Author Topic: Undeniable last post  (Read 15728 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Undeniable last post
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2022, 07:19:19 AM »
Goodbye my friend.  Your Getbig journey has come to an end.  :'(

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2022, 07:39:08 AM »
Hankins Fan in the Youtube comments, wonder who it is -

"Rowley Birkin QC LVO CMG
1 day ago (edited)

You get a lot of hate. Some unjustified from the likes of veteran users like Wes. I have been visiting get big for 18 years and cannot fathom how that guy gets so much respect. The air of obsequiousness around him from others is positively cloying. Years of gentle teasing about him being born around time of dinosaurs as if it's a badge of honour. I can't quite grasp what his contributions have been in terms of informative content. For instance, Stuntmovie has great industry and Hollywood stories. Megaladon has a great political insight and names the tribe behind the curtain. Hell, even Matt Canning is aware of some aspects regardless of his regurgitated diatribe and narcissistic autistic ramblings. But Wes.... he's the equivalent of Howard. Even Goodrum contributes lifestyle things regarding his purchases which people take the mick out of... but Wes? ??? TIM is a parasite that treads on egg shells with veterans and demeans newbies if they happen to be anything other than bootlickers. I've tried registering on two occasions yet Ron has never approved my account. I'd surely make a better contribution with my charming personality. Make a poll. Make get big great again. Oh and for the record: Tims physique was decent back then but 1. He's short. Not Lee Priest levels but what's the point of being "big" if you're a 5'7 or under with short clavicles? You'll never bounce round looking impressive in clothing. 2. Being diced competing at such low weights as that is just grasshopper levels of insanity although I appreciate the discipline of dieting. He was never that impressive... just good and dedicated for his time. Oh and even sporadic once in a blue moon posters like Bevo have contributed more to that board than Wes. Like I want to hear his convoluted and self aggrandising stories of bouncer days where he was an alcoholic... keep making excuses why you never got anywhere but hung out on the fringes of nefarious characters whom did, Wes. HANK: You also need to be more understanding, however, that at your weight: your physique has much to be desired which is why a lot of people on there whom know their stuff claim your lying about your weight. What they mean is that you ought to look denser and far more developed for that weight. You know it deep down. They know it. The question is: are you going to humble yourself a little and improve? Also: great looking house. Looks like a nice lifestyle. Also, Coach you little midget: calling yourself a coach is laughable. Not because it's untrue.... the kind of guy to wear lycra and a aerodynamic helmet at a teenage gathering of biking around the local estate to kill time. What a strange guy... definitely a jock that never grew up out of the stereotype, "let's pound those geeks" ... "this is maga country boy" lol.. that's coming from a nationalist. Excuse any typos as I'm using a phone. Make a ducking poll pls. I want to beat up Darren Avey and wrestle Henda on a northern building site with toothless, pale onlookers cheering on. I want to kick back with illuminati and talk of joswifts easy competition. I want to abuse McWay who couldn't even be bothered to respond to me on another platform yet is regularly posting on gb. I want to get doxxed by that successful elusive Jane that has some high powered job and holiday home in Portugal. I want to be a ducking get bigger that's half abused half respected. Oh and what's with shizzo being all mage and wise lately? Sorry I meant attempting to portray himself as such? Mind you I prefer this side to him than the old... "

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2022, 07:55:35 AM »

1 day ago (edited)

You get a lot of hate. Some unjustified from the likes of veteran users like Wes. I have been visiting get big for 18 years and cannot fathom how that guy gets so much respect. The air of obsequiousness around him from others is positively cloying. Years of gentle teasing about him being born around time of dinosaurs as if it's a badge of honour. I can't quite grasp what his contributions have been in terms of informative content. For instance, Stuntmovie has great industry and Hollywood stories. Megaladon has a great political insight and names the tribe behind the curtain. Hell, even Matt Canning is aware of some aspects regardless of his regurgitated diatribe and narcissistic autistic ramblings. But Wes.... he's the equivalent of Howard. Even Goodrum contributes lifestyle things regarding his purchases which people take the mick out of... but Wes? ??? TIM is a parasite that treads on egg shells with veterans and demeans newbies if they happen to be anything other than bootlickers. I've tried registering on two occasions yet Ron has never approved my account. I'd surely make a better contribution with my charming personality. Make a poll. Make get big great again. Oh and for the record: Tims physique was decent back then but 1. He's short. Not Lee Priest levels but what's the point of being "big" if you're a 5'7 or under with short clavicles? You'll never bounce round looking impressive in clothing. 2. Being diced competing at such low weights as that is just grasshopper levels of insanity although I appreciate the discipline of dieting. He was never that impressive... just good and dedicated for his time. Oh and even sporadic once in a blue moon posters like Bevo have contributed more to that board than Wes. Like I want to hear his convoluted and self aggrandising stories of bouncer days where he was an alcoholic... keep making excuses why you never got anywhere but hung out on the fringes of nefarious characters whom did, Wes. HANK: You also need to be more understanding, however, that at your weight: your physique has much to be desired which is why a lot of people on there whom know their stuff claim your lying about your weight. What they mean is that you ought to look denser and far more developed for that weight. You know it deep down. They know it. The question is: are you going to humble yourself a little and improve? Also: great looking house. Looks like a nice lifestyle. Also, Coach you little midget: calling yourself a coach is laughable. Not because it's untrue.... the kind of guy to wear lycra and a aerodynamic helmet at a teenage gathering of biking around the local estate to kill time. What a strange guy... definitely a jock that never grew up out of the stereotype, "let's pound those geeks" ... "this is maga country boy" lol.. that's coming from a nationalist. Excuse any typos as I'm using a phone. Make a ducking poll pls. I want to beat up Darren Avey and wrestle Henda on a northern building site with toothless, pale onlookers cheering on. I want to kick back with illuminati and talk of joswifts easy competition. I want to abuse McWay who couldn't even be bothered to respond to me on another platform yet is regularly posting on gb. I want to get doxxed by that successful elusive Jane that has some high powered job and holiday home in Portugal. I want to be a ducking get bigger that's half abused half respected. Oh and what's with shizzo being all mage and wise lately? Sorry I meant attempting to portray himself as such? Mind you I prefer this side to him than the old... "

I admire this guy’s dedication to Getbig without having any posting privileges

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2022, 11:46:27 AM »

1 day ago (edited)

Another one of my many fans.  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2022, 12:03:26 PM »
Getbig is like the mafia, you can't leave.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2022, 02:01:30 PM »
I dont, I havent even trained this last three weeks, I was going to post a photo of my hair to own him.

Is "jack the ripper" bhanky? sure seems it, lol

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2022, 03:27:09 PM »

So BB is GetBig's Neo, so will know this for certain, but for the rest of my American Bros, Rowley Birkin QC is a character from a '90s UK comedy show - The Fast Show

Make of that what you will...
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2022, 07:08:10 PM »
"Getbig is like the mafia, you can't leave."

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2022, 04:59:28 AM »

Bro  ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2022, 09:09:32 AM »

Bhanky was an egotistical, psychopathic kunt, but I don’t think he sucked cock.

So no, probably not.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2022, 10:30:15 AM »
No, not until you post the 405lb squat.  >:(

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2022, 10:37:52 AM »
You guys got what you wanted, he left because you guys bullied him too much, smh

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2022, 10:59:19 AM »
You guys got what you wanted, he left because you guys bullied him too much, smh

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2022, 11:14:48 AM »

Poor soul.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2022, 11:27:30 AM »
Poor soul.

We are poorer for having lost him  :'(

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2022, 11:40:01 AM »

No he didn't.

Here's my take:

Bhanky:  "But dear, I like Getbig and have many friends there like Wes and Josh.  :-["

Girlfriend: "Brian, don't you love me?  You have to choose...it's me or Getbig!  >:("

Bhanky: "Oh, all right dear.  I'll quit Getbig.  :'("

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2022, 12:21:39 PM »
Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all
The time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

~Unknown

Until we meet again friend.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2022, 12:21:50 PM »

So there is an acceptable level of bullying?

He wasn't bullied.  People here just don't put up with bullshit and arrogance.  Have you had your estrogen levels checked lately?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2022, 12:23:18 PM »
Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all
The time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

~Unknown

Until we meet again friend.

"1"

If this song was written by Bhandjob....he would include how he overcame the debilitating knee issues and Crohns in the lyrics.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2022, 12:24:10 PM »
You don't last 18 years on Getbig, without having a set of balls.

I'm still the King

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2022, 12:28:51 PM »
You don't last 18 years on Getbig, without having a set of balls.

Did someone say balls?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2022, 12:29:30 PM »
If this song was written by Bhandjob....he would include how he overcame the debilitating knee issues and Crohns in the lyrics.

No idea the guy had bad knee issues.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2022, 12:32:22 PM »

"1"

Knees, shoulders, hips. The list of joints and health issues he doesn't have would be shorter.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2022, 01:15:17 PM »

"1"

Very few were aware.  He was such a humble person.  He didn't like to use his ailments as an excuse

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2022, 03:06:56 PM »

He didn't leave because of bullying. He left because his girlfriend made him and because he ran out of bioidentical peptides and knew he'd look smaller on his daily selfies he used to post here.