your points are consistent with what i've seen.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 08:23:27 AM »
Married for 31 years and been with her more years.  If she is your best friend and have mutual values it goes a long way. It also helps if you quickly get rid of grudges and rely on each other. That crazy intense fake  love you feel when you first meet someone will fade. What lasts is real love.  As time goes on you will realize the history of your life has her in it on every page. I now understand the cemetery.  Go to one and you will find an old person staring and sometimes talking to a headstone.  Some bring a folding chair.  Don't get me wrong. When a fine thick ass girl walks by I still think damn.  I'm human. 
8)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 08:43:08 AM »
Interesting.  Not arguing or judging.  To each its own.  Just curious.  Are these men your friends, family, or just strangers?  Is there anything in your life you won't share with others, specially strangers?
Only strangers, ideally. They weren't completely random off the street, I did some screening of course. Needed to know I could trust them to know what they were doing. Trust only goes so far, that's why I was present each time, to check on proper condom use etc.

Yes, some things are completely off limits. So perhaps I should have specifically said I feel no sexual jealousy. If I'd catch her being emotionally intimate with someone that would be 2 manslaughter charges. ;) But sexually: if she enjoys herself then why would I disrupt that? She lets me beat and abuse other women, and is happy for me that I can have that release. Again: reciprocity.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 08:47:29 AM »
It's nice to have Justin Trudeau posting here.

IIRC he is a cuck. Technically what we do should be termed hotwifing. I don't enjoy the fact that I get sidetracked, I just like seeing her cum. And as I'm fairly dominant I'm not sitting on the couch crying. When the urge hits me I tag in and use her myself. But otherwise I'm fine with telling other dudes how to plug her effectively. Most dudes need coaching. ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2017, 08:48:35 AM »
That's a brutally honest post. Kudos. Sincerely.
Thanks. Can't pull this off without complete honesty.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2017, 08:53:39 AM »
We were monogamous for the first 10 years, and in an open relationship for 3.5 years now. Don't get me wrong, it's not as great as it sounds. A lot of hard work, constant risk of jealousy and the accompanying marital strife. At a few instances we've discussed divorce. So I'll be the last to promote open marriages, they are iffy at best, and require a lot of openness, honesty and sharing of feelings. Hard for a man.

As Chris Rock once said: 'Relationship? Or new pussy?'

Do you still have the jealousy issue? We do the same thing, granted my girlfriend is more homoflexible than bi so her interest in men is minimal. and generally we play together with her picking the girl,  but i've found since going "open" (been together 8 open 3) whatever bit of jealousy or distrust has virtually disappeared. Afterall if don't have to lie about being attracted to\wanting to fuck\flirting with another woman. She also has access to any of my social media, our phones are unlocked and she can read every single text i've sent either on the tablet via imessage or on verizon vtext.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2017, 09:05:26 AM »
Only strangers, ideally. They weren't completely random off the street, I did some screening of course. Needed to know I could trust them to know what they were doing. Trust only goes so far, that's why I was present each time, to check on proper condom use etc.

Yes, some things are completely off limits. So perhaps I should have specifically said I feel no sexual jealousy. If I'd catch her being emotionally intimate with someone that would be 2 manslaughter charges. ;) But sexually: if she enjoys herself then why would I disrupt that? She lets me beat and abuse other women, and is happy for me that I can have that release. Again: reciprocity.

Ah, quality control.   :D

What things are off limits, things you won't share, tooth brush, vehicle, recliner, lawnmower?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2017, 09:56:00 AM »
Do you still have the jealousy issue? We do the same thing, granted my girlfriend is more homoflexible than bi so her interest in men is minimal. and generally we play together with her picking the girl,  but i've found since going "open" (been together 8 open 3) whatever bit of jealousy or distrust has virtually disappeared. Afterall if don't have to lie about being attracted to\wanting to fuck\flirting with another woman. She also has access to any of my social media, our phones are unlocked and she can read every single text i've sent either on the tablet via imessage or on verizon vtext.

My wife still has a serious problem with jealousy. I'm the first man who hasn't abused her, so I understand how it can feel extremely threatening to her when the only good guy ever is attracted to other women.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »
Ah, quality control.   :D

What things are off limits, things you won't share, tooth brush, vehicle, recliner, lawnmower?
Fairly strict: never in our home. No relationships, no emotional connection. No anal for her with any man other than me. We keep each other updated about our locations. No guys for me unless she's present too (one of her kinks).

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2017, 10:21:56 AM »
My wife still has a serious problem with jealousy. I'm the first man who hasn't abused her, so I understand how it can feel extremely threatening to her when the only good guy ever is attracted to other women.
do you play outside of your wife being there? i find that takes a lot of the jealously away, or have her pick the woman. it's always going to be someone uglier or fatter than she is but helps

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2017, 10:26:22 AM »
do you play outside of your wife being there? i find that takes a lot of the jealously away, or have her pick the woman. it's always going to be someone uglier or fatter than she is but helps
I have to play without her, she cannot stand the sight of degradation and blood. Together we only do men, she's extremely straight.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2017, 10:31:30 AM »
I have to play without her, she cannot stand the sight of degradation and blood. Together we only do men, she's extremely straight.

So you bang dudes?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2017, 10:36:57 AM »
So you bang dudes?
Yes, sometimes. But only when my wife is present, need a pussy always. ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2017, 10:40:15 AM »
Yes, sometimes. But only when my wife is present, need a pussy always. ;D

Ok,serious question as a man who likes the puss,how do you get turned on by a mans hairy ass?i understand if you are just gay and you like men but how could you go from a nice soft woman ass to a hairy man ass?always wondered how a man could be bi,just when comparing the two it seems like a no brainer.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2017, 10:44:15 AM »
Ok,serious question as a man who likes the puss,how do you get turned on by a mans hairy ass?i understand if you are just gay and you like men but how could you go from a nice soft woman ass to a hairy man ass?always wondered how a man could be bi,just when comparing the two it seems like a no brainer.
Well, I only take them shaved, so that's one mystery solved. ;)

No idea, to be honest. Men don't feel alien to me, my dick just sees them as imperfect women. If I had to choose I'd always choose a woman. But when both can be enjoyed? Why not...

Most likely it's a dominance thing as well, come to think of it.