Author Topic: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.  (Read 15952 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2019, 12:38:52 PM »
You haven’t done any business with anyone you broke N. The only thing you own is the shit heaps parked outside the manufactured home you’re still making payments on and some second hand clothes and shoes from goodwill.

We need to bring back the whip.

Damn, that was weak

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2019, 01:03:42 PM »
Wow smart guy. Buying a 100 acres of worthless land for the purpose of networking. Why you lie so much. You actually lie about being dumb. 

You asked and I answered.  Eventually, I'll have a practical purpose for it but it's a good investment
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2019, 01:05:25 PM »
Russia, Siberia, Mongolia, etc...

Where they CAME FROM over a land bridge connecting to Alaska.

How do you know ya dizzy guy??   Where you there??
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2019, 01:09:46 PM »
How do you know ya dizzy guy??   Where you there??

Dizzy guy? Is that how your kind talks?

And no, wasn't there, but I know where my local library is. Can you say the same?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2019, 01:12:43 PM »
Apparently they can only find Black Ink Pens & He Won’t use one
Considering the Storm he’s already in.

HAHAHAHA-HAAAAA!    ;D
T

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2019, 01:20:23 PM »

Oooooh shit that piece of shit Movado. Hahaha wtf still wears a Movado in 2019?? Hahahahaha

And that peach shirt hahahaha

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2019, 01:23:55 PM »

50%...... you're just pulling numbers out of your ass.  Again you have a notion that the US is a white country when it never was and the Founding Fathers explicitly wrote to where it never will be....neither was Canada.   If you by chance mean a white society such as Europe.....meh.  All you did was invade Africa...stole and drained all of precious metals, ore, and other resources from the countries and only left when it had pretty much been depleted but hey...thanks for the free bibles... ::)

Fact is Matt....there is no "we"...there is just you and every other white supremacist piece of shit with fantasy ideas of some "Caucasian awakening".....dream on.   Its not going to happen.    Why can't you just realize that the US and Canada is getting Color Television.   In this world...there are way more of us....than you and the majority of us still don't give a shit about becoming the master race. ;D

Maybe if you shut up sometimes, you can even stop getting banned from Facebook

Caucasians cannot be taken down via warfare.

Jews learned that the hard way after WWII.  They thought they could push communism on White societies via their funding and administration of communism, then...

OH SHIT.  HITLER.

That didn't work out so well for them.

So Jews engaged in an ideological slight of hand after communism was shown to be nothing but a global Jewish-funded slavery racket.  That is - they started pushing political correctness, radical feminism, individualism, and "diversity" - which only EVER meant fewer White people.

Jews can't take Whites on directly - but pushing Whites to not give birth due to bullshit fears about "climate change", and to hate themselves by way of telling us our historical dominance was somehow a bad thing, and flooding our societies with third world immigrants...well...even tually that will just put Whites in minority status, which is exactly what's happening.

As for a White Awakening - that's yet to be seen.

Unlike Jews under communism who used mass murder to spread their ideology, and were met with mass murder [Hitler/Mussolini], political correctness came to prominence via words and ideas - and is currently being pushed back against via words and ideas.

Don't get me wrong - I don't expect Whites to start violently deporting non-Whites.  But if you think White people are going to continue to support diversity and feed, clothe, and hitherto coddle non-Whites via tax-grabbing policies that have sucked Whites dry, all the while telling them they are "oppressing" non-Whites / POC's...you are kidding yourself.

As time goes on, you will see more and more White people tell you to take your diversity and shove it up your ass.

White nations are quite fine on our own.  We don't need third world Africans here to make our societies "vibrant" and "diverse".  Our societies are safer, more prosperous, and overall more successful when we - White people - form a super-majority.

Again, your people are not needed for White countries to succeed, and I resent being told that Whites - who build the most successful countries on the planet - somehow need your people - who build the least successful countries on the planet - to help us succeed.

We don't.

It's like saying the NBA needs more White people.  Only a complete moron would believe that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2019, 02:16:52 PM »

Dizzy guy? Is that how your kind talks?

And no, wasn't there, but I know where my local library is. Can you say the same?

The only location you know is a crackhouse... and guy was an auto edit for mother focker
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2019, 02:26:01 PM »
More than 50% of Blacks in the USA came to the country voluntarily. Perhaps you descended from slaves, but that applies to under half of the African American population.

Are you proud of that? I love how Black Americans celebrate a history of being dominated by White people - oh brother. Epic achievement. Oh brother.  ::)

That said, Blacks are dominant in many sports, talented in certain musical genres, and have the largest average penis size of any race. Be proud of that. Not of a history of slavery.

Anyway, no one forces non-White people to live in White-majority societies. White people are constantly made to feel guilty about giving non-Whites better lives. And that's despite putting up with the numerous problems non-White diversity causes our societies.

And we're getting sick of it, Vince.

Rest assured, we won't be tolerating it forever.

They don’t even boast the largest average penis size.

The truth is, black wangs, when flaccid, hang lower (likely a holdover from thousands of years in hot climates) but when erect, on average, are not longer than the wangage of whites.

This important service announcement brought to you by NO HOMO.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2019, 02:29:42 PM »
The only location you know is a crackhouse... and guy was an auto edit for mother focker

Of course a negroid would assume someone who know where a crackhouse was.

Don't believe I've ever known of a crackhouse, aside from the one you were concieved in.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2019, 02:42:20 PM »
Oooooh shit that piece of shit Movado. Hahaha wtf still wears a Movado in 2019?? Hahahahaha

And that peach shirt hahahaha

I'm sorry but I don't recall asking for your advice on purchasing watches nor do I care.  The shirt...ditto

But I am interested in your issue with a Movado.  Speak crackhead.. speak
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2019, 02:55:48 PM »
They don’t even boast the largest average penis size.

The truth is, black wangs, when flaccid, hang lower (likely a holdover from thousands of years in hot climates) but when erect, on average, are not longer than the wangage of whites.

This important service announcement brought to you by NO HOMO.

Lol...keep thinking that
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2019, 03:17:04 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't recall asking for your advice on purchasing watches nor do I care.  The shirt...ditto

But I am interested in your issue with a Movado.  Speak crackhead.. speak

Movado is cheap and lame. Haven't been "popular" since 99.

Youre better off buying an Oris for the same money. You might even find a pre-owned Omega for about the same money. Maybe even on watchuseek.com

Or save your money, sell a car, and buy a Panerai.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »

Lol...keep thinking that

It’s fact.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, bub.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2019, 04:23:27 PM »
Movado is cheap and lame. Haven't been "popular" since 99.

Youre better off buying an Oris for the same money. You might even find a pre-owned Omega for about the same money. Maybe even on watchuseek.com

Or save your money, sell a car, and buy a Panerai.

Oris and Panerai....very interesting except that I would never spend 5 to 10k on any timepiece...and why would I sell my car for???  No transportation to get somewhere but at least I'll have an expensive watch... ::)

Look....I have a nice watch collection and I bought my Movado because it goes with a number of different outfits for a variety of occasions from casual to formal....all for just $189.00 at Sam's Club.

I'm not even going to bother calling you out for shit you dont even own but you need to realize that only an insecure moron would feel the need to spend a lot of money to impress someone...and that's just not me

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2019, 04:24:10 PM »
It’s fact.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, bub.

I have 8 inches so I dont care
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2019, 04:26:14 PM »
Since 2016 I buy goods from Amazon.com  (shoes,books,dvd's,....) , so logically speaking I am trading with America ........... ;D  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2019, 04:34:07 PM »
Since 2016 I buy goods from Amazon.com  (shoes,books,dvd's,....) , so logically speaking I am trading with America ........... ;D  ;D

I stick with buying American based goods.  I mainly wear Calvin Klein clothing and shoes but I also wear Florsheim oxfords and clothing from Men's Wearhouse.   My watch collection is mostly Invicta and a few Citizen Eco-Drive. 
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2019, 05:58:24 PM »

I stick with buying American based goods.  I mainly wear Calvin Klein clothing and shoes but I also wear Florsheim oxfords and clothing from Men's Wearhouse.   My watch collection is mostly Invicta and a few Citizen Eco-Drive. 

I am American trading partner, this counts  8)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2019, 06:50:30 PM »
I have 8 inches so I dont care

And it’s been routinely plummeted into man ass, coated in feces ... and is likely diseased.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2019, 07:10:06 PM »
And it’s been routinely plummeted into man ass, coated in feces ... and is likely diseased.

Still 8 inches
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2019, 07:15:35 PM »

Still 8 inches

Lots of talk, this would put you in the top 1% of penis sizes.Post up a pic (no homo) ron wont care for a 1 time thing, it never hurt daddywaddy.But you wont and we all know why.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2019, 09:18:59 PM »
If Trump did this it would be in the news for 6 weeks every day then Congressional hearings. Trudeau on three separate occasions wore black face or brown face. The complicit press will forget about this in a couple of days. There is a double standard of outrage. For Democrats it's no big deal and for a Republican it's the worst racism.

I want to revisit this post by oldtimer1.

Seriously people, close your eyes and think.  Really imagine the reaction if there was one single photo of Trump in blackface.........let alone 3.

It would be mass fucking hysteria.  Unrelenting demands for his resignation.  The press would be hammering on this all day every day.  Hypocrites. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2019, 10:33:07 PM »
Ask Brett Kavanaugh

Date rape, black face, what's the difference?