Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 131115 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: unreal ...........
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2006, 09:53:29 AM »
ARMZ looks hetero at least. Most "underwear model" types are gay. The Backstreet Boy look does nothing for me. Derek is just too "Butter-my-crack-with-sheep-juice Mountain" looking.

Dereck or whatever his name is just has "GAY" written all over him. He tries SO hard to look macho the opposite happens. He is what we call a "FEMBOT".
The House that Ruth built

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
pressing the 150's @ 180lbs is bad ass!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2006, 10:01:47 AM »
pressing the 150's @ 180lbs is bad ass!
monster quarter reps.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2006, 10:13:09 AM »
Another love note from bitch boy:

He isn't man enough to step toe-to-toe with one of you guys, so instead he goes after a chick. I told him to grow up. And so what if I'm 44, he'll be 44 too someday. Don't like my boobs, don't look at them, excuse me for needing them because I had none before. At least I don't have to do growth or gear, this is all me. He's getting all fired up to scrap because of something he's reading on the internet....I don't get it.

Fuck him, he is a fucking mama's boy. What a fucking wimp. Threatening a girl.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2006, 10:16:40 AM »

He also seved our country as a Marine....which I doubt is something our dear Anthony can say.
That's him on the right back in the early 90's. Nothing but respect, and I thank him for his service.

U.S.M.C.   Semper Fi.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2006, 10:17:34 AM »
is it wrong to hate sand guys.....or only if you're retarded?

After 9/11 who can blame her?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2006, 10:17:55 AM »
hey derek, is it hard to do squats with a cock up your ass?

this shit is too funny.  Anytime somebody tries to come on here and give us all "a talking to"..they get owned.  It just shows that the real pussy is Derek Anthony..but apparently that's how he likes it...

I could go on and on bashing this bloated goofball...but why bother.  You all have accomplished that already.  I'll just sit back & read & laugh my ass off

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
who was a marine?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2006, 10:26:41 AM »
derek isnt an asshole...

I remember a few years ago I was deployed in pakistan and people were bashing him at the time on here. I wrote him telling him not to be bothered by it. he wrote back saying thanks and that people are misjudging him for what he does and looks like not by who he actually is.

I gained a lot of respect for this man

I feel he really is a good person although he may "portray" to others that he is not.....

just giving my 2 cents  
He's the dumbass who started this thread trying to throw his weight (enlarged liver) around.  So shut the fuck up already.

You shouldn't be looking up to Derek ANthony...he should be looking up to you for serving our country.  Find yourself some better role models dude

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »
ill fucking out whoever i want the mother fucker is a stalker !  and im going to mention his name and address if he dosent stop calling my house death threats etc. and i ahve cops doing investigation etc....anyoen else from ny nj  want to f**k with me ill fucking call the cops you fucking stalkers

ha ha..oh my God...Derek you are a whiny bastard.  So then maybe you want to quit sending harassing e-mails to one of OUR members (Nicole).

What a fuckin' pussy you are.  Crying about stalkers bothering you, while pushing your extended gut out into the crowd for dollar bills, then when a woman says you should lay off the juice you start threatening her with private e-mails that noone else can see instead of just saying what's on your mind in front of the other guys on this board.

That's called being a weasel

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2006, 10:41:24 AM »
who was a marine?

what's her names guy

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2006, 10:45:50 AM »
number one i dont want to be pro.....im not going to kill my body. im training for me and to look good and get big and capitalizing of my body. signing contracts, clothing,supplementss.product spokesperson etc. doing diet consultations,and training clients.. f**k bodybuilding shows. there politiacal and harsh on the body!!! thats my personal opion. diet for 16 weeks for a fucking trophy hell no!! im about the cream and working hard for my $$$ . and saving for my future. just bought a condo and financed a new hummer h2. so come with it haters cause im doing pretty damb. well oh yeah and i got a great new girl friend! very supportive.

i love you haters you make me stronger !!!!!! love it ! especailly that figure model  nicole Weeks or  wahtever that bitches name is. bitch she talks mad shit about me, cause shes an old washed up has been that has to wear see through clothes to be liked!!! get over  it pussy you can be my mom!!! im 24 years old

f**k off !!!

this is gonna be my last post for today on this thread. I could go on and on.  Derek...now you sound like a little brat trying to prove you're a somebody by first shwoing pics of yoursefl, then yourself with some chick, then of your new hummer.  Don't you know how pathetic that really  makes you look?  If you were really confident and as sure of yourself as you try to make us think, you wouldn't have done any of that stuff.

It's just your way of trying to justify in your mind what you have been willing to do for money$$$$.  That's what prostitutes and strippers do too. 

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2006, 10:57:41 AM »
That's called being a weasel

We call it a "wormweasel" here.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2006, 11:02:03 AM »
Slipdickintobrokebackmount-in is a funny little man that is upset that he lost his cock to some strange disease that can only be contracted from sheep.  Very sad, you would think in todays society a man would realize that fulfilling one's nasty need comes with consequences.  And being mad that they chose Heath over you for the lead role is something you need to get over.

I don't care what anyone says, I'm glad Nicole's here. It's funny as hell to hear this coming from a woman's perspective. I hope she stays. ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2006, 11:24:33 AM »

I don't care what anyone says, I'm glad Nicole's here. It's funny as hell to hear this coming from a woman's perspective. I hope she stays. ;D

If a woman says you are a fag, your a fag. They can pick them out.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2006, 12:01:49 PM »
Hey Jerryme7,

Did you see aliamini while you were in Pakistan.

In case you don't remember him....he was the one:

1) Shaving his eyebrows
2) Taking a thousand pictures of nobody's doing chest and arms then posting them on the internet
3) Giving AAS, GH, Insulin and IGF-1 to his "natural" bodybuilders and telling observers "don't hate the player hate the game"
4) Re-shaving his eyebrows

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2006, 12:20:42 PM »
Derek, get the multiple dicks out of your ass,mouth,ect & answer back,you started this sh*t. Cancel your hair-graft if you have to,it's time for one of your idiotic,illiterate comebacks.In case you haven't kept up ,this is where you usually say something witty like,"Oh yeah, I know you are but what am I" or just do the bubble-gum one you do so well.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2006, 12:32:49 PM »
fuck all your jalous fat slobs !!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2006, 12:35:31 PM »
tie you shoes babe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2006, 12:41:27 PM »
Derek is special.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2006, 12:43:58 PM »
jealousy is a bitch !!

dont hate the playa hate the game !!! im a success. if you hate or like me i dont give  a shit.................... ....you realy think all you little pussys bother me??? come on i have been on tv,i have been in magazines, i have done comericals. fuck all you haters !!! hahah   

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2006, 12:55:15 PM »
He looks like a tough guy Nicole.  That's exactly Derek's type!  Now you know why he hates you. 

Ah, it's all so clear, now I understand!  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2006, 12:57:20 PM »
Does construction pay good derrick .. it must of been hot, thats why you were in those daisy dukes...I can see why people would be jealous of you
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2006, 12:57:37 PM »
jealousy is a bitch !!

dont hate the playa hate the game !!! im a success. if you hate or like me i dont give  a shit.................... ....you realy think all you little pussys bother me??? come on i have been on tv,i have been in magazines, i have done comericals. f**k all you haters !!! hahah   

Dude!

That is one of the gayest things I've ever had the displeasure to see on the internet. You've even surpassed M. Arvilla's pic with the straw hanging out of his mouth, LOL!

I'm happy for anyone who's doing well but posting gay-assed pics is not going to bring the respect and admiration you so desperately seek.

You looked pretty comfortable in that pic.......

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
jealousy is a bitch !!

dont hate the playa hate the game !!! im a success. if you hate or like me i dont give  a shit.................... ....you realy think all you little pussys bother me??? come on i have been on tv,i have been in magazines, i have done comericals. f**k all you haters !!! hahah   

Derek, the village people just called.  They need their homoerotic construction man outfit back.