Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1237148 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #1875 on: April 25, 2014, 07:18:00 AM »
Wait wes, are you implying that wolfox leans backwards against the open bars of the gorilla cage wearing banana flavored underpants while he pretends to check the zoo map?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1877 on: April 25, 2014, 11:31:57 AM »
Re: 2014 Arnold Classic Brazil - Competitor Lists and more

Roelly Winklaar

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1878 on: April 25, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »
From Uncle Joon:

rofl... is this for real?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1879 on: April 25, 2014, 03:35:38 PM »
I need some mentoring here guys.

I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Ahhhhh. That felt good to get out. Thanks for listening.

First, lose this "Hebrew" bullshit and the delusion that you're a "beautiful man with glasses."  Last I saw, you were a pretty fat black fellow. 

If you're a Jew, well, Shalom.  If you're not, as I said, the revisionist history crap doesn't endear you to anyone, women alike.  As I've told you before, the notion that black people ruled the world until 2-3 centuries ago, then fumbled all of the marbles is a self-defeating testament to "mighty blackie." 

If I need to explain why, you'll have to try harder indeed to disappoint me; suffice to say, for history to have revised itself so profoundly, so dramatically across the entire globe (the North Americas, Europe, Asia, the greater Russian territories) would entail some SERIOUS white-on-black ass-kicking. 

... Just how did that happen, particularly if "black Hebrews" are "God's chosen people"?

Kibbitzing aside, you don't have a problem with American women.  They have a problem with YOU and your crazy ideas.

My advice?  Get in shape, stop spouting quite so much bullshit to everyone around you (remember, a bar is NOT Getbig) and just relax. 

... and if that doesn't work, order a call girl.  She won't give a flying fuck about Hebrews, aliens, your false prediction of the world's end in 2012 or any other such thing.  All she'll care about is how much you'll pay her for a blowjob.

Have fun with that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1880 on: April 25, 2014, 09:38:11 PM »
Anyone else see thr resemblance?

The likeness is uncanny, this can't be a coincidence? ???
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Franklin:

Michael:

Trevor:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1881 on: April 25, 2014, 09:47:31 PM »
^^^ Good stuff !  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1882 on: April 26, 2014, 12:57:32 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1883 on: April 26, 2014, 01:47:13 AM »
x

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1884 on: April 26, 2014, 11:42:05 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1885 on: April 26, 2014, 05:08:31 PM »
Re: The AnabolicHalo Threads and Ramblings

when baby mama will come to take back her things and return mine

i will have two bodybuilders with me to help me and protect me like kenneth and kevin protecting RC from nasser comparisons

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1886 on: April 26, 2014, 05:12:31 PM »

beat me to it

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1887 on: April 26, 2014, 07:21:21 PM »
What u reckon that is erect?

Gold.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1888 on: April 26, 2014, 07:51:27 PM »
Re:  The TRUTH about Phil Heath!

I hate that guy. He's such a fraud. Most insecure Mr. Olympia ever. Almost can imagine him waking up in a terror sweat because he had a nightmare that his Sandow trophy's been stolen from his reinforced steel safe.

If you think for one second that ANY Mr. Olympia is a self-confident, self-secure individual, you are sadly mistaken.

What do you think drove them in the first place?

I'll answer that for you: Insecurity and lack of self-confidence. I really don't care who argues or with what "logic" ~

As time goes on, these competitors become even less "confident" and more delusional, narcissistic, paranoid and worst of all: Lonely.

After all of this, the extremely detrimental things that these guys put their bodies through affects their minds in a highly adverse way. If you had to measure Stressed-out vs. Self-confidence with these guys, the former would win every time.

Hardcore bodybuilders that never even hit a Pro Stage are exactly the same way, if not worse.

Some people think that success is the equivalent of self-confidence. Well, it is not.

You have to be motivated by something. You might say it's money, fame, women... whatever. Yes, these things are a part of it, but they are not the underlying cause to someone taking things to the level that "celebrities" do.

I understand that thinking about whether or not I'm full of shit causes question, but when you work with these guys for years and years and years, and grow "up??" together... you see it. Crystal clear.

Over-achievers are most often insecure individuals as children. They have something to prove, and this is the driving force.

that's obviously a photoshop.   Some internet hater trying to depict Phil Heath as a smug showoff.

In the original image, Phil is holding a peacock that he rescued from a roadside injury.  You can totally see the squiggly lines in the money fake version.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1889 on: April 26, 2014, 08:14:52 PM »
My lucky penny

19 years old. Gas station. The first order of business was to fish all the change out the toilet in the men's restroom. It was full of piss, so I hesitated. The manager came in to take a piss, he asked why fuck didn't get all the change out yet. 'That's just about what you make an hour' he told me. I asked for gloves, he asked me if he looked like Mr. fucking Clean. I closed my eyes and held my breath and dunked my hands into the toilet. Suddenly I felt something on the top of my hand. The manager was pissing all over my arm. I asked what he was doing. 'Shut the fuck up and get that good ass money out the toilet'. The pennies-which were the smallest-kept slipping out my fingers. 'Get that money!' he'd yell as he pissed on my arm. They kept slipping. Finally I got one, but his stream of urine knocked it out of my fingers. This time he flicked his penis toward me and got his piss all over the back of my neck. 'Get them Lincoln's!' he kept barking at me. Thank God he eventually ran out piss.

After the whole ordeal was done and over with, he walked up to me and patted me on the back. 'I'm just trying to motivate you kid' he said to me. I said thank you for giving me this opportunity. I asked if I could keep the change. He took out a penny and flicked it my way. I caught it. 'That's for doing a good job' he said. 'Now get your ass back to work'. I felt like a million bucks.

I still have that penny. I sometimes smell it to remind me of how fortunate I really am. It still smells of piss after all these years. I have wined and dined with the rich and the famous with that foul smelling penny in my pocket. It took me places. It's my lucky penny. Dream big, work hard and don't be afraid to get a little piss on your hands. Who knows, you may one day have a lucky penny of your own.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1891 on: April 27, 2014, 12:36:41 PM »

The creepy thing is that Steve Blechman and that hebrew far right aren't shopped.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1892 on: April 27, 2014, 01:26:22 PM »
The creepy thing is that Steve Blechman and that hebrew far right aren't shopped.

Blechman probably came in his pants there.  :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1893 on: April 27, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »

lol I post my pics not to one up Halo or anyone else but just to share what I,m building and shaping no homo.

dont listen to groink

him just jealous of your steller physique worthy of battle in thongs at mount olympia

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1894 on: April 27, 2014, 01:29:29 PM »
Blechman probably came in his pants there.  :-X

Blechman looks like a 9 year old girl seeing a boy band for the first time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1895 on: April 27, 2014, 01:42:42 PM »
I just spent 30 minutes looking at pictures of Candice Swanepoel.

Back in the day I never gave a fuck about hot women.  I banged hot girls, and I banged average girls.  I was always like, so what, bitches ain't shit.  Now I'm starting to crave dime piece hotties all day.  I think this is happening because...

a.  I'm getting older and I'm afraid my dime banging days may be winding down.

b.  The internets and it's unlimited supply of gorgeous naked sluts

I think I need to change my permabulker status and get leaner.  Only then can I ensure that I'll continue to bang 9's and 10's.  The thought of being stuck banging 5's has me terrified.  Help me Getbig.com. 

I totaly understand you are a creepy loser who no hot woman would talk to in real life so you spend the day looking at pictures on the internet.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1896 on: April 27, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »
Human Dog

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1897 on: April 28, 2014, 09:26:46 AM »
Re: back to work starting tomorrow, depressed as shit about it

as it was my first day i didnt really have to work yet and was just given tours pretty much

visited one of the companies i used to work, they are a customer to this new company. funny walking in there was a blast from the past

the same mindless drones, plodders as they are called, still doing the same miniscule tasks

depressing ;D but it was more depressing for them than for me, as they find out I moved up to comfortable desk work and they still physical laboring  in their funny outfits

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1898 on: May 01, 2014, 07:44:40 AM »
Re: people who work out 15-18 hours a week but dont even look like they lift

We have all seen these people. They need to UP THEIR FUCKING DOSE or take up basket weaving or some shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1899 on: May 01, 2014, 09:34:53 AM »
Re: Meat and Bodybuilding

Your diet is shitty you need to add sweet potato, brown rice, avacado and olive oil for a real mass diet you will see better gains.

what's a sweet potato?

is it a regular potato with sugar?  sounds like dirty carb