Author Topic: Bhanky's new house...  (Read 7528 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Bhanky's new house...
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2023, 04:28:09 AM »
Well everyone is entitled to an opinion just like I don't think you even lift. You haven't met your 2023 bench press challenge goal. I don't really care if you think I understand economics or not. I don't consider anyone here qualified to even discuss the subject which is why I do not participate in those threads. I also try to stay out of political stuff as again the level of education here is abysmal most GetBiggers are Qanan conspiracist with no understanding of foreign policy. Their economic theory involves prepaid subway cards and they consider name calling and antisemitic racist dog whistling political diatribe so again more subjects not worth debating here.

Now if you could meet your 2023 bench press challenge, then I would consider you somewhat qualified to discuss nutrition training and bodybuilding. We could argue about that stuff once you prove basic competency.

;D

That's more like it Hanky! Keep firing away at everyone!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2023, 06:02:26 AM »
Well everyone is entitled to an opinion just like I don't think you even lift. You haven't met your 2023 bench press challenge goal. I don't really care if you think I understand economics or not. I don't consider anyone here qualified to even discuss the subject which is why I do not participate in those threads. I also try to stay out of political stuff as again the level of education here is abysmal most GetBiggers are Qanan conspiracist with no understanding of foreign policy. Their economic theory involves prepaid subway cards and they consider name calling and antisemitic racist dog whistling political diatribe so again more subjects not worth debating here.

Now if you could meet your 2023 bench press challenge, then I would consider you somewhat qualified to discuss nutrition training and bodybuilding. We could argue about that stuff once you prove basic competency.

It's offical, Brian shares his account read the post above and then watch this video.

The moron is so high he can barely write or string a sentence together.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2023, 06:36:40 AM »
It's offical, Brian shares his account read the post above and then watch this video.

he has a lazy eye as well

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2023, 06:40:14 AM »
Oh brother  ::)

Add dysgraphia to the list of illnesses.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2023, 06:43:14 AM »

Noone is interesting in your stupid list Bri, you are like that desperate, lonely kid in school trying to get kids to come to his birthday party.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2023, 07:12:02 AM »
no way thats Brian

Compare his former posts with his new eloquent "self" lol

Q

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2023, 08:37:41 AM »

I don't get the reasoning if that's true. Gh15 was a money making account type thing that ended up shared around but who the hell would want to impersonate Brian? He's not selling anything. Makes no sense

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2023, 09:53:14 AM »
Noone is interesting in your stupid list Bri, you are like that desperate, lonely kid in school trying to get kids to come to his birthday party.
and then not letting them in unless they bought him an expensive gift

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2023, 10:47:15 AM »
Is there an update on bhanks application to work in the coaching profession?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2023, 12:10:44 PM »
Is there an update on bhanks application to work in the coaching profession?

Interviewer: Hello Mr Hankins, would you like to come in?
Bri: uhh yeah thanks
Interviewer: Would you like some coffee or tea before we begin?
Bri: uhh no thanks
Interviewer: So, this is mostly a formality. This is a volunteer coach job for three hours a week, working with disadvantaged youths. You pretty much have the job, we were very impressed by your references, particularly John Cooper's.
Interviewer: Ok... what makes you a good fit for this job?
Bri: uhh I mean I can deadlift 500lbs and squat 405 and no matter what some people say about  me on the internet you may have noticed if you have done a google search on me if you havent dont worry about it i actually did brench press 225 for 15 good solid reps full range of motion stable as a motherfuc... excuse me really stable good solid reps
Interviewer: Ok..
Bri: i have a ton of knowledge i wrestled when i was a kid i have competed in MMA i have done bodybuilding shows i have raced cars i lived in maui i think i am the perfect fit for this job i mean who else would you hire also i love working with kids and i was a kid myself at one time
Interviewer: Erm... ok...
Bri: again by all means check my background you will see i am of impeccable character i competed in mma bodybuilding shows i love the outdoors i love working with children some people say i am like a child myself so i know how children think i am awesome that way
Interviewer: Mr Hankins, can I -
Bri: and regardless what those bitches at getbig say its all lies i never hit my ex wife those were false charges if you see mugshots of me online dont worry about it i was never convicted of anything in this particular county this is very important i have no charges here in this county also not in the county next to this one did i mention i also did mma i mean of course i am the best fit for this job just ask coop i mean thsoe sons of bitches at scn did not validate my world record and i was a little bit pissed off about it if i see that rancid old man i was beat his fucking brains in how dare he do that to me after all this effort that pussy ass bitch
Interviewer: Mr Hankins, please this is not acceptab-
Bri: and wes can go suck a dick and jeff too i have more muscle than frank zane have you seen what jeff looks like i would go to england to compete in a show but there is this guy 38 who told me he would carve up my face i mean normally i don't give two fucks about threats who is this guy to threaten me but actually i think it was a bit serious so i am not going to england anytime soon fuck england anwyay have you seen their fucking teeth i mean these pussy ass bitches fuck with me all day long it never stops and it drives me crazy i mean noone wants to join my bench press scorecard those pussy ass bitches
Interviewer: Tyrone, get in here! Mr Hankins, I think you should meet Tyrone our security guy, he will talk things out with you. Please follow Tyrone.
Bri: Those pussy ass bitches

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2023, 12:22:52 PM »

A regular Ken Griffin with muscles right here, hahahaha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2023, 12:38:07 PM »
Interviewer: Hello Mr Hankins, would you like to come in?
Interviewer: Would you like some coffee or tea before we begin?
Bri: uhh no thanks
Interviewer: So, this is mostly a formality. This is a volunteer coach job for three hours a week, working with disadvantaged youths. You pretty much have the job, we were very impressed by your references, particularly John Cooper's.
Interviewer: Ok... what makes you a good fit for this job?
Bri: uhh I mean I can deadlift 500lbs and squat 405 and no matter what some people say about  me on the internet you may have noticed if you have done a google search on me if you havent dont worry about it i actually did brench press 225 for 15 good solid reps full range of motion stable as a motherfuc... excuse me really stable good solid reps
Interviewer: Ok..
Bri: i have a ton of knowledge i wrestled when i was a kid i have competed in MMA i have done bodybuilding shows i have raced cars i lived in maui i think i am the perfect fit for this job i mean who else would you hire also i love working with kids and i was a kid myself at one time
Interviewer: Erm... ok...
Bri: again by all means check my background you will see i am of impeccable character i competed in mma bodybuilding shows i love the outdoors i love working with children some people say i am like a child myself so i know how children think i am awesome that way
Interviewer: Mr Hankins, can I -
Bri: and regardless what those bitches at getbig say its all lies i never hit my ex wife those were false charges if you see mugshots of me online dont worry about it i was never convicted of anything in this particular county this is very important i have no charges here in this county also not in the county next to this one did i mention i also did mma i mean of course i am the best fit for this job just ask coop i mean thsoe sons of bitches at scn did not validate my world record and i was a little bit pissed off about it if i see that rancid old man i was beat his fucking brains in how dare he do that to me after all this effort that pussy ass bitch
Interviewer: Mr Hankins, please this is not acceptab-
Bri: and wes can go suck a dick and jeff too i have more muscle than frank zane have you seen what jeff looks like i would go to england to compete in a show but there is this guy 38 who told me he would carve up my face i mean normally i don't give two fucks about threats who is this guy to threaten me but actually i think it was a bit serious so i am not going to england anytime soon fuck england anwyay have you seen their fucking teeth i mean these pussy ass bitches fuck with me all day long it never stops and it drives me crazy i mean noone wants to join my bench press scorecard those pussy ass bitches
Interviewer: Tyrone, get in here! Mr Hankins, I think you should meet Tyrone our security guy, he will talk things out with you. Please follow Tyrone.
Bri: Those pussy ass bitches
Good stuff!  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2023, 12:38:30 PM »

That’s the most normal sounding and appearing video you could have posted.  Zero sign of intoxication.

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2023, 12:42:10 PM »
That’s the most normal sounding and appearing video you could have posted.  Zero sign of intoxication.

Ptosis of peace.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2023, 01:13:55 PM »

Thats not the voice that would scare a serial killer

He sounds like a fucking castrato (if hes been on 500mgs of test a week for 20 years he probably is)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2023, 01:57:45 PM »

He sounds like a fucking castrato (if hes been on 500mgs of test a week for 20 years he probably is)

Have you ever actually met a serial killer? How many sociopaths have you known over the years? How much time have you spent with them. Scary people never fit the Hollywood idea of scary people. They don't have square jawlines and moody eyes and a great voice. There is something different about me that I share with them, and they recognize it. It's like the villain senses the Hero. Scary people get very nervous around me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2023, 02:55:09 PM »

FFS Brianna has wonky Eyes !!
And a very effeminate voice - Fits with him being a CUCKOLD FAGGOTT

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2023, 03:09:50 PM »
Have you ever actually met a serial killer? How many sociopaths have you known over the years? How much time have you spent with them. Scary people never fit the Hollywood idea of scary people. They don't have square jawlines and moody eyes and a great voice. There is something different about me that I share with them, and they recognize it. It's like the villain senses the Hero. Scary people get very nervous around me.

I worked with a guy who spent the early years of his life becoming a forensic psychologist. He told me he decided on a career change when one of the guys he dealt with was in prison for life for, among other things, killing his mother and then proceeding to eat her face off. That was the last straw he said - he had, as a hobby, been an MMA fighter and he said he wasn't afraid of anyone till he came across that guy, lol.

True serial killers won't have a reaction at all to most people. In Rochester NY there was a guy named Arthur Shawcross who murdered prostitutes. He looked like your typical Walmart greeter. Guys like him have no emotion- they don't give a shit about anybody.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2023, 03:13:03 PM »
Get real asshole you couldn`t scare a fly with that faggy sounding voice.

As if you actually know any serial killers.............clow n!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2023, 03:16:24 PM »

Does this jive turkey not realize that he is bald?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2023, 03:18:01 PM »

;D

Hanky does Em ever bring you around to make her parolee patrons nervous?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2023, 03:21:27 PM »
and fallsview again

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2023, 03:22:07 PM »
;D

That's more like it Hanky! Keep firing away at everyone!
thats fallsview, hanky doesnt do paragraphs

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2023, 03:29:28 PM »

FUCK OFF YOU CUCKOLD FAGGOTT
No one would be remotely scared or intimidated by you
What with that Giant Noggin , Wonky eyes & Effeminate voice

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Fuck you really are a Delusional Twat in a world of your own.

Can't even complete a one day Bodybuilding contest without Passing out / Shitting
Yourself constantly / Organ failure & Running away Scared of the competition.
Clegg certainly damaged your Brains with the Beating he gave you.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2023, 04:03:25 PM »
hahaha oh fucking brother