Did the doc stick his finger up your butt?
It's only gay if you liked it.
Unfortunately yes. It's why I had been putting it off for so long, 30 years! LOL. After the finger he said now were going to use an ultrasound stick, don't worry it's only as thick as a finger. Felt like it only went in a third of an inch. It wasn't as traumatic as I had feared, but I didn't like it

The letter I had gotten from them said they were going to stick a camera in my penis to look at the bladder. It said it wasn't painful but maybe uncomfortable. Might cause spotting with blood after and you're going to get a pad in your undies. Luckily they didn't do that procedure. Recently they emptied my bladder with a single use catheter and I screamed and cried in pain, I was on a lot of morphine but it was still very traumatic. I couldn't piss after they had removed my catheter after a week, it's common. They said you can get these catheters and you can use them yourself if you need it. I don't think so. The hot nurses washed the glans before and it hurt like a son of a bitch, holy shit. You can't just rub it hard with a wash cloth if you're uncut LOL. During my Covid ordeal I'd had a catheter for 5 weeks and after I couldn't piss but I also couldn't stand so a male nurse hugged and lifted me from behind while I tried to piss. I also had a pulse of 190 due to the effort (had heart failure). Absolutely miserable situation LOL.
Like I said, I was amazed the prostate was normal after all the abuse

Bodybuilding related: a single trenbolone injection makes it hard to piss after just 24 hours, don't know the mechanism.