Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17623 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2021, 05:22:06 AM »

Legit LOL!!!   ;D

(Good delts there Matt  8))
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2021, 04:13:39 PM »
Legit LOL!!!   ;D

(Good delts there Matt  8))

Yeah, but I filled out my undies more when I was 6.  This explains a lot of his racism and anger coupled with the inability to keep a broad or pile up the numbers. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2021, 05:31:19 PM »

Good traps/shoulders, small arms/penis....would not hit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2021, 07:50:35 PM »
small penis....would not hit.

Maybe the room was very cold? I really hope this wasn't Matt's attempt at G4P. :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2021, 02:00:59 AM »
For Les Grossman and any other Jewish Getbiggers who [1] hate when White goyim identify them as Jews [I love doing this, knowing how much Jews hate it.  ;D], and [2] consider me a White Supremacist for being concerned about MY racial interests, yet have no problem with Jews pursuing THEIR racial interests  ::), check this video out.  It sums up my views on Jews basically perfectly:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj

PS - Stop pretending that Jewish and White interests don't clash.  Jews have been expelled from 109 countries throughout history, so it's OBVIOUS that Jewish and White interests clash, and it would be in the best-interest of BOTH GROUPS to resolve this matter by TALKING ABOUT IT.  Also, do any Jewish Getbiggers REALLY believe the average White person doesn't get this, on some level?  Oh, right - because most don't talk about it out of fear of losing their job, it must mean they aren't aware.  ::)  NO - White people do get it, and antisemitism is the highest right now I've ever seen it.  At least in my lifetime.  Also, what's wrong with talking about this?  If Jews are so great, and only do wonderful things to White people, let's talk about it.  A friend of mine put it best, and I now say this when anyone asks me my views on Jews: "Jews would be my favourite non-White race if they weren't the majority intellectual influence targeting the trajectory of natural selection and evolution against White people."

Bottom line - Whites are being displaced globally right now [replaced, more like it] in every White-majority [Western] nation on the planet.  Jews are HUGELY responsible for this trend, and if you are Jewish and think White people aren't going to notice this, and eventually talk about it publicly, AND eventually do something about this...well...my suggestion would be to go online and go check out the list of the 109 countries Jews have been expelled of.  Has there been any time in history where Jews ultimately did NOT get called out on behaving like this?

No?

Ok, so WHY ON EARTH WOULD MODERN TIMES BE ANY EXCEPTION?  ::) ???  God, how naive must a person be to think that?

I would like to finish this thought on this note:

Jews who are mad at me simply for knowing the score, should not be mad at me.  Do you see all those idiot sheep mask-wearers?  What do you think those idiots are going to do when their government takes over Jewish media outlets and starts telling them to help expel Jews from society?  They will be the VERY FIRST to do exactly what the government tells them.

I do NOT wear a mask, because I think for myself.  And it would be in the best-interest of Jews for a person like myself to be in a position of authority if things do ever take a dark turn towards anti-Jewish social views and cultural/political practices, because I would resolve the matter ethically.

I would be MUCH more concerned, as a Jew, if the masses of dumb f*ck goyim start to get aggravated, because it's these idiots who people like ME will have to calm down in case we do live through another Jewish pogrom in my lifetime.

I'm not the enemy.  Simply being aware of Jewish influence - which is vast, vastly disproportionate, and likely pound-for-pound, the most global power held by any group in the world - does not make me the enemy.

The enemy would be dumb f*ck goyim who would literally do whatever the TV tells them to do to Jews.  It's these idiots who Jews should be worried about, and you can rest assured if that day does come in my lifetime, I will be the one explaining the true extent of Jewish power and influence.

Jews don't control the world.  If they did, I would be arrested by now.  What Jews have is disproportionate influence, and also interests that clash with those of White goyim.  This is a fact, and talking about it is not a bad thing.  Burying it, and sending it to the underground is bad, because it will eventually come to the surface, and the more you bury it, the more strong and potentially violent the response will be when it finally does come out.

I also consider the current COVID bullsh*t, whoever exactly is causing it, to be a form of agitation at this point.  Also, Canada bringing in 400,000 new immigrants from the developing world this year, during a global pandemic, when there are no jobs...again, that is just agitation, and it's only a matter of time before White people lose their sh*t.

So don't say you weren't warned.

And watch this video:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2021, 02:03:19 AM »
Good traps/shoulders, small arms/penis....would not hit.

Unfortunately, that's basically exactly the shape I'm in right now...BUT...that is lockdown-related.  My chest has always sucked, although I noticed you didn't mention it.  It got better past age 35...but the lockdown has not been helping.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2021, 10:34:48 AM »
Unfortunately, that's basically exactly the shape I'm in right now...BUT...that is lockdown-related.  My chest has always sucked, although I noticed you didn't mention it.  It got better past age 35...but the lockdown has not been helping.

I saw clips of you benching, and I immediately saw your problem:  God awful form.  You were basically dropping the weight through every negative and rebounding the bar off your chest.  A ten rep set lasted maybe 12 seconds!

Paused benching would do you big favors.  BIG.  No spotter?  Pin presses.  You should easily be able to arch your back enough that the bar makes contact with your chest at the bottom.  Get stuck?  Lose the arch :)

And slow the negatives down however much you need to maintain control of the weight at all times...probably two seconds, minimum.  But continue to work on your set-up, just as if you were powerlifting. 

It's fair to say you are OCD, so I would hazard a guess that you have some empty volume in your routine.  What does your split look like?  Sets, reps, exercises?  I ask because you are training clean for the most part, and while you're strong, you know your genetic limitations.  You know you've done 90% of what you could achieve naturally sizewise, and that last 10 percent won't be had with your typical OCD's bro splits full of redundant horseshit.

Good luck dood. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2021, 11:27:53 AM »
I saw clips of you benching, and I immediately saw your problem:  God awful form.  You were basically dropping the weight through every negative and rebounding the bar off your chest.  A ten rep set lasted maybe 12 seconds!

Paused benching would do you big favors.  BIG.  No spotter?  Pin presses.  You should easily be able to arch your back enough that the bar makes contact with your chest at the bottom.  Get stuck?  Lose the arch :)

And slow the negatives down however much you need to maintain control of the weight at all times...probably two seconds, minimum.  But continue to work on your set-up, just as if you were powerlifting. 

It's fair to say you are OCD, so I would hazard a guess that you have some empty volume in your routine.  What does your split look like?  Sets, reps, exercises?  I ask because you are training clean for the most part, and while you're strong, you know your genetic limitations.  You know you've done 90% of what you could achieve naturally sizewise, and that last 10 percent won't be had with your typical OCD's bro splits full of redundant horseshit.

Good luck dood.

A bit early to call, but that's gotta be a strong candidate for 'Understatement of 2021'  ;D
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2021, 12:43:49 PM »
For Les Grossman and any other Jewish Getbiggers who [1] hate when White goyim identify them as Jews [I love doing this, knowing how much Jews hate it.  ;D], and [2] consider me a White Supremacist for being concerned about MY racial interests, yet have no problem with Jews pursuing THEIR racial interests  ::), check this video out.  It sums up my views on Jews basically perfectly:

PS - Stop pretending that Jewish and White interests don't clash.  Jews have been expelled from 109 countries throughout history, so it's OBVIOUS that Jewish and White interests clash, and it would be in the best-interest of BOTH GROUPS to resolve this matter by TALKING ABOUT IT.  Also, do any Jewish Getbiggers REALLY believe the average White person doesn't get this, on some level?  Oh, right - because most don't talk about it out of fear of losing their job, it must mean they aren't aware.  ::)  NO - White people do get it, and antisemitism is the highest right now I've ever seen it.  At least in my lifetime.  Also, what's wrong with talking about this?  If Jews are so great, and only do wonderful things to White people, let's talk about it.  A friend of mine put it best, and I now say this when anyone asks me my views on Jews: "Jews would be my favourite non-White race if they weren't the majority intellectual influence targeting the trajectory of natural selection and evolution against White people."

Bottom line - Whites are being displaced globally right now [replaced, more like it] in every White-majority [Western] nation on the planet.  Jews are HUGELY responsible for this trend, and if you are Jewish and think White people aren't going to notice this, and eventually talk about it publicly, AND eventually do something about this...well...my suggestion would be to go online and go check out the list of the 109 countries Jews have been expelled of.  Has there been any time in history where Jews ultimately did NOT get called out on behaving like this?

No?

Ok, so WHY ON EARTH WOULD MODERN TIMES BE ANY EXCEPTION?  ::) ???  God, how naive must a person be to think that?

Jews who are mad at me simply for knowing the score, should not be mad at me.  Do you see all those idiot sheep mask-wearers?  What do you think those idiots are going to do when their government takes over Jewish media outlets and starts telling them to help expel Jews from society?  They will be the VERY FIRST to do exactly what the government tells them.

I do NOT wear a mask, because I think for myself.  And it would be in the best-interest of Jews for a person like myself to be in a position of authority if things do ever take a dark turn towards anti-Jewish social views and cultural/political practices, because I would resolve the matter ethically.

I would be MUCH more concerned, as a Jew, if the masses of dumb f*ck goyim start to get aggravated, because it's these idiots who people like ME will have to calm down in case we do live through another Jewish pogrom in my lifetime.

I'm not the enemy.  Simply being aware of Jewish influence - which is vast, vastly disproportionate, and likely pound-for-pound, the most global power held by any group in the world - does not make me the enemy.

The enemy would be dumb f*ck goyim who would literally do whatever the TV tells them to do to Jews.  It's these idiots who Jews should be worried about, and you can rest assured if that day does come in my lifetime, I will be the one explaining the true extent of Jewish power and influence.

Jews don't control the world.  If they did, I would be arrested by now.  What Jews have is disproportionate influence, and also interests that clash with those of White goyim.  This is a fact, and talking about it is not a bad thing.  Burying it, and sending it to the underground is bad, because it will eventually come to the surface, and the more you bury it, the more strong and potentially violent the response will be when it finally does come out.

I also consider the current COVID bullsh*t, whoever exactly is causing it, to be a form of agitation at this point.  Also, Canada bringing in 400,000 new immigrants from the developing world this year, during a global pandemic, when there are no jobs...again, that is just agitation, and it's only a matter of time before White people lose their sh*t.

And watch this video:

I’m not sure if I’m laughing harder at your stupidity or your chest that has gone MIA?

You’re pushing 40 years old and have spent the last 20 years lifting weights and taking drugs.

And you are neck and neck with Shizzo for worst Getbig physique. Even Darren Avey shits all over your twink manlet body.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2021, 02:00:10 PM »

No?

And watch this video:

HATEFUL THREAD REPORTED.

Matt I doubt if you even know any Jewish or Black people you live in fucking Thunder Bay.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2021, 08:57:05 PM »
You are so right about the religion part, but there is a fair number of blacks there considering.

Other religions apart from Christianity make up just 1% of the overall population.

Thunder Bay has a large Aboriginal population representing 13.2% of the population. By most accounts, Aboriginals are black.

Matt will say that this is what explains Thunder Bay's relatively high crime rate.

According to what I read, Thunder Bay is one of the most diverse places to live, in Ontario.

Personally, I cannot imagine living there. Mainly, it is too fucking cold in the winter (well below freezing) and in the summer the high is around 75 degrees F. They get a lot of sunshine which would be a nice change from Oregon.

The average wage is around $20 an hour. The cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario is 100 percent higher than the national average.

(I Googled this)

You are a fool.

Aboriginals in Thunder Bay are the indigenous Native Canadians (Indians), not blacks.

You have zero intelligence and you can’t even use Google properly. You work so hard to try to come off educated on here, but all you do is reaffirm that you’re a senile, lonely, pathetic old man who has wasted his life.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2021, 11:29:39 PM »
You are so right about the religion part, but there is a fair number of blacks there considering. and about the black population.

Other religions apart from Christianity make up just 1% of the overall population.

Thunder Bay also has a large Aboriginal population representing 13.2% of the population. By most accounts, Aboriginals are black.

There are only a little over 665 Blacks living in Thunder Bay. This is about .5 percent of the total population there. Over the years, Matt has shown much prejudice towards blacks. Specially, I believe, Somalian and Nigerian immigrants. He blames them for the  high rate of violent crime including the crime of rape. It is hard to understand why Matt feels the way he does about blacks when they are so few where he lives.

According to what I read, Thunder Bay is one of the most diverse places to live, in Ontario.

Personally, I cannot imagine living there. Mainly, it is too fucking cold in the winter (well below freezing) and in the summer the high is around 75 degrees F. They get a lot of sunshine which would be a nice change from Oregon.

The average wage is around $20 an hour. The cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario is 100 percent higher than the national average.

(I Googled this)

Damn, you're so smart. I wish the rest of us  could find out this information if we gave a fuck.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2021, 11:36:00 PM »
Thanks for catching my error because it further proves the point I was trying to make.

I guess if I wanted to come off as being intelligent to strangers and a few rather unpleasant people on an internet forum, I should work harder, huh? Don't wait for it. I really couldn't care less what you and a few other goons here think about me.

Sure you don't, you repulsive phony. Your level of conceit and narcissism is at a level that all you care about is what other people think. Eat another dick you soggy anally bored-out queen.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2021, 02:10:32 AM »
Matt I doubt if you even know and Jewish or Black people you live in fucking Thunder Bay.

Matt - what are your feelings about this fella?   ;D

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2021, 05:46:31 AM »
Fucking Taffin !!   LOL  ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2021, 07:05:56 AM »
Thanks for catching my error because it further proves the point I was trying to make.

I guess if I wanted to come off as being intelligent to strangers and a few rather unpleasant people on an internet forum, I should work harder, huh? Don't wait for it. I really couldn't care less what you and a few other goons here think about me.

You are a mentally deranged sad old lonely fool. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life. 

You posted about 50 times yesterday and all of them were moronic cut & paste stupidity. You interject yourself into every topic and are clueless at how much you’re truly despised by other members.

You are a mentally deranged sad soggy old queer who raised a brood of white trash. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life.

The only difference between you and Shizzo is the type of alcohol bottle you suck on every night.

You are a mentally deranged lying narcissistic fool. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2021, 07:11:59 AM »

No?

And watch this video:

I nominate Matt for official Chief Rabbi of Getbig.

;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2021, 07:18:11 AM »
I nominate Matt for official Chief Rabbi of Getbig.

;D

Well Mr. Independent Thinker will have to get his mommy’s permission to leave the house first.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2021, 10:39:30 AM »
Well Mr. Independent Thinker will have to get his mommy’s permission to leave the house first.

You work a 9 to 5 job.  I've been sitting on my king size bed since this hyped pandemic begun.  I'll be fine.

And if Jews do decide to overplay their hand again, as they did after WWI...well...we know how THAT story ended...don't we?

OH SNAP!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2021, 12:05:08 PM »

As a half Italian, half English autistic, there's literally no time in my history where Jews got the better of me.

But as Hitler said, [something to the effect of] Jews are our greatest mortal enemy.

Don't take this as an insult, Les.  Your people managed to take down the greatest centralized government, and greater military power in human evolutionary history, using proxy armies to do your dirty work, while your elites directed the war from the shadows.  You should be proud.  Jews did win WWII - thanks to the proxies they financed - but only through the skin of their teeth.

But it didn't come without a cost.

And you're taking on a much bigger foe this time - since Jews have effectively managed to brainwash all White countries into adopting multiculturalism, whose toxic fruits have only recently come to bear.

Now tell me, Les - do you think 14 million Jews, regardless of how much control of mass media and ownership of investment banks that they do legitimately have, are going to be any match for 840 million Whites, all of whom are agitated by the abstract cultural disaster that Jews have used their considerable media influence to foist onto us.

You get that Whites have expelled Jews from our societies 109 times throughout history, right?  You SURELY must understand that Whites don't like being flooded by immigrants from the developing world that we are made to feed, clothe, and hitherto coddle with our money, while Whites continue to comprise 90% of interracial violence, while simultaneously being told that it is we Whites who are the problem.

Yet it's your people - and other non-Whites - who keep streaming into our countries.

Why is that, Les?  Are you a White Supremacist?  Do you prefer living in White-majority society?  Why do you and your people, and other non-Whites keep STREAMING into White countries at levels unprecedented in human history, if Whites are so "racist"?

REALITY:

Whites have expended more time, effort, and moral energy to attempt to resolve matters of racial conflict for the past 55 years now.  The USSR lasted 70 years, and the timeline for any inferior socioeconomic/political model is about 70 years, before it goes into the trash bin of history.

You didn't think Whites would put up with this forever, did you?

And you don't seriously think that Jews and their allies have the strength in numbers or the firepower, to take on Whites, should antisemitism come to such a boil that we get so desperate as to potentially elect another Adolf Hitler to deal with Jewish Supremacy globally do you?

Do you think you could take me on personally, Les?  Let me tell you, respectfully, if you laid a hand on me, you'd be on the ground screaming before you could bat an eyelid.  Now multiple that by millions, and...it's not pretty, is it?

I want to resolve the issues with our people peacefully.  But you don't allow us.  You keep us in psychological chains.  You prevent any White person remotely concerned about the interests of White goyim from obtaining mainstream employment, which ultimately led me to invest in Bitcoin and "get off the grid" of mainstream economics.

By trying to hurt me, and my own resistance, I am now liberated to say whatever I want, regardless of who I offend - including, yes, the most sacrosanct protected group of all - the Jewish people...your people.

You don't intimidate me.  Your Jewish organizations that go around screwing Whites out of jobs and a future to support their family don't intimidate me.  I have the equivalent of complete social tenure.  Everything I say can and will be used against me - yet none of it has the slightest impact on me, and my ability to live comfortably.  I broke out of the grid that everyone else is a psychological prisoner in.  And there's nothing you can do about it, except for call me a Nazi.  Which does nothing but prove to me that you have no rebuttal for anything I say - I make my views very clear.  You can at least ATTEMPT to refute or rebut me.  But you are so used to using social and economic intimidation on White goyim who think like me, that you don't have an abacus by which to handle me.  In other times in other places, you would have just thrown me into the gulag.  But you can't do that either.

And you hate it, don't you?  You hate the fact that your people control the minds of my people almost completely.  But you don't control mine.  And you never will.  The only solution would be execution.  And when Jews are forced to play that card...well...look up "The Law of Unintended Consequences".  We know what happened the last time Jews overplayed their hand.  It was a disaster.  And I don't want that to happen again.  Because it was a disaster for your people AND my people.  Hence why I want this war to be waged by ideas.  But instead, Jews just want to censor everything, driving these ideas underground, deeper and deeper, until they explode.

And when that happens - especially in the time of nuclear warfare - nobody wins.

Most Whites goys are dumb AF.  But the evolutionary war won't be fought against Jews and Whites.  It will be fought against Jews and autistic White males who are very well aware of Jews and their patterns.  Jews can think many moves ahead.  But White autistics can extrapolate to infinity.

Why did I win the Getbig deadpool last year?

Why will I win it again this year?

Because I can predict patterns like no other.

Now I'm asking you, Les - how can we resolve this?

But you don't want to answer that, do you?  You want to blame everything on White people, as we goyim trip over ourselves trying to accommodate non-Whites, refugees, economic migrants, literally to the point of self-abasement.  Like in England, where they covered up the rape of White female teenagers and little girls for at least 17 years because we were afraid of being called "racist", as the rape continued [Rotherham].

We allowed Muslims to prevent gay rights from being taught in Birmingham by Andrew Moffat.  After White goyim spent decades advocating for gay rights and tolerance, cognitively superior Jews so controlled our minds, that we allowed Muslim parents to prevent gay rights from being taught.

As Goebbels said, eventually the crushing weight of these lies collapses the entire system.

Then what?

Do you think White people are going to continue living with this level of contradiction and cognitive dissonance, before we finally collectively come together to fight this scourge?

You really think Jews never do any wrong, do you Les?

And Les, just one last thing:

Autistic males don't want wars.  We don't want to line up Jews and machine-gun them into pits.  We want peaceful separation.  We want to coexist peacefully with your people.  But your elites don't want that.  They want to keep us in psychological chains.  They want to forbid us from entering any profession or trade if we express even the slightest inkling of standing up for our collective White goyim interests.

And most Whites are as dumb as you think, and just sit and take it.

But autistics won't.  Because we don't give a fuck about social pressure.  We don't give a fuck about offending a Jew, if what we are saying is factually and objectively correct.

And the evolutionary batter won't be between Whites and Jews - it will be between autistic White males, and Jews.  Jews number just over 14 million worldwide.  White autistics number 12.35 million worldwide, and 9.975 million of those 12.35 million White autistics are males.

And we outperform Jews in IQ by a full standard deviation.

So you may think Jews fighting Whites is an easy win - not by hot physical war, but by psychological war.

But you seem to forget something:

Autism is the immune system of the White race.  We see where the evolution of our race is headed if the current Jewish-directed trends continue.

And that revs us up - essentially revving up the White immune system.

Now tell me, Les:

Who do you think the average common man White goyim is going to listen to - weaponized White autism [which got Trump elected], controlled by intellectually superior Whites who are excellent at explaining to their fellow dumb Whites what is going to happen to us as a group if Jewish influence on Western civilization continues...or Jews, as smart as they are, who try their very best to tell Whites to embrace multiculturalism, low birthrates, abortion, and the weaponization of drugs and porn, and organized attacks on Christianity, which is killing the spirit of the White goyim people.

Do you REALLY think disproportionate Jewish intelligence - and therefore disproportionate Jewish influence - is going to keep Whites in a position to take actions that will ultimately hurt us in the end, and advance Jewish causes?

Or do you think that maybe...just maybe...we may see a repeat of the 109 times that Whites have expelled Jews for toying with our economies, and agitating White people, until the day comes where you know longer have a bulwark of White goyim to help advance the supremacy of Jews globally?

It's a rhetorical question, Les.  Jews, for as intelligent and as ethnically altruistic as they are, need to out-compete White autistics in order to out-compete Whites as a whole.  And those numbers again:

14 million Jews with an average IQ of 107 versus 12.35 White autistics, 80.77% of whom are male - meaning 9.975 million male autistics, with an average IQ at least one standard deviation higher than the average Jewish IQ - if not two standard deviations higher.

It's one thing to take on a group that outnumbers you 60 to 1, but with a 7-point IQ advantage among your ranks.

But you fail to acknowledge that the vanguard of the White race are White male autistics.

We care about the interests and the future of our children.

And to get to the dumb goyim, you need to get through us - a group that has about 85% of your numbers, but is significantly skewed male, and who are considerably intellectually ahead of you.

They say Hitler was autistic.  And all it took was one man to pull all Germans from the economic exploitation of the entire German nation, at the hands of Jewish internationalists.

But you're taking on a bigger foe this time.  You're underestimating the power of weaponized autism.

I think autism was most likely diagnosed by a Jewish psychiatrist, who isolated goyim who weren't intimidated by Jews.

Take us out of the picture, and the White race will disappear as a group by 2150.

But we're still in the picture.  And every time Jews take a step to advance their global interests, White autistics take two steps to put you back in your place.

I want peace between your people and my people.

But continual agitation, trashing of White people, firing White people for merely not being self-hating goyim - for not being metaphorical cannon fodder in the psychological war to reduce us to minority status - is only making us more and more prepared to take on Jewish Supremacy.

Because...we don't outnumber you, but our males do out number your males, and our average IQ's are considerably ahead of yours.

Jews total just over 14 million worldwide.  Whatever the number for White Europeans, it is at least 60 times that.  And White autistics are the ones who are going to educate our fellow Whites about what's going on, and what current trends will lead to - and since we have truth on our side, and since the weight of all the lies of multiculturalism and diversity, and all the other nice-sounding names Jewish intellects have given to movements that weaken the White race are starting to crumble under the weight of their lies...it doesn't take much to convince masses of Whites to realize they are understand attack.

Do you remember the meme "It's OK to be White"?

A White autistic on 4Chan thought that up.  He did it to show your normal day-to-day White person just how under attack White people are.  And the Jewish media machine took the bait.  By saying it's hateful to merely say it's ok - simply OK - to be White...that red-pilled a lot of Whites.

As Mayer Amschel Rothschild said in the 1934 Rothschild-funded movie "The House of Rothschild".

"He thinks I'm so dumb and he's so clever - always make them think their clever."

And that's the thing, Les - you think you're so clever.

But not as clever as me.  And Jews collectively, for all of their high IQ brilliance, are not as clever as White autistics.

Every single time you run a news story in the Jewish press about how it's a hate crime to say "It's OK to be White", you red-pill another White person.  Another White person realizes "This really is a cultural war on Whites."

And you'll keep taking the bait too.  Why?  Because you - your people, the Jewish people - are clever.  They are the individual most intelligent racial group on the planet.

But you're not as intelligent [IQ] as White autistics.  And the evolutionary game will be fought between cognitively superior Jews, and even more cognitively superior White autistics.

So what happens from here?

Does another Hitler rise?  If he does, that could be nuclear devastation, and we all lose.

So I advocate for peace.  For separation.  I IMPLORE the Jewish people to stop agitating White people at this point, who, in 2021, are more racially aware than ever, despite the dichotomy between racially aware Whites, and self-hating [spiteful mutant] dumb White goyim.

But there's another group to consider - the Whites who have remained silent as we've been pushed into a world of self-hatred, guilt, and tripping over ourselves to try to be fair to people of all over races.  A form of pathological altruism, which is now clearly working against us.  And when those Whites see that more and more, they will not join the Jewish cause - they will be compelled to acknowledge that supporting Jewish influence will ultimately lead to the downfall of Whites as a group.  And when the group falls, we all fall.

Again - remember: White autistics are simply the immune system of the White race, revving up.  We knew we were under attack demographically, years before it became obvious.  We took mathematical projections of demographic reduction collected by Jewish groups like the SPLC, and we understood that in the long run, this would diminish Whites to demographic decline, and potentially even complete extinction over a long enough time frame, unless trends reverse.

Then the normal, easily influenced, White goyim sees it, as it carries on.  And then more and more of those Whites come around to the side of the White autistic, having no way to deny that his forecasts were accurate.  Remember: a mainstream YouTube or Yahoo comments' section now reads like Stormfront forum threads read in 2009.

Is that not evidence to you, that Whites are coming around to the autistic side?  How about the election of Trump?

Yet organized Jewish influence keeps putting release valves in place, to control the awakening of Whites, regarding our demographic demise.

Yet we still see it - not just in comments' sections online, but in movements such as the Tea Party in the USA from the last decade.  While those Whites don't know it, that is the embryonic stage of White racial consciousness.  And it will continue to grow.  And the more Jewish media influence attempts to drive us underground, the stronger we get - the more numerous we get.

Until finally the day comes, that for all the media control and investment bank ownership by Jews, it isn't worth a hill of beans when you are outnumbered 60 to 1 by a group that you just spent decades weakening...importing non-Whites as a form of revolutionary energy to use against our geopolitical hegemony.  The rise of China in itself has been a huge psychological gamechanger for Whites, and that was just in 2020.

When the going is good, it's easy to get Whites on board with anti-White movements and agendas - when only a few Whites are being discriminated against for defending their group, it's no big deal.  But the more Jews play their hand, the more Whites see the inherent risk in going down this road, and the more take the side of their people, rather than Jewish universalism, and hyper-individualism for Whites, while every other group is permitted - by Jewish media - to stand up for their interests.

Did you really think that Whites were going to allow every other group to defend their interests, while Whites stood idly by and go quietly into that good night?

Do you really believe that?

For as much as you hate me, Les - I'm not the one who will be advocating for the killing of Jews, or the supporter of violent pogroms against them.  It will be me trying to calm the masses of White goyim who realized they were conned, and now want to direct all their power to making the cost of Jewish influence in The West over the past 55+ years go away.

Don't be mad at me.  Just acknowledge that racial diversity - something pushed strongly [but not exclusively] by Jewish media forces - has been disastrous for Whites, and that Whites as a group will naturally push back against it.

But you won't acknowledge that, will you?

You don't want to resolve these matters peacefully, do you?  You want to continue a system that blames everything on White people, not matter how desperately we trip over ourselves to try to make up for past sins - real, exagerrated, only even merely distorted but perceived.

And it never ends.  The attack on White people as the cause of all the world's problems never ends, no matter what we do to try to meaningfully make up for those past sins.

And that's when the breaking point hits - just as it hit 109 times before in the past 2,000 years.

It's not pretty when it happens.  And I don't want it to get to that point.

But when you fire me from a job where I did nothing wrong - a job where I was the #1 employee at my university, simply for talking about things like this online, in the privacy of my own home...do you think that makes me want to take your side - the side of the Jewish people?

Do you think continuing to fire more and more Whites is going to make them take your side?  Or make them bitter, and ultimately polarized, and worse yet - potentially radicalized - when they see their very legitimate, real, ethnic concerns are not addressed.

Why don't you want to talk about the reasons WHY White goyim are so agitated right now?  Why do you prefer to continue to blame White goyim, no matter how many concessions we grant, no matter how many billions in property damage we sustain for the "crime" of shooting your Black goyim pets, despite the fact that they attacked White police officers, shot them [at rates 18.5 times greater than the rate in which White male police officers shoot Black criminals], rather than objectively speak about these matters?

Entire Jewish media narratives of Black oppression literally fall apart in the span of 24 hours - sometimes in the span of an afternoon - and yet you double down your media efforts to blame everything on Whites, even now - at the point where even the dumbest of White goyim can see reality for what it is?

...but you don't want to talk about that, do you, Les?  You don't want to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, there is a reason why Whites are so agitated that they are voting for Brexit, Trump, and any nationalist party in Europe that are getting stronger with each passing 3 to 5 years.

I'm a smart guy, Les.  I'd be happy to have a balanced discussion with you about the crimes of the White race, if you merely acknowledged the crimes, both financial and physical of your people - the Jewish people.

But for whatever reason, you refuse to do that.  And it's for that reason, you will be in for a big shock when you find that nationalist movements in White countries continue to grow.  And that won't end well for anyone - neither Jew or Gentile.

Les, how about this?  With an open-mind, watch this video.  Then come back, and tell me - do you still think White and Jewish conflict is but a one-sided affair?

Again, I want to resolve things peacefully.  But when a 5-year-old boy [Cannon Hinnant] is shot to death by a 25-year-old Black man, and your press does nothing to talk about it...that doesn't just make me angry - it riles up masses of Whites who now see the Jewish media machine for the anti-White propaganda machine that it is.

Or how about 83-year-old White great grandmother Dorothy Dow had her home invaded and ransacked by five Black perpetrators, and was then set on fire, and died...without nary a word by the dominant mainstream media.

Go search for the story online, Les.  How come no coverage by ABC, NBC, CBS, or CNN?  How come Jewish media buried this story, but had wall-to-wall coverage for 18-year-old Althea Bernstein in Wisconsin, allegedly set on fire by four White men, until finally conceding that it was a self-perpetrated hoax, closing the case on October 3rd?

Do you see no double standard there, Les?

And even if you don't, do you at least acknowledge that White people do see through these lies?  These hoax hate crimes, while actual hate crimes against White people are buried?

I wish you would acknowledge these facts, Les.  But I don't think you will.

But at the very least, I want you to understand why White people are becoming so polarized, and why antisemitism is the highest its been since WWII.

As I said, I want to resolve things peacefully.  But that requires an acknowledgment of facts by both Whites and Jews.  Whites are willing to acknowledge these facts.  Are you?  Are the Jewish people willing to?

If not...then I'll end with this:

Please don't be surprised when this suppressed frustration boils over.  Because it won't be pretty.  And it won't be pretty for either Whites or Jews, which is why I am still trying to resolve these things peacefully.  Because if I've learned anything about White people, it's this - when we finally do snap, it's not pretty.  And when we finally do snap, it takes entire armies to calm us down.

And this time out, given the attack on Whites is civilization-wide this time...what White armies are going to fight to defend Jewish interests this time out?

I hope I've given you some pause to think here, Les.  I'm saying this calmly because Jewish influence waxes and wanes.  And it's currently in a long state of waning...and it's bad for both Whites and Jews when that happens.

Have a nice day, Les.  And rather than call me a Nazi, or call me antisemitic, maybe for once, you can actually address some of the points I made.

You can start by explaining why Black males shooting at police and getting shot is a cause I'm supposed to fight for, while I'm supposed to ignore the shooting death of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant by a 25-year-old Black male.  At the very least, can you address this?

Ignore Godwin's Law for a second...if you could please just answer that one question, I would be grateful.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2021, 12:10:27 PM »
As a half Italian, half English autistic, there's literally no time in my history where Jews got the better of me.

But as Hitler said, [something to the effect of] Jews are our greatest mortal enemy.

Don't take this as an insult, Les.  Your people managed to take down the greatest centralized government, and greater military power in human evolutionary history, using proxy armies to do your dirty work, while your elite directed the war from the shadows.  You should be proud.  Jews did win WWII - thanks to the proxies they financed - but only through the skin of their teeth.

But it didn't come without a cost.

And you're taking on a much bigger foe this time - since Jews have effectively managed to brainwash all White countries into adopting multiculturalism, whose toxic fruits have only recently come to bear.

Now tell me, Les - do you think 14 million Jews, regardless of how much control of mass media and ownership of investment banks that they do legitimately have, are going to be any match for 840 million Whites, all of whom are agitated by the abstract cultural disaster that Jews have used their considerable media influence to foist unto us.

You get that Whites have expelled Jews from our societies 109 times throughout history, right?  You SURELY must understand that Whites don't like being flooded by immigrants from the developing world that we are made to feed, clothe, and hitherto coddle with our money, while simultaneously [Whites] comprising 90% of interracial violence, and all the while being told that it is we Whites who are the problem.

Yet it's your people - and other non-Whites - who keep streaming into our countries.

Why is that, Les?  Are you a White Supremacist?  Do you prefer living in White-majority society?  Why do you and your people, and other non-Whites keep STREAMING into White countries at unprecedented levels, if Whites are so "racist"?

REALITY:

Whites have expended more time, effort, and moral energy to attempt to resolve matters of racial conflict for the past 55 years now.  The USSR lasted 70 years, and the timeline for any inferior socioeconomic model is about 70 years, before it goes into the trash bin of history.

You didn't think Whites would put up with this forever, did you?

And you don't seriously think that Jews and their allies have the strength in numbers or the firepower, to take on Whites, should antisemitism come to such a boil that we elect another Adolf Hitler to deal with Jewish Supremacy globally do you?

Do you think you could take me on personally, Les?  Let me tell you, respectfully, if you laid a hand on me, you'd be on the ground screaming before you could bat an eyelid.  Now multiple that by millions, and...it's not pretty, is it?

I want to resolve the issues with our people peacefully.  But you don't allow us.  You keep us in psychological chains.  You prevent any White person remotely concerned about the interests of White goyim from obtaining mainstream employment, which ultimately led me to invest in Bitcoin and "get off the grid" of mainstream economics.

Most Whites goys are dumb AF.  But the evolutionary war won't be fought against Jews and Whites.  It will be fought against Jews and autistic White males who are very well aware of Jews and their patterns.  Jews can think many moves ahead.  But White autistics can project to infinity.

Why did I win the Getbig deadpool last year?

Why will I win it again this year?

Because I can predict patterns like no other.

Now I'm asking you, Les - how can we resolve this?

But you don't want to answer that, do you?  You want to blame everything on White people, as we goyim trip over ourselves trying to accommodate non-Whites, refugees, economic migrants, literally to the point of self-abasement.  Like in England, where they covered up the rape of White female teenagers and little girls for at least 17 years because we were afraid of being called "racist", as the rape continued [Rotherham].

We allowed Muslims to prevent gay rights from being taught in Birmingham by Andrew Moffat.  After White goyim spent decades advocating for gay rights and tolerance, cognitively superior Jews so controlled our minds, that we allowed Muslim parents to prevent gay rights from being taught.

As Goebbels said, eventually the crushing weight of these lies collapses the entire system.

Then what?

Do you think White people are going to continue living with this level of contradiction and cognitive dissonance, before we finally collectively come together to fight this scourge?

You really think Jews never do any wrong, do you Les?

And Les, just one last thing:

Autistic males don't want wars.  We don't want to line up Jews and machine-gun them into pits.  We want peaceful separation.  We want to coexist peacefully with your people.  But your elites don't want that.  They want to keep us in psychological chains.  They want to forbid us from entering any profession or trade if we express even the slightest inkling of standing up for our collective White goyim interests.

And most Whites are as dumb as you think, and just sit and take it.

But autistics won't.  Because we don't give a fuck about social pressure.  We don't give a fuck about offending a Jew, if what we are saying is factually and objectively correct.

And the evolutionary batter won't be between Whites and Jews - it will be between autistic White males, and Jews.  Jews number just over 14 million worldwide.  White autistics number 12.35 million worldwide, and 9.975 million of those 12.35 million White autistics are males.

And we outperform Jews in IQ by a full standard deviation.

So you may think Jews fighting Whites is an easy win - not by hot physical war, but by psychological war.

But you seem to forget something:

Autism is the immune system of the White race.  We see where the evolution of our race is headed if the current Jewish-directed trends continue.

And that revs us up - essentially revving up the White immune system.

Now tell me, Les:

Who do you think the average common man White goyim is going to listen to - weaponized White autism [which got Trump elected], controlled by intellectually superior Whites who are excellent at explaining to their fellow dumb Whites what is going to happen to us as a group if Jewish influence on Western civilization continues...or Jews, as smart as they are, who try their very best to tell Whites to embrace multiculturalism, low birthrates, abortion, and the weaponization of drugs and porn, and organized attacks on Christianity, which is killing the spirit of the White goyim people.

Do you REALLY think disproportionate Jewish intelligence - and therefore disproportionate Jewish influence - is going to keep Whites in a position to take actions that will ultimately hurt us in the end, and advance Jewish causes?

Or do you think that maybe...just maybe...we may see a repeat of the 109 times that Whites have expelled Jews for toying with our economies, and agitating White people, until the day comes where you know longer have a bulwark of White goyim to help advance the supremacy of Jews globally?

It's a rhetorical question, Les.  Jews, for as intelligent and as ethnically altruistic as they are, need to out-compete White autistics in order to out-compete Whites as a whole.  And those numbers again:

14 million Jews with an average IQ of 107 versus 12.35 White autistics, 80.77% of whom are male - meaning 9.975 million male autistics, with an average IQ at least one standard deviation higher than the average Jewish IQ - if not two standard deviations higher.

It's one thing to take on a group that outnumbers you 60 to 1, but with a 7-point IQ advantage among your ranks.

But you fail to acknowledge that the vanguard of the White race are White male autistics.

We care about the interests and the future of our children.

And to get to the dumb goyim, you need to get through us - a group that has about 85% of your numbers, but is significantly skewed male, and who are considerably intellectually ahead of you.

They say Hitler was autistic.  And all it took was one man to pull all Germans from the economic exploitation of the entire German nation, at the hands of Jewish internationalists.

But you're taking on a bigger foe this time.  You're underestimating the power of weaponized autism.

I think autism was most likely diagnosed by a Jewish psychiatrist, who isolated goyim who weren't intimidated by Jews.

Take us out of the picture, and the White race will disappear as a group by 2150.

But we're still in the picture.  And every time Jews take a step to advance their global interests, White autistics take two steps to put you back in your place.

I want peace between your people and my people.

But continual agitation, trashing of White people, firing White people for merely not being self-hating goyim - for not being metaphorical cannon fodder in the psychological war to reduce us to minority status - is only making us more and more prepared to take on Jewish Supremacy.

Because...we don't outnumber you, but our males do out number your males, and our average IQ's are considerably ahead of yours.

Jews total just over 14 million worldwide.  Whatever the number for White Europeans, it is at least 60 times that.  And White autistics are the ones who are going to educate our fellow Whites about what's going on, and what current trends will lead to - and since we have truth on our side, and since the weight of all the lies of multiculturalism and diversity, and all the other nice-sounding names Jewish intellects have given to movements that weaken the White race are starting to crumble under the weight of their lies...it doesn't take much to convince masses of Whites to realize they are understand attack.

Do you remember the meme "It's OK to be White"?

A White autistic on 4Chan thought that up.  He did it to show your normal day-to-day White person just how under attack White people are.  And the Jewish media machine took the bait.  By saying it's hateful to merely say it's ok - simply OK - to be White...that red-pilled a lot of Whites.

As Mayer Amschel Rothschild said in the 1934 Rothschild-funded movie "The House of Rothschild".

"He thinks I'm so dumb and he's so clever - always make them think their clever."

And that's the thing, Les - you think you're so clever.

But not as clever as me.  And Jews collectively, for all of their high IQ brilliance, are not as clever as White autistics.

Every single time you run a news story in the Jewish press about how it's a hate crime to say "It's OK to be White", you red-pill another White person.  Another White person realizes "This really is a cultural war on Whites."

And you'll keep taking the bait too.  Why?  Because you - your people, the Jewish people - are clever.  They are the individual most intelligent racial group on the planet.

But you're not as intelligent [IQ] as White autistics.  And the evolutionary game will be fought between cognitively superior Jews, and even more cognitively superior White autistics.

So what happens from here?

Does another Hitler rise?  If he does, that could be nuclear devastation, and we all lose.

So I advocate for peace.  For separation.  I IMPLORE the Jewish people to stop agitating White people at this point, who, in 2021, are more racially aware than ever, despite the dichotomy between racially aware Whites, and self-hating [spiteful mutant] dumb White goyim.

But there's another group to consider - the Whites who have remained silent as we've been pushed into a world of self-hatred, guilt, and tripping over ourselves to try to be fair to people of all over races.  A form of pathological altruism, which is now clearly working against us.  And when those Whites see that more and more, they will not join the Jewish cause - they will be compelled to acknowledge that supporting Jewish influence will ultimately lead to the downfall of Whites as a group.  And when the group falls, we all fall.

Again - remember: White autistics are simply the immune system of the White race, revving up.  We knew we were under attack demographically, years before it became obvious.  We took mathematical projections of demographic reduction collected by Jewish groups like the SPLC, and we understood that in the long run, this would diminish Whites to demographic decline, and potentially even complete extinction over a long enough time frame, unless trends reverse.

Then the normal, easily influenced, White goyim sees it, as it carries on.  And then more and more of those Whites come around to the side of the White autistic, having no way to deny that his forecasts were accurate.  Remember: a mainstream YouTube or Yahoo comments' section now reads like Stormfront forum threads read in 2009.

Is that not evidence to you, that Whites are coming around to the autistic side?  How about the election of Trump?

Yet organized Jewish influence keeps putting release valves in place, to control the awakening of Whites, regarding our demographic demise.

Yet we still see it - not just in comments' sections online, but in movements such as the Tea Party in the USA from the last decade.  While those Whites don't know it, that is the embryonic stage of White racial consciousness.  And it will continue to grow.  And the more Jewish media influence attempts to drive us underground, the stronger we get - the more numerous we get.

Until finally the day comes, that for all the media control and investment bank ownership by Jews, it isn't worth a hill of beans when you are outnumbered 60 to 1 by a group that you just spent decades weakening...importing non-Whites as a form of revolutionary energy to use against our geopolitical hegemony.  The rise of China in itself has been a huge psychological gamechanger for Whites, and that was just in 2020.

When the going is good, it's easy to get Whites on board with anti-White movements and agendas - when only a few Whites are being discriminated against for defending their group, it's no big deal.  But the more Jews play their hand, the more Whites see the inherent risk in going down this road, and the more take the side of their people, rather than Jewish universalism, and hyper-individualism for Whites, while every other group is permitted - by Jewish media - to stand up for their interests.

Did you really think that Whites were going to allow every other group to defend their interests, while Whites stood idly by and go quietly into that good night?

Do you really believe that?

For as much as you hate me, Les - I'm not the one who will be advocating for the killing of Jews, or the supporter of violent pogroms against them.  It will be me trying to calm the masses of White goyim who realized they were conned, and now want to direct all their power to making the cost of Jewish influence in The West over the past 55+ years go away.

Don't be mad at me.  Just acknowledge that racial diversity - something pushed strongly [but not exclusively] by Jewish media forces - has been disastrous for Whites, and that Whites as a group will naturally push back against it.

But you won't acknowledge that, will you?

You don't want to resolve these matters peacefully, do you?  You want to continue a system that blames everything on White people, not matter how desperately we trip over ourselves to try to make up for past sins - real, exagerrated, only even merely distorted but perceived.

And it never ends.  The attack on White people as the cause of all the world's problems never ends, no matter what we do to try to meaningfully make up for those past sins.

And that's when the breaking point hits - just as it hit 109 times before in the past 2,000 years.

It's not pretty when it happens.  And I don't want it to get to that point.

But when you fire me from a job where I did nothing wrong - a job where I was the #1 employee at my university, simply for talking about things like this online, in the privacy of my own home...do you think that makes me want to take your side - the side of the Jewish people?

Do you think continuing to fire more and more Whites is going to make them take your side?  Or make them bitter, and ultimately polarized, and worse yet - potentially radicalized - when they see their very legitimate, real, ethnic concerns are not addressed.

Why don't you want to talk about the reasons WHY White goyim are so agitated right now?  Why do you prefer to continue to blame White goyim, no matter how many concessions we grant, no matter how many billions in property damage we sustain for the "crime" of shooting your Black goyim pets, despite the fact that they attacked White police officers, shot them [at rates 18.5 times greater than the rate in which White male police officers shoot Black criminals], rather than objectively speak about these matters?

Entire Jewish media narratives of Black oppression literally fall apart in the span of 24 hours - sometimes in the span of an afternoon - and yet you double down your media efforts to blame everything on Whites, even now - at the point where even the dumbest of White goyim can see reality for what it is?

...but you don't want to talk about that, do you, Les?  You don't want to acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, there is a reason why Whites are so agitated that they are voting for Brexit, Trump, and any nationalist party in Europe that are getting stronger with each passing 3 to 5 years.

I'm a smart guy, Les.  I'd be happy to have a balanced discussion with you about the crimes of the White race, if you merely acknowledged the crimes, both financial and physical of your people - the Jewish people.

But for whatever reason, you refuse to do that.  And it's for that reason, you will be in for a big shock when you find that nationalist movements in White countries continue to grow.  And that won't end well for anyone - neither Jew or Gentile.

Les, how about this?  With an open-mind, watch this video.  Then come back, and tell me - do you still think White and Jewish conflict is but a one-sided affair?

Again, I want to resolve things peacefully.  But when a 5-year-old boy [Cannon Hinnant] is shot to death by a 25-year-old Black man, and your press does nothing to talk about it...that doesn't just make me angry - it riles up masses of Whites who now see the Jewish media machine for the anti-White propaganda machine that it is.

Or how about 83-year-old White great grandmother Dorothy Dow had her home invaded and ransacked by five Black perpetrators, and was then set on fire, and died...without nary a word by the dominant mainstream media.

Go search for the story online, Les.  How come no coverage by ABC, NBC, CBS, or CNN?  How come Jewish media buried this story, but had wall-to-wall coverage for 18-year-old Althea Bernstein in Wisconsin, allegedly set on fire by four White men, until finally conceding that it was a self-perpetrated hoax, closing the case on October 3rd?

Do you see no double standard there, Les?

And even if you don't, do you at least acknowledge that White people do see through these lies?  These hoax hate crimes, while actual hate crimes against White people are buried?

I wish you would acknowledge these facts, Les.  But I don't think you will.

But at the very least, I want you to understand why White people are becoming so polarized, and why antisemitism is the highest its been since WWII.

As I said, I want to resolve things peacefully.  But that requires an acknowledgment of facts by both Whites and Jews.  Whites are willing to acknowledge these facts.  Are you?  Are the Jewish people willing to?

If not...then I'll end with this:

Please don't be surprised when this suppressed frustration boils over.  Because it won't be pretty.  And it won't be pretty for either Whites or Jews, which is why I am still trying to resolve these things peacefully.  Because if I've learned anything about White people, it's this - when we finally do snap, it's not pretty.  And when we finally do snap, it takes entire armies to calm us down.

And this time out, given the attack on Whites is civilization-wide this time...what White armies are going to fight to defend Jewish interests this time out?

I hope I've given you some pause to think here, Les.  I'm saying this calmly because Jewish influence waxes and wanes.  And it's currently in a long state of waning...and it's bad for both Whites and Jews when that happens.

Have a nice day, Les.  And rather than call me a Nazi, or call me antisemitic, maybe for once, you can actually address some of the points I made.

You can start by explaining why Black males shooting at police and getting shot is a cause I'm supposed to fight for, while I'm supposed to ignore the shooting death of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant by a 25-year-old Black male.  At the very least, can you address this?

Ignore Godwin's Law for a second...if you could please just answer that one question, I would be grateful.

I was in the middle of my customary scroll, scroll, scroll, roll eyes, scroll, scroll, scroll, try not to look, scroll, scroll, scroll,.... (automatic reaction) when encountering one of Matt's posts... when that sort of jumped out at me.

I just had to hit the brakes so I could post this :

BULLSHIT!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »
I was in the middle of my customary scroll, scroll, scroll, roll eyes, scroll, scroll, scroll, try not to look, scroll, scroll, scroll,.... (automatic reaction) when encountering one of Matt's posts... when that sort of jumped out at me.

I just had to hit the brakes so I could post this :

BULLSHIT!

Why is ad hominem so cool to you?  My guess:

Years of watching Jon Stewart [real Jewish name = Jonathan Stewart Leibowitz] says some dumb comment, and the entire crowd laughs and laughs  ;D, and you assume that must mean insulting people makes you smart.

Lurker - just wondering: what part of what I said do you disagree with?  Feel free to just pick one point out of the 2,874 points I made.  I don't want to obfuscate matters - and sometimes even just speaking truthfully for sooo long can in itself be a sort of form of obfuscation.

Do you have a point where you disagree with me on?  Just one point will be fine.

Which point would you say you disagree with the most?

Discuss.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2021, 12:28:24 PM »
The high school teacher who had to read Matt C's essays probably killed herself.  :D  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2021, 12:47:05 PM »
Why is ad hominem so cool to you?  My guess:

Years of watching Jon Stewart [real Jewish name = Jonathan Stewart Leibowitz] says some dumb comment, and the entire crowd laughs and laughs  ;D, and you assume that must mean insulting people makes you smart.

Lurker - just wondering: what part of what I said do you disagree with?  Feel free to just pick one point out of the 2,874 points I made.  I don't want to obfuscate matters - and sometimes even just speaking truthfully for sooo long can in itself be a sort of form of obfuscation.

Do you have a point where you disagree with me on?  Just one point will be fine.

Which point would you say you disagree with the most?

Discuss.

I did.  I even bolded it and raised the font higher.  I disagree strongly on that one point.  And with that as the basis of fact, all other 2,873 are irrelevant as it covers them too.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2021, 12:54:43 PM »
You are a mentally deranged sad old lonely fool. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life. 

You posted about 50 times yesterday and all of them were moronic cut & paste stupidity. You interject yourself into every topic and are clueless at how much you’re truly despised by other members.

You are a mentally deranged sad soggy old queer who raised a brood of white trash. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life.

The only difference between you and Shizzo is the type of alcohol bottle you suck on every night.

You are a mentally deranged lying narcissistic fool. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life.

This is beautifully and so accurately written. But this will go right over this clueless phag's head and won't merit a nano-second of self-reflection in his narcissistic, self-absorbed life.

Definitely will save so I can repost as a reminder.