Author Topic: VVV - Goodrum Stolen Valor???  (Read 23390 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: VVV - Goodrum - Stolen Valor????
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2022, 06:31:57 AM »
No homo.

This has been a truly entertaining thread!

One small observation of mine is the consistent use of the phrase "no homo" by Vince. I find it peculiar as that phrase is very common here in the states amongst inner city black and hispanic youths. Never have I heard that phrased uttered by grown adults here in the USA, unless they're rappers. Amazing how certain colloquialisms have no geographical bounds and can reach places like the Down Under.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2022, 07:06:24 AM »
You are a persistent asshole for sure. I didn't call your hotel or motel twice but once. Not to harass you but to offer to send you money because you said you were using coupons to get meals in Las Vegas. You didn't need the money and couldn't talk because you had company. I presume Vissy was with you.

I have been calling you out for your persistent bullshit for decades now. That isn't stalking. This is a discussion forum so I am entitled to post my opinions just as you are.

What suspicious move did I have to make to exit Canada in January 1971? Stop fabricating bullshit. I came to Australia because my wife was pregnant and I was at Simon Fraser University doing a post graduate degree. I couldn't get a job in Vancouver so emigrated to Sydney. I got a job teaching PE in high school at Killarney Heights in Sydney. We bought a gym in West Ryde, Sydney, in August 1971 and had it for 46 years. I have never had a criminal record anywhere.

The real reason Goodrum has to discredit me is because he was the laughing dumbbell of Getbig. He couldn't retaliate against the anonymous flotsam so he targeted me. The truth is Goodrum is jealous of my accomplishments in business, homes and bodybuilding.

You forgot about calling at the 2006 NPC Mountaineer with Keith/onlyme....but admitting to it even once is admission enough.

You claimed that you called me because you felt sorry for me using coupons for meals.  So you were going to buy me dinner.  You called thousands of miles away across the globe to buy a gay black man dinner!!! 

You just openly to wanting to buy dinner for a gay black man thousands of miles away from you...the same one youve been chasing for 17 years.  Let it roll around in your head for a bit
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2022, 07:24:51 AM »
This has been a truly entertaining thread!

One small observation of mine is the consistent use of the phrase "no homo" by Vince. I find it peculiar as that phrase is very common here in the states amongst inner city black and hispanic youths. Never have I heard that phrased uttered by grown adults here in the USA, unless they're rappers. Amazing how certain colloquialisms have no geographical bounds and can reach places like the Down Under.

"1"

Is a very popular phrase on bodybuilding forums.

A "straight" man posts semi nudes of himself and asks a bunch of "straight" men what they think of his semi nudes. A "No homo" saves everyone from feeling awkward.

No homo does get a little twisted on here there, but the funniest use of "no homo" I've ever heard was of a fat gay black man (not Vince G) who brags about his dick sucking skills and sucking off young thugs on D-low. One these thugs meets up with him and starts telling him how he and his girlfriend are having problems and he has a lot stress going on and he needs this relief. After he blows him the thug ends it with a "no homo"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2022, 07:28:27 AM »

You forgot about calling at the 2006 NPC Mountaineer with Keith/onlyme....but admitting to it even once is admission enough.

You claimed that you called me because you felt sorry for me using coupons for meals.  So you were going to buy me dinner.  You called thousands of miles away across the globe to buy a gay black man dinner!!! 

You just openly to wanting to buy dinner for a gay black man thousands of miles away from you...the same one youve been chasing for 17 years.  Let it roll around in your head for a bit

Goodrum desperate to save his sorry self. Here he is trying to turn an offer of help into a date. People made fun of you and I tried to help you. I believe this was before you tumbled out of the closet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2022, 07:30:41 AM »
but the funniest use of "no homo" I've ever heard was of a fat gay black man (not Vince G) who brags about his dick sucking skills and sucking off young thugs on D-low. One these thugs meets up with him and starts telling him how he and his girlfriend are having problems and he has a lot stress going on and he needs this relief. After he blows him the thug ends it with a "no homo"

Can we get that guy to post here?

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2022, 07:37:24 AM »
Can we get that guy to post here?

"1"

Send him a message on twitter and ask him ;D

https://twitter.com/lbadderz?lang=en-GB

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2022, 09:40:37 AM »
Yep, a certified dope. No doubt that you are mentally challenged. I mentioned an event that happened in 1974 at our place in Queenscliff Beach. Arnold was there. So were lots of people from my gym. It was a get-together to meet Arnold and have a chat. I don't involve my ex in forum matters so that is one witness I won't call. You are in LA. Why not ask Arnold about the babysitter?

Goodrum is surely a sad wannabe. I am not alone. Nor am I bitter. Just have a good memory unlike yourself or Goodrum.

I never showed up uninvited to a funeral, you did, I never called a gay black man across the country dozens of times trying to buy him dinner, you did, I never stalked boys and girls on the beach and took unwanted pics of them, you did, I never made up lies about Arnold S and underage girls, you did, I never picked my own judges at a bbing pageant, you did, I never posted on a bbing board posing as a deceased woman, you did, I never stole an overcomplicated design for a curl machine from my friends and try to pass it off as my own, you did. You have a long history of doing very odd and borderline criminal things, maybe why you ran away to Australia?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: VVV - Goodrum
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2022, 10:46:26 AM »
This thread is a black eye to all Vince’s worldwide.

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: VVV - Goodrum
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2022, 10:58:52 AM »
This thread is a black eye to all Vince’s worldwide.
;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2022, 12:21:10 PM »
I never showed up uninvited to a funeral, you did, I never called a gay black man across the country dozens of times trying to buy him dinner, you did, I never stalked boys and girls on the beach and took unwanted pics of them, you did, I never made up lies about Arnold S and underage girls, you did, I never picked my own judges at a bbing pageant, you did, I never posted on a bbing board posing as a deceased woman, you did, I never stole an overcomplicated design for a curl machine from my friends and try to pass it off as my own, you did. You have a long history of doing very odd and borderline criminal things, maybe why you ran away to Australia?

Oh my !   :D ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2022, 01:32:09 PM »
No homo does get a little twisted on here there, but the funniest use of "no homo" I've ever heard was of a fat gay black man (not Vince G) who brags about his dick sucking skills and sucking off young thugs on D-low. One these thugs meets up with him and starts telling him how he and his girlfriend are having problems and he has a lot stress going on and he needs this relief. After he blows him the thug ends it with a "no homo"

Are you sure?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »

As Leon Black would say, "Chaos brought the ruckus to that ass"!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2022, 03:26:09 PM »

You are a despicable ass just like Goodrum. You both lie and exaggerate. You are partly what is wrong with this board and bring shame to your role as moderator.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2022, 03:32:46 PM »

You are a despicable ass just like Goodrum. You both lie and exaggerate. You are partly what is wrong with this board and bring shame to your role as moderator.

Vince I understand your dislike of Goodrum but Chaos?

What has he done? You’re going to be critical of him because he’s a moderator you disapprove of? Do you think you should be the one who picks the mods?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2022, 03:45:20 PM »

:o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #240 on: March 13, 2022, 06:01:06 PM »

This is outright defamation. When a moderator posts such falsehoods no one is safe on this forum. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 13, 2022, 06:04:54 PM »
This is outright defamation. When a moderator posts such falsehoods no one is safe on this forum. 
Your entire lief has been a defamation!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #242 on: March 13, 2022, 06:17:26 PM »
Your entire lief has been a defamation!

Your own words cast you as an asshole. You are an embarrassment to those doing a good job as moderators.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 13, 2022, 06:24:50 PM »

Hey Vince are you considering legal action for the defamation? Are you worried Arnold make take legal action against you for saying he forced himself on a teenage girl?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #244 on: March 13, 2022, 06:36:03 PM »
Are you worried Arnold make take legal action against you for saying he forced himself on a teenage girl?

The story about Arnold has been on Ironage and Getbig for a long time. Somehow both stories were gone when Getbig lost everything from before 2005 and Ironage has a virus. All convenient, don't you think? By the way, Teutonic Knight aka Iron Cross, boasted about getting paid to harass me here on Getbig.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 13, 2022, 06:44:49 PM »
The story about Arnold has been on Ironage and Getbig for a long time. Somehow both stories were gone when Getbig lost everything from before 2005 and Ironage has a virus. All convenient, don't you think? By the way, Teutonic Knight aka Iron Cross, boasted about getting paid to harass me here on Getbig.

Okay, people make outlandish comments about famous people all the time. You knew/know Arnold so your accounts carry more weight.

You said chaos was defaming you, which is “fine” but I’d be more concerned with what you said in a court of law.

Also who was behind these harassment payments? No offense but why would anyone want to do that?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 13, 2022, 06:44:55 PM »

I guess the question I have for you is whether you would be willing to tell this story once more for us here on GetBig?

In other words, since this section is named Gossip & Opinions, what better way to exemplify this than by speaking of something so taboo that it would send ripples down the industry's spine? Given that it's your story to tell, would you feel comfortable in creating a new thread titled "Terror Down Under: Schwarzenegger in Foul Bay" where you retell this story and share with the world and bodybuilding community what transpired on that tragic day where you claimed Schwarzenegger has his way with a babysitter?

I would happily pin the thread and can promise you that it would go viral in a matter of days. What say you Vince?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 13, 2022, 07:41:55 PM »

Your own words cast you as an asshole. You are an embarrassment to those doing a good job as moderators.
Oh no, the creepy old guy called me an asshole, whatever shall I do ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #248 on: March 13, 2022, 08:16:57 PM »
Oh no, the creepy old guy called me an asshole, whatever shall I do ::)

Stop jerking off at Thanksgiving dinner?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #249 on: March 13, 2022, 09:10:33 PM »
Stop jerking off at Thanksgiving dinner?

That's terrific.  Well done.